Interesting things others don't know about you

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    mca47 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    :shock: :lol::lol:
    A whole week?!?! How many did you have, and how overdue were they?
    :lol: Tropic of Cancer? :lol:
    Cant-stanz-ya! :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    mca47 wrote:
    I spent a week in Milwaukee County jail for overdue library books.

Yeah, not very proud of that one.
    :shock: :lol::lol:
    A whole week?!?! How many did you have, and how overdue were they?
    Very dumb story. Friend got pulled over, ran out names. Cop came back laughing saying I had a warrant for a different county for overdue library books from like 6 years ago. I had to sit in their jail till the other county could come get me. Well, it took them a week. Got there paid a $376 ticket for the two books and they let me go. Great how the justice system works huh?
    Well, if you'd just returned your library books like you were supposed to then none of this would have happened..... :mrgreen:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    mca47 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

do you or have you ever alphabetized your musical collection, yes/no?

Back when I had a CD cabinet, I had them alphabetized by band name.
    Now they sit in a zip-up case in my closet....alphabetized. :lol:

Our vinyl is alphabetized by band name :oops: :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Maybe with the putting on of socks (and maybe I do have an order, but just don't even think about it), but I don't think most people are dressing one half of their bodies at a time. :lol:

Well, I don't dress JUST my right side first. What kind of nut would put their right leg through their right pant, then put on the right side of their shirt.

I just do right leg, left let, right arm, left arm, right sock....well, you get the point... :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    What kind of nut would put their right leg through their right pant, then put on the right side of their shirt.

oh, i dunno....a transplanted cubs fan?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Very dumb story. Friend got pulled over, ran out names. Cop came back laughing saying I had a warrant for a different county for overdue library books from like 6 years ago. I had to sit in their jail till the other county could come get me. Well, it took them a week. Got there paid a $376 ticket for the two books and they let me go. Great how the justice system works huh?

That's amazing! :lol:

I think it would have been even funnier when you went back to work. "Where the hell have you been?" "Jail" "What? why?" "Overdue library books". "Uh huh *suspicious look*" :lol:
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    I still laugh sometimes. I'm not sure how much it is to house a person in jail but I think they lost money on me for only getting the $376! On the bright side while I was doing my hard time I read both of Iacocca's books. He was a interesting man. The jail library wasn't well stocked.
    The jail library wasn't well stocked.
    After what you were put behind bars for, I'm surprised they gave you access to their library! :lol::lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    when walking home from school (1st grade) w/ a neighbor girl a guy in a red ford pickup tried & tried to get us into his truck by asking us over & over again if we needed a ride. after refusing several times we ran full blast all the way home. told my dad & the war was on.

dad's loading his shotgun while phoning the police. a manhunt was underway. never found the prick.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    when walking home from school (1st grade) w/ a neighbor girl a guy in a red ford pickup tried & tried to get us into his truck by asking us over & over again if we needed a ride. after refusing several times we ran full blast all the way home. told my dad & the war was on.

dad's loading his shotgun while phoning the police. a manhunt was underway. never found the prick.
    ... makes me think I under-reacted when I was 7. I was walking with my sister and a friend, and this dude pulls up in the car and asks us directions or the time or whatever the fuck, and we walked up to his window and he was completely naked and masturbating. We backed away and walked off, and after pacing us for a second, he drove away. We continued on to the store, got our Slurpees and Fun Dip, and went home... I don't think we even told our parents, as we'd kind of forgotten all about it. :?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

... makes me think I under-reacted when I was 7. I was walking with my sister and a friend, and this dude pulls up in the car and asks us directions or the time or whatever the fuck, and we walked up to his window and he was completely naked and masturbating. We backed away and walked off, and after pacing us for a second, he drove away. We continued on to the store, got our Slurpees and Fun Dip, and went home... I don't think we even told our parents, as we'd kind of forgotten all about it. :?

Whoa!
    :shock:

But yeah....Fun Dip was the BEST! :D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    fundip_1.jpg

:lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

dad worked at the state's maximum security penitentiary & done other things. i was taught not all people are kind.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    When I was a kid, I'd play at my friend's place the neighborhood up. We'd always get into all kinds of crap...
    Anyways, one day we decided it would be fun to have an apple battle. Think snowball fight with apples. :lol:
    A bunch of us were chucking apples at eachother. Nailed on kid right in the face! :lol:
    One of the neighbor kids was going on and on about how he climbed this tree. This maple tree was probably 50-60 feet high. We were all "yeah right, prove it". The kid climbs all the way to the top and we thought it would be funny to peg him with apples while he was up there...nowhere to run. We're nailing him with apples and he slips, falls, bounces off every branch as he fell 50-60 feet to the ground. He hits the ground, he's not moving and we take off running. The guy should have died...easily...later find out he only broke a leg.
    Whoops! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    When I was a kid, I'd play at my friend's place the neighborhood up. We'd always get into all kinds of crap...
    Anyways, one day we decided it would be fun to have an apple battle. Think snowball fight with apples. :lol:
    A bunch of us were chucking apples at eachother. Nailed on kid right in the face! :lol:
    One of the neighbor kids was going on and on about how he climbed this tree. This maple tree was probably 50-60 feet high. We were all "yeah right, prove it". The kid climbs all the way to the top and we thought it would be funny to peg him with apples while he was up there...nowhere to run. We're nailing him with apples and he slips, falls, bounces off every branch as he fell 50-60 feet to the ground. He hits the ground, he's not moving and we take off running. The guy should have died...easily...later find out he only broke a leg.
    Whoops! :lol:
    you kids were bad

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Whoa!
    :shock:

But yeah....Fun Dip was the BEST! :D
    It really was! ... But the lick-a-stick broke a lot of the time. I always wished that you could buy the lick-a-stick separately as well, so you could replace the broken ones when necessary. :lol:
    chadwick wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

dad worked at the state's maximum security penitentiary & done other things. i was taught not all people are kind.
    Well in retrospect, I should have told my dad. He was the principal at a local elementary school, and I'm sure he would have been interested to know this guy was cruising around exposing himself to the neighborhood kids (including his own)! ... I think I just wanted to enjoy my candy, and play with my friend. Telling about the naked pervert would put a cramp in that plan! :fp:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    I get tongue cramps ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I get tongue cramps ...
    :think:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I get tongue cramps ...

You'll never guess ;)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I get tongue cramps ...

You'll never guess ;)
    Licking too many.... ice cream cones? :mrgreen:
    Damn PJ_SOUL you are good :mrgreen:
    i can only bench press 70 pounds, i have very weak arms.
    i can leg press 580 pounds, i have very strong calves.

So if we ever get into a fight, expect to be kicked, this will be your only warning.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

So if we ever get into a fight, expect to be kicked, this will be your only warning.

Thank you for the warning.
    I lost a bet...

You Are Welcome Mam
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

You Are Welcome Mam

Did you just call me, Mam? And here I was looking to avoid a fight, but now you gone and done it. :nono: :fp: :evil:

:lol::lol:

And I guess I should stay on topic...I took the SAT in 6th grade, 7th, and again in High School.
    I lost a bet...
    :lol::lol::lol: Tears!

I never took the SAT
    never took the sat either....just did the ACT. without doing any studying for it, i scored a 24
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    never took the sat either....just did the ACT. without doing any studying for it, i scored a 24

is that good? <
    obviously I didn't take the ACT
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

is that good? <
    obviously I didn't take the ACT

it would be the 74th percentile

http://www.actstudent.org/scores/norms1.html
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg