Options

Secret Santa 2013

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    edited January 2014
    mickeyrat said:

damn, been in their town since Dec 24. Post Office claims attempted delivery 4 times on that day. NO WORD whatsoever from SS Recipient.. Fucking paid $70 in shipping to get it there.

i asked hm last friday,said he didnt receive anything,i sent a message just now to go check at his post office..lets see how will go
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

dottles said:

Awwww Thank you so much for resolving the photo issue for me!
    I've never had a problem before posting photos on here.
    So as you can see I was very lucky - and can anyone

hard to imagine:
    PAINT a picture using only GREY, , light your PILLOW ...etc

Yes! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,892

mickeyrat said:

damn, been in their town since Dec 24. Post Office claims attempted delivery 4 times on that day. NO WORD whatsoever from SS Recipient.. Fucking paid $70 in shipping to get it there.

i asked hm last friday,said he didnt receive anything,i sent a message just now to go check at his post office..lets see how will go
    thanks. I double checked the address too. Customs form has what you sent me.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Gorgeous necklace!!!
  • Options
    leekstokieleekstokie Stoke-on-Trent - UK Posts: 903
    edited January 2014
    Have most people received their gift now? I've still not received anything :(

Glad to here the ss gift I sent has arrived safe and sound though :-bd
    Post edited by leekstokie on
    PJ
    2012 - Manchester 1 - 20/6 
    2014 - Amsterdam 1 - 16/6, Amsterdam 2 - 17/6, Milan - 20/6, Leeds - 08/07, Milton Keynes - 11/07
    2015 - Bogota - 25/11
    2016 - Philly 1 - 28/04, Philly 2 - 29/04, NYC 1 - 01/05, NYC 2 - 02/05
    2018 - LDN 1 - 18/06, Krakow - 03/07, Berlin - 05/07, Madrid - 12/07, LDN 2 - 17/07, Missoula 13/08
    2022 - LA 1 - 06/05, LA2 - 07/05, Berlin - 21/06, Frankfurt 28/07, London 1 - 08/07, London 2 - 09/07, Budapest - 12/07, Krakow 14/07, Amsterdam 2 - 25/07, NYC Apollo - 10/09, NYC MSG - 11/09, OKC - 20/09, Denver - 22/09.
    2023 - St Paul 2 - 03/09, Chicago 1 - 05/09, Chicago 2 - 07/09

EV
    2012 - Manchester - 28/07/12, 2017 - Amsterdam - 29/05/17, 2019 -Amsterdam - 09/06/2019, Madrid - 22/06/2019
  • Options
    Mensane......yours is finally on the way :-) so sorry about the delay!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options

Gorgeous necklace!!!

I should maybe get back into making some jewellery, I used to love it.

2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    BTW Dottles, did I guess the song right for your gift? Wishlist?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options

Nope! :D
    I think someone else did though....
    It was Hard to Imagine
  • Options
    dottles said:

It was Hard to Imagine
    Oh yes, now I see. I'm still getting confused reading some of the posts on this new board. At least, I think that's my excuse.
  • Options

dottles said:

It was Hard to Imagine
    Oh yes, now I see. I'm still getting confused reading some of the posts on this new board. At least, I think that's my excuse.
    No, I am too! :(
  • Options
    still nothing. so basically im shit out of luck?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    edited January 2014
    yieldtonothing--not necessarily...i got mine quite late last year, so there's still hope :)
    Post edited by pearljgirl2010 on
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    jack cameronjack cameron Sydney Posts: 340
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for my Secret Santa gift, MickeyRat!
    I love the drumsticks, The Strangest Tribe novel, PJ20 DVD and the History of Rock book! AWESOME!
    Are you coming over to Oz for any shows? I'd love to meet ya and buy you a beer!

Such a great present to open this year!
    Also, thanks again Dimi for all the hard work!
    Pearl Jam: 11/02/03 • 13/02/03 • 18/02/03 • 07/11/06 • 13/11/06 • 16/11/06 • 18/11/06 • 19/11/06 • 20/11/09 • 22/11/09 • 26/01/14
    Eddie Vedder: 15/03/11 • 16/03/11 • 18/03/11 • 19/03/11 • 11/02/14 • 12/02/14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,892

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for my Secret Santa gift, MickeyRat!
    I love the drumsticks, The Strangest Tribe novel, PJ20 DVD and the History of Rock book! AWESOME!
    Are you coming over to Oz for any shows? I'd love to meet ya and buy you a beer!

Such a great present to open this year!
    Also, thanks again Dimi for all the hard work!

I'd love to visit Oz one day but no where near set up for a trip like that. Not yet anyway!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I haven't received mine yet either. Was slightly worried that I was the only one that hadn't received one yet, but it looks like I'm not, so that's a relief :)
  • Options
    good, so its nice to know that there are two fuck ups out there.....
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Got my Secret Santa gift today (mis labeled address and life got in the way but no worries!) Love the gift, PJ Seattle 12/6/13 tour shirt and matching sticker! Fantastic! Thank you!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Mensane ....did yours arrive? I posted it weeks ago.....
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    Are people sorted now?
  • Options
    I still don't know who my SS was. Please 'fess up!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    OMG. Mine has arrived and it's wonderful! It came all the way from Canada from maynardsux, it was;

Cd - Neil Young and Crazy Horse 'Americana'
    Cd - The Tragically Hip 'Live between us'
    DVD - Neil Young and Crazy Horse 'Rust never sleeps'
    Crown Royal whiskey
    Book - Mitch Ablom 'For one more day'
    Book - Big Bad-ass bar tricks
    A Canadian flag
    A hat made in Canada
    A half pound Reeses cup in the shape of a puck
    2 x Mr Big bars (one of which only made it to my house as an empty wrapper)

Wonderful pressies, thank you so much!

Dimi - I've tagged you in a picture of it on fb, as I'm not really sure how to work this site anymore :-( If you get chance could you put it in here for me.