Options

Worcester II Drawing Results

Comments

• Options
    GA!! First choice!!! :D
  • Options
    EGrover88EGrover88 CT Posts: 30
    Isoworld13 wrote:
    LOST 1st Choice of RESERVED, but WON 2nd Choice of GA. Kind of strange. Very happy either way.
    Since PIT is 10C tix only...they probably want to fill the Pit first and then distribute the remaining tickets through Ticketmaster?

Same for me. Makes sense if they are not planning on selling GA tickets on Ticketmaster.
  • Options

That's a YP not an MP.

may karma smite you.
  • Options
    Got GA as my second choice

Lost reserved as my first
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Amphibyus wrote:

That's a YP not an MP.

may karma smite you.

Please.

You're all pissy with 10c because you didn't have enough money to enter the original drawing? What if the shows were all announced at once? That's your problem, not their problem. You're just being bitter.
  • Options
    Do the Evolution69Do the Evolution69 BOSTON Posts: 223
    hit for reserved seats, 1st/only choice. see ya there....
    Live Music Epiphanies - "I can feel your heart in your neck..."
    '98 Great Woods 1 (9/15/98)
    '00 Great Woods 1 (8/29/00)
    '03 Great Woods 1, 2 & 3 (7/2/03, 7/3/03, *7/11/03*)
    '04 Boston Garden 1 & 2 (9/28/04, 9/29/04)
    '06 Boston Garden 1 & 2 (5/24/06, 5/25/06)
    '08 Great Woods 1 & 2 (6/28/08, 6/30/08)
    '10 Boston Garden (5/17/10)
    '13 Wooostahhh 1 & 2 (10/15/13, 10/16/13)
    '16 MSG 1 & Fenway 1 & 2
    '18 Fenway 2
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Amphibyus wrote:
    no. I thought that since I hadn't asked for any tickets, I'd be able to ask for this show. At least thats how I read it. It would make sense, right?

its says LOST, and I got an email confirming it too
    Ah OK got it. They automatically disqualified anyone who hadn't entered and lost for Worcester 1. I emailed them to ask if I should bother entering.

If there are leftover tickets they will open to everyone else so still hope yet!

Thanks!! Hope is a wonderful thing!!
  • Options
    Won GA to this show!!!!!!
    Drop The Leash!
  • Options

That makes sense. Interesting turn of events on this one. If you had put GA 2nd, I bet you would have gotten that.

Sounds like everyone who was eligible and put in won. GA if you had that as either choice, reserve if that was your only choice.

Small sample so far, obviously, but that seems to be the way it's playing out.

Will be interesting to see what they do with any left over Reserveds.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I won GA!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    Amphibyus wrote:

That's a YP not an MP.

may karma smite you.

Please.

You're all pissy with 10c because you didn't have enough money to enter the original drawing? What if the shows were all announced at once? That's your problem, not their problem. You're just being bitter.

No. I'm not upset at them because I didn't have the funds initially, that's obviously my issue. If it all happened at once, then this wouldn't be an issue. I'm just saying that I deserve as much of a shot as any member who didn't get ticks to the first show.
  • Options

That makes sense. Interesting turn of events on this one. If you had put GA 2nd, I bet you would have gotten that.

Sounds like everyone who was eligible and put in won. GA if you had that as either choice, reserve if that was your only choice.

I would ASSUME that they would open them up for people who did not get ANY Worcester show...that way even people who didn't apply for Night 1 could still enter for a 2nd Chance Night 2...just to fill the GA Section.

Since Ticketmaster isn't selling PIT tickets they have to sell them somehow.. I can't think of anything else that makes sense.
  • Options
    Won GA (2nd choice), lost reserved (1st choice).

Seems like a long shot at this point, but if anyone got reserved and is interested in doing an exchange for my GA seats, let me know.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    after losing 11 of twelve on the first leg lottery choices, I won first choice GA for this baby. :shock:

Muchas Gracias TENCLUB
  • Options

I would ASSUME that they would open them up for people who did not get ANY Worcester show...that way even people who didn't apply for Night 1 could still enter for a 2nd Chance Night 2...just to fill the GA Section.

Since Ticketmaster isn't selling PIT tickets they have to sell them somehow.. I can't think of anything else that makes sense.

Hope you're right. The only issue I could see with this is if someone really, really wanted reserve and only put GA 2nd to give themselves a chance to be in the building. Can't see those folks being too upset, and I'm sure trading GA for reserve will be very easy, but not so much other way around.

I really do hope (and think) you're right.
  • Options
    Won GA first choice. I'm 6' 6" watch out 8-)8-)8-)
  • Options

Seems like a long shot at this point, but if anyone got reserved and is interested in doing an exchange for my GA seats, let me know.

You'll have no problem doing this, especially if they open the spares up to the rest of 10C.
  • Options
    Got GA as my second choice also, I really would have preferred reserved. Did anyone who put reserved only as their first choice not get tickets? While I'm glad I got tickets at all I don't really agree with penalizing people for having GA as their backup choice by giving them GA when reserved is still available.
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Options

You'll have no problem doing this, especially if they open the spares up to the rest of 10C.

I'll be in this boat as well....most likely looking to trade my GA for a reserved(with a decent 10c number)
  • Options
    I got GA, which was my first choice!! SOOOO happy since I lost all 8 entries in the first round!! Congrats to everyone who got tickets, and condolences to those who didn't (i know how you feel and it stinks).
  • Options
    I got GA, which was my first choice!! SOOOO happy since I lost all 8 entries in the first round!! Congrats to everyone who got tickets, and condolences to those who didn't (i know how you feel and it stinks).

I don't think anyone who was eligible for this lost. The only issue that seems to be happening is folks that preferred reserve got GA. However, I wouldn't worry if I were them. Once they (hopefully) open the remaining reserve up to non-Worcester 10C folks, they'll be able to easily trade. However, this way, they could ensure (to the best of their ability) that the pit stayed "in the family."
  • Options
    hopo311hopo311 Posts: 63

I'll be in this boat as well....most likely looking to trade my GA for a reserved(with a decent 10c number)

I'm kind of feeling the same way (and old) but might end up asking to trade with a low-numbered 10C'er!
  • Options
    Won reserved as my first and only choice.
  • Options
    Didn't post earlier but I won GA and that was my 2nd choice!
  • Options
    Being old(er) and having (what I think may be a) halfway decent 10C number (184,xxx), I'm bummed that they didn't "honor" people's first choice. Some type of "heads up" from HQ would have been nice. As in "wink, wink ---- if you really want reserved there's a good chance you'll get it, so just put in for that." Knowing full well that if they opened up the remaining GA tickets to other 10C'ers they would fill that pit in less than four minutes.

Hindsight is always 20/20.
  • Options
    JoeTzuJoeTzu Posts: 88
    GA.
    Second Choice.
    How Rowdy/Crowded is the GA Section going to be?
    Crowdy 8-)
    Tickle my nausea
  • Options
    hammahamma Posts: 88
    GA 2nd Choice. See you there!
  • Options
    Being old(er) and having (what I think may be a) halfway decent 10C number (184,xxx), I'm bummed that they didn't "honor" people's first choice. Some type of "heads up" from HQ would have been nice. As in "wink, wink ---- if you really want reserved there's a good chance you'll get it, so just put in for that." Knowing full well that if they opened up the remaining GA tickets to other 10C'ers they would fill that pit in less than four minutes.

I hear ya....and I'm happy to be in the building but I was thinking the same thing. I'm 181xxx and felt like I had a good shot at awesome reserved seats in the wing with the limited population that could enter the lottery.

Even thinking this way make me feel old
  • Options

I hear ya....and I'm happy to be in the building but I was thinking the same thing. I'm 181xxx and felt like I had a good shot at awesome reserved seats in the wing with the limited population that could enter the lottery.

Even thinking this way make me feel old

Second that Dennis. Sounds like you and I are in the same headspace right now. Happy to be going, but not-so-happy about the mystery of this whole ticket "lottery."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252
    GA 2nd choice as well.

Seems like if you really wanted reserved you needed to only select reserved.

See you all there, and the 6'6" guy, feel free to stand behind me. :mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland