Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES FALL 2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    You might want to practice pulling tickets for other concerts before this goes on sale to get the hang of buying tickets that are high in demand. Here are a few tips on buying on ticketmaster.

Log into ticketmaster the morning the show goes on sale. If they go on sale at 10am log in around 9:50am.
    At about 9:59am start to refresh the page using F5 on your keyboard.
    Once the page comes up QUICKLY make your seating selections.
    IF ticketmaster tells you no tickets are available keep trying. There have been times that I kept getting that message for the first 20 minutes of an on sale and I eventually pulled tickets.
    I suggest e-tickets (aka print at home). If you lose them you can easily reprint them, or if you cant make the show they are easier to sell this way.

GOOD LUCK and welcome to the Ten Club!!!!!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    KH85051KH85051 Posts: 31
    Hey everyone. Can someone clarify for me please? If I select GA as my priority and the pit fills then do I automatically get pushed to reserved? Or do I also have to place reserved as priority 2?

Maybe a stupid question but I am hoping to get a few shows in and I want to get this right.

Thanks
    Kenny
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    KH85051 wrote:
    Hey everyone. Can someone clarify for me please? If I select GA as my priority and the pit fills then do I automatically get pushed to reserved? Or do I also have to place reserved as priority 2?

Maybe a stupid question but I am hoping to get a few shows in and I want to get this right.

Thanks
    Kenny
    Kenny, to get reserved tix you also have to have selected that in your choices. You won't get pushed to reserved once the GA run out. HTH. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,104
    So if you choose/select shows and then go through writing down your card info and submitting. Can you then go back and change it later on?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    So if you choose/select shows and then go through writing down your card info and submitting. Can you then go back and change it later on?
    Yes, I believe you can. I believe you can change your entry right up until it closes.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,086
    Peyton18 wrote:
    I WAS LOOKING AT TICKETMASTER'S SEATING CHARTS WITH GA AND AT SOME OF THE VENUES THE WHOLE FLOOR WAS GA! IS GA JUST FOR THE TEN CLUB? IF IT IS THEN THERE ARE GOING TO BE A LOT OF TICKETS FOR GA AT SOME OF THE VENUES! JUST WANTING TO KNOW IF I SHOULD PICK GA OVER RESERVE BECAUSE OF MORE POSSIBLE TICKETS?

They're using a generic seating map. Expect a GA section in front of the stage and seats behind it.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,104
    pjl44 wrote:
    Peyton18 wrote:
    I WAS LOOKING AT TICKETMASTER'S SEATING CHARTS WITH GA AND AT SOME OF THE VENUES THE WHOLE FLOOR WAS GA! IS GA JUST FOR THE TEN CLUB? IF IT IS THEN THERE ARE GOING TO BE A LOT OF TICKETS FOR GA AT SOME OF THE VENUES! JUST WANTING TO KNOW IF I SHOULD PICK GA OVER RESERVE BECAUSE OF MORE POSSIBLE TICKETS?

They're using a generic seating map. Expect a GA section in front of the stage and seats behind it.
    So then, people behind still have to stand up to watch?
    Why not make the whole floor GA then :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Hey guys, sorry for the possible repeat- first post/long time member! Wondering if anyone else had this problem- I submitted shows for leg 1, and then went back to add more, but wasn't able to. Am I done as far as the leg 1 drawing goes? Thanks so much!
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Chrissy_84 wrote:
    Hey guys, sorry for the possible repeat- first post/long time member! Wondering if anyone else had this problem- I submitted shows for leg 1, and then went back to add more, but wasn't able to. Am I done as far as the leg 1 drawing goes? Thanks so much!

In order to do that, I think you'll need to cancel your order and then start over, re-entering all your priorities with the new dates
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Chrissy_84 wrote:

In order to do that, I think you'll need to cancel your order and then start over, re-entering all your priorities with the new dates

This correct. I had to do so myself.

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    bdstiversbdstivers Posts: 3
    Well that's a good looking tour, but unfortunately not for me here in Cincinnati. Oh well, maybe next time. Good luck to everybody trying to score tickets!!! :D

Cinci or anywhere in the midwest! I guess the midwest is hated on this tour. Burn on us unfortunates.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Is Denver the Midwest? Red Rocks is a decent place to see a show :fp:
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Dredd wrote:
    Just joined the Ten Club!

If only i joined up earlier! lol I'd be able to get in on the drawing. Guess i'll have to try my luck on the 27th. How fast do Pearl Jam tickets usually sell out?

Hoping to get tickets to either one of the two philly shows, or the baltimore show. If i do, this will be my first ever Pearl Jam show!

Welcome aboard!

