Options

10 CLUB...SHIPPING IS BEYOND FUCKED!!

Comments

• Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,988
    If this is your biggest problem/worst nightmare, I'd say you all have pretty great lives.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    Washington, Ohio, Pennsylvania, back to Ohio on the way to Columbia, Missouri? Possible stopover in Transylvania?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTzwvLkDgg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,150
    dudeman wrote:
    If this is your biggest problem/worst nightmare, I'd say you all have pretty great lives.

Wanna talk about all the sexually and physically abused kids I see in therapy all day? Little kids who have their parents beat shit out of them as infants and break their legs in doing so? Certainly bigger problems to talk about. Its ok to vent and question things that don't make sense.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    pjpitt89 wrote:
    This is frustrating. Waiting for the vault vinyl is one thing, but If I paid $8 to ship the LB vinyl and it doesn't arrive ON OR BEFORE release date like advertised, that will be the last time I order from 10c for this. The only reason I did it anyway was for the "bonus content", which hopefully is more than we got for Backspacer (basically nothing).

I could've ordered it on Amazon with free shipping and it would arrive on release day. This circus is just getting to be too much.

agree, agree, and agree. I'm hopeful that they get LB vinyl to us by release day, but with UPS-MI they need to mail it now.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,020
    Save & sound is all that matters. Just hope it's not this dude carrying your vinyl package along the way to your doorstep ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk

"We're going downtown!" :P
  • Options
    MdeanseattleMdeanseattle West Seattle Posts: 63
    Same thing happened here. If this happens with lightning bolt I'm going to try to stop it in Auburn and pick it my self. At the very least the Ten club should credit back our shipping.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,048
    My copy was actually in Michigan for awhile....and only an hour from my house. Then back to Ohio. :fp:
    I have no idea when it will arrive, oh well.

Projected Delivery Date:
    10/03/2013

Shipment Progress

Delivery confirmation information provided by the United States Postal Service.
    Location Date Local Time Activity
    CINCINNATI, OH, United States 10/03/2013 1:40 P.M. Package processed by Post Office
    ALLEN PARK, MI, United States 10/02/2013 7:59 A.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
    UPS Mail Innovations Shipment Progress
    Location Date Activity
    Urbancrest, OH, United States 10/02/2013 Postage Paid/Ready for destination post office entry
    Urbancrest, OH, United States 10/01/2013 Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
    Auburn, WA, United States 09/28/2013 Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
    Auburn, WA, United States 09/27/2013 Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
    09/27/2013 Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations
    Auburn, WA, United States 09/27/2013 Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    At least we now know why shipping in the US was so expensive. I'm glad our stuff is getting a nice tour. :D
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Good to see the carbon footprint being kept to a bare minimum... :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Got mine a day after shipping confirmation. I make no apology for bragging :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    my Vault vinyl must really love Auburn WA. He's been there since Sept. 30. My delivery date still says Monday though. hmmm.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    boyo79 wrote:
    Got mine a day after shipping confirmation. I make no apology for bragging :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes me too, in fact 12 hours later.

important to give positive feedback ....on this one the shipping rocked :D
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
    It looks like the UPS estimated date using the tracking # from the 10c is when it will arrive at USPS.
    There's a 2nd tracking # on UPS's site that when used at USPS now has it being delivered on 10/7 for me.
    So I think our expectations are just off from the first estimated arrival date and once everyone knows what that first date means, we will not be as impatient or frustrated.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Hopefully ill get this and lightning bolt around the same time, 2.new pj albums on vinyl to listen to is gonna be a sweet deal!!! Can't wait!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    It looks like the UPS estimated date using the tracking # from the 10c is when it will arrive at USPS.
    There's a 2nd tracking # on UPS's site that when used at USPS now has it being delivered on 10/7 for me.
    So I think our expectations are just off from the first estimated arrival date and once everyone knows what that first date means, we will not be as impatient or frustrated.

I'm part of the "it gets here when it gets here camp", but 8+ days to cross the country? We were told this shipping method was chosen to lower the carbon footprint. These packages are all over the place. A guy riding a horse would have lowered the carbon footprint a hell of a lot more and would have crossed the country quicker.

My concern is it's condition when it arrives. Lots of hands touching this on it's journey.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I figured out the 2nd # last night as well with a delivery date of the 7th now. It will officially take 12 days from time of pickup to delivery, 5 days are simply driving 2 hours from the post center to where I live. That's not 10c fault, just the nature of how slow UPS is, and how slow USPS is when not using priority mail. I appreciate 10c for trying to find the cehapest way to ship these.

I'm not worried so much about the vault vinyl, but I think this means even if my Lightning Bolt CD ships Monday at the earliest, the chances of it arriving by the 15th are low. I would have paid to use priority mail for the CD given the option. Probably get to me in 3 days.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    [. Lots of hands touching this on it's journey.
    imagine some of those "Lots of hands" to be Greek hands...
    i should give the package a shower before open it.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,499
    october22 wrote:
    Haha, I live in New Jersey. My package was in NJ yesterday, now it's in MA! Was supposed to be here yesterday, now UPS says Saturday.

... Good to read I'm not the only one.

Same for me yesterday but mine actually arrived yesterday. Was pretty surprised.

Have to say the whole thing is beautiful
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,499

I'm part of the "it gets here when it gets here camp", but 8+ days to cross the country? We were told this shipping method was chosen to lower the carbon footprint. These packages are all over the place. A guy riding a horse would have lowered the carbon footprint a hell of a lot more and would have crossed the country quicker.

My concern is it's condition when it arrives. Lots of hands touching this on it's journey.

I agree I don't understand how this is a greener way to ship. That being said the package is very securely shipped.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,840
    What does this have to do with 10c? They post the thing and then it is left up to the shipping gods. Sometimes it makes it there on time, sometimes not. I don't enjoy waiting either but is this the first package(PJ related or not) that has taken a long time to reach its' destination?

I once ordered an LP from London. It's less than hour to fly to Ireland. The LP headed off the wrong way around the world landing in Thailand and other places before it finally reached me 3 weeks later. :lol:
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,822
    It looks like mine finally arrived at my local post office today, 8 days after it was shipped. 10c needs to ship LB now if they plan on using this same shitty mailing plan
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    pjpitt89 wrote:
    It looks like mine finally arrived at my local post office today, 8 days after it was shipped. 10c needs to ship LB now if they plan on using this same shitty mailing plan

They posted yesterday that LB pre-order CDs are being processed now and start to ship Monday. My hope is that a small package will arrive much faster than a 5lb one.
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,822
    pjpitt89 wrote:

They posted yesterday that LB pre-order CDs are being processed now and start to ship Monday. My hope is that a small package will arrive much faster than a 5lb one.

Sorry I was referencing the LB vinyl. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    cp3iverson wrote:
    my Vault vinyl must really love Auburn WA. He's been there since Sept. 30. My delivery date still says Monday though. hmmm.

I'm in the same boat. Maybe the vinyl is in a boat as well. :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    It''s funny how the Americans complain - at least you guys get tracking numbers. All I know is mine might have shipped.
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

Make sure to check the 2nd tracking number on the UPS page. There are two, once for UPS, and another on the page for USPS once they turn it over to them.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    JK_Livin wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

Make sure to check the 2nd tracking number on the UPS page. There are two, once for UPS, and another on the page for USPS once they turn it over to them.

Is that the sequence number?

Mine just showed up in the same state I reside in.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

Is that the sequence number?

Mine just showed up in the same state I reside in.

The Package Identification Code is what to plug into the USPS site
  • Options
    JexJex Posts: 283
    JK_Livin wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

You can just google "shipping innovations" click tracking. That way you only have to go to one place.
    "Mine is mine and yours won't take its place.."
    1.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 / 2.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 / 3.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 / 4.iWireless Center Moline, IL 10-17-2014 / 5.Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 / 6.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2016 / 7.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-22-2016 / 8.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-18-2018 / 9.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    pjpitt89 wrote:
    pjpitt89 wrote:

Sorry I was referencing the LB vinyl. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best

Except they said the vinyl would ship after the CD's.
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago