Interesting things others don't know about you

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I will wear a clothing garment until they are literally rags falling off of me except socks. I do not wear socks that are in bad shape.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    the money in my wallet is placed in order from largest bills to smaller bills & all bills are facing forward heads up or whatever

mine starts out that way...

then i wake up and it's gone.
    I believe it is time to have a sit down with the woman!

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i once did not own a pair of tenny runners for probably ten years or so. i wore boots & more boots even in shorts. many people thought or still think i am a freak

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:
    i've driven a zamboni

8-) :ugeek:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    i am a freak

confirmed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    several people owe me around $25,000 - $40,000 dollars. i'll never see it nor do i care.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    chadwick wrote:
    the money in my wallet is placed in order from largest bills to smaller bills & all bills are facing forward heads up or whatever

Sounds like you must've minded a cash register at some point in your life.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Sounds like you must've minded a cash register at some point in your life.
    i was a lucrative salesman in a former life

only 1,000 dollars deserves a rubber band anything less is still growing. makes things easier when counting. I was also a banker at one point

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    STAYSEA wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I absolutely busted my ass off in college. Was a difficult program with a bunch of backstabbing over-achievers.

tears for you. I have 64 credits and no degree. I still can't explain. :?

what did you get the degree in?

Yeah.... 64 isn't going to quite get you there
    I graduated with 174 credits. :lol: I went through a phase where I was actually just taking courses out of curiosity and interest. Took me 6 years of full time school to graduate with only a major and extended minor. :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I graduated with 174 credits. :lol: I went through a phase where I was actually just taking courses out of curiosity and interest. Took me 6 years of full time school to graduate with only a major and extended minor. :fp:

I'm shooting for 4. may take 4 and a half, but I hope not.
    I've been skydiving.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Take a whole year. Hell, take two. There probably still won't be a job waiting for you.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    jbarbian wrote:
    I can't eat any chicken with bones in it. Has to be taken off the bones before it is put on my plate (usually my husband's job). I won't sit by anyone eating chicken wings either. They pile those chicken bones on their side plate... ewwww freaky gross

Come on now... the marrow is the best part
    dankind wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Take a whole year. Hell, take two. There probably still won't be a job waiting for you.

Actually, the openings for statisticians are on the rise.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I've been skydiving.

I'm afraid of heights
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I've been skydiving.

Neat. I've always wanted to jump out of a plane

maybe fly in a jet, my dad says that it's a good time :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I still laugh sometimes. I'm not sure how much it is to house a person in jail but I think they lost money on me for only getting the $376! On the bright side while I was doing my hard time I read both of Iacocca's books. He was a interesting man. The jail library wasn't well stocked.

I have seen the ticket.... $525. :lol::lol::lol:

how many books did you have checked out. pretty my home towns fine stopped when it reached the replacement cost
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I've been skydiving.

Do it. The hour leading up to actually leaving the plane was stressful and terrifying... you get all worked up and nervous and start thinking about broken straps and chutes that don't open properly. And during the plane ride up I was close to shitting my pants in horrified anticipation... and the part where you stick your feet out the door and look down is bad, and the very second when you leave the plane and lose where up and down is for a second is like sheer terror... but once you've straightened out and are just free falling it gets good. Tie your shoes up well - it feels like they're going to come off when free falling and that's distracting. It doesn't feel like you're falling at all - just like you're suspended in a wind tunnel. Then another brief moment of terror when the chute starts to open and you're not sure that it's worked yet. And then, pure joy that you're alive and floating far above the Earth - complete silence (you might want to tell your partner to keep quite for this part of the ride before you jump - mine tried to act as tourist guide, and I just wanted to take it all in in silence. I did not care that the town of Chilliwack was to the East of us :fp: ). And the landing is nice and light (basically). It was amazing (not sure I would do it again though - once may have been enough). Also, if you go drinking after, it's the best drunk you'll ever have! :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I've been skydiving.

Do it. The hour leading up to actually leaving the plane was stressful and terrifying... you get all worked up and nervous and start thinking about broken straps and chutes that don't open properly. And during the plane ride up I was close to shitting my pants in horrified anticipation... and the part where you stick your feet out the door and look down is bad, and the very second when you leave the plane and lose where up and down is for a second is like sheer terror... but once you've straightened out and are just free falling it gets good. Tie your shoes up well - it feels like they're going to come off when free falling and that's distracting. It doesn't feel like you're falling at all - just like you're suspended in a wind tunnel. Then another brief moment of terror when the chute starts to open and you're not sure that it's worked yet. And then, pure joy that you're alive and floating far above the Earth - complete silence (you might want to tell your partner to keep quite for this part of the ride before you jump - mine tried to act as tourist guide, and I just wanted to take it all in in silence. I did not care that the town of Chilliwack was to the East of us :fp: ). And the landing is nice and light (basically). It was amazing (not sure I would do it again though - once may have been enough). Also, if you go drinking after, it's the best drunk you'll ever have! :lol:

Cool! I'll have to talk to a friend of mine that parachutes for a living. :P
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
    aqo2t.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Cool! I'll have to talk to a friend of mine that parachutes for a living. :P
    :thumbup:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I guess he does it under different circumstances...

anyway... :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh, in the military?? :lol: Maybe just find a good skydiving school. :lol:

Well, bully for you! (Says the double-major in English and Theatre Arts with minor in Russian Studies and an master's degree in Creative Writing).
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    dankind wrote:
    (Says the double-major in English and Theatre Arts with minor in Russian Studies and an master's degree in Creative Writing)

What in the world possessed you...
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh, in the military?? :lol: Maybe just find a good skydiving school. :lol:

Yeah, he's 82nd Airborne :lol:
    dankind wrote:

Well, bully for you! (Says the double-major in English and Theatre Arts with minor in Russian Studies and an master's degree in Creative Writing).

:fp:
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    I do not mix pennies with nickles, dimes & quarters
    nickles dimes and quarters are in their own container until I get enough to cash them in at the local bank that is not my banking institution

what do you do with the pennies
    turn them in when i have enough

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    dankind wrote:

:fp:

"If I had known then what I know now...."
    I SAW PEARL JAM