Options

Vault 3 in goods. Vinyl, CD, Download!

Comments

• Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    I think it's great they are offering the mp3's gratis for those who pre-order the vinyl, but I wish there was an option to pay a bit extra and get either the FLAC or FLAC-HD instead. That way I could listen for myself and determine once and for all whether I like FLAC HD better or vinyl.

Of course, nothing will ever beat vinyl in terms of having something to hold on to.

Anyways, thanks PJ and 10c for making my Monday a bit more tolerable :)
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I like the Neil Young back-up band Pearl Jam!!!!
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    AO253126 wrote:
    I think it's great they are offering the mp3's gratis for those who pre-order the vinyl, but I wish there was an option to pay a bit extra and get either the FLAC or FLAC-HD instead. That way I could listen for myself and determine once and for all whether I like FLAC HD better or vinyl.

Of course, nothing will ever beat vinyl in terms of having something to hold on to.

Anyways, thanks PJ and 10c for making my Monday a bit more tolerable :)

you can use your download code given when you suscribed, in case you still have it unredeemed, to get the HD...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    AO253126 wrote:

you can use your download code given when you suscribed, in case you still have it unredeemed, to get the HD...

Excellent point. Not sure why I didn't think of that. :fp:

I can't even use the "it's Monday" excuse...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,628
    pdalowsky wrote:
    the cost of the record surely has some correlation with the amount made. a special fairly low number run will be more expensive to make.

Simple economies of scale really

however if they are making a tidy profit on this item, good for them.
    Yeah, I don't really mind. I've spent a LOT more than that on Pearl Jam vinyl before!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    already on ebay...buy it now $300

ok who lives in canada ...ok own up..

not cool

They got the listing pulled off that auction site!!!

Nice job 10 club.

Not that it won't get re-listed in a few months or less...but hey, it shows they are doing something about it!
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    Beegirl1980Beegirl1980 Posts: 136
    Is Vault # 1 still available anywhere? I can´t find it in the goods section :(

*** Take my hand, not my picture ***

Paris '96
    Pinkpop '00
    Arnhem '06
    Nijmegen '07
    Pittsburgh '13
    Buffalo '13
    Worcester I '13
    Worcester II '13
    Seattle '13
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731

It was never sold. They gave it out for free at the PJ20 festival. You can download it here though:

http://wegotshit.blogspot.com/2013/04/m ... ix_23.html
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948

It was never sold. They gave it out for free at the PJ20 festival. You can download it here though:

Vault 1 CD was sold many months ago @ the 10club store ONLY with the purchase of the Vs/Vitalogy Box Set.
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    demetrios wrote:

Vault 1 CD was sold many months ago @ the 10club store ONLY with the purchase of the Vs/Vitalogy Box Set.

Well whatever. I got it for free. And she can't buy it at the 10club store anymore.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    Ordered! I remember passing on the Benaroya Box set when it went for sale on Ten Club and my regrets have been never ending. It was only about $35 at the time and I thought it was "too expensive". Obviously I haven't made such mistakes since then.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    brianlux wrote:
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    Wowzers...after reading through this thread I'm of one simple conclusion.

Some. People. Are. Never. Happy.

:?

That may be true, but not in my case. I cannot be unhappy about making a decision to buy something. Nobody made me buy it. I'm happy to know I can purchase this album on vinyl because to me analog is the only true way to hear music.

That said, I still believe the price is a bit over the top and I have no problem with stating that opinion. But unhappy? No, I'm a happy guy! :P

I wasn't really talking about price so much. It was more an indictment of the "it's not a full show so I refuse to even listen to it never mind buy it" brigade.

If they decided to release a 3track ep from a random early show tomorrow I would STILL be all over that shit! I can honestly say, that as I am sat here enjoying Whipping from this show, I am in no way whatsoever thinking about any other songs from this show. Not even YL.
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    cundall23cundall23 Posts: 105
    YLed2 wrote:
    So by the track record of vault releases so far, are we now on pace for Vault # 4 to be released sometime in 2014? :lol:

That definintely appears to be the pace they are setting and what they are planning on doing. I honestly don't think that's so bad, especially if they are going to continue releasing each one on vinyl too and with all of other boots we get. As long as the mixing and mastering of these continue to be top notch and they take their time on that to produce the sound and audio mix that we have seen on thiese, I'm all good with it. Maybe two Vault releases per year, or one release every quarter would be nice too.

:lol: I'm alredy wondering and itching to know what show will be the Vault #4 release.

Keep in mind it takes a while to sort through the shows to find the ones that had recording issues. ;)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,628
    cundall23 wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    So by the track record of vault releases so far, are we now on pace for Vault # 4 to be released sometime in 2014? :lol:

That definintely appears to be the pace they are setting and what they are planning on doing. I honestly don't think that's so bad, especially if they are going to continue releasing each one on vinyl too and with all of other boots we get. As long as the mixing and mastering of these continue to be top notch and they take their time on that to produce the sound and audio mix that we have seen on thiese, I'm all good with it. Maybe two Vault releases per year, or one release every quarter would be nice too.

:lol: I'm alredy wondering and itching to know what show will be the Vault #4 release.

Keep in mind it takes a while to sort through the shows to find the ones that had recording issues. ;)
    :lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    Wowzers...after reading through this thread I'm of one simple conclusion.

Some. People. Are. Never. Happy.

:?

That may be true, but not in my case. I cannot be unhappy about making a decision to buy something. Nobody made me buy it. I'm happy to know I can purchase this album on vinyl because to me analog is the only true way to hear music.

That said, I still believe the price is a bit over the top and I have no problem with stating that opinion. But unhappy? No, I'm a happy guy! :P

I wasn't really talking about price so much. It was more an indictment of the "it's not a full show so I refuse to even listen to it never mind buy it" brigade.

If they decided to release a 3track ep from a random early show tomorrow I would STILL be all over that shit! I can honestly say, that as I am sat here enjoying Whipping from this show, I am in no way whatsoever thinking about any other songs from this show. Not even YL.

I see what you're saying.

I'm looking forward to the vinyl- any day some PJ gets released on vinyl is a good day! :)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Is this a good enough show to be excluding two songs??
    If you love LO2L you will love this.

It sounds great!

Exactly, which is why I am loving this! 1998 was the best sound the band ever had in my opinion. Getting an official 98 bootleg is incredible. Thanks PJ for releasing this. Applause!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,310
    Nice, now release both 1998 US tour legs
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    mt
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    mwmorrisonmwmorrison Posts: 40
    Tape limitations? Reading the concert chronology over at Two Feet Thick for this show, there seems to be a lot of Beth content before Yellow Ledbetter. I really hope this isn't the reason it's not included (after all, they could have just cut the stuff before the song and included the song), but then again, it's not the first time we've seen revisionist history by the band when it comes to Beth content. MTV Unplugged?
    Beth and Dave A never existed.

these-arent-the-droids.jpg

Nice.
    8/4/00, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 9/21/12, 10/29/13, 10/30/13, 10/12/14
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    JB128716 wrote:
    JB128716 wrote:
    Vinyl ordered (plus a couple of other things so I can take advantage of shipping everything at once.
    Was thinking about doing this too.. but will everything be shipped in september then?

When I've done this in the past, they shipped them out when it was ready. But since one of the things I ordered was a scarf, I can wait until September if needed. :)

My assumption would be they would ship right away or else they would have to hold on to stock for a few months and who would want to do that.

Just received confirmation that my other two items I ordered got shipped. So it's safe to add stuff to your order and you should get the other items before September.

Happy shopping.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    Finally, a '98 show officially released. By far Pearl Jam in their best form.
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."
  • Options
    Is this a good enough show to be excluding two songs??
    If you love LO2L you will love this.

It sounds great!

Who DOESN'T love LO2L?!
  • Options
    Mamasan BrenMamasan Bren Posts: 959
    Does anyone know definitively if Rock in the Free World had ever before or since been used as part of a Daughter tag? I'm guessing not (or maybe?). I certainly don't think it'd ever been played the way it is in this DC '98 boot towards the end of a show in its normal late-spot slot. I did the way Ed sang it in a different pace on this one.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Ayeeee wrote:
    Who DOESN'T love LO2L?!

I don't... :lol:
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    So we'll get another show when Super Deluxe No Code/Yield comes out whenever that is.
  • Options
    Ron BurgundyRon Burgundy Posts: 498
    Ayeeee wrote:
    Finally, a '98 show officially released. By far Pearl Jam in their best form.

+1

This is soooo good! More please!
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    Dillsnufus wrote:
    So we'll get another show when Super Deluxe No Code/Yield comes out whenever that is.

Yeah, probably one where Jack drums. Maybe Aussie 98 since that'll have stuff from both albums
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    jackbo487jackbo487 Posts: 37
    I didn't get a notification email about this item going up in the Store - was one sent?
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,547
    jackbo487 wrote:
    I didn't get a notification email about this item going up in the Store - was one sent?

Yes, it was in the monthly emailed newsletter sent on Monday.
  • Options
    Ayeeee wrote:
    Who DOESN'T love LO2L?!

I don't... :lol:

:roll: