Comments

• Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Love me some more live PJ :) Thank you for the shows :!:

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    Anyone have an idea on the cost for a pair of tix?
    here for the music...
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 4,025
    Great to see the Fall shows released!

Hope to see some Aussie dates for early next year soon too!?

Good luck in the lottery everyone!

Let each of the shows be a great celebration of this great band and their amazing music!
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    ticket prices vary.
    around 160 per pair
    MOOKIE
    *** STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST ***

KATOWICE POLAND #1 2000, .KATOWICE POLAND #2 2000, SANTA BARBARA 2003, SANTA BARBARA 2006, LOS ANGELES 2009
  • Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I have a question and I'm not sure if anyone can answer but appreciate any input.

Let's say I put in for NY and Phi. Both shows and both GA and seats. Let's say I get shutout. That means I lost on my 1st to 8th choice. If I then pick a smaller market with my 9th choice. Am I still unlikely to win since most putting in may be their 1st (or say 2nd, 3rd or 4th) choice and is lower than mine, or since I got shutout is my 9th selection still my 1st selection since I didn't obtain tickets with my 1st to 8th choice?

I hope this question makes sense.

Tickets FAQ:

Q: How does the show priority selection factor in to the drawing?

A: For each show we will randomly draw members who have made that show their #1 priority. If any tickets remain the system will randomly draw names of members who have chosen that show as their #2 priority, and so on until every ticket for a given show has been sold.

I think you have a chance just a smaller chance :)
    GOOD LUCK
    MOOKIE
    *** STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST ***

KATOWICE POLAND #1 2000, .KATOWICE POLAND #2 2000, SANTA BARBARA 2003, SANTA BARBARA 2006, LOS ANGELES 2009
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Red Lukin wrote:
    I have a question and I'm not sure if anyone can answer but appreciate any input.

Let's say I put in for NY and Phi. Both shows and both GA and seats. Let's say I get shutout. That means I lost on my 1st to 8th choice. If I then pick a smaller market with my 9th choice. Am I still unlikely to win since most putting in may be their 1st (or say 2nd, 3rd or 4th) choice and is lower than mine, or since I got shutout is my 9th selection still my 1st selection since I didn't obtain tickets with my 1st to 8th choice?

THat sounds like a good question. :geek:

Initially, I thought it would not make sense to choose both GA and seats for a show. What if you win them both? Then again, I think it is not possible to win twice to a show for a single person.

About categorizing the choices, one should be really mastering Quantitative Analysis to optimize.

In any case, I'd say you always have to keep in mind whether you're OK with winning all your inputs?
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Red Lukin wrote:

For all the guys who need advice on how to play the lottery; better read this thread first if you havent done already.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=210464
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    strahd9strahd9 Posts: 1
    3 cheers to the folks on the Coasts. I guess Detroit/Auburn Hills will have to wait till 2014. The 06 tour seems so far away. :cry:

drew
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    Anyone have an idea on the cost for a pair of tix?

If you go to the MY ACCOUNT menu and then choose TEN CLUB TICKETS at the bottom of the page you can click on the Legs of the tour it will show you the price per pair for each show. They seem to range from around $148 to $169 depending on the venue.
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    Bummer. I lost my job so couldn't renew until today...not eligible for drawing but I still keep my seniority which is cool. Good luck to you all! Hoping for some additional dates added so I can enter next time!
    "Before his first step, he's off again..."
  • Options
    jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075
    BEST NEWS EVER!!!
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    So excited about this tour!! :D:D Hoping I can get tix to at least a couple shows!! :D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Miss TerriMiss Terri Bucksport, ME USA Posts: 24
    Super excited!!! Driving from Maine to Massachusetts with my daughter in October!! This will be our first live Pearl Jam show and I am beyond thrilled! Very happy with the ticket lottery....keeping positive vibes flowing :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
    Makes much more sense to live in the present tense....

Vedder-Boston 6/16/2011
    Pearl Jam~Worcester, MA 10/15/2013
    Pearl Jam~Fenway Park 8/07/2016
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Seattle on my birthday...WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! Happy 35th to ME!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    #1 Hartford
    #2 Brooklyn 2
    #3 Brooklyn 1

BF is going for
    #1 Philly 1
    #2 Philly 2

I think they put a temp charge for ALL the tickets you try for, even if you pick GA and seats for one show. They will temp charge for 4 tickets, not just the two you could possible get. just keep that in mind.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    I've not used the lottery system before, but it looks fairly straightforward.
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    Very happy for you americans, sure is a proper tour!
    Now here's to hoping they will play Europe in 14! And that there will be 2013 US boots!

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    I'm sure the new album will be out either October 1 or October 8. Just in time for the tour! I don't think I'll be able to attend any US shows this time due to other commitments. But have fun all you guys going!

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    jonsey30 wrote:
    Unfortunately no Detroit or even an Ohio or Indiana show that would be close. But I will certainly make a weekend out of driving to Pittsburgh and Buffalo. A little over 4 hour drive to each, and about 3.5 in between each other. Wish I was able to do more, but those should be awesome. Now to just win the lottery!

Speaking of which, the rules were a little fuzzy. If I select GA as first choice and Reserved as second, am I hurting the chances of getting any tickets at all?

I wish I was living in the US. It is so much easier to drive around there from concert to concert then here in Europe :?

And what is the next clock count down for???
    Hopefully the European dates........ :)
    Only.....the price is again soooooo higj, I dont know if I even can effort more then 1 concert :shock:
  • Options
    pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    A couple surprises with the tour dates; first off no Boston show. I know Worcester is in Massachusetts and there is a Hartford show but Boston has always been an epic place to play. On the plus size saves at least an hour of driving/dealing with Boston traffic. Eastern Canada and the Midwest both get screwed due to London and Wrigley respectively. Besides Charlotte and Charlottesville, VA the south gets screwed over again other than a festival but then again the South always gets screwed. BTW, WTF is Charlottesville, VA!?!?! The closest major city is Richmond which is over an hour away! Why are the playing Charlottesville??? No MSG is no surprise because its being renovated Brooklyn is better than Jersey. Best news of the first leg is for the first time in 17 years the band will play Baltimore instead of DC.
    Las Vegas is surprisingly left off the west coast tour. Good to see the band play cities for the first time in over ten years in Oklahoma City, Dallas and Phoenix. Nice to see Spokane get a show and I hope Calgary won't be flooded by the time the band shows up.
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    ozlifterozlifter Posts: 50
    Excited to get an OKC show (and Dallas as a backup for me). I haven't seen the guys since '03. Wish I could afford to make both shows. I saw Eddie last November, now PJ this November? What great bookends this past year.
  • Options
    varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    Just to clarify for the person asking what if you win tix for both GA and Seats! You can only have a pair of tix for a show so no chance of that.
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    pj23yanks wrote:
    A couple surprises with the tour dates; first off no Boston show. I know Worcester is in Massachusetts and there is a Hartford show but Boston has always been an epic place to play. On the plus size saves at least an hour of driving/dealing with Boston traffic. Eastern Canada and the Midwest both get screwed due to London and Wrigley respectively. Besides Charlotte and Charlottesville, VA the south gets screwed over again other than a festival but then again the South always gets screwed. BTW, WTF is Charlottesville, VA!?!?! The closest major city is Richmond which is over an hour away! Why are the playing Charlottesville??? No MSG is no surprise because its being renovated Brooklyn is better than Jersey. Best news of the first leg is for the first time in 17 years the band will play Baltimore instead of DC.
    Las Vegas is surprisingly left off the west coast tour. Good to see the band play cities for the first time in over ten years in Oklahoma City, Dallas and Phoenix. Nice to see Spokane get a show and I hope Calgary won't be flooded by the time the band shows up.

Do you think they skipped Toronto because they are playing London in a few days? That would seem odd, especially if they have a new album coming out and you'd assume they'd want to play new songs for people . . . they always seem to hit Toronto. I am curious as to why they are skipping it this time....
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    I should have signed my gf up for the 10C this pas week! :x :evil:

Anyone think a second Hartford date may be added? If not, I have a feeling that this will be a very long show considering it is the only one in a four day span.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Why no Florida dates? I was really excited about the tour announcement hoping for at least one date but we got screwed. :evil: Unless they add a date after playing New Orleans.
  • Options
    vomikus39vomikus39 Posts: 250
    Going to both Brooklyn shows. Probably at least one Philly show and Hartford. Anyone need a free place to stay, mi casa es tu casa. I live in Staten Island NY.
    Who the f*ck goes around skinning cats~~Ed

It all comes down to changing your head~~John Lennon

MSG 6-24-08/MSG 5-21-10/Philly MIA 9-2-12/Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-13/Brooklyn NY 1&2 10-2013/Philly 1&2 10-2013
  • Options
    A REAL big thank you to all the members of Pearl Jam for choosing to come to Texas on the tour.
    Austin in 2009 has been too long ago.

There is much love for PJ in the lone star state.

I can't wait.
  • Options
    I agree. I'm from Jacksonville and some people here really sucks. I'm still hoping for a date after the Voodoo festival
    BigGreen10 wrote:
    Honestly we suck as a crowd. Wish I could get Florida fans to be better but I dont think that's going to happen.

Road trip to visit some friends in some far off places awaits.

Can't Wait.
  • Options
    he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    I agree. I'm from Jacksonville and some people here really sucks. I'm still hoping for a date after the Voodoo festival
    BigGreen10 wrote:
    Honestly we suck as a crowd. Wish I could get Florida fans to be better but I dont think that's going to happen.

Road trip to visit some friends in some far off places awaits.

Can't Wait.
    :wave:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    pj23yanks wrote:

Really? Most artists who have played in Charlottesville agree it's as good as any place in the country to play. It's an absolutely gorgeous college town that is not too far from Richmond and DC but without all the "big city" nonsense and chaos. Acts much bigger than PJ (from a strict "sales" perspective) come through regularly, so even though I personally never thought it would happen it does make a lot of sense. Having said that though I have to think that maybe there were conflicts with the Verizon Center in DC with the WIzards or Capitals that forced them to look at alternatives.

Regardless, this has potential to be an incredible evening. It's not often that at this point in their career they actually play a town for the very first time.