Options

Worcester II Drawing Results

Comments

• Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    Poncier wrote:
    GA 2nd choice as well.

Seems like if you really wanted reserved you needed to only select reserved.

See you all there, and the 6'6" guy, feel free to stand behind me. :mrgreen:

I'll stand in front, since you won't have anything obstructing your vision :lol:
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    Poncier wrote:
    GA 2nd choice as well.

Seems like if you really wanted reserved you needed to only select reserved.

See you all there, and the 6'6" guy, feel free to stand behind me. :mrgreen:

I'll stand in front, since you won't have anything obstructing your vision :lol:

Same here, husband and I are both about 5' 5" so we'll be trying to squeeze our way to the front ;)
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    I only tried for reserved seating and lost, so don't feel bad if you got GA. I wish I put in for that too. I am very disappointed. I really don't like this lottery. :(
  • Options
    I only tried for reserved seating and lost, so don't feel bad if you got GA. I wish I put in for that too. I am very disappointed. I really don't like this lottery. :(

Did you try and not get tickets for the first show?
  • Options
    Scored GA - my 2nd choice... was debating all week between GA and Reserved, now that I got GA, I'm PSYCHED. gunna be a good run of shows - Worcester 1 (TM), Worcester 2 (GA), Philly 1 (TM), Hartford (Reserved, 75xxx)
  • Options
    Scored GA - my 2nd choice... was debating all week between GA and Reserved, now that I got GA, I'm PSYCHED. gunna be a good run of shows - Worcester 1 (TM), Worcester 2 (GA), Philly 1 (TM), Hartford (Reserved, 75xxx)

Nice!

I am very fortunate got reserved for Hartford and Buffalo. Now GA for Worcester 2. Will be going to Brooklyn 2 and Worcester 1. Just trying to sure up the ticket arrangement.
  • Options

This doesn't seem possible since everyone who had GA as first choice got tickets and they had to resort to second choice entries to fill the section. Did you meet the eligibility requirements? The only other scenario I could think of is that a vast majority of the entries picked reserved only. But gaging the responses here I don't think that happened.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options

This doesn't seem possible since everyone who had GA as first choice got tickets and they had to resort to second choice entries to fill the section. Did you meet the eligibility requirements? The only other scenario I could think of is that a vast majority of the entries picked reserved only. But gaging the responses here I don't think that happened.

I agree. Doesn't add up.
  • Options
    marc34marc34 Boston MA Posts: 221
    I have a Hartford reserved( 150xxx) to trade for a Worcester 2 reserved( good 10c number)
    Hartford 96
    Mansfield 98 x 2
    Mansfield 00 x2
    Mansfield 03 x 3
    Boston 04 VFC x 2
    Hartford 06
    Boston 06 x 2
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield 08 x 2
    EV Boston 08 x 2
    Hartford 10
    Boston 10
    EV Providence 11
    EV Boston 11
    EV Hartford 11
    Worcester 13 x 2
    Hartford 13
    Buffalo 13
    Baltimore 13
    Fenway 2016 x 2
    Hot Stove 2017
    Fenway 2018 x 2
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252
    Had a thought about GA vs reserved after Worcester 1 results seemed that most people were reporting wins with GA and many (myself included) who put reserved as first choice lost. My thought was that the GA section is pretty big (check out the seating chart), and possibly 10club got only 10% of the total available tix (lets say the capacity with GA and rear seats is 17,000 just for example purposes). So maybe DCU only gives 10club 1,700 tix, and maybe GA holds 1,300 (again pure speculation just to illustrate a point), that only gives 10c 400 reserved seats to sell (or some other combination that heavily favors GA)....seems like a possibility and would explain why so many are getting GA 2nd choice.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    congrats everyone!!enjoy the show!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I needed 3 tickets for either Hartford or Worcester, so I didn't try the lottery the first time around. I figured as a 2nd show, I only needed 2 seats. I can't believe how sad I am.
  • Options
    I needed 3 tickets for either Hartford or Worcester, so I didn't try the lottery the first time around. I figured as a 2nd show, I only needed 2 seats. I can't believe how sad I am.

You were ineligible to win. You never had a chance. The lottery for this show was ONLY for people who tried to get tickets to the first show, but were unsuccessful.
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Had a thought about GA vs reserved after Worcester 1 results seemed that most people were reporting wins with GA and many (myself included) who put reserved as first choice lost. My thought was that the GA section is pretty big (check out the seating chart), and possibly 10club got only 10% of the total available tix (lets say the capacity with GA and rear seats is 17,000 just for example purposes). So maybe DCU only gives 10club 1,700 tix, and maybe GA holds 1,300 (again pure speculation just to illustrate a point), that only gives 10c 400 reserved seats to sell (or some other combination that heavily favors GA)....seems like a possibility and would explain why so many are getting GA 2nd choice.
    the first thing i did after read this thread i went to look the map of the venue..and thought the same..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

You were ineligible to win. You never had a chance. The lottery for this show was ONLY for people who tried to get tickets to the first show, but were unsuccessful.
    Are you sure? They did not say I was in eligible. They confirmed my entry.
  • Options

A second Worcester show has been added to the Fall 2013 North American Tour and is scheduled to take place on October 16th. You are being contacted because you entered for the first Worcester Oct 15th drawing but were not selected for a pair of tickets.

DATE CITY VENUE

Oct-16 Worcester, MA DCU Center

A Ten Club ticket drawing will be held for members who entered the drawing for the Oct 15th Worcester show, but were not selected for tickets. Members that fall into this category must be active as of yesterday July 29th, for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets to this show.

For your convenience you have 1 full week from today to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opens today, July 30th and closes Tuesday August 6th at 10am PT. Names will not be drawn until Tuesday August 6th .

Eligibility:
    Only members who entered the drawing for the first Oct 15th Worcester show and whose names were not selected for either GA or Reserved tickets are eligible for this drawing. Members who fall into this category but whose memberships are expired are not eligible for this drawing. Members active as of Monday, July 29th are eligible for this ticket drawing. New memberships and membership renewals purchased after that date are not considered eligible for this ticket drawing pre-sale. Members who already have Ten Club tickets for the Worcester Oct 15th date are not eligible.

GA and Reserved Ticket Options:
    Eligible members may enter the drawing for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be selected for one or the other.

GA (General Admission Standing) Tickets:
    The GA pit is in front of the stage at each venue taking up about 1/2 of the floor. Ten Club has acquired the entire GA pit for fan club members only; therefore there will not be a need for early entry. If you are not interested in standing for the entirety of the show, do not enter the drawing for GA tickets. There will not be seats in the GA pit.

Reserved Seating:
    Reserved seated tickets are being held for the Ten Club in some of the best seat locations in the house, which include floor seats behind the GA pit and 100 level seats. Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club. Remember: public seated tickets fall behind the fan club seats, so no matter your seniority your fan club, seats still put you at an advantage. There will be more reserved seated tickets than GA tickets for Ten Club members.

For wheelchair accessible seating, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the subject “Disabled Seating”. Do not enter the online drawing.

Drawing Rules:
    - Members who won tickets to the Worcester Oct 15 show date are not eligible for these tickets.

- By entering the drawing for this show, you are committing to purchasing the tickets should your name be drawn. Tickets are non-refundable.

- Members entering a drawing will have a $1 authorization held on their cards no matter how many ticket options have been entered. If selected for a pair of tickets during the drawing, this $1 authorization will become a final sale charge for the full ticket pair price.. If not selected, the $1 authorization will be canceled and released back to your card.

- You may enter your name into the drawing for both GA and/or Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only be selected for one pair or the other. You cannot be selected for both.

- Names will be selected for each ticket type taking your priority into consideration.

- If you cancel your drawing entries, the $1 authorization will be canceled releasing the funds back to you. Please note that some banks do not make the funds available to you immediately upon cancelation, so check with your bank to make sure you have funds available before resubmitting a new entry.

How to enter the drawing step-by-step:

Check out our instructional video!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQTcSylC ... e=youtu.be

Step 1. Visit http://www.pearljam.com and login to your membership account.

Step 2. Click “My Account” at the top of the screen. On the drop down menu, click “Ten Club Tickets”.

Step 3. Read all the information on this page including the drawing rules for the tour, and then click on the name of the Tour you would like to enter the drawing to precede to the next page.

Step 4. Click “Choose This Show” for each ticket option you would like to enter the drawing for in order of priority then click “Continue”.

Step 5. Review your drawing entry selections and edit if necessary.

Step 6. Fill in the billing information and click “Submit My Entry”. You will be immediately directed to a page confirming receipt of your entry. You will receive an email confirming your drawing entries and you can also view your entries on the “My Tickets” page. 

Step 7. You are all done. On Tuesday August 6th at 10am PT the ticket drawing will close. Once names have been drawn, the “My Tickets” page will be updated to indicate for which tickets your name has been drawn and for which tickets your name has not. Also, you will receive an email that day confirming your drawing status for the tickets your name has been drawn for.

Ten Club Policies:
    -All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges.

-Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.

-Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at Ten Club Will Call on the day of the show.

-You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, school ID) to collect your tickets at the box office. No exceptions.

- The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must present their photo ID in person to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.

-Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show. You will find out your seat location when you pick up your tickets up at Ten Club Will Call.

-Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancelation of ticket purchase and possibly loss of membership.

- When entering the drawing you will be required to check a box stating that you agree to the Ten Club ticket policy, which can be found at http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets

Public Sale tickets: Tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday, August 10th at 10am local time at http://www.ticketmaster.com.

Follow the drawing on the pre-sale page. This page will be updated in real time as the pre-sale progresses. You can check this link for immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at in the ticket drawing process each step of the way. Visit http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events for the Pre-sale Timeline.

You can find the answer to many Ticket-related questions by visiting: http://pearljam.com/tickets/faq or by emailing <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Thanks and good luck!
    10c
  • Options
    So...yeah, I'm sure.
  • Options

And then today, you and anyone who entered who had not previously lost on Worcester 1 had your entry discarded. Sometimes reading and following the rules is important.
  • Options
    Anyone who entered and was eligible to win, did; it looks like.
  • Options
    Ooh I guess I missed that. That actually makes me feel better. I am not sure why,,, thank you for showing me that. I would have tried the first time, but what do you do if you need 3 tickets. You' re stuck I guess paying the high prices for lousy seats.
  • Options
    JoeTzuJoeTzu Posts: 88
    Poncier wrote:
    the first thing i did after read this thread i went to look the map of the venue..and thought the same..

From the original Tour E-mail...

Reserved Seating:
    Reserved seated tickets are being held for the Ten Club in some of the best seat locations in the house, which include floor seats behind the GA pit and 100 level seats. Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club. Remember: public seated tickets fall behind the fan club seats, so no matter your seniority your fan club, seats still put you at an advantage. There will be more reserved seated tickets than GA tickets for Ten Club members...
    Tickle my nausea
  • Options
    JoeTzu wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

Reserved Seating:
    Reserved seated tickets are being held for the Ten Club in some of the best seat locations in the house, which include floor seats behind the GA pit and 100 level seats. Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club. Remember: public seated tickets fall behind the fan club seats, so no matter your seniority your fan club, seats still put you at an advantage. There will be more reserved seated tickets than GA tickets for Ten Club members...
    Yes, but that is the email for the entire tour, its possible Worcester could be an exception where 10c couldn't get higher than 10% of the overall capacity and the GA pit seems larger than on some other seating charts, so my theory is possible. Again, its only a theory.
  • Options
    JoeTzu wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

Reserved Seating:
    yeah..in total for the entire tour....but depence how much big area they get of the floor
    so at this show maybe they had more GA tix,but at brooklyn and philly more reserved..
    so total,they have more reserved than GA tix
  • Options
    I think Worcester's pit is average. Hartford's looks huge (I think the whole floor).
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    vermont21 wrote:
    Just won my second choice of GA!!!!!! See all you clubbers there!!!

GA was your #2 priority and you won?
    Mine too, 2nd choice GA... and I won? Mind Blown!
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    JoeTzuJoeTzu Posts: 88

Reserved Seating:
    Reserved seated tickets are being held for the Ten Club in some of the best seat locations in the house, which include floor seats behind the GA pit and 100 level seats. Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club. Remember: public seated tickets fall behind the fan club seats, so no matter your seniority your fan club, seats still put you at an advantage. There will be more reserved seated tickets than GA tickets for Ten Club members...[/quote]
    Yes, but that is the email for the entire tour, its possible Worcester could be an exception where 10c couldn't get higher than 10% of the overall capacity and the GA pit seems larger than on some other seating charts, so my theory is possible. Again, its only a theory.[/quote]

GA (General Admission Standing) Tickets:
    Pearl Jam has decided to include a GA pit in front of the stage at each venue taking up 1/3 -1/2 of the floor. Ten Club has acquired the entire GA pit for fan club members only; therefore there will not be a need for early entry. Please know there are less GA pit tickets available in the drawing then there are reserved seated tickets. If you are not interested in standing for the entirety of the show, do not enter the drawing for GA tickets.

From the same E-mail.

Not trying to argue; just hoping there is a little more elbow room with the bigger floor plan.
    Tickle my nausea
  • Options
    I think Worcester's pit is average. Hartford's looks huge (I think the whole floor).
    you are all good with tix there?score the shows you want to go?
  • Options
    XL Center hasn't posted a seating chart specific to the PJ show to my knowledge, just generic charts on the site.
  • Options
    you are all good with tix there?score the shows you want to go?

Pretty much! Looking to swap my extras for Brooklyn 2 and Worcester 1, but I am optimistic! VERY lucky after being shut out of Wrigley!
  • Options
    JoeTzu wrote:

Not trying to argue; just hoping there is a little more elbow room with the bigger floor plan.
    Not arguing either, just positing a theory. And my theory has more to do with possible restricted allotment than anything else, it seems to me that 10c certainly got a better than 10% haul of tix in some cities, specifically Hartford and Philly, not coincidentally non-Ticketmaster venues.