Options

Worcester II Drawing Results

hopo311hopo311 Posts: 63
edited August 2013 in The Porch
WOO HOO! Just won GA (1st choice) for Worcester II. My screen had showed total TBD all day up until this moment!

How did everyone else do?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JllaughJllaugh Posts: 8
    edited August 2013
    I'm still waiting... Been a LONG day!

Edit: How rude of me! HUGE grats on your GA tickets! What an awesome opportunity! :D
    Post edited by Jllaugh on
  • Options
    The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 540
    got GA my 1st choice! spent a whole lot through stubhub for night 1 so this feels amazing
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Just got my email: Won GA!!
  • Options
    Just won my second choice of GA!!!!!! See all you clubbers there!!!
  • Options
    got GA my 1st choice! spent a whole lot through stubhub for night 1 so this feels amazing

I feel your pain, I'm out $400 from Stubhub on night 1 :cry: That's not even a ton of cash compared to what most of the tickets were going for.
  • Options
    vermont21 wrote:
    Just won my second choice of GA!!!!!! See all you clubbers there!!!

GA was your #2 priority and you won?
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    GA was my 2nd priority and I won it too! :D Can't wait for October!!!!
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    I'm guessing this means they process GA first no matter what. If you've got it for either of your choices you won.

To me this says anyone who put in for tickets for this show will get them. Just a hunch.
  • Options
    This is crap. This is the only show I asked for this tour and didn't get it. been a member for over 10 years....
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    Amphibyus wrote:
    This is crap. This is the only show I asked for this tour and didn't get it. been a member for over 10 years....

But you couldn't enter or win if this was the only show you signed up for. It was only for people who lost out on Worcester I in the first lottery.
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    Amphibyus wrote:

Did you get tickets for night 1?
  • Options
    To me this says anyone who put in for tickets for this show will get them. Just a hunch.

I hope this is the case.. I'm starting to get nervous. I won't miss this second show but I dread the thought of shelling out what I had to pay for night 1 again.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    GA Baby. I'm going to Worcester 1 with my buddy who won GA for the first show so I'm incredibly lucky to be GA for both shows. Amazing.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Jllaugh wrote:

I hope this is the case.. I'm starting to get nervous. I won't miss this second show but I dread the thought of shelling out what I had to pay for night 1 again.

This is what happened with the Phoenix show and I don't think anyone was shut out of that show.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Amphibyus wrote:
    Does your page still say TBD or does it say LOST? It takes awhile to process, if it still says TBD and people with 2nd choices are winning, I'd say don't be so quick to think you lost just yet.
  • Options
    no. I thought that since I hadn't asked for any tickets, I'd be able to ask for this show. At least thats how I read it. It would make sense, right?

its says LOST, and I got an email confirming it too
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    GA was my second choice and I scored those.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Amphibyus wrote:
    no. I thought that since I hadn't asked for any tickets, I'd be able to ask for this show. At least thats how I read it. It would make sense, right?

You wanted to go so bad, but didn't even put in for the first show??????
  • Options
    greedygreedy Posts: 140
    Amphibyus wrote:

I just WON this second, was TBD up to this point.
    Got reserved seating...my 2nd choice. There's still a chance for ya. GLTA!
    Mansfield, MA 1998
    Hartford, CT 1998
    Mansfield, MA 2003
    Boston, MA 2004
    Boston, MA 2010
    Boston, MA 2011 (EV)
    2013 - Wrigley, IL / Worcester, MA (Night 1) / Worcester, MA (Night 2) / Hartford, CT
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,272
    I got GA, my second choice. I am perplexed but happy to be going.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    Just got the e-mail!

Got PIT for Night 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10C Feedback : A+++ communication. Would do business with again
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Amphibyus wrote:

Ah OK got it. They automatically disqualified anyone who hadn't entered and lost for Worcester 1. I emailed them to ask if I should bother entering.

If there are leftover tickets they will open to everyone else so still hope yet!
  • Options
    Scored GA, 1st choice baby! Congrats to all the winners!
  • Options
    Jllaugh wrote:

This is what happened with the Phoenix show and I don't think anyone was shut out of that show.

Nah, just got my email. Didn't get drawn. Only tour I've ever had to get public tickets for and it's looking to cost me almost a thousand bucks! Ah well, good thing it's only every few years! See you in Worcester!
  • Options
    Amphibyus wrote:

Money issues at the time of the first drawing.
  • Options
    mcrieckenmcriecken Indiana Posts: 265
    Congrats to all the winners!

If anyone is interested in trading 1 ticket for Worcester Night 2 for a Hartford Reserved please PM me! :D
    St. Louis, USA 10-05-2004 | Chicago, USA 08-23-2009 | Indianapolis, USA 05-07-2010 | Hartford, USA 10-25-2013 | Lexington, USA 04-26-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-22-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-18-2018 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2018
  • Options
    Amphibyus wrote:
    Amphibyus wrote:

Money issues at the time of the first drawing.

That's a YP not an MP.
  • Options
    Isoworld13Isoworld13 Posts: 221
    LOST 1st Choice of RESERVED, but WON 2nd Choice of GA. Kind of strange. Very happy either way.
    1994 Boston
    1998 Mansfield
    2000 Atlanta & Mansfield
    2003 Mansfield (X2)
    2004 Boston
    2006 Chicago & Boston (x2)
    2008 Mansfield (x2)
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Buffalo & Boston
    2011 Toronto
    2012 Amsterdam
    2013 Wrigley, Worcerster (x2), Philly, & Hartford
    2014 Memphis, Moline, Denver
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Hampton, Philly, Fenway (x2), Wrigley Monday
    2018 Wrigley (x2), Fenway (x2)
    2022 MSG. Nashville
  • Options
    Isoworld13 wrote:
    LOST 1st Choice of RESERVED, but WON 2nd Choice of GA. Kind of strange. Very happy either way.
    Since PIT is 10C tix only...they probably want to fill the Pit first and then distribute the remaining tickets through Ticketmaster?
  • Options
    Isoworld13 wrote:

I have a feeling they wanted to fill GA and didn't get enough requests (as crazy as that sounds), so they did that first. I'm guessing there will be a bunch of Reserved left for others. The only question is will 10C keep them and open it to anyone who doesn't have tix to either Worcester show, or just dump them back to TM. Here's hoping the former.

Did anyone that was ELIGIBLE (that is put in and lost for Worcester 1 in the original go round) and put in for tix this round NOT get?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.