Options

Secret Santa 2013

Comments

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    PJPixie wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    My tracking says delivered so I'm glad for once USPS was right....sort of. It got there anyway!

It's here! It's fantastic! Thank you so much :) I love every bit of it. I'm going to spin the "Meat Parade" vinyl today while I bake! And seriously, where did you find such a thing? It's a treasure! I'll listen to the discs of eds show today too, thank you! All the "lippees" - love them all! I plan on wearing the socks to work tomorrow (how did you know? Seriously, I love holiday socks!) and the bracelet!!! So rad- I can't wait to wear it out.... I know how it will go down...someone will ask "cool bracelet, what does it say?" I'll hold out my arm and respond "pearl jam" to which I will get a puzzled look with a response of "they're still together?" And I'll say " yep, this was given to me through a Secret Santa gift exchange that pearl jam fans do every year, from all over the world" ......to which I'll get the look from said someone that expresses "crazy-what is this chick talking about???!!!".......lol, I can't wait!

Thank you so much :) I really love every single bit of it :)

image_zps8e73cf59.jpg

Yay!!! I'm glad you like it!! The cuff is made out of vinyl too. You can use a hair dryer to bend it to fit!!
    Meat Parade had me laughing...the best part about it.... it's a vinyl that looks like meat :lol::lol:
    I used to get the same response from my friends and family about PJ Secret Santa, now everyone is all in my face about what I sent and what I received!! They be jealous!!!
    Merry Christmas PJPIXIE ♥
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Wow!! Just wow!! I have had the most gut wrenching week.. And I had a horrible night last night at work.. I was driving home, and fighting back tears.. I walk in my door for the first time in 8 days.. And my niece, who is baking cookies for the family Christmas gathering in two days.. Says.. I stole your Marshmallows.. Well I left you one.. I was so confused!! Then I looking my table, and there's THE COOLEST ARRAY OF GIFTS!! I was astounded by the thought that went into my gift!! There's purple popcorn!! So cool! And yummy looking soda, vanilla Marshmallows, well one.. Thanks Lily for at least leaving me ONE!! An Eddie Vedder sticker ( which will go on my clipboard at work), natural hot chocolate, and a freaking IPod Shuffle!!! All of these wonderful gifts were secreted inside little tins and an old school Ball canning jar!! Along with THE most adorable Christmas Ornament!! The best part?? I live tins and those old school canning jars!! Thank you so much Veronica! ( you didn't put your username in there, so I have no idea who you are on here)! Such a great gift!! We're making the hot chocolate right now!! And I'll put my giant Marshmallow in it!! Lol thank you!! To top it all off as well, my Christmas single was waiting for me too!! My day just got better!! Thank you again!! I wish I could hug you!!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Wow!! Just wow!! I have had the most gut wrenching week.. And I had a horrible night last night at work.. I was driving home, and fighting back tears.. I walk in my door for the first time in 8 days.. And my niece, who is baking cookies for the family Christmas gathering in two days.. Says.. I stole your Marshmallows.. Well I left you one.. I was so confused!! Then I looking my table, and there's THE COOLEST ARRAY OF GIFTS!! I was astounded by the thought that went into my gift!! There's purple popcorn!! So cool! And yummy looking soda, vanilla Marshmallows, well one.. Thanks Lily for at least leaving me ONE!! An Eddie Vedder sticker ( which will go on my clipboard at work), natural hot chocolate, and a freaking IPod Shuffle!!! All of these wonderful gifts were secreted inside little tins and an old school Ball canning jar!! Along with THE most adorable Christmas Ornament!! The best part?? I live tins and those old school canning jars!! Thank you so much Veronica! ( you didn't put your username in there, so I have no idea who you are on here)! Such a great gift!! We're making the hot chocolate right now!! And I'll put my giant Marshmallow in it!! Lol thank you!! To top it all off as well, my Christmas single was waiting for me too!! My day just got better!! Thank you again!! I wish I could hug you!!

