Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,030
    dankind said:

“Here we go!”
    How does this sound? My copy won't be here for another week.

Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    dankind said:

“Here we go!”
    How does this sound? My copy won't be here for another week.

The slabs I received sound beautiful. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,647
    Yield 
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,581
    dankind said:

“Here we go!”
    It's a 2020 reissue, right? How does it sound?
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    RW8297 said:
    dankind said:

“Here we go!”
    It's a 2020 reissue, right? How does it sound?
    Way better than I was expecting. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

What did you think of this pressing? I had plenty of surface noise and some pops. 
  • Options
    dankind said:

What did you think of this pressing? I had plenty of surface noise and some pops. 
    I gave mine a cleaning first, and it sounds fine. 

Very of its time—that’s for sure. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited October 2020
    dankind said:

I clean every record before spinning it. I got one made on a Monday or Friday I guess. 
    Primus sounded great though! It’s pudding time 👍
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,752
    My primus is on it's way. Soooooooo another story. You know I'm full of them. Not one of my proudest moments...went to see les on his whales and woe tour. I went alone. Was a smallish venue. I called a good friend of mine before the show to share the preshow excitement. He blabbed about a few old friends that died from drug abuse...then I heard les starting 'running the gauntlet' hung up on my bummer talk and went in. Show was great mid show I was blowing off some bad feelings thinking about my dead friends. So I was flipping the bird to the world...les in pigface starting a song...stops the sold out show and calls me out...'hey why would you come to a show and give the band the finger. It means you want to have s.x with me or you are a dick'  crowd replys in unison 'he's a dick!' spotlight on me, he's waiting for me to reply. I said it means I want to go fishing with you...les replied 'Why would I want to go fishing with an as.hole'...cant make this stuff up! What a life man. Needless to say. I'm more careful about how I deal with my feelings in public.  Hindsight it really cracks me up in a nauseating way. I guess I am a dick! 
    End of confession...
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,827
    Loujoe said:
    My primus is on it's way. Soooooooo another story. You know I'm full of them. Not one of my proudest moments...went to see les on his whales and woe tour. I went alone. Was a smallish venue. I called a good friend of mine before the show to share the preshow excitement. He blabbed about a few old friends that died from drug abuse...then I heard les starting 'running the gauntlet' hung up on my bummer talk and went in. Show was great mid show I was blowing off some bad feelings thinking about my dead friends. So I was flipping the bird to the world...les in pigface starting a song...stops the sold out show and calls me out...'hey why would you come to a show and give the band the finger. It means you want to have s.x with me or you are a dick'  crowd replys in unison 'he's a dick!' spotlight on me, he's waiting for me to reply. I said it means I want to go fishing with you...les replied 'Why would I want to go fishing with an as.hole'...cant make this stuff up! What a life man. Needless to say. I'm more careful about how I deal with my feelings in public.  Hindsight it really cracks me up in a nauseating way. I guess I am a dick! 
    End of confession...
    The only time I ever saw Primus was the 1997 Horde festival. It was a great lineup that year. Neil Young, Primus, Morphine amongst others. I can’t believe it was so long ago. 
  • Options

• Options
    Ghosteen 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Wow!  This record sounds awesome!

Post edited by BIGDaddyWil on
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    Wow!  This record sound awesome!

Has this been rereleased? 

I need this and stories from the city...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

• Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Wow!  This record sound awesome!

Has this been rereleased? 

I need this and stories from the city...

Yes! This album, Dry, Dry Demos, and Rid of Me for now.  More are coming!!!
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,752
    Dang fancy lp sucker primus. Love the 3D jacket. Didnt expect glasses too. Always think of something groovy when they do rsd. My bud used to play me primus as a kid. It took a few months to adjust to, then it clicked and I love their peculiar style. Complicatedly clever. 'Pack a mentholated cigarettes keeps the air nice and thick' my sociallifeiSATANend...soitseemstobeeeee..