Options

Secret Santa 2013

Comments

• Options
    CheekyCatCheekyCat Cincinnati Posts: 23
    Thank you Secret Santas Von and Leila Soliman!!! I received an awesome Canadian-ized Pearl Jam t-shirt!!
    Would post a pic but this site won't let me?!?! :(
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    I received mine! It was sooo thoughtful. I am away right now, but will take a pic (and definitely be sending a thank-you note to a very sweet person), when I get back! :D:D

Also, I just tracked the gift I sent out... it's scheduled to arrive on Friday.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Haven't received mine yet & I sent my gifts out on Monday. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Yay! Linner44, that was from me. I realized I never put my forum username anywhere in the package, oops!
    So glad you got it, hope you like! :D
  • Options
    For those of you having difficulty posting photos i use www.tinypic.com to convert to a smaller size for the message board. You just pick you photo and ask it to resize to 480x600 and it gives you a code you cut and paste into your message....happy days!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    I received mine a few weeks back and held onto it for awhile thinking I might actually wait until Christmas. I opened mine Just over a week ago since I couldn't hold out.

A big thanks to BK5 a.k.a. Brian I really enjoy the coffee and now I have Vampire Mr. Burns staring at me on my computer desk :D
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    CheekyCat wrote:
    Thank you Secret Santas Von and Leila Soliman!!! I received an awesome Canadian-ized Pearl Jam t-shirt!!
    Would post a pic but this site won't let me?!?! :(
    pm me the foto,and ill post it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Oh man, yet again I am completely blessed and overwhelmed by the SS gods. Theo aka Green Circle...dude you are so bloody generous. I love everything that you sent, the magnets, the sticker, the t shirt, man I cant wait to sit down and go through the photos of Uxbridge (love all the history in those photos) , the Jeff pick, the ed book but most definitely the absolute winner of winners is the smallest thing in the picture....the memory stick with an unbelievable amount of pj shows/demos/pretty much everything...that is me sorted for listening pleasure over xmas and new year...dude thank you so so much :D314v1go.jpg
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    P.S. I posted mine last week, so hopefully it will get to it recipient before xmas, if not I sincerely apologise!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    My tracking for USPS says delivery on time, which is today. But the last time it "tracked" anything was 12/16 and it was in NJ. So thanks again US mail, you've unimpressed me AGAIN :lol::lol:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    I have sent my secret Santa parcel and I have received my parcel. I'll try and post a picture tomorrow.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm running late on getting my gift out to my recipient, it should be in the mail on Saturday.
    So very sorry for the delay!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Oh man, yet again I am completely blessed and overwhelmed by the SS gods. Theo aka Green Circle...dude you are so bloody generous. I love everything that you sent, the magnets, the sticker, the t shirt, man I cant wait to sit down and go through the photos of Uxbridge (love all the history in those photos) , the Jeff pick, the ed book but most definitely the absolute winner of winners is the smallest thing in the picture....the memory stick with an unbelievable amount of pj shows/demos/pretty much everything...that is me sorted for listening pleasure over xmas and new year...dude thank you so so much :D314v1go.jpg

ah just glad you received it on time and before Christmas enjoy
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I recieved my Secret Santa gift and it was just what I wanted.
    I don't know how to download pics so I will tell you,
    It was a Black Mug with Maple Leaves,It came with a Red Stir Spoon
    I recieved some Maple Syrup,Maple Leaf Candy and some awesome pics of
    the show at Wrigley.And a beautiful Picture of Canada. And a Canadian Key Chain

And to the recipient of my gift... Your's was just shipped out tonight.
    I sent you a card yesterday. I hope you enjoy it.And I'm so sorry for the delay. :oops:
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I recieved my Secret Santa gift and it was just what I wanted.
    I don't know how to download pics so I will tell you,
    It was a Black Mug with Maple Leaves,It came with a Red Stir Spoon
    I recieved some Maple Syrup,Maple Leaf Candy and some awesome pics of
    the show at Wrigley.And a beautiful Picture of Canada. And a Canadian Key Chain

And to the recipient of my gift... Your's was just shipped out tonight.
    I sent you a card yesterday. I hope you enjoy it.And I'm so sorry for the delay. :oops:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Just checked the tracking on my pressie and it is in the city of the recipient being sorted for delivery so fingers crossed it looks like it will get there before Christmas! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    jendufjenduf Posts: 43
    Omaha - got mine Secret Santa loot tonight. Lot's of super great stuff from Canada! Lemon Grass, Rocky Mountain Soup and Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. =) I love it and my home smalls delightful :mrgreen:

Thank YOU linner44 - I love it! Merry Christmas.. Jen-
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    First of all.. To to my SS person.. I am soooooo sorry if it is late. I have been dealing with major family issues, being sick, and between all that and work I can't quite seem to leave the hospital. So your gift is in my car... I just can't get out of here .... I am going to do my damnedest to get out tomorrow.. My sister already agreed to take my shift sitting with our Dad, so I can hopefully get this out to you.. Again I am so sorry.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss35 ... f26f87.jpg

BIG THANKS to Irish Al!!! Awesome gift, man! Wish I would've gone to Vancouver so we could have met, man! Hope to buy you a beer at a show someday. Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Matt

-cool PJ Poster pictures
    -worry stone (may come in handy as we start a family!)
    -PJ Vancouver Sticker
    -Vanilla Fudge (I don't have a sweet tooth, but damn this is tasty!)
    -PJ Pin
    -Eric Clapton Guitar Pick!!! :shock: :shock:

Thanks again, man! Cheers to ya!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    My tracking says delivered so I'm glad for once USPS was right....sort of. It got there anyway!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,892
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ANNNNNND ITS OFF!!!!! To destinations unknown. Ok, thats not true. 2 people know. Oh yeah, that lady behind the counter knows to where its going. So that makes three. Shit, I thought this was supposed to be secret? Man, this is ripe for getting exposed.

