*__Pearl Jam >>> Hungary__*

Comments

• kezikekezike Posts: 22
    Kirkwood wrote:
    Seriously, someone must have a seat=).
    I´m i really friendly person, who would be sooo greatful.

if u find a car please let me know
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    kezike wrote:

Yes, Kirkwood should understand that not all of us have found free seats in somebody else's car...I am absolutely sure that fans here will help him when they can...maybe you two should team up somehow I don't know... and the worst choice is still a possibility:
    train from Katowice or Krakow (2 separate routes) for about 80 euros. C'mon it's even more than nothing;)
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    kezike wrote:

Sure!, but since I live in sweden and not gonna travel from budapest to katowice, I guess it´s gonna be hard for me to found one.
    Do you live in hungary?, how much is a rental car?
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
    Ricsard wrote:
    Yes, Kirkwood should understand that not all of us have found free seats in somebody else's car...I am absolutely sure that fans here will help him when they can...maybe you two should team up somehow I don't know... and the worst choice is still a possibility:
    train from Katowice or Krakow (2 separate routes) for about 80 euros. C'mon it's even more than nothing;)

=)Ye. The thing is I was thinking of going to Nova rock and I have a friend in budapest so i can crash there, and then take the train to nova.
    But if I skip nova I just fly home to sweden.

But i gonna make myself heard hear once a week, just so everybody know=)
    2006 Paris, Prague
    You are always welcome here of course :)
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
  • lilingerlilinger Posts: 475
    Ricsard wrote:
    You are always welcome here of course :)

Youre right! ;)
    I am forever grateful to this band for giving us their ALL every single night and offering me such a wonderful gift - MUSIC, music that allows me to feel all that I want to feel, music that makes me strong in times of weakness, music that gives me joy in times of sorrow - SammieBlack
    Thanks!

Must say that Budapest is a beutiful town, were there last summer and the big park with tha castle was so nice at night and I remeber being on the buda side(the mountain side) on night and watch the whole town light up or light down(don´t remeber=) but anyway it was so beutiful.
    The only thing was that the store people was little bit neutral, they weren´t either happy or angry just pretty boring=).
    2006 Paris, Prague
    thanx for the compliments...Budapest and the Danube by night is even much more spectacular, it's always a pleasure to see those attractive enlightened sights...:cool: ant to tell you the truth working in a store is not the happiest job I guess but absolutely underpaid here!!!:( I know what you're talking about...:(
    I´m working in a store and I´m happy;). My friend told me "the store mentaly" was a part from the kommunism, because it was always the eldery people who were unfriendly. But anyway I have never felt so safe at nighttime as I did in Budapest, the town was empty and soooooo quiet, and the people I met were harmless. + you have the craziest party place, some outdoor place wich costs like 1 $ do get in to, and soo great rock music and cool people.
    2006 Paris, Prague
    Kirkwood wrote:
    + you have the craziest party place, some outdoor place wich costs like 1 $ do get in to, and soo great rock music and cool people.

Outdoor place playing great rock music??? Where is it??? :D Ive never heard about that though Ive lived here since I was born :D:D:D
    I am forever grateful to this band for giving us their ALL every single night and offering me such a wonderful gift - MUSIC, music that allows me to feel all that I want to feel, music that makes me strong in times of weakness, music that gives me joy in times of sorrow - SammieBlack
    lilinger wrote:
    Outdoor place playing great rock music??? Where is it??? :D Ive never heard about that though Ive lived here since I was born :D:D:D

Shit...i did...i mean i know what uRe talking about...near Danube called ZöldPardon (or ZP). Rite?
    ZP has had better times before... now it's not that attractive at all anymore for me, some really disgusting things happened there in the last few years:(
    hmm I don´t remember the name, but it was on the buda side near a bridge, and it had i dancefloor with wooden tree straight in to the right.

What bad has happend there? My friend told me it was a great place
    2006 Paris, Prague
    Yes, that's Zöld (Green) Pardon!
  • Kirkwood wrote:
    hmm I don´t remember the name, but it was on the buda side near a bridge, and it had i dancefloor with wooden tree straight in to the right.