Awww this is awesome :thumbup:

Have a good and peaceful christmas, Tree. You deserve it.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    So lovely to see people's pressies arriving and the joy they are bringing.

My SS recipient, if you don't receive today/tomorrow I am so sorry, it's been in your city since Friday!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    seetsanta1.jpg[/URL][/img]

I would like to say THANK YOU to Sarah L from Tasmania, I just received my gift and I love it! The fudge was awesome and my kids loved the Tasmanian devil! I hope you have a great Christmas!
  • Options
    teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    donnaruhl wrote:
    I recieved my Secret Santa gift and it was just what I wanted.
    I don't know how to download pics so I will tell you,
    It was a Black Mug with Maple Leaves,It came with a Red Stir Spoon
    I recieved some Maple Syrup,Maple Leaf Candy and some awesome pics of
    the show at Wrigley.And a beautiful Picture of Canada. And a Canadian Key Chain

And to the recipient of my gift... Your's was just shipped out tonight.
    I sent you a card yesterday. I hope you enjoy it.And I'm so sorry for the delay. :oops:

Your welcome Donna! Glad you loved it!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm sooooo sooooo sorry, my gift is so late. Going to be mailed today.
    It's finally packed and ready to go.

I hate that I'm late, it's driving me nuts.

The last two years on this exchange have been strange ones for me.

The year before last, I never got a gift - person that had my name didn't seem to care.....(oh well...lol).

Last year I received a great gift and was able to thank the gifter here and on facebook and become friends with this awesome sweet person.....However, I never received any acknowledgment from the person I gifted. Nothing. No PM, no post in the SS thread, nothing. That person did let Dimi know that the gift was received but I never heard from that person at all :( that was disappointing.

Now I feel terrible that I'm so late getting my gift out....but it's going today, it will just extend the receivers holiday - I hope :)

and Sprunkn7, again - so many thank yous! I listened to the EV show yesterday while I was baking - oh so good!
    ARC is beautiful and gave me chills and the duet with Liam :) I love it!
    I'm guessing you sent that particular show because you were there?? Lucky ducky, it was amazing!
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    This thread never fails to warm my heart!! Can't wait to gear what MY person thinks of their gift!! I hope they like it.. I had to enlist help.. But I think it's going to be a great gift!!
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm sooooo sooooo sorry, my gift is so late. Going to be mailed today.
    It's finally packed and ready to go.

I hate that I'm late, it's driving me nuts.

The last two years on this exchange have been strange ones for me.

The year before last, I never got a gift - person that had my name didn't seem to care.....(oh well...lol).

Last year I received a great gift and was able to thank the gifter here and on facebook and become friends with this awesome sweet person.....However, I never received any acknowledgment from the person I gifted. Nothing. No PM, no post in the SS thread, nothing. That person did let Dimi know that the gift was received but I never heard from that person at all :( that was disappointing.

Now I feel terrible that I'm so late getting my gift out....but it's going today, it will just extend the receivers holiday - I hope :)

and Sprunkn7, again - so many thank yous! I listened to the EV show yesterday while I was baking - oh so good!
    ARC is beautiful and gave me chills and the duet with Liam :) I love it!
    I'm guessing you sent that particular show because you were there?? Lucky ducky, it was amazing!
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    I had a person like that once.. Only HH was still doing this.. But I was weirded out.. Wondering if they even got it!! This THE coolest group of people EVER!! Love you guys!!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    belinda27 wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Haven't heard if my secret santa person got my gift yet. I left it with my Mum to post while I was away & I'm pretty sure she posted it early December. It was only going to Australia so I would have thought it was there by now. :? I only hope I remembered to write on it who it was from with my no doubt blurry & distracted pre-tour brain!! :o
    Guess what came this afternoon???
    :D:D THANKYOU!!! :D :wave: :clap: :thumbup:
    Great job on my awesome gift! I love it! I am pretty crap at posting pics but I will try, I received a lovely Paua Shell necklace, and it is gorgeous, it really is...thanks Morello! Merry Christmas! Best Wishes to You and Your Mum! :D
    belinda27 wrote:
    16h6w3t.jpg
    Yay! I'm so glad it arrived & you like it! It was all a bit of a mad dash for me before I went off on tour &&& I usually send a package of assorted things from New Zealand, NZ themed things that I collect throughout the year, well I couldn't very well do that for someone in Australia could I!?!?!? :o:lol:8-) So it was all a double mad dash but reading you collect dragonfly things, I went into a store here & saw that & thought BINGO! NZ styled, the paua & dragonfly so it just seemed perfect! SOOO glad you like it! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    morello wrote:
    belinda27 wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Haven't heard if my secret santa person got my gift yet. I left it with my Mum to post while I was away & I'm pretty sure she posted it early December. It was only going to Australia so I would have thought it was there by now. :? I only hope I remembered to write on it who it was from with my no doubt blurry & distracted pre-tour brain!! :o
    Guess what came this afternoon???
    :D:D THANKYOU!!! :D :wave: :clap: :thumbup:
    Great job on my awesome gift! I love it! I am pretty crap at posting pics but I will try, I received a lovely Paua Shell necklace, and it is gorgeous, it really is...thanks Morello! Merry Christmas! Best Wishes to You and Your Mum! :D
    belinda27 wrote:
    16h6w3t.jpg
    Yay! I'm so glad it arrived & you like it! It was all a bit of a mad dash for me before I went off on tour &&& I usually send a package of assorted things from New Zealand, NZ themed things that I collect throughout the year, well I couldn't very well do that for someone in Australia could I!?!?!? :o:lol:8-) So it was all a double mad dash but reading you collect dragonfly things, I went into a store here & saw that & thought BINGO! NZ styled, the paua & dragonfly so it just seemed perfect! SOOO glad you like it! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

That is gorgeous!
    Nice Job!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Now I'm worried that my gift hasn't arrived yet. It didn't have to go very far.... :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    jenduf wrote:
    Omaha - got mine Secret Santa loot tonight. Lot's of super great stuff from Canada! Lemon Grass, Rocky Mountain Soup and Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. =) I love it and my home smalls delightful :mrgreen:

Thank YOU linner44 - I love it! Merry Christmas.. Jen-

Yay! I'm so glad you got it and that you like it. Merry Christmas to you too!! :D:D
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,888
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ANNNNNND ITS OFF!!!!! To destinations unknown. Ok, thats not true. 2 people know. Oh yeah, that lady behind the counter knows to where its going. So that makes three. Shit, I thought this was supposed to be secret? Man, this is ripe for getting exposed.

Well, in any case, random person (1 out of how many billion?) in that random country somewhere on the planet(as far as YOU know! ;) ) I can let you know when its arrived to a certain point.

Hope you enjoy!!!!
    If tracking is to be believed its arrived in that random country somewhere on the planet(as far as YOU know!! ;) )

That lady behind the counter wasnt as honest since I thought it might take longer that this to get to this point? Maybe she said random countries customs would be the possible or likely delay?

At any rate , its waaaaaaay closer than when I had it in my closet!
    well how do you like them apples!! Signed up for email alerts to movement of the package and its arrived at the post office of the town(I assume) of that random country somewhere on the planet!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Now I'm worried that my gift hasn't arrived yet. It didn't have to go very far.... :?

