amazing experience. breath, state of love, let me sleep, in my tree
    so good, so perfect, god bless pj
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited December 2013
    derbydave wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    This show was sixk.

I got to party and hang with the "D" tricecta - Dallas crew. Derybydave, and Disgruntled Dave.

Sick show. Fun show.
    How could you forget our "Artie Lange" guy in the Oilers hockey gear??
    So glad we got to hang out this weekend...next time I'm doing the suicide pancakes at The 5 Point!!
    I had a total BLAST in Seattle...can't wait until the next time buddy!
    :ugeek:

Wait is this the guy from Calgary? I was with him on Saturday night at a sports bar for the MSU OSU game... Big PJ fan decked out in all Oilers gear.
    Probably so...
    He was so WASTED!!!
    But then again, I might have been a little buzzed too!!!
    He was cracking us up at The 5 Point!!!
    Didn't you think he looked like Artie Lange??

artie-lange-2009-9-30-21-42-14_zps4ac7dfc1.jpg

Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,582
    derbydave wrote:
    derbydave wrote:
    So glad we got to hang out this weekend...next time I'm doing the suicide pancakes at The 5 Point!!

Wait is this the guy from Calgary? I was with him on Saturday night at a sports bar for the MSU OSU game... Big PJ fan decked out in all Oilers gear.
    Probably so...
    He was so WASTED!!!
    But then again, I might have been a little buzzed too!!!
    He was cracking us up at The 5 Point!!!
    Didn't you think he looked like Artie Lange??
    Is anyone from Alberta NOT totally wasted?? :lol: Every single really drunk person I met in Vancouver was from somewhere in Alberta, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    derbydave wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    This show was sixk.

I got to party and hang with the "D" tricecta - Dallas crew. Derybydave, and Disgruntled Dave.

Sick show. Fun show.

YES! It had to be. No joke, this dude looked straight up like a cartoon character or something.

Great times in Seattle with all my friends. Sick show too. Some people need to learn that because a show doesn't have a ridiculous amount of rarities or whatever song that makes them feel superior to other fans, doesn't make it a bad show or bootleg.

And oh yeah, quite possibly one of the best versions/performances of Porch ever in Seattle. That's no joke.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    kw18 wrote:
    This concert was an absolute blast! Best wedding reception a guy and gal could ask for!

If anyone has any video of the banter between Ed and the newly married couple (that's us!), we would love a copy. Please PM me!

Thanks!! :D

Found one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzEgAIWA1Y8

Unfortunately, the camera pulls away right as I'm dipping Ash for our kiss. If anyone else has any other video, or even photos, please pass them along.

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Haha yeah I see it with the beard. I was crushing beers with him at a few different bars...right up until I ran into the guy who went to high school with Stone and saw Green River 10+ times. After that I pretty much tuned everything out and just listened to his stories for the rest of the night.

Gotta love all the folks you meet at PJ shows over the course of a few days....shout out to the Nashville guys, Detroit guys, Toronto guys, Vancouver guys, NYC guys, and the Philly folks on the plane over Friday morning..good shit!
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    I had a blast at the Seattle show! I was way up in the nosebleeds with my hubby, but we had a fantastic view of the stage, and the people in our row were really into the show. I was thrilled to hear Nothingman, Getaway (first time on this tour!! :D ), Breath, Let Me Sleep, RVM (one of my very favorites, especially live), State of Love and Trust, Chloe/Crown of Thorns. I am one who is happy whatever songs are played. I was really thrilled to hear "Unthought Known", because I know that's Rico's favorite, and it was his first show! So glad they played that one in Seattle! :D

Big shout out to Brad, who I chatted with in the merch line-it was so much fun getting to know you, and nice that you also got some of your favorite songs at your first show too! :thumbup: :wave:

Thank you PJ for being the awesome band that you are!! I feel so blessed every single time I get to experience a Pearl Jam concert!!! :D:D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Does anyone know how rare the Riot Act poster is? That's the one I got and when the lady gave it to me I was like wft? I kept it and got another real one.

I realize it's not the most impressive variant but I actually love that album.
  • Options
    Re: Seattle show. So many people have posted about the awesome time they had... ecstasy.. best show ever.. Others....disappointment. Set list...The sleeping crowd... negativity.. seemingly jaded. They all witnessed the same show. Hmmm... ? As a lifer here in The Jet City, I will agree the audience was a bit laid back. However, I talked to few who were actually from Seattle.. I dunno... it seems expectations were unrealistically high. In my mind the Band, as always, delivered the goods. Just my take.
  • Options
    jwill71jwill71 Colorado Posts: 9
    Sing2Me wrote:
    This was my first PJ show. I traveled from Colorado to see it. And for me it was crazy awesome experience!

The griping here is really hard for me to understand. First of all, how do you people who go to all these shows afford it? Do you work? I tried for the 10c lottery and lost out. Was on the phone and computer the second tix went on sale and got nothing. Of the six or seven venues I could have traveled to tix were sold out in less than 10 minutes. So bought my tix on stubhub at what I thought was a pretty rich price (saw GA tix listed for a couple grand...do people really pay that? You'd think if the band could take on Ticketmaster they could try to do something about usurious scalpers. Think of all the charities that money could support!)

Anyway, newbie that I am, I think I was one of the more well versed fans in my section. I was explaining to people around me at the end who Mark Arm was, Green River, etc. And pointing out that songs like Garden and Let Me Sleep were rare gems. The only time people around me sang were when they played the big hits. And I had good seats! These were not the nosebleeds. So for those here to be critical of a setlist that includes so many of the hits is completely missing the point. I think Ed and crew are sensitive to that and know that the majority of the audience are not pretentious wine snob collectors and that playing the hits keeps everyone's interest. What you mediocre minded people really need is an exclusive 10c only show one time a year, destination wedding venue, where they play all the lost dogs and then some.

As for me, being there for my very first live rendition of Black was life altering. The long RVM jam, even though I have heard its similar on one of my bootlegs, was so much more electrifying in person. I freaking love you, Jeff!! Aaaagh! Worlds best bass player and the reason this band really grabbed me so many years ago. Nothingman and Garden huge highs (not withstanding the contact high from the weed burning like incense through the enitre 3 hours...if someone had a munchie stand outside every section and used the proceeds to go to the orion center then I think PJ could win their contest against The Stranger and that boy band I've never heard of).

A few others have said it but it stands to be repeated...you jaded song chasers need to step back and take a break and leave some tickets left over for small town girls like me who live six hours away from any metroplitan city in any direction but still freaking love Pearl Jam and would have been psyched to hear them play Row Row Row Your Boat.

That show was outstanding. And it was a rare gift if you had the chance to be there. Be grateful. I was on Mike's side of the stage and for sure that guy was channeling something higher. And lucky me, I think I was close enough to catch a little of it myself.

Jeff, Mike, Stone, Eddie, Boom, Matt...you guys inspire me. Your music does something that makes all the gears go, makes me speak my truth where I might otherwise have stayed silent, makes my creative self gets its lazy ass off the couch and do something that might contribute to the greater good. Seeing you perform live was a truly remarkable experience that I shall not soon forget. You freaking rocked! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Well said my fellow Coloradoan. Excellent 1st post and congrats your 1st show. It was an epic one!
    Totally agree with everything you said here, and what others have said as well. Song chasers are completely missing the point. 3+ hours, 37 song, hometown, tour closer! What an amazing experience! Thank you Pearl Jam!!!
  • Options
    AbbeyAbbey Posts: 1
    Thanks for an amazing show! I really appreciate the drawing for fan club tickets and was lucky enough to get into the PIT. I was thankful everyone was so chill in the pit as I am pregnant. What a way to introduce my new little guy/gal to some amazing tunes! Cannot thank you enough for an amazing night, thanks for playing for so long and bringing back some old songs and memories! Until next time!
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    bluzebear wrote:
    Re: Seattle show. So many people have posted about the awesome time they had... ecstasy.. best show ever.. Others....disappointment. Set list...The sleeping crowd... negativity.. seemingly jaded. They all witnessed the same show. Hmmm... ? As a lifer here in The Jet City, I will agree the audience was a bit laid back. However, I talked to few who were actually from Seattle.. I dunno... it seems expectations were unrealistically high. In my mind the Band, as always, delivered the goods. Just my take.
    I was at Seattle, the crowd was very laid back (especially when compared to the insane Hartford crowd).
    The relaxed crowd seemed to annoy Eddie a bit at times (He had to prompt the crowd to sing along at points).
    Does this make for a bad show? Not to me. The band was great. I had a great time, even though the crowd energy could have been better. But what do you expect from a city that has legalized recreational Marijuana Use?
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    What an unbelievable day. Stuck it out at the box office for 8hrs, with help from an awesome couple that had flown a long way just for the chance at last minute tickets. It was a looooong day.

Key arena decided to move the line to the other side of the arena at one point but we made it ok (went from first in line to second...whatever). When the tickets were released things got very intense... we had half a dozen scalpers in line behind us. They started to yell and push a little. Those of us at the front of the line were pushed up against the box office window while security had to yell at everyone to step back. It seemed like everything was about to go shithouse... then it happened... "107, row 2" the guy behind the glass says. After a moment of pure shock..."PERFECT!" i say.

Once inside the key we went straight to the merch booth... wasn't huge on the poster but my Fiance liked it so I bought one and scored a double variant in the tube I bought with it.

We get to our seats to discover not only did we score what were probably the best seats I've had for a Pearl Jam show, but we also got to enjoy the show with our line buddies, who were seated right next us.

as for the show BREATH...PILATE...LET ME SLEEP....14 shows and I just want more and more.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    I absolutely had the time of my life at my VERY FIRST Pearl Jam show.

I've been a fan since I was a little kid. Probably 10 years old or so. Summer '91 in the San Francisco Bay area. Laying outside on the hot deck in our backyard one summer just listening to the radio. Life was shitty at the time, but my step sibs and I had just discovered Pearl Jam and Nirvana through our much older brother, my step brother, who was visiting from San Diego, It was then that my love for rock and PJ was born. *cheese* It was a bright spot for us.

I could never afford to go to concerts until I was older, I've always worked really hard for everything I have, so this was my first Pearl Jam show and it was LIFE.CHANGING.

from my POV, way up in Section 214 (I was standing the whole time, the people directly behind us sat the whole time and probably had to stare at my ass waving as I danced around, WITH my sprained swollen ankle...they subsequently left early...sorry people, but EVERYONE was standing...we had to stand to see and yknow..DANCE!), I was FEELING it. I was howling away with excitement, little fangirl crush in full effect, even though no one could hear me I'm sure. The energy in the arena was really good, I thought. I just thought Eddie was being funny when he said the whole "I hate to be the guy that asks the crowd to sing, but...c'mon!" bit..I didn't interpret it as annoyance. :oops: At one point before then the cheers were so loud he made some reference to blowing the roof of of the place. It couldn't have been THAT bad. I don't have anything else to compare to, but I was a very happy girl. Could not afford a poster or a sweatshirt though as a keepsake, wanted to save some money to donate and for a copy of a bootleg later. I was there for the experience however, so that's okay.

Mike McCready also killed it. My husband went apeshit when he was playing behind his head. I think I also heard Mike or someone break into Little Wing toward the end of the show, killer.

The guys gave it their all and I felt so LUCKY to be experiencing my first Pearl Jam show IN Seattle on the last night of their 2013 tour. Sorry PJ if we disappointed you, but I had the time of my life. I burned that night into the part of my brain that stores all my favorites. This is seriously one of two. The other being the day I got married. The next will probably be when I get to have my first kid, someday. So thanks for that, and for being my bright spot. :wink:

I signed up for ten club so I try to get in on better seats if these guys play again anywhere near Seattle (I consider myself a local now - been here for about 10 years cumulatively) or back home in SF. Maybe I can go with my step sister and step brother next time. Aw. Tear. Music really saved our little souls way back in the day.
  • Options
    Mike McCready also killed it. My husband went apeshit when he was playing behind his head. I think I also heard Mike or someone break into Little Wing toward the end of the show, killer.

Yellow Ledbetter is based off Little Wing...listen to both studio versions and you'll hear the similarities. Often times, Mike will throw in the Little Wing sample as YL is closing. On rare occasion (Gorge), the whole band might join in.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Awesome! I can see that. Hubby and I love us some SRV. He'd (hub) been raving about Mike's skills so when he busted out the little wing I think we both swooned a little. Ha.

Would LOVE to see PJ at the Gorge. I proclaimed my Gorge Camping days over but I'd stay without question to see these guys there.
  • Options
    Sing2Me wrote:
    This was my first PJ show. I traveled from Colorado to see it. And for me it was crazy awesome experience!

The griping here is really hard for me to understand. First of all, how do you people who go to all these shows afford it? Do you work? I tried for the 10c lottery and lost out. Was on the phone and computer the second tix went on sale and got nothing. Of the six or seven venues I could have traveled to tix were sold out in less than 10 minutes. So bought my tix on stubhub at what I thought was a pretty rich price (saw GA tix listed for a couple grand...do people really pay that? You'd think if the band could take on Ticketmaster they could try to do something about usurious scalpers. Think of all the charities that money could support!)

Anyway, newbie that I am, I think I was one of the more well versed fans in my section. I was explaining to people around me at the end who Mark Arm was, Green River, etc. And pointing out that songs like Garden and Let Me Sleep were rare gems. The only time people around me sang were when they played the big hits. And I had good seats! These were not the nosebleeds. So for those here to be critical of a setlist that includes so many of the hits is completely missing the point. I think Ed and crew are sensitive to that and know that the majority of the audience are not pretentious wine snob collectors and that playing the hits keeps everyone's interest. What you mediocre minded people really need is an exclusive 10c only show one time a year, destination wedding venue, where they play all the lost dogs and then some.

As for me, being there for my very first live rendition of Black was life altering. The long RVM jam, even though I have heard its similar on one of my bootlegs, was so much more electrifying in person. I freaking love you, Jeff!! Aaaagh! Worlds best bass player and the reason this band really grabbed me so many years ago. Nothingman and Garden huge highs (not withstanding the contact high from the weed burning like incense through the enitre 3 hours...if someone had a munchie stand outside every section and used the proceeds to go to the orion center then I think PJ could win their contest against The Stranger and that boy band I've never heard of).

A few others have said it but it stands to be repeated...you jaded song chasers need to step back and take a break and leave some tickets left over for small town girls like me who live six hours away from any metroplitan city in any direction but still freaking love Pearl Jam and would have been psyched to hear them play Row Row Row Your Boat.

That show was outstanding. And it was a rare gift if you had the chance to be there. Be grateful. I was on Mike's side of the stage and for sure that guy was channeling something higher. And lucky me, I think I was close enough to catch a little of it myself.

Jeff, Mike, Stone, Eddie, Boom, Matt...you guys inspire me. Your music does something that makes all the gears go, makes me speak my truth where I might otherwise have stayed silent, makes my creative self gets its lazy ass off the couch and do something that might contribute to the greater good. Seeing you perform live was a truly remarkable experience that I shall not soon forget. You freaking rocked! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Excellent review :!:
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 260
    Awesome! I can see that. Hubby and I love us some SRV. He'd (hub) been raving about Mike's skills so when he busted out the little wing I think we both swooned a little. Ha.

Would LOVE to see PJ at the Gorge. I proclaimed my Gorge Camping days over but I'd stay without question to see these guys there.

If they happen to go there again just stay at Wildhorse campground, much more comfortable.
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    I can't stop thinking about how the show was tainted for me because of the poor sound where I was sitting. There had to be something messed up with the PA. I was on Mike's side, up on the side (pretty high up ... above 10C seats), and I couldn't hear his guitar at all. "Sirens" sounded so weird only being able to hear Stone. Oh well. Crappy seats, but still a great show. I guess I was lucky just to be in the building! I think I enjoyed the Vancouver show more, though. The crowd was definitely better.
  • Options
    jtr101 wrote:

If they happen to go there again just stay at Wildhorse campground, much more comfortable.

wildhorse is awesome. there's a shuttle bus that goes between the campground and venue. They book up FAST though
  • Options
    scribblechapscribblechap Manchester, England Posts: 13
    Hey everyone

I don't post often - just like to sit on the sidelines and watch the tide. Just wanted to say that, as a fan in the UK who made the pilgrimage with a friend for the first time to Seattle, it was an amazing experience. The people made the cold queues more than tolerable during the day, and made the show so special in the evening. A fantastic set from a fantastic band...thanks to all of you for being there.

Take care
  • Options
    jtr101 wrote:

wildhorse is awesome. there's a shuttle bus that goes between the campground and venue. They book up FAST though

Rocking. Thanks for the heads up.

Awesome to the UK person that came all the way out. So glad you had a good time!
  • Options
    I can't stop thinking about how the show was tainted for me because of the poor sound where I was sitting. There had to be something messed up with the PA. I was on Mike's side, up on the side (pretty high up ... above 10C seats), and I couldn't hear his guitar at all. "Sirens" sounded so weird only being able to hear Stone. Oh well. Crappy seats, but still a great show. I guess I was lucky just to be in the building! I think I enjoyed the Vancouver show more, though. The crowd was definitely better.

I meant to post something about this. I must have been sitting right near you. I couldn't hear Mike all night!
  • Options
    This guy... Some folks are never happy. I bet this person was the dbag who bought 20 stickers and 10 posters. Tonight was amazing. No words. But I know these above were not the right ones. More to come after I sleep....[/quote]

Really wouldn't say he is a douche, I thought the show was good myself but the last two shows (vancouver and calgary) were better in my books. Really awesome to see them play in Seattle though without a doubt![/quote]

But would you call it average?[/quote]

(I had to delete the original quote (only 3 allowed to be embedded)....

I went to San Diego and Vancouver, as well as this Seattle show, and I would agree and call it average. Let me Sleep was a HUGE highlight (only the 2nd time live EVER) and like every PJ show, I'm glad I was there, but Seattle is where they really could've broken out some rarities. But instead it was kind of a "best of" show. Disappointing to me, actually. Their hometown, if nowhere else, is where they could skip Alive and Even Flow and 90% of the crowd wouldn't blink an eye. I was happy to get Garden, Breath and Pilate as well, but overall I was kind of "meh"...ESPECIALLY after San Diego and Vancouver. In San Diego they played 6 songs they hadn't played on the tour thus far. I expected something similar out of Seattle. Plus Ed was pretty drunk in Seattle.
  • Options
    Left Porch wrote:
    Sounds like most of the criticism of the show is coming from people who weren't there. I also wasn't there but thought it looked like a really fun setlist with lots of greatest hits sing alongs and some great rarities. Quick question, why do you think Seattle has the loudest football fans in the country but has a reputation for not having the best crowds at PJ shows?

I was there and found it to be average myself, except for Let Me Sleep (amazing!!!!) I'd been to San Diego and Vancouver on this tour and both shows were significantly better.
  • Options
    Sing2Me wrote:

I live in Alaska and fly to one or more shows on every NA tour (3 on this tour). I'm really happy for you that you got a "heavy hits" show for your first one, but why don't you keep your name-calling and criticism for long-term fans who spend a boatload of money on this band to yourself? I'm thrilled you had a great time, but you can't really judge how great a show is in comparison to other shows if you've never been to one before. For a fan who does make PJ shows a priority in their life (I won't say lucky since I work hard for my money and vacation time and it is my choice to spend it on PJ) then it is our prerogative to judge one show against another. I expected a lot more out of a hometown show and was a little bit disappointed. Only a little bit because to be there for Let Me Sleep was amazing. I was also thrilled to hear Garden and Pilate. But that was the 5th time I'd heard Kick Out the Jams (which I fricking hate) and god knows how many times I've heard Alive. When or if you've attended a dozen or more shows I'd be willing to bet you'll be saying the same thing. Maybe not...but you don't know because you haven't and therefore shouldn't judge other people. Congrats on your first show. My husband is from a tiny town 6-hours from Denver (I'm from a major city) so he knows your pain of how hard it is to get to a PJ show and we both know now that we live in Alaska. I sincerely hope you get to go to more shows.
  • Options
    Finally saw Yellow Ledbetter live. Classic; memories!!
    So compete now.

Sandstone KC 98 and 00
    East Ruth NJ 06
    ACL 09
    My son Vedder born Oct '12
    EV solo tour Nov '12
    PJ Dallas Nov '13
    PJ Seattle Dec '13
  • Options
    loveatreeloveatree in my tree Posts: 142
    edited December 2013
    like many others i faithfully made the trip to seattle, ticketless to see OUR band in their home town! thank you tacomapaul, i will always appreciate you and your kind spirit. crowd around me wasn't really singing along, so i didn't want to be that person singing so loud ruining it for others. so i sang quietly ..but when- Let me sleep, i sang my heart out from that point on. nothing else mattered but being inside the building at that moment! yes, there have been crowds with more energy. but this night in seattle felt extremely heartfelt and intimate. thank you pearl jam, for making music that gives me strength to try new things, that gives me confidence in myself. thank you for making me feel loved! thank you for a night i will always remember.
    Post edited by loveatree on
    2006 LA/ SF/ Mountain View. 2009 LA/ SF. 2013 LA/ Oakland/ Seattle. 2014 Denver

• Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    I can't stop thinking about how the show was tainted for me because of the poor sound where I was sitting. There had to be something messed up with the PA. I was on Mike's side, up on the side (pretty high up ... above 10C seats), and I couldn't hear his guitar at all. "Sirens" sounded so weird only being able to hear Stone.

http://linecheck.soundgirls.org/2013/12 ... #more-1045
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options

Key Arena pretty much sounds like shit unless you're in the lower bowl or on the floor facing the stage.

GORGE 2014