Well, in any case, random person (1 out of how many billion?) in that random country somewhere on the planet(as far as YOU know! ;) ) I can let you know when its arrived to a certain point.

Hope you enjoy!!!!
    If tracking is to be believed its arrived in that random country somewhere on the planet(as far as YOU know!! ;) )

That lady behind the counter wasnt as honest since I thought it might take longer that this to get to this point? Maybe she said random countries customs would be the possible or likely delay?

At any rate , its waaaaaaay closer than when I had it in my closet!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Sorry, no camera at the moment. Carlin462 received a lovely package from Ireland. Sorry, IO didn't keep the packaging so I don't know who to thank. It was full of European chocolate, an ornament and a puzzle picture of the band!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok.. My gift is away.. But because my life is shit right now.. It won't get there til the 26th. I am so sorry :cry:
  • Options
    Ok.. My gift is away.. But because my life is shit right now.. It won't get there til the 26th. I am so sorry :cry:

It would really be fitting if you had me.... My life has been shit for a while. Spent the entire week in the hospital with my Mom. She has Stage IV Breast Cancer, and she was really sick. I have 3 little kids, and all of Christmas to tackle. I got my Secret Santa gift out on Friday morning, but it is only going to CT, so it will be there on time. Each day I wake up thinking it is going to get better, than something else bad happens. We are on the up swing now, so for that I'm thankful. I pray for your family, and wish you all the best! Healthy vibes heading your way too!
  • Options
    jerseygenx wrote:

It would really be fitting if you had me.... My life has been shit for a while. Spent the entire week in the hospital with my Mom. She has Stage IV Breast Cancer, and she was really sick. I have 3 little kids, and all of Christmas to tackle. I got my Secret Santa gift out on Friday morning, but it is only going to CT, so it will be there on time. Each day I wake up thinking it is going to get better, than something else bad happens. We are on the up swing now, so for that I'm thankful. I pray for your family, and wish you all the best! Healthy vibes heading your way too!
    I so get how you feel! My Dad is stage 5 with Pancreatic Cancer. He is finally starting to come out of this crazy infection.. My Grandpa has a Marrow infection from a broken collar Bone.. But so far they're pulling through. Prayers and good wishes to you and your family as well my friend!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    My tracking says delivered so I'm glad for once USPS was right....sort of. It got there anyway!

It's here! It's fantastic! Thank you so much :) I love every bit of it. I'm going to spin the "Meat Parade" vinyl today while I bake! And seriously, where did you find such a thing? It's a treasure! I'll listen to the discs of eds show today too, thank you! All the "lippees" - love them all! I plan on wearing the socks to work tomorrow (how did you know? Seriously, I love holiday socks!) and the bracelet!!! So rad- I can't wait to wear it out.... I know how it will go down...someone will ask "cool bracelet, what does it say?" I'll hold out my arm and respond "pearl jam" to which I will get a puzzled look with a response of "they're still together?" And I'll say " yep, this was given to me through a Secret Santa gift exchange that pearl jam fans do every year, from all over the world" ......to which I'll get the look from said someone that expresses "crazy-what is this chick talking about???!!!".......lol, I can't wait!

Thank you so much :) I really love every single bit of it :)

image_zps8e73cf59.jpg
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    PJPixie wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

It's here! It's fantastic! Thank you so much :) I love every bit of it. I'm going to spin the "Meat Parade" vinyl today while I bake! And seriously, where did you find such a thing? It's a treasure! I'll listen to the discs of eds show today too, thank you! All the "lippees" - love them all! I plan on wearing the socks to work tomorrow (how did you know? Seriously, I love holiday socks!) and the bracelet!!! So rad- I can't wait to wear it out.... I know how it will go down...someone will ask "cool bracelet, what does it say?" I'll hold out my arm and respond "pearl jam" to which I will get a puzzled look with a response of "they're still together?" And I'll say " yep, this was given to me through a Secret Santa gift exchange that pearl jam fans do every year, from all over the world" ......to which I'll get the look from said someone that expresses "crazy-what is this chick talking about???!!!".......lol, I can't wait!

Thank you so much :) I really love every single bit of it :)

image_zps8e73cf59.jpg
    Those socks are so CUTE!!!!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Haven't heard if my secret santa person got my gift yet. I left it with my Mum to post while I was away & I'm pretty sure she posted it early December. It was only going to Australia so I would have thought it was there by now. :? I only hope I remembered to write on it who it was from with my no doubt blurry & distracted pre-tour brain!! :o
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Haven't heard if my secret santa person got my gift yet. I left it with my Mum to post while I was away & I'm pretty sure she posted it early December. It was only going to Australia so I would have thought it was there by now. :? I only hope I remembered to write on it who it was from with my no doubt blurry & distracted pre-tour brain!! :o
    Guess what came this afternoon???
    :D:D THANKYOU!!! :D :wave: :clap: :thumbup:
    Great job on my awesome gift! I love it! I am pretty crap at posting pics but I will try, I received a lovely Paua Shell necklace, and it is gorgeous, it really is...thanks Morello! Merry Christmas! Best Wishes to You and Your Mum! :D
  • Options
    16h6w3t.jpg