Interesting things others don't know about you

Comments

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

an apt you say....who knew. :lol::lol::lol:

should have told them to just leave it in the back of a red ranger.

I told them 1207 red ranger

shrug.gif

that's what i told them too.....it's why you never let women order your food. :P :lol:
    :|
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:
    [

I told them 1207 red ranger

shrug.gif

that's what i told them too.....it's why you never let women order your food. :P :lol:

Exactly.

Especially from a few hundred miles away :fp:

While you're sleeping.

Try to do something nice, and this is the thanks we get. Rude, grasshopper, rude. :evil:
    I lost a bet...
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

Try to do something nice, and this is the thanks we get. Rude, grasshopper, rude. :evil:

I said thanks to Shannon. I guess she didn't pass it along. :lol:

She did, but you are still rude. :evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...

I was called a punk countless times

Who's rude? :lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    interesting. i've watched many of that fb/bf dude's videos & i think he is actually pretty good at analyzing video footage

I think that page got shut done recently, some kind of legal trouble.

http://youtu.be/wTsdbKUwenI - vocalizations/screams
    check this out

This is Awesome, this is why i hate camping with out a gun.http://youtu.be/dQMgXWh3tSs - survivorman's les stroud tells his Alaska sasquatch encounter

edit...
    http://youtu.be/eJ1nWFP0KFs - audio of a bluff charge as 3 dudes sleep in their tent the recorder gets it. this is something pretty fucking gnarly

i'd be scared some hairy big bastard would wedge my gun up my ass for me. indians say sasquatch would steal their women & children for breeding purposes. also a little known fact... when lief ericson came here to north america he & his ppl reported seeing huge hairy beasts with black eyes & red brown hair and unreal height.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

I was called a punk countless times

Who's rude? :lol:

You, we bought you a sammie and you didn't answer the phone or text back. So there! :evil: :lol::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    I operate a local charity called "band-aid." We accept gauze, bandages, casts, and mostly cash donations. Apparantly, there is a rash of burned children being worked illegally in acid mines throughout the pacific northwest. We do what we can to help...

Dig deep people and send donations to:

eyed
    Idaho

You, we bought you a sammie and you didn't answer the phone or text back. So there! :evil: :lol::lol::lol:

"Hold on a second, Ben Harper is coming on the tv"

Rude
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    edit...
    http://youtu.be/eJ1nWFP0KFs - audio of a bluff charge as 3 dudes sleep in their tent the recorder gets it. this is something pretty fucking gnarly
    [/quote]

i'd be scared some hairy big bastard would wedge my gun up my ass for me. indians say sasquatch would steal their women & children for breeding purposes. also a little known fact... when lief ericson came here to north america he & his ppl reported seeing huge hairy beasts with black eyes & red brown hair and unreal height.[/quote]

I read an article where they found over two hundred skeletons in Wisconsin of people between 8 -10 feet tall and only a couple of hundreds of years old.

Awesome!!!

Ever hear this 911 call? i get the chills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmbNEKrNnvg

Rude

:lol::lol::lol:

It's Ben Harper, man, Ben Harper. And that wasn't me.
    I lost a bet...

Rude

I heard you squealing in the background. Don't even try to get your way out of that :lol:

Rude

I heard you squealing in the background. Don't even try to get your way out of that :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Busted....Ben Harper and Eddie on stage together...lots to squeal about. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
    chadwick wrote:
    edit...

i'd be scared some hairy big bastard would wedge my gun up my ass for me. indians say sasquatch would steal their women & children for breeding purposes. also a little known fact... when lief ericson came here to north america he & his ppl reported seeing huge hairy beasts with black eyes & red brown hair and unreal height.[/quote]

I read an article where they found over two hundred skeletons in Wisconsin of people between 8 -10 feet tall and only a couple of hundreds of years old.

Awesome!!!

Ever hear this 911 call? i get the chills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmbNEKrNnvg[/quote]..........................

that is some 911 call. the dude was scared as fuck. he saw himself a sasquatch & that's probably what killed his dog

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    we need a bigfoot/sasquatch thread... "official" even

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    edit...

i'd be scared some hairy big bastard would wedge my gun up my ass for me. indians say sasquatch would steal their women & children for breeding purposes. also a little known fact... when lief ericson came here to north america he & his ppl reported seeing huge hairy beasts with black eyes & red brown hair and unreal height.

Awesome!!!

Ever hear this 911 call? i get the chills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmbNEKrNnvg[/quote]..........................

that is some 911 call. the dude was scared as fuck. he saw himself a sasquatch & that's probably what killed his dog[/quote]

He was from San Antonio, so he undoubtly had a gun to protect himself.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Because I used to be a professional musician, people just chat away to me about music from a bit of a distance and don't know that I am pretty deaf now and wear two hearing aids.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Because I used to be a professional musician, people just chat away to me about music from a bit of a distance and don't know that I am pretty deaf now and wear two hearing aids.

what happened to your carrots?!?!!?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I order food for my friends in Wisconsin

:)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You gave it the old college try

I do feel bad, even though I was fucking sleeping. :fp:
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    Because I used to be a professional musician, people just chat away to me about music from a bit of a distance and don't know that I am pretty deaf now and wear two hearing aids.

A professional musician that's pretty cool :D
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I tried to join the Peace Corps after college, but had a lazy/shitty admissions person who couldn't figure it out. I wasn't bold enough then to ask for a new advisor.
    I win.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I'm under 6ft & can dunk a basketball...well, I used to be able to, haven't tried in awhile
    aqo2t.jpg
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Annafalk wrote:

A professional musician that's pretty cool :D

The guitarist in my band used to call his hearing aid "His Amplifier" :D
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You gave it the old college try

I do feel bad, even though I was fucking sleeping. :fp:
    We'll take care of you in July grasshopper. No sleeping allowed!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    if I told you, then you would know about it, then it wouldn't be so interesting, so I am not telling
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    if I told you, then you would know about it, then it wouldn't be so interesting, so I am not telling
    Well that's no fun.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Well that's no fun.

well I may tell you, but I aint putting it here ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    wait....what...not a god damn thing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg