Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES FALL 2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    oysterjar wrote:
    Peyton18 wrote:
    I WAS WONDERING IF YOU FIND OUT WHERE YOUR SEATS ARE WHEN YOU GET PICKED FROM THE LOTTERY OR DO YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU PICK THEM UP AT THE SHOW?

That's a great question. Anyone?

It's like any other 10c fan tickets, you find out when you pick them up at the venue. The lottery just secures tickets for you.
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    cmm6734 wrote:
    oysterjar wrote:
    Peyton18 wrote:
    I WAS WONDERING IF YOU FIND OUT WHERE YOUR SEATS ARE WHEN YOU GET PICKED FROM THE LOTTERY OR DO YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU PICK THEM UP AT THE SHOW?

That's a great question. Anyone?

It's like any other 10c fan tickets, you find out when you pick them up at the venue. The lottery just secures tickets for you.

Thanks!

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    narnia wrote:
    Has anyone ever heard of Queen Bee Tickets? Is this a scam? They're selling tickets at less than face value.
    http://www.queenbeetickets.com/2124887/Pearl-Jam :?

Doesn't look like less than face - but not awful markup. I see 3 GA tickets for San Diego for $266 each- how the heck did they get those???
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    YEAH HOW IS SOMEONE ALREADY SELLING TICKETS? I KNOW BROKERS CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON TICKETS PRETTY FAST BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GA WHICH IS SOLELY FOR 10C MEMBERS ONLY! AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THOUGHT
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Peyton18 wrote:
    YEAH HOW IS SOMEONE ALREADY SELLING TICKETS? I KNOW BROKERS CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON TICKETS PRETTY FAST BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GA WHICH IS SOLELY FOR 10C MEMBERS ONLY! AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

The brokers don't have the tickets now, they're for October delivery.
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    So apparently Wrigley field is all the Midwest states get this year....glad I didn't win the raffle and ticket brokers are charging 350 minimum for tickets.....Thank you for the music but this is pretty annoying.
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    nevmiles wrote:
    nevmiles wrote:
    No Canadian shows east of Calgary? Not even Toronto? That's surprising and too bad.

Guess I'm missing this tour then! Boo-urns. I just can't drive all the way to Buffalo or Pittsburgh..... or take the extra time off required.

Buffalo is only an extra hour or so drive from Toronto depending on the time of day and it is a SaturdaY night!

Yeah . . . now you've got me thinking about it . . . . if I can find a hotel! Just looked for fun and many are already sold out on the 12th!!! Crazy.

Well, I've booked a hotel in Buffalo and have my name in the draw for both/either GA/reserved seating . . . so I guess I'm going to do this if I can get tix! Thanks for talking me into it :roll: :crazy:
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    I don't think the TD Garden allows GA shows either. i think most of these venues were chosen specifically for GA purposes. The Centrum is also one of the best arenas in the country accoustics wise.

Is it not up to the artist as to whether they have GA or not? That was always my impression.

If it's the venue's choice then that may explain why Toronto is not on the list . . .perhaps the ACC doesn't allow GA shows...
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 138
    Does anyone know how the lottery for GA pit will work? Is it totally random, or do members with better numbers/more seniority have a better chance of getting selected?
  • Options
    rchallenrchallen Posts: 58
    To those complaining about their town being skipped... 10 years since PJ came to Charlotte! And the last time they played the state of NC, John Kerry was running for President.

I'm sure the usual suspects (Boston, Garden) who get multi-night stands on each and every tour will get the same thing on another leg. In the interim, it's nice for the band to acknowledge they still have fans in some of the less-visited states....
  • Options
    TbowTbow Posts: 57
    Question is it me or does it read like GA is only for club memebers and will not be sold to the public? Next is it senority for GA more than reserved? THANKS! :D
  • Options
    Where's the love for Hawaii???
    "...Come back!"
    Don't it make you smile...
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    I WAS LOOKING AT TICKETMASTER'S SEATING CHARTS WITH GA AND AT SOME OF THE VENUES THE WHOLE FLOOR WAS GA! IS GA JUST FOR THE TEN CLUB? IF IT IS THEN THERE ARE GOING TO BE A LOT OF TICKETS FOR GA AT SOME OF THE VENUES! JUST WANTING TO KNOW IF I SHOULD PICK GA OVER RESERVE BECAUSE OF MORE POSSIBLE TICKETS?
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    I wonder what's a better option: Great seats reserved vs GA pit and being vertically challenged (I'm short)? This of course assuming I get luck winning the lottery :)8-)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    adamg5 wrote:
    I wonder what's a better option: Great seats reserved vs GA pit and being vertically challenged (I'm short)? This of course assuming I get luck winning the lottery :)8-)
    My 2c worth? If you're short, go for reserved. Good luck whatever you go for. Oh & I seriously mean that not just trying to bump you off GA. I don't even know what shows you're aiming for. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    lol thanks :) at 5' 6" and my wife 5' 4" that's probably what I will do. I guess we could weasel up towards the stage? That's what I did in Sacramento 98 best concert and first PJ concert,
    I had to wring my shirt dry in the parking lot after the concert :D
  • Options
    adamg5 wrote:
    lol thanks :) at 5' 6" and my wife 5' 4" that's probably what I will do. I guess we could weasel up towards the stage? That's what I did in Sacramento 98 best concert and first PJ concert,
    I had to wring my shirt dry in the parking lot after the concert :D
    Yep, I can totally imagine about wringing your shirt out & it's not all your own sweat of course. :)

At 5'4" & 5'6" I'd expect you'd need to be right at front row, on the rail, to see anything up the front & getting that takes serious commitment, queuing from early etc so yeah I'd say you'll be better off with reserved. Sounds like the reserved seats'll be pretty good too.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS!!!! I've just booked paid for my NZ-USA-NZ flights!!! OMG! I'm doin this!! 8-)
    <hr>
  • Options
    bramnieskensbramnieskens The Netherlands Posts: 101
    morello wrote:
    SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS!!!! I've just booked paid for my NZ-USA-NZ flights!!! OMG! I'm doin this!! 8-)

NICE!
    Here the same but then Amsterdam - LA - Melbourne.. ;)

I only put in one show for LA on the 24th of November. If I wont be drawn I'll have to see if I can get some normal tickets.
    What do you reckon, should I take place in the draw for 23-11 Los Angeles show as well?
    I have totally no clue how many 10c members will actually sign up for Los Angeles shows....

2007: Nijmegen
    2010: Nijmegen
    2012: Amsterdam 1
    2013: Los Angeles 1 & 2
    2014: Gold Coast
    2018: Amsterdam 1 & 2, Prague, Krakow, Berlin

• Options
    morello wrote:

NICE!
    Here the same but then Amsterdam - LA - Melbourne.. ;)

I only put in one show for LA on the 24th of November. If I wont be drawn I'll have to see if I can get some normal tickets.
    What do you reckon, should I take place in the draw for 23-11 Los Angeles show as well?
    I have totally no clue how many 10c members will actually sign up for Los Angeles shows....
    DO IT! If you'll be in town then DO IT! & if you don't get drawn in the lottery there will be spares around + there's the public sale + there will be people who's mate can't go at the last minute etc on the day. Don't give up. :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,625
    Tbow wrote:
    Question is it me or does it read like GA is only for club memebers and will not be sold to the public? Next is it senority for GA more than reserved? THANKS! :D
    Yes, GA is 10c only. And GA has nothing to do with seniority, nor does your chance in the lottery. The only thing that seniority does is get you the better seats IF you win reserved seats in the lottery.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    givnfly wrote:
    G-force wrote:
    The Worcester Fuckin' Centrum ? Unbelievable. I never thought i'd see the day. The unofficial home venue of Neil Diamond. Worcester is a cool, gritty, underrated college town.

Worcester is an interesting selection. Curious if the Garden is full or they want to see what Worcester has to offer.....A smallish venue, perhaps 12,000-13,000 with the GA floor.? There have been some wild shows in that derilict building over the years... Korn, Van Halen, Marilyn Manson etc..

You have to wonder if they would play a small worcester gig at the Palladium or Mechanics Hall..?

The Circus is at the Garden for 2 weeks starting on the 14th or 15th so it wasn't an option...

You're spot on. That is a busy time of year for the TD with the B's and C's getting started and of course the Circus. I have to think they'll book another Centrum show. However i seem to remember the last few Boston-2's had plenty of tickets available day of show.
  • Options
    SM168759SM168759 Posts: 43
    G-force wrote:
    You're spot on. That is a busy time of year for the TD with the B's and C's getting started and of course the Circus. I have to think they'll book another Centrum show. However i seem to remember the last few Boston-2's had plenty of tickets available day of show.

You're right, if you look at the calendar there's two off days before and after the Worcester show, very conveniently!
    And no one's gonna slow my gentle groove.. - https://twitter.com/Mr_Faded_Glory
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    G-force wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure the last boston show @ Garden (2010) even sold out. I just remember the balcony ticket prices being really steep. Such an amazing show though!
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,087
    Peyton18 wrote:

You'll know if you were pulled for GA or seats. If seats, you'll see the location when you pick them up.
  • Options
    ved-hedved-hed Posts: 10
    Does ANYONE think that the 94 day countdown is going to "unlock" a spring tour? or midwest tour? Just wondering...
    sad in Indiana :cry:
    Kate
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,625
    ved-hed wrote:
    Does ANYONE think that the 94 day countdown is going to "unlock" a spring tour? or midwest tour? Just wondering...
    sad in Indiana :cry:
    I haven't done the math, but it seems like it's just a "for fun" thing to count down to the album release date that we already know about.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jerseygenxjerseygenx Posts: 106
    I put in for GA & Res Seating for both NY, PHiL, and GA for MD..... If I get all of them I'll have a lot of explaining to do to the hubs. The last time I got 10c tix, was 96 for Randall's, and it involved me, my Mom and my brother redialing some 800# for hours. And it was so worth it! Is it Monday yet?
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 138
    jerseygenx wrote:
    I put in for GA & Res Seating for both NY, PHiL, and GA for MD..... If I get all of them I'll have a lot of explaining to do to the hubs. The last time I got 10c tix, was 96 for Randall's, and it involved me, my Mom and my brother redialing some 800# for hours. And it was so worth it! Is it Monday yet?

I like the enthusiasm but the best you could end up with is 3 sets of tix - 1 set to one of the NY shows, one set to one of the Philly shows, and 1 set for MD. Those are the rules these days. The 96 Randall's Island show is where it all started for me too. Good luck!
  • Options
    DreddDredd Posts: 1
    Just joined the Ten Club!

If only i joined up earlier! lol I'd be able to get in on the drawing. Guess i'll have to try my luck on the 27th. How fast do Pearl Jam tickets usually sell out?

Hoping to get tickets to either one of the two philly shows, or the baltimore show. If i do, this will be my first ever Pearl Jam show!