It was on my table tonight when I got home!! Delivered this afternoon I am told....Its funny...going into this after I signed up, I thought to myself "WTF are you doing, you dont like the holidays, whats the point?" but seeing all the responses and the thought that people put into these gift has really made me enjoy the holidays more this year. They are tough for me as as nothing good ever seems to happen, or it brings up a bad memory of something that happened in years past, I always cringe this time of year and feel like I cant wait for them to be over. But this year I have really enjoyed them, and the biggest reason was this. I had almost forgotten I would be getting one in return until I got home today to find it waiting for me. Thank you so much for the poster(Portland 09)...the stickers...the sniper and the bouncey ball...PERFECT gift as I love stickers and posters use to be my life(not sure if you knew that or not, but it was a nice choice)...Merry Christmas to you and THANK YOU, I will enjoy them very much. Hope to meet you at one of the 2014 shows and considering we are so close, and you were IN spokane where I am from, I am sorry it wasnt a few weeks ago! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    AdidiAdidi Posts: 31
    wolfbear wrote:
    Adidi wrote:
    WOW Santa Denise, I'm SO blown away!!! What an AMAZING present!!! I absolutely LOVE every single item you collected and generously contributed to me, You totally ROCK!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    I received a cute animals calendar, beautiful Wishlist foundation/P.J cards, a very useful eddie's beer openner magnet, a cool Mike's pick, a lovely brooch and the legendary Vs.&Vitalogy deluxe set!!!
    Did I mention already that I just LOVE it?!?!!... :P
    I'm so thankful... THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! :D:D:D
    And thanks a lot for the kind letter, I really enjoyed reading it and was touched by your warm words...
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and as always... KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!!! :wink:
    Peace&Love!

* Can't figure out how to upload photos... :eh:
    Yay! Will you be going to any of the Europe shows? We are trying for Amsterdam, Vienna and Berlin so hope to be able to meet you in person! Cheers!

Unfortunately due to my work I can't be sure from now, but I really hope to attend at least one show/country (Italy/ Holland/ Germany)... and you're always invited to visit here! ;)
    Million Thanks and happy holidays again, mate :angel:

......I'm so glad and relieved to see in the tracking status that my present has been delivered on the last moment, so Merry Christmas to my Secret Recipient and to everyone! :D
    *** Landgraaf 12.6.00 *** Sydney 11.2.03 *** Sydney 13.2.03 *** Sydney 14.2.03 *** Adelaide 16.2.03 *** Melbourne 18.2.03 *** Melbourne 19.2.03 *** Melbourne 20.2.03 *** Berlin 4.7.12 *** Berlin 5.7.12 ***
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:

It was on my table tonight when I got home!! Delivered this afternoon I am told....Its funny...going into this after I signed up, I thought to myself "WTF are you doing, you dont like the holidays, whats the point?" but seeing all the responses and the thought that people put into these gift has really made me enjoy the holidays more this year. They are tough for me as as nothing good ever seems to happen, or it brings up a bad memory of something that happened in years past, I always cringe this time of year and feel like I cant wait for them to be over. But this year I have really enjoyed them, and the biggest reason was this. I had almost forgotten I would be getting one in return until I got home today to find it waiting for me. Thank you so much for the poster(Portland 09)...the stickers...the sniper and the bouncey ball...PERFECT gift as I love stickers and posters use to be my life(not sure if you knew that or not, but it was a nice choice)...Merry Christmas to you and THANK YOU, I will enjoy them very much. Hope to meet you at one of the 2014 shows and considering we are so close, and you were IN spokane where I am from, I am sorry it wasnt a few weeks ago! :-)

Glad it arrived! Whew, I was getting worried! Merry Christmas to you & I owe you a beer next time you're in Portland or when I come back to Spokane! I knew you liked posters, but was worried that you already had that one. Such a cool print!

Merry, Merry!! :D
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Really hoping my Secret Santa recipient is in possession of my gift..... It was the work of Elves and fellow jamily that made it happen!
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    belinda27 wrote:
    16h6w3t.jpg[/quote

What an awesome gift.
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Maynardsux: M/44

Did you recieve your gift yet??
    I can't even track it. I was just given
    an order # ;)
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    got my SS gift today woot woot

all the way from Slovakia to Canada :-)

got a cpl postcards, a sweet picture of i think my SS and a CD of his band . . . I think lol. ..