What bad has happend there? My friend told me it was a great place

hahaaaa the good old zöld pardon ... :)
    (not so mighty anymore though...)
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
    :eek:Ezt el sem hiszem: MEGJÖTT A PEARL JAM KARÁCSONYI AJÁNDÉKA!!!!!!!!
    :eek:
    Ááááá!:D
  • SeriSeri Posts: 143
    Ricsard wrote:

Ha-ha ... Tegnap én is megkaptam!!!! ... :D:D:D
    1996: Budapest
    2000: Katowice 2.; Saratoga Springs
    2006: Prague; Vienna
    2007: Katowice
    2009: Berlin
    Akkor én mégsem fértem már bele a keretbe :(
  • vajon én mirt nem kaptam meg soha a magazint, viszont a lemezt igen.....?
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
    vajon én mirt nem kaptam meg soha a magazint, viszont a lemezt igen.....?

A postás is PJ rajongó???
  • lilinger wrote:
    A postás is PJ rajongó???

aki imád olvasni, lemezjátszója viszont nincs...? :D
  • shinningshinning Posts: 256
    Ricsard wrote:

Azt hiszem én is....:-))))

Nem felejtettem el a pólótervet...érik a dolog, érik......
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver
    2006: Arnhem, Prága, Bécs
    2007: Madrid, Katowice, Nickelsdorf, Nijmegen
    2009: Rotterdam, Berlin
    2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin
    aki imád olvasni, lemezjátszója viszont nincs...? :D

Pontosan! Meg feltűnne Neked is, ha SEMMIT nem kapnál...de így legalább a lemez odaért! :D
    shinning wrote:
    Azt hiszem én is....:-))))

Nem felejtettem el a pólótervet...érik a dolog, érik......

óóó, helyes-helyes!!! :o
    Mikor kaphatunk belőle ízelítőt???;)
  • shinningshinning Posts: 256
    Ricsard wrote:
    óóó, helyes-helyes!!! :o
    Mikor kaphatunk belőle ízelítőt???;)

lehet hogy a hétvégén tudok úgy is foglalkozni vele, hogy Ti is lássatok valamit....:-)

elküldtem privátba az adatokat!!!!!!!!!!!

on the road again..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver
    2006: Arnhem, Prága, Bécs
    2007: Madrid, Katowice, Nickelsdorf, Nijmegen
    2009: Rotterdam, Berlin
    2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin
    Az imént ment egy mindenki által ismert nóta, s felfigyeltem erre:

"Gyere, beülhetsz a mi autónkba,
    Vigyázz, ne ülj rá a gitártokra!
    Gyere, gyere, gyere, úgy várunk rád!

Gyere, gyere ki a hegyoldalba!
    Neked játszik ott egy rock'n'roll banda.
    Gyere, gyere, gyere, várok rád!"

...így nem tudott nem eszembe jutni, h már csak 2 hóóóóóónap és 1 héééééét! Ááááááááááááááááh! :)

KeHÜ-t mindenkinek!
  • Na haliho,

Akkor hanyan is vagyunk hol?

Mizujs polo ugyben?

Update pls...

Koszike
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
    En is kellemes husveti unnepeket kivanok mindnyajatoknak!!!
    Mi epp Varsoban ill. Gdanskban probaljuk meg elutni az idot, es idaig egesz jol csinaljuk am:)
  • OrsiOrsi Posts: 56
    Kellemes ünnepeket mindenkinek:D
    Ajándékként itt van egy link:
    http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Jam
    :D Megpróbálkoztam a német wiki lefordításával, ha már úgyis nyelvvizsgára készülök:) Szóval, ha nem eléggé magyarul van, akkor át lehet fogalmazni:) Lassan jobban tudok németül, mint magyarul?:P:D:D
    De ez milyen már, hogy eddig nem volt Pearl Jam szócikk a magyar wikiben? Ej-ej-ej...
    Nagyon helyes, Orsi, igy kell ezt csinalni!!!
    Kis lepesekben haladunk, mint valami remes szekta:)