Vault 3 in goods. Vinyl, CD, Download!

Comments

• pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    saw this in the newsletter..link doesn't work for me
    bfl0l1.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Got the vinyl. No more Benny Hall-like misses for me, thanks. Better safe than sorry! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    KUDOS TO THE BAND/FAN CLUB FOR LISTENING TO THEIR FANS AND RELEASING A VAULT SHOW ON VINYL AND DOING IT MADE TO ORDER WITH PLENTY OF TIME TO DO SO.

Excellent job! :clap:

This indeed. I know a lot of people have given a lot of general feedback and requests for more bootlegs (primarily the Vault releases to go along with the collection of these) to be released on vinyl. I know, myself included, that a lot of people requested for this on here and on the "Let Your Voice Be Heard" thread. It sounds like the 10c was listening.

A job well done by the 10c. A lot of boot-heads should be very happy with today's Vault release.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

YLed2 wrote:
    KUDOS TO THE BAND/FAN CLUB FOR LISTENING TO THEIR FANS AND RELEASING A VAULT SHOW ON VINYL AND DOING IT MADE TO ORDER WITH PLENTY OF TIME TO DO SO.

This indeed. I know a lot of people have given a lot of general feedback and requests for more bootlegs (primarily the Vault releases to go along with the collection of these) to be released on vinyl. I know, myself included, that a lot of people requested for this on here and on the "Let Your Voice Be Heard" thread. It sounds like the 10c was listening.

A job well done by the 10c. A lot of boot-heads should be very happy with today's Vault release.
    +1
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PH20 wrote:
    aennil wrote:
    2013 PEARL JAM VAULT SHOW #3 CONSTITUTION HALL 9/19/98 VINYL PRESALE ORDER

MEMBERS ONLY
    Details:
    For the first time, the Ten Club is making a vault show available on vinyl.
    Pre-order this limited edition, 180 gram 3-LP set now .
    Pre-orders available to 10C members only begins immediately and ends at 5 PM Pacific on June 24th.
    LP sets will be made to order and will ship around September 1
    Due to tape limitataions of the time, push me/pull you and yellow ledbetter are not included in this release.
    A 256 kps MP3 version of the show will be available to you when you place the order.
    After the pre-sale, there will be a very limited number available to non-members.
    Cards will be charged shortly after purchase.

That was added later, check the thread for comments and quotations... but I might as well use my download code on this one, amazing show, and boots are available everywhere...

I thought that was added later. Bummer they're not on there, but I still would have ordered it.
    :o I did not see that. :fp: Well, that REALLY sucks. Push Me, Pull Me is a highlight!! Dammit! :cry:
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

Yes excellent job here, made to order makes so much sense for both the fan and 10c. Well done. I hope they continue this method with all other releases.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • aennilaennil Posts: 415
    aennil wrote:
    so, can anyone tell how many songs are missing and which ones? I won't waste my download code if the show is not complete... I still can wait a couple of months though...

MEMBERS ONLY
    Details:
    Pre-orders available to 10C members only begins immediately and ends at 5 PM Pacific on June 24th.
    Due to tape limitataions of the time, push me/pull you and yellow ledbetter are not included in this release.
    A 256 kps MP3 version of the show will be available to you when you place the order.
    After the pre-sale, there will be a very limited number available to non-members.

That was added later, check the thread for comments and quotations... but I might as well use my download code on this one, amazing show, and boots are available everywhere...

ahh, sorry, i didn't know it was added later.
    Hopefully it's still a great show without YL and PushMePullMe!
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :o I did not see that. :fp: Well, that REALLY sucks. Push Me, Pull Me is a highlight!! Dammit! :cry:

Push Me Pull Me is on the mp3 and I presume the cd release but not the vinyl. Ledbetter is not included at all.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
    aennil wrote:
    aennil wrote:

MEMBERS ONLY
    Details:

ahh, sorry, i didn't know it was added later.
    Hopefully it's still a great show without YL and PushMePullMe!
    .... sure.... To be honest, not sure I would have bought the vinyl if I'd known this (maybe, but maybe not). Also, Yellow Ledbetter seems to be missing from the download. Anyone else have this issue, or is it just me??
  • BN8419BN8419 Posts: 290
    DPrival78 wrote:
    Tape limitations? Reading the concert chronology over at Two Feet Thick for this show, there seems to be a lot of Beth content before Yellow Ledbetter. I really hope this isn't the reason it's not included (after all, they could have just cut the stuff before the song and included the song), but then again, it's not the first time we've seen revisionist history by the band when it comes to Beth content. MTV Unplugged?

very suspicious..

but either way.. they couldn't tell us that the show's incomplete before they start taking money for it?

sigh.

Yes, seems like that would have been an important detail to communicate initially. Frustrating sometimes. Is till haven't been able to download the mp3's. Could be an issue at my end, though

Download this great show, yay!!!!!!! Oh wait, you assumed it's the complete show?? You know what assuming does...
    edited June 2013
    boyo79 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Push Me Pull Me is on the mp3 and I presume the cd release but not the vinyl. Ledbetter is not included at all.
    Ah, thank you. Was wondering. I wonder why it wouldn't be on the mp3?? Strange. Maybe something went wrong with the recording.... if it's because of Beth content, surely they would have just cut out the talking. I can understand why they'd have to cut out a couple songs for the vinyl, since they can only fit so much on each disc and didn't want to make it a 4 disc LP (thank god), but why anything should be cut out of the mp3 is beyond me.
    The RITFW/W.M.A. tag on Daughter is cool though.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Wow all this new merch.
    Picked up the new vault single and finally bought a ladies T I've had my eye on for a while.

Tenclub better be careful...with the Fall tour taking so long to be announced, people are going to kill their CC's with merch and won't be able to afford to do as many shows as they'd like.

This month is killing me. I just bought my plane tix to Chicago last week, I got merch today, NIN tix go onlsale this week and QOTSA announced a tour today so thats more tix to be bought.

Hurry up and announce the damn tour PJ! lol

Same here...I was planing on going to 4-5 PJ shows this fall...then NIN announced their tour. I'll be hitting two or three shows. That's onky, I'll still hit 2-3 PJ shows...but then QOTSA is coming now...sooo....2? maybe 3 PJ shows?

Not to mention work is on my case about submitting my vacation time for the fall. If they don't announce anything, I wont be going to any PJ shows....not the end of the world as I will see other great bands and spend my money elsewhere...

Pearl Jam always has first dibs on my wallet but if they're going to take this long to announce anything, Well, I'm taking my money elsewhere.
    2/3 are at Voodoo and i think QOTSA is gonna be there too --- there is a hole in the tour for it

Ya I'm aware of the Voodoo shows. I'm talking about the actual tour shows, not festival date.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 436
    Snagged the vinyl and listening to the MP3s right now. This thing is going to sound amazing on my turntable.
  • TimoRitzenTimoRitzen Posts: 147
    Ordered the vinyl :D
    Even though it`s incomplete I still want this limited set 8-)
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Most of your questions shall be answered if you take the time to read from page 7 to page 12 on this thread...

Spoken wrote:
    On XM Sirius Yellow Ledbetter is part of the show.....

Lesser quality, and it was stated that it was a fan live recording afterwards

PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ah, thank you. Was wondering. I wonder why it wouldn't be on the mp3?? Strange. Maybe something went wrong with the recording.... if it's because of Beth content, surely they would have just cut out the talking. I can understand why they'd have to cut out a couple songs for the vinyl, since they can only fit so much on each disc and didn't want to make it a 4 disc LP (thank god), but why anything should be cut out of the mp3 is beyond me.
    The RITFW/W.M.A. tag on Daughter is cool though.

The RITFW/W.M.A. tag on Daughter version is the one available on Live On Two Legs, Soldier of Love is the one released on xmas single 1998, should anyone have any other match, be kind to share it...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Sweet! Available in PJ Flac-HD Passion!! 8-)

iwiODjm.png?1
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    50 dollars for vinyl.

I was at a Black Flag show Friday - and i know it's totally different but their tshirts and albums were 10 a piece.
    Because that is what punk rock is about right. I know PJ tries to have punk roots - not when it comes to merch though. :cry:

I get it. When I saw that this show was for sale on vinyl and didn't think very long about it and went ahead and per-ordered because I knew if I thought about it too long I wouldn't do it and when they sell out the cost will sky rocket. But still, it's frustrating. I recently bought the Sugar Man soundtrack- two vinyl record set of Rodriguez songs brand new and sealed for twenty bucks. Why $50 for the PJ three record set? I don't get it. But like I said, it's buy now or forget it or shell out even way more later. :(
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    50 dollars for vinyl.

I was at a Black Flag show Friday - and i know it's totally different but their tshirts and albums were 10 a piece.
    Because that is what punk rock is about right. I know PJ tries to have punk roots - not when it comes to merch though. :cry:

I get it. When I saw that this show was for sale on vinyl and didn't think very long about it and went ahead and per-ordered because I knew if I thought about it too long I wouldn't do it and when they sell out the cost will sky rocket. But still, it's frustrating. I recently bought the Sugar Man soundtrack- two vinyl record set of Rodriguez songs brand new and sealed for twenty bucks. Why $50 for the PJ three record set? I don't get it. But like I said, it's buy now or forget it or shell out even way more later. :(
    Exactly Brian. It's crazy expensive I think, for an album that was recorded live years and years ago. I don't get it, unless they have a surprise up their sleeve with it, i.e. coloured vinyl, randomly signed, some kind of book, etc (which I seriously doubt, but only because I don't want to get my hopes up!). But I happened to look at the Benny Hall owners list this morning, and then went straight to the store and bought this damned thing. :lol: There is no guarantee that this record will rise to that kind of status or even close (we don't even know if they will be numbered or anything), but honestly, I wasn't willing to take the chance of yearning for the fucker someday down the road like I do for Benny or Soldier Field. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    50 dollars for vinyl.

Exactly Brian. It's crazy expensive I think, for an album that was recorded live years and years ago. I don't get it, unless they have a surprise up their sleeve with it, i.e. coloured vinyl, randomly signed, some kind of book, etc (which I seriously doubt). But I happened to look at the Benny Hall owners list this morning, and then went straight to the store and bought this damned thing. :lol: There is no guarantee that this record will rise to that kind of status or even close (we don't even know if they will be numbered or anything), but honestly, I wasn't willing to take the chance of yearning for the fucker someday down the road like I do for Benny or Soldier Field. :lol:

Exactly my though! And I only have myself to blame for being a vinyl junkie. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Exactly Brian. It's crazy expensive I think, for an album that was recorded live years and years ago. I don't get it, unless they have a surprise up their sleeve with it, i.e. coloured vinyl, randomly signed, some kind of book, etc (which I seriously doubt). But I happened to look at the Benny Hall owners list this morning, and then went straight to the store and bought this damned thing. :lol: There is no guarantee that this record will rise to that kind of status or even close (we don't even know if they will be numbered or anything), but honestly, I wasn't willing to take the chance of yearning for the fucker someday down the road like I do for Benny or Soldier Field. :lol:

Exactly my though! And I only have myself to blame for being a vinyl junkie. :lol:
    It is definitely not a passion suited to chronic spend-thrifts! :lol: :fp:
  • Great show!
    I hope the vinyl sells really well so they'll release more stuff on vinyl in the near future.
    Because of the limitation, the record will be a collectors item pretty soon.
  • brianlux wrote:

More expensive than drugs. But the way I look at it is I would of spent $10-$20 on the MP3 or CD copy. So $50 for 3 live vinyl, it is what it is. I always said I wanted more live PJ on vinyl. Thanks PJ for doing this. What a treat on a Monday none the less. Made my day! :corn:
    brianlux wrote:

More expensive than drugs. But the way I look at it is I would of spent $10-$20 on the MP3 or CD copy. So $50 for 3 live vinyl, it is what it is. I always said I wanted more live PJ on vinyl. Thanks PJ for doing this. What a treat on a Monday none the less. Made my day! :corn:
    We definitely can't complain and still buy the vinyl! It will be nice to have. The only other live stuff on vinyl that I have is on the PJ20 soundtrack.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Are we allowed to get two copies?
    Want to get one for a friend but don't want to have both orders cancelled.
    SLH are you there.... can you help. ;)

Does anyone know?

-Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

PJ_Soul wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

We definitely can't complain and still buy the vinyl! It will be nice to have. The only other live stuff on vinyl that I have is on the PJ20 soundtrack.

Good points both! Now if they would just re-release the middle period albums on vinyl... I'd really be broke for the next few months! :lol:

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    Sounds pretty good. I'm all for audience recordings if they can church them up this well.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    RobbyD462 wrote:

Does anyone know?

It doesn't say anything about 1 per member, but it says made to order, so give it a try by sending an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    RobbyD462 wrote:

Does anyone know?

It doesn't say anything about 1 per member, but it says made to order, so give it a try by sending an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->...

Thank you Sir. :)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    cannot wait to give this a listen tomorrow. Bring on the wax!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015