Options

london 17/06/07...pre-show party!

Comments

• Options
    bring it on 7 weeks and counting!!! cant wait!!!
    'Life comes from within your heart and desire'

~~Wembley 2000, Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007~~
  • Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    Seven weeks........that's really getting kinda soon now then! :)

Let's hope its a nice day :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    So this time in seven weeks we'll be.....

a)in a queue
    b)in a pub
    c)in a tube carriage
    d)in a grave

Only four options.

I'll be the 1st in the q... :D
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Let's hope its a nice day :)

yep... as long as its not raining at least.. but yeah a nice sunny day would go down a treat!!!

49 days... hurry the fuck up!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    I'll be the 1st in the q... :D

you gonna push HHelen out of the way :eek: ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

well we were 1st in Dublin last year, I guess we'll be 1st in London as well!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    would be good if we actually knew what evryone looked like then we could all say hi to eachother, although we will al be saying hi to eachother anywa no doubt
    'Life comes from within your heart and desire'

~~Wembley 2000, Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007~~
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    well we were 1st in Dublin last year, I guess we'll be 1st in London as well!

i've seen a photo of the front of the queue in Dublin and it was Buru, NewAgeHippie, Jennytree and HHelen i think... they were against the barrier at the front of the queue :)
  • Options
    LikeaStone wrote:
    would be good if we actually knew what evryone looked like then we could all say hi to eachother, although we will al be saying hi to eachother anywa no doubt

you need to go to a thread called "London Blog" and on the 1st post is a link taking you to a blog where a lot of us have posted photos and said a few words... or a lot of words :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i've seen a photo of the front of the queue in Dublin and it was Buru, NewAgeHippie, Jennytree and HHelen i think... they were against the barrier at the front of the queue :)

just ask helen, i'm not here 2 show off. red was there as well.
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    just ask helen, i'm not here 2 show off. red was there as well.

no i meant it as in ... i've seen the photo but cant work out if i saw your wee head :):D but i still think you should show off anyway... i would!!!! :D

did you have the foresight to bring food to the queue unlike some of the others :):D
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    you need to go to a thread called "London Blog" and on the 1st post is a link taking you to a blog where a lot of us have posted photos and said a few words... or a lot of words :)

voila...

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231848
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

you can't push Hells out of the way, she's supposed to be keeping all our spaces while we're off having a few beers in a pub...! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    no i meant it as in ... i've seen the photo but cant work out if i saw your wee head :):D but i still think you should show off anyway... i would!!!! :D

did you have the foresight to bring food to the queue unlike some of the others :):D

oh i'm in the blogspot as well! and i had food but only 4 me and my mate... :D
  • Options
  • Options
    are we all still waiting on the second email from 10C regarding ticket arrangements?

I'm sure i would have seen some mention on here if folk had got one by now but I could just have been looking in the wronf places.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    are we all still waiting on the second email from 10C regarding ticket arrangements?

I'm sure i would have seen some mention on here if folk had got one by now but I could just have been looking in the wronf places.

i am still waiting :eek:

hadnt even thought about it till just now!!!

*checks profile for the 1415616th time*
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i am still waiting :eek:

hadnt even thought about it till just now!!!

*checks profile for the 1415616th time*

Yes, I know that feeling.

I just thought that it had gone very quiet on the 2nd email front and I was worried that everyone had had theirs and thats why no one was mentioning it.

I guess they've still got a while yet...lets hope they havent forgotten

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627

yep still waiting!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623

Ticket arrangements? Surely it'll just be the usual arrive at the venue and no one knows what the fuck is going on, and then finding one person in a ticket booth. :D

How bad would that be!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Ticket arrangements? Surely it'll just be the usual arrive at the venue and no one knows what the fuck is going on, and then finding one person in a ticket booth. :D

How bad would that be!

That would be bad bad!

Hopefully they'll arrange ticket collections from midday.....that should give everyone time surely :)

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    That would be bad bad!

Hopefully they'll arrange ticket collections from midday.....that should give everyone time surely :)

Wembley arrange things in a sensible manner...? Naaaaahhhh... it's going to be a "queue all day and not get tickets until 8pm" type nightmare. :eek:

just trying to jinx things...

and don't call me Shirley. :)
  • Options
    EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    jrd wrote:
    Wembley arrange things in a sensible manner...? Naaaaahhhh... it's going to be a "queue all day and not get tickets until 8pm" type nightmare. :eek:

just trying to jinx things...

On the bright side, there'll probably be plenty of New Yorkers there to arrange our queing(sp) fomat ;)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I'll be there. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    On the bright side, there'll probably be plenty of New Yorkers there to arrange our queuing format ;)

:D

if i remember correctly, it only takes one. ;) haha.

so yea, this pre-show party, what time we want to set this up? 6 pm? sound good? lemmee know the consensus and i'll update the first post with the info, i mean hell...7 weeks away, want to stay on top of these things. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    so yea, this pre-show party, what time we want to set this up? 6 pm? sound good? lemmee know the consensus and i'll update the first post with the info, i mean hell...7 weeks away, want to stay on top of these things. :p

7 weeks - holy crap this is coming up fast! 6 is perfect for me, for whatever that is worth. Can't wait to meet some of the people here!
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I am NERVOUS!!!

You're starting at 6pm... will you still be at it at say midnight? which is when I would probably be able to make it... I'll just phone someone's cellphone - Helen's or VV's or Red's... someone... :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Buru wrote:
    I am NERVOUS!!!

You're starting at 6pm... will you still be at it at say midnight? which is when I would probably be able to make it... I'll just phone someone's cellphone - Helen's or VV's or Red's... someone... :D

i can drink all night long.... just want to make sure i make it to the show the next day
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Just checked the TFL site and looks like the met line will be running smoothly on the weekend of 16/17th :D:D So I'll be able to get to and from central without having to catch any buses or taxis... 6pm? I'll be there at 5 :D:p
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    I am NERVOUS!!!

You're starting at 6pm... will you still be at it at say midnight?

me and my pal Donald will be... i'm betting the Irish and the Enlgish Northerners will still be at it as well :)