Options

10 CLUB...SHIPPING IS BEYOND FUCKED!!

Comments

• Options
    fall by the waysidefall by the wayside Jericho, VT Posts: 753
    It's becoming very obvious that those of us who ordered the LB vinyl will not be getting them by release date. If cd orders start shipping Monday (and they said there are a lot), and vinyl doesn't even begin til that's done, no way it happens using this shipping method. Particularly for those of us on the east coast. Sigh.
    9/13/98, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 6/29/03, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 10/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/26/21, 9/1/22, 9/2/22, 9/14/22, 9/18/23, 9/19/23
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I can join in the states game now :lol: I thought I was doing good when it showed me that my package was in Michigan yesterday. But nooooo! Two more states added this morning :lol::lol:

04 Oct 2013 - WARRENDALE, PA
    03 Oct 2013 - CINCINNATI, OH
    02 Oct 2013 - ALLEN PARK, MI
    Oct 2 2013 - Urbancrest, OH
    Oct 1 2013 - Urbancrest, OH
    Sep 28 2013 - Auburn, WA
    Sep 27 2013 - Auburn, WA
    Sep 27 2013 - Auburn, WA

Maybe they are trying to reveal another song :think:
    Wa wa wa, oh oh, mi, oh, pa!

:corn:
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    edited October 2013
    Arrived at my local Post Office!...WooHoo! Should been spinning later today!

my final tally:

Auburn, WA (3days)
    Urbancrest, OH (2days)
    Warrendale, PA
    Cincinnati, OH
    Louisville, KY
    Taylorsville, Ky
    Post edited by pjradio on
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    It's in my hometown, estimated tomorrow :D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    Update to be delivered today :D
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Update to be delivered today :D
    Nice
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    They provide us with new drama on here every day - who needs tv when you have the tenclub forums :P :lol::lol:

Agree!! :lol::lol:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    I can join in the states game now :lol: I thought I was doing good when it showed me that my package was in Michigan yesterday. But nooooo! Two more states added this morning :lol::lol:

04 Oct 2013 - WARRENDALE, PA
    03 Oct 2013 - CINCINNATI, OH
    02 Oct 2013 - ALLEN PARK, MI
    Oct 2 2013 - Urbancrest, OH
    Oct 1 2013 - Urbancrest, OH
    Sep 28 2013 - Auburn, WA
    Sep 27 2013 - Auburn, WA
    Sep 27 2013 - Auburn, WA

Maybe they are trying to reveal another song :think:
    Wa wa wa, oh oh, mi, oh, pa!

:corn:

I think our boxes must be on the same truck, cuz that's identical to my tracking as well. I can't believe it's in Pennsylvania this morning! What's next, Canada?
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    It's becoming very obvious that those of us who ordered the LB vinyl will not be getting them by release date. If cd orders start shipping Monday (and they said there are a lot), and vinyl doesn't even begin til that's done, no way it happens using this shipping method. Particularly for those of us on the east coast. Sigh.

Yeah, that's the big bummer for me. I've waited this long already for the Vault and I'm anxious as hell to get it, but knowing that it's likely my LB vinyl will be over a week late is a real kick in the pants.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    pjradio wrote:

my final tally:

Auburn, WA (3days)
    Urbancrest, OH (2days)
    Warrendale, PA
    Cincinnati, OH
    Louisville, KY
    Taylorsville, Ky
    i was walking home,here in Greece after work,and saw your package,ordering some coffee at Starbucks :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    pjradio wrote:

my final tally:

Auburn, WA (3days)
    Urbancrest, OH (2days)
    Warrendale, PA
    Cincinnati, OH
    Louisville, KY
    Taylorsville, Ky
    i was walking home,here in Greece after work,and saw your package,ordering some coffee at Starbucks :lol:

hold on i was on my way into work and i think i saw it crossing the road here in Scotland
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

my final tally:

Auburn, WA (3days)
    Urbancrest, OH (2days)
    Warrendale, PA
    Cincinnati, OH
    Louisville, KY
    Taylorsville, Ky

hold on i was on my way into work and i think i saw it crossing the road here in Scotland

:lol::lol::lol:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    In Hand! It DOES exist!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    pjradio wrote:
    In Hand! It DOES exist!

Wow, congrats :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Pke wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

my final tally:

Auburn, WA (3days)
    Urbancrest, OH (2days)
    Warrendale, PA
    Cincinnati, OH
    Louisville, KY
    Taylorsville, Ky

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    In Hand! It DOES exist!

YAY!! Glad to hear that it arrived safely. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,822
    Finally arrived outside of Philly
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653
    edited October 2013
    cp3iverson wrote:
    I dont want to complain but i bought the LB vinyl from 10club because they advertised it as showing up on release day. I really hope they can make it happen but the vault vinyls make me wonder.
    There is no chance in hell that I'll get the vinyl by release day if they haven't shipped it yet. I live a 3 hour drive from the warehouse, but shit never takes less that 3 weeks to reach me. :fp:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Started in WA
    Flew over OR
    Landed in CA
    Update
    Left CA
    Landed in AZ (huh?)
    Back in CA now

This is one well-traveled LP! Set to arrive on 10/7 for me to spin the hell out of. :D

Hope the LB LP orders are smoother than this.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Started in WA
    Flew over OR
    Landed in CA
    Update
    Left CA
    Landed in AZ (huh?)
    Back in CA now

This is one well-traveled LP! Set to arrive on 10/7 for me to spin the hell out of. :D

I wish I could afford that kind of itinerary for this tour with AZ, CA, OR, and WA! Lucky record! :D
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Started in WA
    Flew over OR
    Landed in CA
    Update
    Left CA
    Landed in AZ (huh?)
    Back in CA now

I think we're on the same truck...although usps says mine is cali and ups says AZ lmao
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I have a large box in the counter. It was sent from a Santos Halper in Seattle.

Got here a day under the estimate. Hell of a journey for that box :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    One time when they released new clothing merch, me and my gf decided we would order each other some as a gift. This was around Xmas last year.

We made basically the same order on the same day.

Hers arrived in about 5 days.

Two weeks after hers arrived, I still had no package (although I had a tracking number and a shipping confirmation)

I emailed ten club only for santos to reply " it's on it's way. It's probably in the back if a truck somewhere"

5 days later I received my package.

I looked on the box, the tracking number was completely different than the one I was emailed.

Aparently my package was mailed out the day after I was told "it's in a truck somewhere"

Ever since then I've known not to have faith in shipping from the ten club.

I ship CDs all the time (DVDs and games as well) and a first class package costs 2.38-2.68. So how are we being charged $7+ to ship a cd? Then people overseas are being charged $4???

I love the new shipping video... Lol! It should have said - we saved alot of money! And we are passing the bill onto you! And it's going to go through ups AND USPS! And it's going to take weeks! Hahahahahahah

That would have felt more believable than what they showed us.

Ten club is great for many many things.. Shipping cost, shipping speed, and customer service are not those good things.

Thank god they don't mail our tickets! We would get them in March!
  • Options
    Auburn Wa
    Urbancrest OH
    Warrendale pa
    Cincinnati oh?

So it went from Washington to Ohio, to pa, back to Ohio? I live in Illinois!!

Totally fucked!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653
    smanchac1 wrote:
    Auburn Wa
    Urbancrest OH
    Warrendale pa
    Cincinnati oh?

Totally fucked!
    Isn't this new shipping program supposed to be good for the environment?!?!? :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:
    Auburn Wa
    Urbancrest OH
    Warrendale pa
    Cincinnati oh?

Totally fucked!

as a wise person once told me...
    Nami wrote:
    that just means you will have an awesome Friday/weekend.. keep your chin up! :D
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I figured out the 2nd # last night as well with a delivery date of the 7th now. It will officially take 12 days from time of pickup to delivery, 5 days are simply driving 2 hours from the post center to where I live. That's not 10c fault, just the nature of how slow UPS is, and how slow USPS is when not using priority mail. I appreciate 10c for trying to find the cehapest way to ship these.

I'm not worried so much about the vault vinyl, but I think this means even if my Lightning Bolt CD ships Monday at the earliest, the chances of it arriving by the 15th are low. I would have paid to use priority mail for the CD given the option. Probably get to me in 3 days.

You did pay for priority mail..: they just didn't ship it that way.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    My estimated day was the second. It's gone from WA, WA, WA, NJ, NJ, PA, PA, PA, NJ. I was hoping to listen to it this weekend. It's been in Jersey since the second, I believe.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,509
    Im not worried about LB.

I said this in another thread, I live in the US and I have always ordered from 10 Club, and they have never been late with a release for me. In most cases, its been early.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,388
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Started in WA
    Flew over OR
    Landed in CA
    Update
    Left CA
    Landed in AZ (huh?)
    Back in CA now

I think we're on the same truck...although usps says mine is cali and ups says AZ lmao

We're def. on the same truck. UPS dropped off in AZ where USPS picked up and brought it back to CA. Screwy. Mail Innovation website shows hubs for the West Coast in Phoenix, SLC, 2 in CA and, oh yeah, SEATTLE! (Probably Auburn, since that's the origination of the tracking) So, why not Auburn UPS hub then picked up by USPS?