Options

10 CLUB...SHIPPING IS BEYOND FUCKED!!

DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
edited October 2013 in The Porch
Vault #3 vinyl goes from Auburn WA to Fontana CA to now est. delivery on Mon. Oct. 7th

ONE WEEK TO SHIP FROM AUBURN TO WEST SEATTLE....sorry that's the most fucked up shipping method I've ever seen...I should know, my mom's slaved away at the USPS for almost 30 years.....
U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    It's pretty wild and we may as well get prepped for the same with Lightning Bolt.
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    if they can't get the new record to members on time then I will call to bitch and complain...

they did it perfectly in '06 for Avocado...
    why show people a video stating that they have new enhanced shipping when it does the EXACT OPPOSITE?!?!
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    Vault #3 vinyl goes from Auburn WA to Fontana CA to now est. delivery on Mon. Oct. 7th

ONE WEEK TO SHIP FROM AUBURN TO WEST SEATTLE....sorry that's the most fucked up shipping method I've ever seen...I should know, my mom's slaved away at the USPS for almost 30 years.....

I'm in tumwater and the same exact thing happened with mine.

I emailed them and they just said to wait for it to be rerouted.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    uh...I live 6 miles from 10c HQ...I still don't have my vinyl either.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Wonder how many damaged copies there will be from shipping across the country multiple times?
  • Options
    TbowTbow Posts: 57
    Wonder how many damaged copies there will be from shipping across the country multiple times?

Worst Nightmare.... :fp:
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,647
    I dont want to complain but i bought the LB vinyl from 10club because they advertised it as showing up on release day. I really hope they can make it happen but the vault vinyls make me wonder.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    RKCNDY wrote:
    uh...I live 6 miles from 10c HQ...I still don't have my vinyl either.
    Same here, although I'm kinda glad. It's been pissing rain and I was worried that it would get soaked on the front porch :lol::lol:
    NERDS!
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Glad someone posted something because I feel the same. I track the package and it says delivery by 10/2 and it is 10/3 with no package. Now it states it is in Buffalo and I probably won't get it until next week. Seriously WTF, if shipping is that messed up charge less and set the expectations lower.

Sorry 10 Club, don't like to complain but this really needs fixed.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Agreed. Est date for today & its in Cincy - only a few states off the mark.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    They provide us with new drama on here every day - who needs tv when you have the tenclub forums :P :lol::lol:
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    curious...who has the most State check-ins so far? Got 4, up till now. hopefully only 1 more

Auburn, WA
    Urbancrest, OH
    Warrendale, PA
    CINCINNATI, OH

(hopefully Louisville, KY next)

should get it tomorrow!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,218
    It's the same reason why you might have to fly from Los Angeles to Phoenix and wait at Sky Harbor for 90 minutes... to get to San Diego.
    Since Pearl Jam does not have it's own shipping and delivery system, they have to depend on how UPS, FedEx or the Postal Service dispatch their packages... just like you and me do.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    curious...who has the most State check-ins so far? Got 4, up till now. hopefully only 1 more

Auburn, WA
    Urbancrest, OH
    Warrendale, PA
    CINCINNATI, OH

(hopefully Louisville, KY next)

should get it tomorrow!

I have those and I'm guessing 2 more before my home PO.
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 493
    pjradio wrote:

Auburn, WA
    Urbancrest, OH
    Warrendale, PA
    CINCINNATI, OH
    I'm getting exactly the same info. It does say EST. DELIVERY Oct 03 but I've already lost my hope.
    I can't understand it :?
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    in_the_mud wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

Auburn, WA
    Urbancrest, OH
    Warrendale, PA
    CINCINNATI, OH
    I'm getting exactly the same info. It does say EST. DELIVERY Oct 03 but I've already lost my hope.
    I can't understand it :?
    Who is the delivery company? UPS? FEDEX? U.S.P.S?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    It's the same reason why you might have to fly from Los Angeles to Phoenix and wait at Sky Harbor for 90 minutes... to get to San Diego.
    Since Pearl Jam does not have it's own shipping and delivery system, they have to depend on how UPS, FedEx or the Postal Service dispatch their packages... just like you and me do.

I can't think of any in stock item I've ever ordered, from any web store that has taken a week to get to me and that's from the ordering date. This has already taken a week and looking like a few more days.

I anticipate a metric shitload of bitching with the delivery of LB records.

Glad to hear these are packed well, b/c all this unnecessary handling is begging for trouble with such a sensitive product.
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Who is the delivery company? UPS? FEDEX? U.S.P.S?

UPS dispatches out to regional PO's them USPS takes over.
  • Options
    JexJex Posts: 283
    Just looked more into this "mail innovations." Normally domestic mail can take 4-9 business days to process and deliver. So, I wouldn't use the projected date but this time frame instead.
    "Mine is mine and yours won't take its place.."
    1.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 / 2.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 / 3.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 / 4.iWireless Center Moline, IL 10-17-2014 / 5.Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 / 6.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2016 / 7.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-22-2016 / 8.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-18-2018 / 9.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

I can't think of any in stock item I've ever ordered, from any web store that has taken a week to get to me and that's from the ordering date. This has already taken a week and looking like a few more days.

I anticipate a metric shitload of bitching with the delivery of LB records.

Glad to hear these are packed well, b/c all this unnecessary handling is begging for trouble with such a sensitive product.
    I bought something on EBay from a guy in Riverside, CA. I live in Orange County, CA. It's about 50 miles, one way.
    The package, shipped by FedEx, went to the main distribution hub in Bakersfield (probably by rail), then trucked to Cerritos, CA. (a regional distribution facility) to the local office in Lakewood... put on a delivery van to my house. 4 days. At a cost of about $3.89 U.S.
    That's just the way it goes. Through distrubution hub to smaller hub to local distributors. It's the same reason why your Delta flights almost always take you to Atlanta... United to Chicago... US Airways to Phoenix. Hubs.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Mine at least flew over my house! :lol:
    Auburn, WA
    I live in Portland, OR
    It's now in Fontana, CA
    Set to arrive on 10/7

It'll be worth it when it arrives.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Haha, I live in New Jersey. My package was in NJ yesterday, now it's in MA! Was supposed to be here yesterday, now UPS says Saturday.

... Good to read I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    So now it's 10c's fault how shipping companies plan their routes?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    So now it's 10c's fault how shipping companies plan their routes?

It's their fault for using the slowest possible shipping option.
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    Mine went from OH to PA back to OH.

Still stuck in Ohio....
    Still stuck in Ohio....
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    now that i've thought about it...it is what it is. I''ll get it when I get it...after all, It DID say "ESTIMATED" delivery date. My only concern now is the condition of the LP. 5-6 stops = 5-6 different groups handling it, and according to 10c, there are no replacements
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    PH20 wrote:
    Mine went from OH to PA back to OH.

Still stuck in Ohio....
    Still stuck in Ohio....

gotta get down to it
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,822
    This is frustrating. Waiting for the vault vinyl is one thing, but If I paid $8 to ship the LB vinyl and it doesn't arrive ON OR BEFORE release date like advertised, that will be the last time I order from 10c for this. The only reason I did it anyway was for the "bonus content", which hopefully is more than we got for Backspacer (basically nothing).

I could've ordered it on Amazon with free shipping and it would arrive on release day. This circus is just getting to be too much.
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    PredakingPredaking Posts: 267
    At least you all can track yours. Mine says shipped, but never got an email or tracking info. I'll just hope it shows up eventually. Good news is, I'll have a stack of LPs to clean by the time it arrives. Just got "Mechanical Bull" yesterday, and "Lightning Bolt" isn't too far behind... maybe...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Washington, Ohio, Pennsylvania, back to Ohio on the way to Columbia, Missouri? Possible stopover in Transylvania?
    www.cluthelee.com