Tickets will sell out. I suggest using the methods described a few posts under yours. Good luck!
  • Options
    pearlwinepearlwine Posts: 4
    I need some help please! I'm from Chile, I want to go the shows in Brooklyn, but it´s the first time I can travel to see PJ out of my country. I want to buy tickets in front row but I don´t know how... I don´t understand what´s the diffrence between Reserved Seats and GA Standing, what is nearest the stage? I hope someone could help me

Thanks! :D
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Peyton18 wrote:

So then, people behind still have to stand up to watch?
    Why not make the whole floor GA then :)

Yup and don't know.
  • Options
    pearlwine wrote:
    I need some help please! I'm from Chile, I want to go the shows in Brooklyn, but it´s the first time I can travel to see PJ out of my country. I want to buy tickets in front row but I don´t know how... I don´t understand what´s the diffrence between Reserved Seats and GA Standing, what is nearest the stage? I hope someone could help me

Thanks! :D

GA will be the area directly in front of the stage. Reserved Seats will be behind the GA section or on the sides. If you get Reserved Seats, you won't know the exact seat location until you pick up the tickets at the show.
  • Options
    Thank you! I 'm new here and I was a little confused ;)
  • Options
    Does anybody know if PJ will be adding any shows in the Midwest? I see they are not scheduled to come anywhere close to the Midwest! No Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, or the Dakotas! What's up with that?
  • Options
    Does anybody know if PJ will be adding any shows in the Midwest? I see they are not scheduled to come anywhere close to the Midwest! No Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, or the Dakotas! What's up with that?

Wouldn't anticipate it anytime soon. Maybe if they put together a US run next year, but the announced dates pretty much take them through 2013. They may add second/third shows to cities they're already hitting, but that's about it.
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Want more than anything to make it to one or both of these Brooklyn shows. Bring my boyfriend and pop the question.

Just ain't gonna happen:(

Best of luck to all of you today.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    Got the email --- 1 out of 4 shows was a winner and I am very excited that it was my 2nd choice, Philly 1. Going to be sweet, hope that everyone else was able to get one of their selections.
    So excited to board that plane Thursday for Chicago!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PaulyC7PaulyC7 Posts: 18
    Wow...shut out of all 4 shows I put in for. Bummed.
  • Options
    smammsmamm Posts: 4
    Wow, I didn't get "selected" for any tickets to any shows. Not sure what the point of renewing my membership is, considering every time I try, I "don't win" in the lottery. Really? A member for over a decade and I can't even qualify for a pair of tickets to any of the shows that I try to go to?

This is beyond irritating. Seriously debating whether it's worth even trying to go through the public onsale and settling for whatever crap seats that Ticketmaster spits out in their random nonsense.
  • Options
    wingendwingend Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 54
    What a waste. Shut out from all of my attempts (including my hometown). What's the point of paying for a Ten Club membership? They should at least refund you your money if you lose out since it's the only real reason to have a membership. I wish they posted how many members put each venue as their #1 priority and then showed how many seats were available. It would make me feel better to know that there was a ridiculous amount of people trying for the same thing. Just really frustrating and disappointing.
    Pittsburgh - 09/05
    Cleveland - 05/10
    Pittsburgh - 10/13
    Brooklyn - 10/13
    MSG- 5/16
    Wrigley - 8/18
  • Options
    JK94896JK94896 Posts: 8
    10 year 10C vet is looking for one ticket to Pittsburgh. I am VERY motivated to see these guys in the city where I saw my first PJ show a decade ago. If somebody out there is awesome enough to hook me up, I'd be forever grateful. :D
  • Options
    MF70411MF70411 Posts: 9
    I put in for 8 shows got my first choice,Philly #1 GA.Everyone else locally got the same.I guess we
    should have had all different "first choices".It looks like the days of getting more than one city are over.
    Either the demand for tickets has overcome the availability.Pretty disappointed,At the mercy of
    Ticketmaster now :?:
  • Options
    I´m so sad.... I was trying to get tickets to NY or Philladelphia, because I´m from latinamérica, that´s my only chance to travel and see the band. I saw them twice in my country (2005) , but both times I was so far from the stage... My only dream is see them play in front row... I can´t travel a lot of miles and spend a lot of money to see PJ sitting in a "Ticketmaster Location" far away AGAIN... Is any other way to get a standing GA near the stage? or a ten club ticket? This is my dream since 1993 :(
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    Super sad got nothing...
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 138
    Just got notification of Brooklyn 1 GA. Very grateful after hearing so many got shut out. This includes my wife who got nothing out of 6 entries. First time she's ever been totally smoked. I got lucky on 6 entries. So we're 1 for 12. Terrible odds in.my opinion. This new system stinks for those trying to go to multiple shows like us. Hope they ditch it ASAP.
  • Options
    hipfan1hipfan1 Posts: 37
    I was shut out too...not crazy about paying for 10C when I can't get tickets to the shows. Here's hoping I luck out with TM, or craigslist...