Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    chadwick wrote:
    throw me in the fire you salem witching quaker fucking simplistic narrow minded naive none electrical fuckers not tapped into the cosmic grid that is ecstatic uncontrollable millenia energy

go about your lives. leave mine alone especially if you wanna be assholes. fact is you will not ever win this debate, if you can call this a debate.

jealous much?

you need to prove to me that i have never saw my grandmother's ghost & other ghostly visions, feel grandma's presence all the time, feel my brother's presence, my dad's & others. prove to me that (while playing w/ my two brothers on the backseat's floor of our parents' car) i directly stood up at age 5 or 6 & told dad to get away from the log truck, logs are going to come loose. dad lets off gas, logs fall everywhere nearly missing us by inches

i am protected by quite a number of guardian angels & other unknown energies. unexplained things happen almost daily or several times a day. i am just here in this life for the ride, i do not ask for any of this, it comes & it is what it is. if you cannot accept that, tough shit

you all can throughly kiss my grits as i do not give a fuck what you think of me

i do not give a fuck what you believe
    repeat this 4700 times

by the way, fuckers... women love the fuck out of guys who feel & guys who have a kind sensitive nature, they're drawn to this like a magnet. it is fucking thrilling to read one anothers' minds, thoughts, visions & dance across ever expanding eternity with my erect cock fucking in the cosmic realms

have a beautiful saturday,
    chadiest IV

p.s. ever tell more than one person what their house looks like whilst never physically being at their home? it happens

what's with all the doors? half your home is brick.

what's with all the green screens?

rolling stones "can't you hear me knocking" up next... pow, fuckers 3 seconds later... thank you radio dj & universe fuckers are sending signals again

now, about that large ass witch burning fire you badasses have got going... come get me

and you still can't tell me what color shirt I'm wearing... :lol:
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    pookasnakepookasnake Posts: 161
    Chad, I feel you man! I have experienced many of the same things you've described.

I have sleep paralysis more than I like, which is pretty fucking terrifying. I've never seen the hag, but when it happens, some THING (a force, entity, whatever) is coming after me.

The most recent encounter I had with a presence, happened in my car. I had just worked a late mid-shift at work and was headed home, which was almost an hour's drive. When I was getting onto the highway I felt a warm gentle squeeze, exactly like a hug, smelled a flash of perfume mixed with cigarette smoke and felt my eyes fill with tears and a pang of utter sadness. As quickly as it came, it blew away. I vividly remember thinking, "Well that was fucking weird!" and continued on my way home.

I got home, tucked in my kiddo, ate dinner and was watching a movie with my husband when the phone rang. It was a co-worker telling me that there had been a fire at another co-worker's apartment, and that she had died before the fire department could get to her. The woman in question had been extremely fond of me (no kids/grandkids so she doted on me and mine).

To this day, there is no doubt in my mind she was telling me goodbye.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....

9b62a062-ff5e-4ae3-9ff8-6d47ef18c764_zps86ddfa45.jpg
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,757
    Having seen a few inexplicable things, I very much believe in the inexplicable (or "paranormal"). I have to say though, if something is truly inexplicable, I personally don't have any reason or need to study the paranormal. I'm good with some things being mysterious.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    thank you for the support, folks

one night dad gets off work & is driving the highway home. green chevy nova's have voices in them. as dad is going down the highway a distinct deep male voice directly behind him (as if they were sitting in the back seat behind the driver) says in the strong tone that it is, "pull your arm inside the car, you are going to crash!" - guardian angel

throughly amazed, dad pulls his arm inside the car & backs off the throttle (summer months, dad hung his left arm out the window or rested his arm on the window track) at that moment the on coming vehicle slammed into the driver's door section of the car nailing the fender & door area. all because a drunk driver & his pal crossed over the center yellow line(s) nearly fucking up the old man. the nova did roll over into the ditch

by the way, this voice was behind him & directly spoken into his ear as if the passenger had leaned forward & was inches from dad's ear

carry on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,757
    chadwick wrote:
    thank you for the support, folks

one night dad gets off work & is driving the highway home. green chevy nova's have voices in them. as dad is going down the highway a distinct deep male voice directly behind him (as if they were sitting in the back seat behind the driver) says in the strong tone that it is, "pull your arm inside the car, you are going to crash!" - guardian angel

throughly amazed, dad pulls his arm inside the car & backs off the throttle (summer months, dad hung his left arm out the window or rested his arm on the window track) at that moment the on coming vehicle slammed into the driver's door section of the car nailing the fender & door area. all because a drunk driver & his pal crossed over the center yellow line(s) nearly fucking up the old man. the nova did roll over into the ditch

by the way, this voice was behind him & directly spoken into his ear as if the passenger had leaned forward & was inches from dad's ear

carry on

Oh yes, thank goodness for Guardian Angels! Saved my butt more than once!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    in some ways, brian, you are an angel of sorts yourself.

i'll never forget

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

ooooh!

let me have a crack at it
  • Options
    I always try to rationalize anything I experience.

I was a fan of ghost movies pretty much from the time I started watching movies, so I always tell myself I'm simply prone to seeing things as paranormal.

There was one house I lived in, which I thought was haunted from the moment we pulled into the driveway. The experiences I had there could be written off as electrical issues and popping sounds that emanate from limestone. But if were GIVEN that house today, I would NOT live there. My sister and I shared a bedroom with a door to the attic, but we never went up there, despite being grounded to that room for two months. What kind of curious kids don't go check out an attic? Scared kids, that's what kind.

I do tend to experience sleep paralysis. During the first years of it, I always felt like ghosts were levitating me from my bed. It used to freak me the fuck out. Now if I feel it happening, I try to imagine myself on some kind of carnival ride while focusing the rest of my energy on one hand, trying to lift it, so I can fully wake. I still hate the times when I don't have that focus in me and everything feels scary and evil.

I don't think I try to rationalize things, because I don't believe. I mostly try to rationalize it, so I won't spend time being afraid of something so other.
    I carried a watermelon
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    chadwick wrote:
    throw me in the fire you salem witching quaker fucking simplistic narrow minded naive none electrical fuckers not tapped into the cosmic grid that is ecstatic uncontrollable millenia energy

go about your lives. leave mine alone especially if you wanna be assholes. fact is you will not ever win this debate, if you can call this a debate.

jealous much?

you need to prove to me that i have never saw my grandmother's ghost & other ghostly visions, feel grandma's presence all the time, feel my brother's presence, my dad's & others. prove to me that (while playing w/ my two brothers on the backseat's floor of our parents' car) i directly stood up at age 5 or 6 & told dad to get away from the log truck, logs are going to come loose. dad lets off gas, logs fall everywhere nearly missing us by inches

i am protected by quite a number of guardian angels & other unknown energies. unexplained things happen almost daily or several times a day. i am just here in this life for the ride, i do not ask for any of this, it comes & it is what it is. if you cannot accept that, tough shit

you all can throughly kiss my grits as i do not give a fuck what you think of me

repeat this 4700 times

by the way, fuckers... women love the fuck out of guys who feel & guys who have a kind sensitive nature, they're drawn to this like a magnet. it is fucking thrilling to read one anothers' minds, thoughts, visions & dance across ever expanding eternity with my erect cock fucking in the cosmic realms

have a beautiful saturday,
    chadiest IV

p.s. ever tell more than one person what their house looks like whilst never physically being at their home? it happens

what's with all the doors? half your home is brick.

what's with all the green screens?

rolling stones "can't you hear me knocking" up next... pow, fuckers 3 seconds later... thank you radio dj & universe fuckers are sending signals again

now, about that large ass witch burning fire you badasses have got going... come get me

:lol: Brilliant!!
  • Options
    i'd like to apologize to anyone i may have bent out of shape, you know, hurt sensitive feelings & stuff. i sure as shit can't be the only one with sensitive written across his face, balls & ass can i?

enjoy your sunday

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    PingfahPingfah Posts: 350
    I've never seen anything that would suggest that the supernatural is real. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, I do not believe people have souls, I do not believe in god.

I believe we are just bags of flesh and bone controlled by a biological computer. Unfortunately, although being tremendously powerful, the computer is also highly unreliable.
  • Options
    Pingfah wrote:
    I've never seen anything that would suggest that the supernatural is real. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, I do not believe people have souls, I do not believe in god.

I believe we are just bags of flesh and bone controlled by a biological computer. Unfortunately, although being tremendously powerful, the computer is also highly unreliable.
    well played. perhaps being that you do not have belief in much of anything listed here in this thread & other things not listed here, everything supernatural avoids you like the plague. after all, you simply do not believe therefore things may have happened already but were tossed off as bullshit.

the one & only reason i believe is because i have had experiences since i was a child. i can not not believe because i know what i saw & what was experienced, therefore, mystical energies seem to have become attached & are quite thrilled with the attachment

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    I think that the refusal that anything supernatural can exist exhibits either or both of an innocence, ignorance or a closed mind. The minute we allow ourselves to believe that anything is possible, beyond the realm of solid explanation, anything actually does happen. We have to allow ourselves to be open for miracles to happen, unexplained good luck to happen, goodness from strangers, synchronicity, and fate.
  • Options
    I think that the refusal that anything supernatural can exist exhibits either or both of an innocence, ignorance or a closed mind. The minute we allow ourselves to believe that anything is possible, beyond the realm of solid explanation, anything actually does happen. We have to allow ourselves to be open for miracles to happen, unexplained good luck to happen, goodness from strangers, synchronicity, and fate.
    thank you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    My hubby and I used to enjoy doing spooky things. We went on a Jack the Ripper tour in London at night through White Chapel, numerous night tours through our city's old jail and lots of castles throughout the UK.
    For my birthday, I decided that I wanted to stay at the most haunted house in Australia, Monte Christo manor in Junee. So my husband took us and I have to admit, it was eery right from the get go. The first thing that happened was after we were told that a woman had fallen from the balcony. My husband, being silly, ran full force towards the balcony and shouted 'wee' pretending to throw himself from it. He stopped suddenly at the railing at looked white as a ghost. I asked him what had happened and he told me that he could have sworn he heard a woman's voice whisper violently in his ear, " don't do that!".
    He enjoys being spooked but he's a complete skeptic so this really unnerved me.

That night, he just wanted to go to sleep early and didn't seem himself for the rest of the night. Well I was shit scared so I couldn't sleep! :lol: So I just lay there in bed.
    At the back of the house was an old ballroom where people of the town would gather and dance and what not and there was a small group of women staying at the house at the same time as us. I could hear them all laughing and chatting outside and I could hear them clinking their glasses together so I decided to get up join them, rather than be alone. I walked all the way downstairs and into the the backyard which was pitch black and completely empty. I stood there for a second and looked around but there was no one out there.
    I freaked the fuck out and ran back inside. I was 100% sure I'd heard people giggling and chatting is was very strange. Not saying it was ghosts but unexplained never the less.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    rollings wrote:

ooooh!

let me have a crack at it

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Godfather.
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    My hubby and I used to enjoy doing spooky things. We went on a Jack the Ripper tour in London at night through White Chapel, numerous night tours through our city's old jail and lots of castles throughout the UK.
    For my birthday, I decided that I wanted to stay at the most haunted house in Australia, Monte Christo manor in Junee. So my husband took us and I have to admit, it was eery right from the get go. The first thing that happened was after we were told that a woman had fallen from the balcony. My husband, being silly, ran full force towards the balcony and shouted 'wee' pretending to throw himself from it. He stopped suddenly at the railing at looked white as a ghost. I asked him what had happened and he told me that he could have sworn he heard a woman's voice whisper violently in his ear, " don't do that!".
    He enjoys being spooked but he's a complete skeptic so this really unnerved me.

That night, he just wanted to go to sleep early and didn't seem himself for the rest of the night. Well I was shit scared so I couldn't sleep! :lol: So I just lay there in bed.
    At the back of the house was an old ballroom where people of the town would gather and dance and what not and there was a small group of women staying at the house at the same time as us. I could hear them all laughing and chatting outside and I could hear them clinking their glasses together so I decided to get up join them, rather than be alone. I walked all the way downstairs and into the the backyard which was pitch black and completely empty. I stood there for a second and looked around but there was no one out there.
    I freaked the fuck out and ran back inside. I was 100% sure I'd heard people giggling and chatting is was very strange. Not saying it was ghosts but unexplained never the less.
    gonna look up monte christo manor

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    thank you, loulou

http://youtu.be/4cPbIb5fXSE
    monte cristo manor, junee australia
    what a interesting place full of terrible events

one intellectually challenged man was chained to a wall for 40 years. a baby was thrown down the stairs. a man was burned to death. and several other deaths and or murders took place there

shadows, a crying baby & other ghostly visions & noises are heard & seen
    very intense place im sure

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    http://youtu.be/A6_Wquu8IWw
    start at 3 minutes if you like or the beginning whichever

story 1.
    anyway poltergeists are really the bees knees of supernatural activity. thankfully they aren't fuckin around with me but they have been in homes of folks i knew. i had a g/f for a short while who lived in canada. her house was filled with a very bizarre energy to say the least. i felt like i was being watched 24x7, as in, in my face watched while sleeping.

kitchen cabinets & cupboard doors open on their own as does the refrigerator/freezer doors & all doors close again & reopen all hours of the night or day. silverware would be thrown across the kitchen or placed nicely on the counter top. this place was not anything normal at all & just gave off a eerie freaked the hell out feeling.

i told her once i felt a woman's energies following me around & all up in my shit while sleeping. this energy hated the fact that i was in bed with the lady of the house. turns out the original owner of the home died in the sauna that was in the guest bedroom where i kept all my stuff.

story 2.
    the town i'm from tore down a house that couldn't be sold or rented & was completely out of control haunted. foul odors appeared & disappeared, some small apparition like 3-4 feet tall & fast & would run or walk through walls & people always felt this thing was evil. in the cellar a drain was located & had been filled with cats. in a upstairs wall was a hideen satanic room painted in black & had all the bullshit one may expect to see, symbols, candles & an altar for rituals

story 3. civil war soldiers are seen walking the shoulder of bluff road. they have their rifles over their shoulders & are fully decked out in civil war fatigues

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    chadwick wrote:
    thank you, loulou

http://youtu.be/4cPbIb5fXSE
    monte cristo manor, junee australia
    what a interesting place full of terrible events

one intellectually challenged man was chained to a wall for 40 years. a baby was thrown down the stairs. a man was burned to death. and several other deaths and or murders took place there

shadows, a crying baby & other ghostly visions & noises are heard & seen
    very intense place im sure
    Oh thats cool, glad you had a look. :) Very spooky place that's for sure. Apparently the owners came home one day to a whole bunch of dead cats in their living room. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    http://youtu.be/A6_Wquu8IWw
    start at 3 minutes if you like or the beginning whichever

story 1.
    anyway poltergeists are really the bees knees of supernatural activity. thankfully they aren't fuckin around with me but they have been in homes of folks i knew. i had a g/f for a short while who lived in canada. her house was filled with a very bizarre energy to say the least. i felt like i was being watched 24x7, as in, in my face watched while sleeping.

kitchen cabinets & cupboard doors open on their own as does the refrigerator/freezer doors & all doors close again & reopen all hours of the night or day. silverware would be thrown across the kitchen or placed nicely on the counter top. this place was not anything normal at all & just gave off a eerie freaked the hell out feeling.

i told her once i felt a woman's energies following me around & all up in my shit while sleeping. this energy hated the fact that i was in bed with the lady of the house. turns out the original owner of the home died in the sauna that was in the guest bedroom where i kept all my stuff.

story 2.
    the town i'm from tore down a house that couldn't be sold or rented & was completely out of control haunted. foul odors appeared & disappeared, some small apparition like 3-4 feet tall & fast & would run or walk through walls & people always felt this thing was evil. in the cellar a drain was located & had been filled with cats. in a upstairs wall was a hideen satanic room painted in black & had all the bullshit one may expect to see, symbols, candles & an altar for rituals

story 3. civil war soldiers are seen walking the shoulder of bluff road. they have their rifles over their shoulders & are fully decked out in civil war fatigues

with all the recording devices available now there should be plenty of documentation of these things in progress...got any?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Dearest Gern,

Good morning my online pal & nonbelieve of supernatural happenings. There are countless videos, photographs & stories all for free online for your viewing pleasure.

Knock yourself out,
    Chad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    if i ever could figure out how to edit & post a video i could show you (what i call) a "shooting star orb" flying across my ceiling behind me as i recorded a video. it looks like a shooting star or whatever... bright orb with a trailing tail. this could be the older lady who died yrs ago in the other room in her lazy boy chair or it could another specter altogether

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    Dearest Gern,

Good morning my online pal & nonbelieve of supernatural happenings. There are countless videos, photographs & stories all for free online for your viewing pleasure.

Knock yourself out,
    Chad

"kitchen cabinets & cupboard doors open on their own as does the refrigerator/freezer doors & all doors close again & reopen all hours of the night or day. silverware would be thrown across the kitchen or placed nicely on the counter top."

Seriously though....who wouldn't just whip out their phone and record this? If it happens at all hours why isn't every news team in a 1000 mile radius there taping this phenomenon for us?

simple answer....it's not happening

• Options
    chadwick wrote:
    Dearest Gern,

Knock yourself out,
    Chad

"kitchen cabinets & cupboard doors open on their own as does the refrigerator/freezer doors & all doors close again & reopen all hours of the night or day. silverware would be thrown across the kitchen or placed nicely on the counter top."

Seriously though....who wouldn't just whip out their phone and record this? If it happens at all hours why isn't every news team in a 1000 mile radius there taping this phenomenon for us?

simple answer....it's not happening
    frst of all this was 12 years ago. not everyone has a phone camera. not everyone needs media & films crews invading their space. also, i only was with this chick a short period of time and have zero contact w/ her now so who knows what's going on now.

you've never heard of poltergeists invading people's lives? you have the internet at your fingertips. start doing research

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    http://youtu.be/jaLwoMK9rNQ
    are these people bat shit crazy, looking for attention or just frickin goofy?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    http://youtu.be/jaLwoMK9rNQ
    are these people bat shit crazy, looking for attention or just frickin goofy?

a combo....

remember the "Amityville Horror"?

a proven fake

• Options
    never saw the movie, "amityville horror" as i don't watched much tv & don't own a tv but have heard of the flick & did hear it was bullshit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    http://youtu.be/WPbwncXQg20 - part 1
    http://youtu.be/ZXGyP1VvNZ8 - part 2
    http://youtu.be/Fod3ohSIIxY - part 3

i like the first story best

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    never saw the movie, "amityville horror" as i don't watched much tv & don't own a tv but have heard of the flick & did hear it was bullshit

ok so we agree that in at least one case a paranormal experience was just bullshit....

And we still have no proof for any actual paranormal events. Videos of people saying they experienced something is not proof. The guy in the Amityville Horror had an incredible story but no proof. Actually the facts disputed his "story" altogether.

If my cabinet doors start opening and closing at all hours I'm going to film it. I'm going to invite the neighbors over, call my local news crew to tape it.

and yet.....nothing