Options

OFFICIAL: Vinyl yet?

Comments

• Options
    traberatrabera Los Angeles, CA Posts: 127
    It's on Spotify as well...
    Ten Club Member #10XXX
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/13/95, 11/4/95, 11/6/95, 11/7/95, 9/21/96, 9/22/96, 9/24/96, 9/26/96, 9/28/96, 9/29/96, 10/19/96, 10/20/96, 11/14/97, 11/15/97, 2/20/98, 2/21/98, 7/10/98, 7/13/98, 7/14/98, 10/22/00, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 12/6/02, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 7/18/06, 10/22/06, 8/28/09, 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, 10/9/09, 11/21/13, 11/23/13, 10/1/21, 10/2/21, 5/3/22, 5/6/22, 5/7/22
  • Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    FR181798 wrote:
    Heres an idea - Why dont we have the biggest build up to any pearl jam album ever and a stupid countdown clock on the homepage counting down to release day for months then on release day have no record available for a large portion of the club. Download will have to do for now but its a bit of anti climax.
    Get the frustration and really wish I had album in hand. Had the cd in hand day early and could download as promised. I'm though also so happy my favorite band still releases albums and allows me to conveniently order both cd and vinyl easily. The manufacturer fked up but ultimately it was Pj's fault but in grand scheme of it all I'll be okay. Just don't think I can keep from listening to cd before album as that was the romantic reliving of what I once enjoyed. Playing side one and then flipping to play other side.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    FR181798 wrote:
    Heres an idea - Why dont we have the biggest build up to any pearl jam album ever and a stupid countdown clock on the homepage counting down to release day for months then on release day have no record available for a large portion of the club. Download will have to do for now but its a bit of anti climax.
    Get the frustration and really wish I had album in hand. Had the cd in hand day early and could download as promised. I'm though also so happy my favorite band still releases albums and allows me to conveniently order both cd and vinyl easily. The manufacturer fked up but ultimately it was Pj's fault but in grand scheme of it all I'll be okay. Just don't think I can keep from listening to cd before album as that was the romantic reliving of what I once enjoyed. Playing side one and then flipping to play other side.

No soup for you! ;)
    Vinyl sold at merch in Worcester for 30$.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,856
    not yet
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    No vinyl or CD in Dallas. Although due to arrive 10/17, it is still sitting in Auburn WA since Oct. 8th with no movement.
    I'm disappointed, but whatcha gonna do? iTunes isn't the same at all as unwrapping the vinyl and holding it in your hands old school. That's how I prefer to roll, but it didn't happen this time. Oh well. Plenty of pics & reports from others when the vinyl does start arriving!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,990
    [DJDouggPound Drop] Nope! [/DJDouggPound Drop]
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    My estimated delivery date is 10/21. The cd and Vault vinyl will hold me over.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Always knew that living in the UK I wouldn't get the vinyl from 10c round release date. I'm ok with that.

End of the day shit happens in life, if the manufacturer has fucked up there isn't much 10c/PJ can do. Maybe communication could be better but hey-ho. It's First World Problems at the end of the day :lol::lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    My Vinyl has not even shipped yet, still says it is ready for pickup by UPS. But 10c got the CD to me early, so all is good.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    No vinyl yet, but cd arrived yesterday, after a bit of a mix up from the post office! :lol: At least I finally got to listen to it at bedtime yesterday. I slept better than I have in ages!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Managed to track this down in a local store today. Boy, get ready for some disappointment if your copy is as messed up as mine. Pops and skips throughout, can't even get through Pendulum, it gets stuck. Anyone know who I can contact to get my copy replaced? No love from my local retailer. Ultimate disappointment.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Mercury wrote:
    Managed to track this down in a local store today. Boy, get ready for some disappointment if your copy is as messed up as mine. Pops and skips throughout, can't even get through Pendulum, it gets stuck. Anyone know who I can contact to get my copy replaced? No love from my local retailer. Ultimate disappointment.

Did you clean it?

If you did that's just horrible business from your local and I'd be purchasing anywhere else next time.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    Mercury wrote:

Did you clean it?

If you did that's just horrible business from your local and I'd be purchasing anywhere else next time.

Sure did and sure will.
  • Options
    I think they had some sort of manufacturing \ production problem, guys.
    That's what the local record shop was guessing happened when I went in today.
    Said their shipment should have arrived last Friday, but they just got theirs in TODAY (the 16th).
    He was calling people on the phone telling them it had arrived when I walked in at noon-ish.

Maybe they are just having big time shipping problems,
    but the record store kats were really pushing the "manufacturing problems" line, like they knew what was up.
    ?

I would like to know why it is $35.
    Again, the record store guys said they *assumed* it was 180gram (cuz its pearl jam, i guess? or the price?) but if it is 180gram, pearl Jam failed to notify anyone with a sticker. (doh) ...$35 is steep for a cutout, when No Code was like $20 with a bunch of giant polaroids. I'll go with the 180gram and we goofed on the sticker line.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    propro Posts: 134
    I have pre-ordered the LB vinyl and it hasn’t come to me yet… plus Moon-Lander as well. I didn’t expect in to arrive on October 15th even though the CD was released the day before in Europe… I waited till the following day, the 15th… I said fuck it… I went out and bought the fucking CD. If I got LB on the 16th then all is good… its 4 minutes left of European time at the moment I won’t get the vinyl on the 17th.

This shit has put me off so bad I have lost faith in Ten-Club. Fuck it. I haven’t received the 2011 and 2012 holiday singles either… I have contacted a moderator and Ten-Club’s info email address to help me out… no response from neither… Fuck ‘em I am in between two minds of not renewing my subscription which ends next month… Fuck ‘em… I am sick of this fucking bullshit!
  • Options
    All I can say is hope that when you DO receive it, the thing actually plays correctly. But if I had to guess, mine isn't the only one with some problems. No idea about how to get resolution/satisfaction either.
  • Options
    77777777 Idaho Posts: 162
    Checked with UPS and Oct. 21st.
  • Options
    77777777 Idaho Posts: 162
    Checked with UPS and Oct. 21st.
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,817
    I got mine from Easy Street.

Posted it in the Other Music forum: Just picked up _______ on vinyl thread
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    BikePHLBikePHL Posts: 471
    According to tracking, Im arrived in New Jersey today. Expected delivery is tomorrow.
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater - June 25, 2011, Tres Mountains - TLA - March 23, 2011, Brad - World Cafe Live- Oct. 10, 2010, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009, Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 12, 2009, Eddie Vedder Solo - Tower Theater- June 11,2009, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008, Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 19, 2008, Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006, Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005, Fleet Center - Sep 29, 2004, Tweeter Center - Jul 02, 2003, Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003, First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003, Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998
  • Options
    My local record store just called and said their shipment just arrived, leaving now to go get it.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    pro wrote:
    I have pre-ordered the LB vinyl and it hasn’t come to me yet… plus Moon-Lander as well. I didn’t expect in to arrive on October 15th even though the CD was released the day before in Europe… I waited till the following day, the 15th… I said fuck it… I went out and bought the fucking CD. If I got LB on the 16th then all is good… its 4 minutes left of European time at the moment I won’t get the vinyl on the 17th.

This shit has put me off so bad I have lost faith in Ten-Club. Fuck it. I haven’t received the 2011 and 2012 holiday singles either… I have contacted a moderator and Ten-Club’s info email address to help me out… no response from neither… Fuck ‘em I am in between two minds of not renewing my subscription which ends next month… Fuck ‘em… I am sick of this fucking bullshit!

Thats shitty bro.

Copy and paste this message along with a more polite message, and resend it to tenclub at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:SHIPPING@tenclub.net">SHIPPING@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> ... tour time is busy time. tourtime PLUS album time is helluva busy time. Don't quit Tenclub over international shipping issues, sheesh.
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    No love here in Louisville either. Which really sucks balls as UPS WorldPort is here and I expected my vinyl to be here sooner than other locales. But no, it looks like 10/21 same as some others. I have avoided listening to any of the songs (other than what I heard at Wrigley) until I got the vinyl but I couldn't stand it and broke down and listened to it today. Sorry, but shipping/pressing/manufacturing woes are bullshit excuses.
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I'm in Louisville too...Ordered a 10c one as well but, the super cool guys at Better Days records are holding one for me as well...buy local.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:
    Sorry, but shipping/pressing/manufacturing woes are bullshit excuses.

They aren't excuses, it is what it is.
    Pearl Jam wanted to do things their way.
    One of the prices we all pay for this is the fact that the band is to some extent running a small time operation trying to take on big time operational issues. I would hope Pearl Jam could get their own album out, by their own means, on their own release date, but I've been around long enough to have a pretty good estimation of what Tenclub really is, and what to expect from them. They have historically had SO much *heart* that it was easy to overlook shipping problems. I'm sorry that people no longer feel that way.

:/
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    riotgrl wrote:
    Sorry, but shipping/pressing/manufacturing woes are bullshit excuses.

They aren't excuses, it is what it is.
    Pearl Jam wanted to do things their way.
    One of the prices we all pay for this is the fact that the band is to some extent running a small time operation trying to take on big time operational issues. I would hope Pearl Jam could get their own album out, by their own means, on their own release date, but I've been around long enough to have a pretty good estimation of what Tenclub really is, and what to expect from them. They have historically had SO much *heart* that it was easy to overlook shipping problems. I'm sorry that people no longer feel that way.

:/

They ARE excuses if they are taking on more than they can handle. Don't make my comment out to be something that it is not. In reality, this is a business, and many of the practices that we see here on the site are geared towards making money and they have moved past the days when they could control every aspect of their business. This IS a business, like it or not, and many of us expect it to operate as such.
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    I went into my local record store earlier this week and asked them to hold one for me when they got in. They weren't sure when the records would get there; however, I got my call today! I went in after work and picked it up! Someone said that their record didn't include a digital download code, but mine did.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=36757

Here's a video of the jackasses in the factory making the vinyl which we haven't received yet. Enjoy while we wait....
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=36757

Here's a video of the jackasses in the factory making the vinyl which we haven't received yet. Enjoy while we wait....

looks like a red vinyl...

plus singles for Getaway? 3rd single maybe? with a bside? :shock: 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com