Ill have to get one of my chezch friends to translate this for me

thanks SS whoever you are :-)

Jeremy

will post pix later
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!

Fingers crossed my SS has received the parcel I sent - the mail tracker has said it's been delivered :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,888
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ANNNNNND ITS OFF!!!!! To destinations unknown. Ok, thats not true. 2 people know. Oh yeah, that lady behind the counter knows to where its going. So that makes three. Shit, I thought this was supposed to be secret? Man, this is ripe for getting exposed.

Well, in any case, random person (1 out of how many billion?) in that random country somewhere on the planet(as far as YOU know! ;) ) I can let you know when its arrived to a certain point.

Hope you enjoy!!!!
    If tracking is to be believed its arrived in that random country somewhere on the planet(as far as YOU know!! ;) )

That lady behind the counter wasnt as honest since I thought it might take longer that this to get to this point? Maybe she said random countries customs would be the possible or likely delay?

At any rate , its waaaaaaay closer than when I had it in my closet!
    well how do you like them apples!! Signed up for email alerts to movement of the package and its arrived at the post office of the town(I assume) of that random country somewhere on the planet!!!!!
    random countries post office doesnt play around!!!! Attempted delivery 4 times today? :shock:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Unlost Dogs...HOLY WOW!!! I got my ss gift tonight, which made for an excellent Christmas Eve :-) Thank you sooo much-i loved every single thing in my package from all of the made in Maine goodies, to the standing PJ letters (which have already found a great home) to the moose ornament and cd and stickers. you made my night...thank you again :-) I did a happy dance when I got the package!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    I keep forgetting to post my as gift arrived a few weeks ago and it was epic! From the chocolate "coal" candy to the autographed cd of Mad Season, a pair if EV socks. Loved it mucho gracias.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    First of all, I just want to say Cheers to everyone! Great job once again! :) Such a fun thing this has turned into and it makes me happy that I have been a part of it for so long! Kudos to Helen and Dimi for overseeing it all these years. PJ fans are so great and are actually some of my best friends now. It's just amazing how it's evolved. :) So, I got on here to tell my SS that I haven't received my gift but that it doesn't matter. I'm sure I will, but what matters is the connection and fun! In other words don't worry or stress about it, it's all good! <3
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    I thought for sure my person would have their gift by now. Was sent on the 16th.
    Expected delivery was on the 21st but it looks to be stuck in transit so no Christmas delivery.
    My apologies to my person but I hope the wait was worth it when you finally do receive your prezzie.
    I really enjoy the process of getting a name with a small paragraph of info & trying to find
    the perfect items to match that list. Awesome to see so many enjoying their gifts.

I did receive my gift yesterday. The PJ Dog-tag necklace is cool. Thanks Adidi
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937

Hi Tree- I'm so happy it arrived on time- I was a bit tardy sending it out - and then I just kept adding little bits and pieces to it- and I could have kept going. So sorry that you've been having a difficult time and I'm glad that my gifts to you brought you a bit of happiness.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Thank you Mark and Gail (guitar 59) for my great gifts.

3965f864-c910-4d9f-a240-faf772432a6e_zps18891596.jpg

Your package came on Christmas Eve- great timing! And as everyone is asleep- I've opened it up. Thanks for:
    the corn pops-it looks different from the ones here- looking forward to trying it -so will my daughter ;) - as well as the chocolate, and the stickers, the puzzle book (I like the ones with different puzzles in one), and the RSD record (love the peach color).

This is my 3rd or 4th time doing this, and it's always my favorite when this time comes around. I love giving, receiving and seeing what others have sent/gotten.

Thanks Dimi for organizing this again.

-Veronica
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    so happy to see all those gifts..so generous all of you..ill start the nest days to see who got his gift and whos not,so we dont leave anyone behind..Merry Christmas to ALL!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”