Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    never saw the movie, "amityville horror" as i don't watched much tv & don't own a tv but have heard of the flick & did hear it was bullshit

ok so we agree that in at least one case a paranormal experience was just bullshit....

And we still have no proof for any actual paranormal events. Videos of people saying they experienced something is not proof. The guy in the Amityville Horror had an incredible story but no proof. Actually the facts disputed his "story" altogether.

If my cabinet doors start opening and closing at all hours I'm going to film it. I'm going to invite the neighbors over, call my local news crew to tape it.

and yet.....nothing
    i said i heard amityville was bullshit. i never said i agreed with you.

again, 410 million recordings on the net. i been watching them for days now. for now im done going round & round with you.

i am right now watching yet another animal planet special on poltergeists. knock yourself out with these videos.
    over the years i've watched, read & looked at countless hrs of film, pictures & written experiences. go have a field day, sir, it's never ending.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    This is fun. :crazy:

Glen - why the need to win the argument by disproving everything? You can't disprove everyone's personal experiences. Can't we just agree to disagree at this point?
  • Options
    your avatar guy smoked a pipe & died from throttle cancer. now as a skull bones phantom he still weilds a pipe. even ghosts & ghouls are addicted to tobacco. well played phillp morris & the turkish & domestic blending folks at camel

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    I am not sure if this is considered paranormal.....but 3 years ago, I had a tough time sleeping 1 night. I tossed and turned and felt extremely agitated. I even took some PM that night, which usually does the trick. I decided to go down stairs and watch TV on the couch. I wasn't down there 10 minutes and the phone rang. It was my Dad telling me that I needed to come over. I pleaded for him to tell me what was wrong. My Mom had passed! I am not sure what kept me awake that night or what drove me to go down stairs, but if I hadn't, I would not have received the news when I did. I do not have a phone in my room nor did I have my cell phone on. I had lived in my house for 7 years and never went down stairs to watch TV, in the middle of the night. BTW...it was not an expected death. She was not sick with any disease. Take it for what it's worth....
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986

Glen - why the need to win the argument by disproving everything? You can't disprove everyone's personal experiences. Can't we just agree to disagree at this point?

I'm just asking him to think. Why is there no evidence? Why has no one claimed the $1,000,000 paranormal challenge prize?

I know why....I want you to know why too. Consider it my public service.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    THE LOOK wrote:
    I am not sure if this is considered paranormal.....but 3 years ago, I had a tough time sleeping 1 night. I tossed and turned and felt extremely agitated. I even took some PM that night, which usually does the trick. I decided to go down stairs and watch TV on the couch. I wasn't down there 10 minutes and the phone rang. It was my Dad telling me that I needed to come over. I pleaded for him to tell me what was wrong. My Mom had passed! I am not sure what kept me awake that night or what drove me to go down stairs, but if I hadn't, I would not have received the news when I did. I do not have a phone in my room nor did I have my cell phone on. I had lived in my house for 7 years and never went down stairs to watch TV, in the middle of the night. BTW...it was not an expected death. She was not sick with any disease. Take it for what it's worth....
    that's what i'm taking about. something was disturbing your center. you followed your instints by going down stairs & you got the phone call w/ bad news about your mom's passing. this is a huge deal to me
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Think Glen's getting a bad wrap on this thread. Should not be frowned upon challenging spirits, visions and goblins. Now agree tone should be measured but still.... :D
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312

I'm just asking him to think. Why is there no evidence? Why has no one claimed the $1,000,000 paranormal challenge prize?

If you read my earlier posts, I've experienced a few paranormal things... But I'm not going to explain them to someone who would dispute all of them... I know it all happened, and that's all that matters.
  • Options

no one cares about james randi's $$$. he's a stubborn old shit. evidence (although there is a shit ton of it if you'd just read & watch it) needs not be brought to you & anyone else for that matter. things happen, end of story

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

no one cares about james randi's $$$. he's a stubborn old shit. evidence (although there is a shit ton of it if you'd just read & watch it) needs not be brought to you & anyone else for that matter. things happen, end of story

This

Evidence is when you experience it yourself. As long as he keeps refuting it and does not plan to experience it he will never get his proof. You cannot have proof for everything. As a history major in college I have learned that.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • Options
    Evidence is when you experience it yourself. As long as he keeps refuting it and does not plan to experience it he will never get his proof. You cannot have proof for everything. As a history major in college I have learned that.

Proof in this case is to contact his foundation and schedule a time for his team to come and review the paranormal activity. If cabinet doors are opening and closing at all hours of the day and night why not collect your million??

You are suggesting that if I say I was abducted by aliens then that is evidence. That is absolutely NOT evidence.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

When you physically bring me a ghost I will double that prize. :lol::lol::lol:
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • Options
    PingfahPingfah Posts: 350
    There's a big difference between anecdotal evidence, and scientific evidence. It's the scientific evidence that is lacking in this case.

There's plenty of anecdotal evidence sure, but I can find anecdotal evidence to support just about any crazy idea you want to come up with. It's worthless in terms of making any meaningful determination on the existence of such things.
  • Options
    some of you folks are exhausting & quite frankly, snoring boring.

i know who i am & what i'm about. i don't know one person who is anything like me. i'll be the odd duckling. we're all unique. how the hell are believers (who have had experiences) to bring you boring nonbelievers a ghost? how are psychic folks supposed to prove events to you at a testing station?

that is not how it works (for the 19th time)

explain to me what that was that shot across my ceiling. that is an orb. but what do you call it? sunlight bouncing around with a trailing tail? explain to me what it was, please. i have nothing to prove to any of you. you narrow minded folks need to prove this stuff is false & a fairy tale.

do you nonbelievers believe in life on another planet out there in outer space?

thick-headed folks need to go do their research on this topic, it is wide & ever-growing. you'll never finish it in your lifetimes. it is time to learn something, stop pointing fingers & put the bonfires out; you aren't burning me or anyone else. jealous ass quakers with your square ass thought process & no true understanding of much only your little mob with straight & narrow beliefs

well done. wish i was a quaker fucker lighting people up for being themselves & for following their gut instincts & theirs hearts

simple is as simple does,
    chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    The spirit that visits the house informed me that it would be visiting tomorrow at 11:59pm, unfortunately Randi's staff (yes he does not even take his own calls) said that he wouldn't be able to make it to my place with the film crew. I and the spirit don't need his money and he does not need my proof, apparently.

From somebody who used to make his money bending forks, he is pretty rich. (not in the money way for you people who only know one meaning)

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    chadwick wrote:
    explain to me what that was that shot across my ceiling. that is an orb. but what do you call it? sunlight bouncing around with a trailing tail? explain to me what it was, please. i have nothing to prove to any of you. you narrow minded folks need to prove this stuff is false & a fairy tale.

A hallucination? A dream? Maybe your brain synapses are faulty? Your imagination?

I certainly believe that it is possible for life to be on another planet. Current evidence shows that another planet must certainly be the proper distance away from its star to allow for life to be formed in the same way as it formed here.

• Options
    chadwick wrote:

A hallucination? A dream? Maybe your brain synapses are faulty? Your imagination?

I certainly believe that it is possible for life to be on another planet. Current evidence shows that another planet must certainly be the proper distance away from its star to allow for life to be formed in the same way as it formed here.
    the fantastic shooting star orb was caught on my lap top's camera. a number of folks have viewed it when visiting. it is very real & astounding. now, gern, explain to me that i am hallucinating, dreaming & my imagination is running amok actually powerful enough to make a trickery orb fly across my ceiling, being recorded & all that junk

it's saved in my documents forever. orb. orb. orb. orb. & orb. i am very sorry your mind does not grasp the powerful energy we are submerged in

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    The spirit that visits the house informed me that it would be visiting tomorrow at 11:59pm, unfortunately Randi's staff (yes he does not even take his own calls) said that he wouldn't be able to make it to my place with the film crew. I and the spirit don't need his money and he does not need my proof, apparently.

From somebody who used to make his money bending forks, he is pretty rich. (not in the money way for you people who only know one meaning)
    nice post

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

the fantastic shooting star orb was caught on my lap top's camera. a number of folks have viewed it when visiting. it is very real & astounding. now, gern, explain to me that i am hallucinating, dreaming & my imagination is running amok actually powerful enough to make a trickery orb fly across my ceiling, being recorded & all that junk

it's saved in my documents forever. orb. orb. orb. orb. & orb. i am very sorry your mind does not grasp the powerful energy we are submerged in

cool....can you upload it to youtube so that we can see it?

• Options
    if you read my post the other day i told you about this orb & the video i made. it is a video i sent to a lady friend. this is the part in my post the other day where i said i would have to learn how to post & edit the video. hell no im not sharing a personal full length video of me being an asshole after vagina.

i'll see what i can do.

now let me have it!
    tell me im telling tall tales, begging for attention & bat shit crazy

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    I'll tell you that after I see the video.... :lol:

• Options
    tell me how i knew the logs where going to fall off the truck nearly missing our car all this as i am playing on the floor in the back seat w/ my two brothers.

tell me how i pause from doing my push ups or sit ups, turn around because of a force drawing me, & there stood my grandma after being gone 6-9 months.

you folks who don't believe in the paranormal are really spooky & odd. get out & live a little, christ

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    karen (chris' mom) cornell is all over this stuff. here is a quick interview i found. there are many others i'm sure.
    http://dailyuw.com/archive/1996/12/02/i ... alks-daily

her website
    http://www.angelwood.com/karen.html

give her a call. she can probably help you out a bit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    http://youtu.be/iHNlcrOUYvk
    a three part story

energy draining mass. i do like animal planets ghostly series

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

• Options
    edited August 2013

old news. i've caught "dust" orbs & know the difference

show me a "shooting star" orb in that dusty little clip.

btw, listen to the grateful dead more often, sir. they are good music. you may enjoy them if you tried
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    http://ssprstn.tripod.com/id65.html

Orbs are simply a photographic artifact created by environmental and mechanical camera effects. .

• Options
    struggle, gern, struggle to debunk anything/everything you don't or can't keep up with in understanding.

i know all about the debunking orb business. some are very much dust & camera fuckery. others are spirits. my shooting star orb is over a foot long light ball with a tail. ever see the giant orbs size of basketballs or larger & orange or blue in color? that must be one dusty ass house

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    It's actually not a struggle at all. I don't need to prove that something that doesn't exist doesn't exist.

You need to prove that it does....you haven't done that.