Interesting things others don't know about you

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    never took the sat either....just did the ACT. without doing any studying for it, i scored a 24
    Never took the SAT either, only the ACT....twice. :D
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    No SATs or ACTs in Canada... But I took my grade 12 Geography provincial exam while on acid because of the Pink Floyd concert the night before, and still pulled off a B. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I never took the SAT or ACT...I passed the Junior Assessment with one of the highest scores in my class.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    on the iowa tests of basic skills tests while in high school i would fill in the circles creating words & designs. one of the better words i'd create in the fill in the dots tests would be 'ozzy'.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I like red candy
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I hate Twizzlers.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I hate Twizzlers.
    :o
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I hate Twizzlers.
    I'm with you!

I like nibs though?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I hate Twizzlers.
    Yeah, Twizzlers suck.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I hate Twizzlers.

They're okay.... kind of phony licorice though...

I love black licorice
    81 wrote:
    never took the sat either....just did the ACT. without doing any studying for it, i scored a 24

Got a 19 on the ACT. gave up after half of it and started filling in random bubbles. Didn't give a shit
    81 wrote:

Got a 19 on the ACT. gave up after half of it and started filling in random bubbles. Didn't give a shit
    I got a 25 the first time. Winged it, thought I did better. Pissed!
    Got a 30 the second time around. Still knew I could do better but figured it was good enough....and I didn't want to sit through that shit again! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Got a 30 the second time around. Still knew I could do better but figured it was good enough....and I didn't want to sit through that shit again! :lol:

Got into the school I wanted to. Woopdeefuckingdoodee
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

no likes a bragger. :lol:

did i ever tell you about the time i did homework for class. no? that's right, only happened twice.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

did i ever tell you about the time i did homework for class. no? that's right, only happened twice.

My problem was that in high school, despite all AP and honors courses, I never had to study.
    College was an eye opener!
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

My problem was that in high school, despite all AP and honors courses, I never had to study.
    College was an eye opener!

I study less in college than I did in high school

i did zero homework in high school. tests and that was it. same for 90% of college.

might explain alot. fuck the haters
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I'm shocked that Chadwick has such trouble getting dressed. Anna can't eat with strangers. WE all have to support each other, just to make it through the day. :lol:

Brian won't come on AET, but he's been folding money. That is interesting.

hqqqd5151ArT.gif

?

Nope, we are all okay.

:D
    81 wrote:

i did zero homework in high school. tests and that was it. same for 90% of college.

I get B's

Whatever. Gets me a degree :lol:
    81 wrote:

I get B's

Whatever. Gets me a degree :lol:

i think i was 2.x something or another. i've got no complaints.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i think i was 2.x something or another. i've got no complaints.

2.9 is what I'm at right now. Solid "B" at this university.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    i am afraid of rollercoasters
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!

Say it ain't so.

Say it ain't so.

It's true... :(

You are not alone. ;) They make me sick. After I was stuck upside down on one for 45 minutes... I agree.

I'll hang out while the others have "fun", with you. I'm happy to watch. :D
    STAYSEA wrote:

You are not alone. ;) They make me sick. After I was stuck upside down on one for 45 minutes... I agree.

I'll hang out while the others have "fun", with you. I'm happy to watch. :D

Thank you :D I can't imagine being stuck upside down for that long I think I would pass out :(
    81 wrote:

I absolutely busted my ass off in college. Was a difficult program with a bunch of backstabbing over-achievers.
    mca47 wrote:
    I absolutely busted my ass off in college. Was a difficult program with a bunch of backstabbing over-achievers.

tears for you. I have 64 credits and no degree. I still can't explain. :?

what did you get the degree in?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    fundip_1.jpg

:lol:
    Want.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    STAYSEA wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

tears for you. I have 64 credits and no degree. I still can't explain. :?

what did you get the degree in?
    Biology, chemistry.

Lots of pre-professional people fighting for the top 5%.