Options

Anyone Ever Experience Anything Paranormal?

Comments

• Options
    ***crickets***

Although there are a lot of fake psychics out there, there are some who are the real deal. Only the real ones get the jobs with police departments...
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    chadwick said:

again i'll ask... so any of you geniuses want to explain how psychics work with detectives & help solve abductions & murders? step up, let's hear from you folks who do not believe in this stuff

I'm game. You have any particular examples?

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    look it up, dignin! zzzzzzzzzzzzz im tired. look the fuckin shit up your own self. i aint got the time or the give a damn to carry on with it.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    give me trees
    i am the forest
    you know my dreams
    rip your fucking head off

http://youtu.be/e43RPVFINPs

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    chadwick said:

look it up, dignin! zzzzzzzzzzzzz im tired. look the fuckin shit up your own self. i aint got the time or the give a damn to carry on with it.

Hmmm. Not sure why we should bother to respond to a post that you can't be bothered to write. Maybe by tomorrow the ennui will have passed.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

chadwick said:

Hmmm. Not sure why we should bother to respond to a post that you can't be bothered to write. Maybe by tomorrow the ennui will have passed.
    Yeah, I'm a bit confused about the whole thing.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    all anyone has to do that has a computer & a internets connection is to type in any search engine they choose & type in 'psychics & detectives' or 'psychic detectives' or 'psychics helping detectives'
    often times the psychic person works w/ helping out the fbi or any number of law enforcement agencies or departments

i'll start, give me a few minutes to locate a example with instructions on how i found the case
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    oh yeah instruction on how i located the above info

i used google

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    That's amazing.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    edgar cayce: the other nostradamus
    edgar comes in @ 12:55

http://youtu.be/nOaJjGEAMzg

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

callen said:

I'm a believer that death is not the "end", nor is it a terrible thing.

What makes you think this?
    We're first spirits, then we take a physical body, only to become spirits again.
    Care to provide any evidence? You seem to know with certainty, you must have some inside info.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    chadwick said:

well guess what... this subject has avoided explaination for countless ages & i myself see no signs of science catching up to the mystical laws of the universe or even the ones sailing about this planet. science understands what, maybe a few percentage points of the oceans' vast expanse?

mankind destroys life, life it can & can not see. idiots truly. your little scientists with their science projects are going to have to do a great deal of work within themselves before any keys will ever be given out. it just isn't ever going to happen like you expect it too. you may as well go take a nap or something

Little arrogant no?
    These little scientists work their asses off building generations' worth of knowledge by adhering to strict methods of epistemology and you dismiss their rigorous work because you have heard some bumps in the night?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    arrogant? sure. also a great deal of common sense, sir, it is really that simple. bumps in the night? you might wanna try a little harder than that. you have no idea

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    backseatLover12backseatLover12 Posts: 2,312
    edited October 2014
    rgambs said:

callen said:

We're first spirits, then we take a physical body, only to become spirits again.
    Care to provide any evidence? You seem to know with certainty, you must have some inside info.
    No, I don't care to provide you with evidence. If you're completely closed off to the idea that we're all spirits first and after death, then you'll never believe. It takes an open mind to even begin to question everything we *think* we know everything about.
  • Options
    did you good folks know that just farely recently a little primate was discovered in vietnam & surrounding areas called the 'slow loris?' the loris is the only primate on the planet with a toxic bite. the little fellas lick glands on their arms & they bite their prey... imagine how many critters were fried & bombed to death during war? yep they are endangered

anyhow... what am i getting at? several things.

http://youtu.be/TK_8e7obdHs

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

rgambs said:

callen said:

No, I don't care to provide you with evidence. If you're completely closed off to the idea that we're all spirits first and after death, then you'll never believe. It takes an open mind to even begin to question everything we *think* we know everything about.
    The "open mind" argument is very tiring and lazy.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    tiring & lazy are the closed off minds & souls. put your mind & soul to work in ways one has never believed. it is all at our fingertips, lots even closer

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

tiring & lazy are the closed off minds & souls. put your mind & soul to work in ways one has never believed. it is all at our fingertips, lots even closer

Thanks Chadwick.
  • Options
    chadwick said:

So what is it that your mind and soul are doing that are different than mine?

• Options

rgambs said:

callen said:

So explain this spirit to me, and how you know what you know about it. Does it contain the essence of who you are? How you feel? Don't give me some lazy, lame response of "if you don't believe in santa, you can't see him"
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    I think some peeps are more"in tune" with it and can sense it differently than others.Like dogs,some people are on a whole different level when it comes to senses.

What are gut feelings,getting the creeps or that little voice in your head?What is déjà vu?
  • Options
    chadwick said:

Science teaches. Science says "these are the steps to uncovering answers to questions"

What are the steps to becoming open, mind and soul? Tell us the steps to putting these paranormal powers to work.
    Science is transparent, it's open to all who choose it...it doesn't say, you won't get it because you don't want to, or, when you are open to it you will see it more. Wit science the results are as they are, not as you presuppose them to be.
    You ridicule science as if it thinks it has all the answers but science is about the questions. Y'all with such "open minds" aren't ever open to any possibilities but the ones you deem likely.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

I think some peeps are more"in tune" with it and can sense it differently than others.Like dogs,some people are on a whole different level when it comes to senses.

What are gut feelings,getting the creeps or that little voice in your head?What is déjà vu?

Gut feelings and the creeps are reactions to stimuli by your amygdala. Dreams are largely thought to be a way for the brain to run test simulations on practical or impractical scenarios. Deja vu is a simple misfire of circuitry, logging a memory's timestamp before logging the memory. Near death experiences are oxygen deprivation in the temporal parietal area. Alien abductions are sleep paralysis events. There are a ton of scientific explanations that get ignored by people who want to buy the paranormal.

I have sleep paralysis events on average about once a month....NOT FUN STUFF!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i am as open as can be & it is ON. also, i am learning as i go. i am wishing to not be of the 'down talking type.' sometimes i get irritated & the foulness comes to a head a bit. in all honesty sometimes my eyes get a bit wet around here

i do not go around telling everyone about my personal experiences related to this topic. here i feel we are basically safe. none of you can come & fuck with me in person nor i come to you & have a laugh or be nasty.

i would never in a billion years make up a bullshit event that we are debating here in this thread as it is serious to me. if something has happened in the past, it sure as shit did. if something happens tonight or tomorrow morning it sure as shit will not be bullshit.

some of us are born with something. that is what i know from my own life. i can't explain how it can be learned from at age 29 other than listen to your innerness & the earth & universe elements. meditate on this often & feel & feel-listen. in time you will attrack this stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rr165892 said:

Totally agree with this...and in doing so, can't dismiss science at the same time.

That it's either/or seems to dismiss so much. It's not impossible to give credence to both.

(at least, I do)

• Options
    edited October 2014
    science can not handle this unknown & never will. probably 99.9% of all biologists, professors of anatomy and anthropology, archaeology & whatever else a badass ph.d may have a degree in. these folks are gifted brains & only a handfull, the 0.1% or even less, do field research on sasquatch. they are laughed out of the great lecture halls of nearly every university. that is a big mistake from the thickheaded 99.9% pains in the rears.

i have been reading, researching & listening to interviews, lectures & whatever else, videos, documentaries & credible eyewitness accounts from around the world with overwhelming evidence that says it is so on it is out of control: dermal ridges & mid tarsal breaks in footprints, dna tests on hair samples show alarming results, the list of proof is through the ceiling & may stream science turns its back. by the way human dermal ridges go the opposite direction every single time. does a human foot wrap around a limb or a log gripping it? no.

i say good.

main stream science is on a great deal of whiskey so it seems as well as closed minded & kinda slow at being open

i say start with gigantopithecus (meaning - 'giant ape') & go from there, you know just for shits & giggles. no im not saying giganto blacki is sasquatch. but damn quite alarming & only said to have went throughly extinct as close as 100,000 years ago. look up dr. russell ciochon

read "the missing 411" books. extraordinary cluster disappearances from our national forests & parks. these events will fuck you up. there are also interviews & lectures from the author - investigator - retired policeman. give it a go. it's all reality waiting for your time

science main stream giggles in the background like a bunch of kids on the school yard

dr. grover krantz (rip)
    dr. jeff meldrum
    u.s. fish & wildlife service biologist john mionczynski
    wildlife biologist john bindernagel (studied all over the world. we've wrote & spoke)
    5th grade science teacher thom powell

look 'em up. they are the real deal

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    You best not be dissing Bill Nye, chadwick!

I guess I've always appreciated and been fascinated by science in all its realms, just as I am with what can't be easily or readily or even ever explained.

Science can describe what near-death is from a physical standpoint, but who knows what happens after - or even during? Soul, spirit, lingering...really, who knows? Should we know?

Such is the beauty of this life and world.
  • Options
    i like science a lot but they are not the all knowing as they can not be that

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce