Options

Worcester II Drawing Results

Comments

• Options
    Only put in for Reserved and got them.
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Options
    GA...second choice...I will probably have an extra or look to trade.
  • Options
    JoeTzuJoeTzu Posts: 88
    Poncier wrote:
    JoeTzu wrote:

Not trying to argue; just hoping there is a little more elbow room with the bigger floor plan.
    Not arguing either, just positing a theory. And my theory has more to do with possible restricted allotment than anything else, it seems to me that 10c certainly got a better than 10% haul of tix in some cities, specifically Hartford and Philly, not coincidentally non-Ticketmaster venues.
    Just hope we're not packed in to the point of penetration.
    Tickle my nausea
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Scored GA for night 2 . Stoked . Have nosebleed for night one .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    I'm in reserved .. It was my only choice.
    My five year drought has finally come to an end!

Thank you PJ and 10c!

This second chance show was the right thing to do for your greater Boston area / NE area fanbase!

Well done!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Won GA! I got stuck going for TicketBastard seats for night 1. This will be my only GA show this tour. Got reserved 10C seats for Hartford, GA for Worcester 2 and Ticketmaster for Worcester 1, Buffalo and Brooklyn 1/2! 8-) :corn:
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    Reading through these responses I still think that there is plenty of confusion on how they do the lottery. I have to admit that I didn't understand it fully myself until after the initial drawing. The lottery isn't conducted the same way that I think most people would expect it to be. The GA for each show is selected first. If the club has 1000 sets of GA tickets and 1200 members pick GA as their first choice, then winners are randomly selected and 200 fans lose out.

But, if the supply actually exceeds the demand (such as this show) the remaining tickets are assigned randomly to those who picked GA as their second choice. Even though in some cases these fans would have preferred reserve seating and made GA their second choice as a last resort.

I'm guessing that's what happened here. Because of the restrictions, there were more tickets than eligible entries. Everyone who picked GA as first choice automatically won and there were still GA tickets left over. I'm also guessing that the Ten Club did still get a significant amount of reserved tickets but not many entries were left once the GA seats were allocated.

Again, I missed this important factor in the lottery during the initial draw but saw this written up somewhere during my compulsive reading of the forum.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    greedy wrote:
    Amphibyus wrote:
    This is crap. This is the only show I asked for this tour and didn't get it. been a member for over 10 years....

I just WON this second, was TBD up to this point.
    Got reserved seating...my 2nd choice. There's still a chance for ya. GLTA!

How would you get reserved seating as your second choice if I lost it as my first choice? I'm just reading this thread now, has this been discussed?
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    greedy wrote:
    Amphibyus wrote:
    This is crap. This is the only show I asked for this tour and didn't get it. been a member for over 10 years....

I just WON this second, was TBD up to this point.
    Got reserved seating...my 2nd choice. There's still a chance for ya. GLTA!

How would you get reserved seating as your second choice if I lost it as my first choice? I'm just reading this thread now, has this been discussed?

Yes it's been discussed. From what we can tell, 10c fulfills the GA section first, as with Phoenix and Philadelphia, some folks who had GA as their second choice won it as their first. So basically, GA seats are selected first, regardless of priority, then reserved.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Just realized I got GA.

REQUESTED RESERVED 1

Weird.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761

Yes it's been discussed. From what we can tell, 10c fulfills the GA section first, as with Phoenix and Philadelphia, some folks who had GA as their second choice won it as their first. So basically, GA seats are selected first, regardless of priority, then reserved.

Thanks, just caught up.

Really stoked to get GA. I haven't been in a GA PJ pit since I was front row in Barrie 1998. Game on.
  • Options
    Amazing !! After 7 years finally got 10c tix. GA!! Thanks 10c. So happy!! It's going to be magical!!
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    locked wrote:
    I'm in reserved .. It was my only choice.
    My five year drought has finally come to an end!

Thank you PJ and 10c!

This second chance show was the right thing to do for your greater Boston area / NE area fanbase!

Well done!

I put reserved only also,Then freaked out because I didn't ask for both.So I went back and put in for G.A 2nd.
    and got the G.A. Bless you for going long shot! ;)
  • Options
    DCU center seats 12,000 people. I found a map that specifically says Pearl Jam concert, googled it last night cant remember where I found it. It shows A pit section with 3 seated floor sections behind that, 7,8 & 9, then everyone else behind that. The reason I originally posted wondering what the pit capacity was, although I am a bit "older" that is not the reason. Wifey is small. 5' 2". she says she will be fine and is looking forward to it. Gotta love that girl!!!! I will be in Sec. 205 on night 1 and will check it out. I have seniority # 113xxx and I know my reserved selection would have been awesome. Was 8th row center at MSG both nights several years ago, Row 3 center in Hartford once and have had some of the best side section seats you could imagine. I think unless you are up close on the floor an awesome side seat is better. Just my opinion. either way its been 3 years since May 17th 2010 when they played the garden and these tours are becoming more infrequent, so I will be enjoying it immensly from wherever I am. Before, During and After. Enjoy and be safe.
  • Options
    pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    I out in for GA first and Reserve second and got shot out of both. I think the reason I must have lost is I did not originally put in for Worcester 1.
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,269
    pj23yanks wrote:
    I out in for GA first and Reserve second and got shot out of both. I think the reason I must have lost is I did not originally put in for Worcester 1.

Yes. This drawing was ONLY for people who selected Worcester 1 in the first lottery and drew neither GA nor reserved.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    Amazing !! After 7 years finally got 10c tix. GA!! Thanks 10c. So happy!! It's going to be magical!!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: \

fuck yeah..thats im talking about...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Got GA as 2nd choice.
    Still utterly confused by the lottery system, but 10c GA is better than TM or bust!
    Contemplating if I want to try and arrange for a trade or just keep GA...
    I usually avoid GA, I like to have my space...
    but GA with a bunch of PJ fans could be cool :think:
    I'll be sending out smoke signals...come say hi :mrgreen:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    mjservs806mjservs806 Posts: 160
    I was actually kind of shocked.. I out in for worcester 1 ga and reserved and got ga.. Then when I saw that they added the second show was announced I put in for both ga and reserved before reading the fine print.. But guess what I got ga for night 2 as well. Hahaha strange but I'm pretty happy.
  • Options
    mjservs806 wrote:
    I was actually kind of shocked.. I out in for worcester 1 ga and reserved and got ga.. Then when I saw that they added the second show was announced I put in for both ga and reserved before reading the fine print.. But guess what I got ga for night 2 as well. Hahaha strange but I'm pretty happy.

BS
  • Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 587
    mjservs806 wrote:

You probably want to keep this to yourself... :fp:
  • Options
    pbultimate wrote:
    mjservs806 wrote:

You probably want to keep this to yourself... :fp:

Every single person who did this failed except for him? I don't think he is being honest....pretty sure he isn't.
  • Options
    mjservs806 wrote:

BS

No I'm serious.. I actually got both nights.. Maybe it's because I used different credit cards for each show.. I don't know.. Really am still kind of shocke though
  • Options
    mjservs806 wrote:
    mjservs806 wrote:

BS

No I'm serious.. I actually got both nights.. Maybe it's because I used different credit cards for each show.. I don't know.. Really am still kind of shocke though

Take a picture of your tickets page and post it then.
  • Options

That's what I thought.
  • Options
    ladyaliveladyalive Watertown, MA Posts: 31
    Won GA tickets for Worcester 2, my 2nd choice after Reserved since I am 5'3", but I am looking forward to it! Never been on the floor for a PJ concert after all these years! I have had great Ten Club tickets on the sides (213,xxx), and after TM 2nd-to-last row for Worcester 1, I am psyched!!
    1996 Hartford 10/2
    1998 Hartford 9/13
    2000 Boston/Mansfield 8/29
    2003 Boston/Mansfield 7/2-7/3-7/11
    2004 Boston 9/28-9/29
    2006 Hartford 5/13, Boston 5/24-5/25
    2008 Boston/Mansfield 6/30
    2010 Boston 5/17
    2013 Worcester 10/15-10/16, Hartford 10/25
    2016 Boston/Fenway 8/5-8/7
  • Options

That's what I thought.

How do I do that?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934

Congrats! This is exactly what the lottery is intended to do and this is exactly what the lottery has accomplished. That is success.

Enjoy the show!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    Congrats to everyone who scored a win yesterday!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Won GA tickets as my first choice.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)