****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• EnehEneh Posts: 145
    You have to check at the venue, I am afraid.
  • katjakatja Posts: 188
    hey hey hey! 2 days until THA SHIT goes down :D I'm leaving in the morning so I won't be able to update or check here very often. If you REALLY need to ask something email pin or ship me a text on 0047 472 40 704 (New number). See you somewhere alonge the way! Have a blast people :D

Stian

@Cropdustress, I think you can try this. Good luck!
  • katja wrote:
    @Cropdustress, I think you can try this. Good luck!
    Thanks, i might do that. I prolly will call or send a message...we'll see what happens. thanks. :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
    Good Luck!
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I'm starting to really regret not looking into Switzerland and Vienna. Imagine PJ and pastries ........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also, I can't see myself in Italy unless I can speak Italian. I better get a move on, eh? Good luck to all those at the European shows!:D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Hey Stian, Pin, Gitta! How about an update of the ETB? Still having fun? I bet ya guys have!

Let us know!
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • Yeah, an update please...and a question from me: Any room on board from Prague to Zagreb?

Looks like it might be OK, except for Prague, but not sure. Id love to join you guys. Thanks.

Sid
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    heallven wrote:
    ok I will :-)

Say hi to them for John as well!!!! And ask them to send me my iPod!!! :D:D
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
    *bump*
  • leashleash Posts: 79
    any news form the bus? i'm dying to know how its all going! just 5 dyas to go till bologna! wooo hooo!
    ......we were but stones, your light made us stars......

2005 - Kitchener/London/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006 - Astoria/Dublin/Leeds/Reading/Bologna/Verona/Milan/Torino
    2007 - London/Copenhagen/Lollapalooza!!!

http://www.myspace.com/afraid_not_scared
  • I'll be joining them next monday :-) can't wait! see you in bologna leash!
    please please please - give them my greetings! and tell those who get off the bus to post a bit here! lol

*bump*
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Say hi to Stian for me and tell the guys we want to know what is happening! :D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    Say hi to Stian for me and tell the guys we want to know what is happening! :D

I want to say hi too, and know what is happening!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    and bump!
    and *bump* again...
    bump bump bump

bump bump bump bump
    bump bump bump bump and raising with a bump
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Buru wrote:
    I want to say hi too, and know what is happening!
    :D

yes i really need an up date , i keep thinking about everyone :p

if your off to see them tonight tell them to check in to an internet cafe , we are dying to hear from them :D XXX << and give them my love .
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    What's happening with you guys? Stian.... get blogging or something! We need to know what is happening. I know PJ have acknowledged the ETB in some way but... is there more? Come on.... we need gossip! :D:D
    I've had a couple of texts from the bus.. they're having a blast - the problem is they drive overnight and wake up at the venues, so they've not had much opportunity to find an internet cafe, or even a post office to send me my ipod :(
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

We know they're having a blast........ need to know more though (you know how nosey I am!)

Edit: 'know' three times in one sentence.... bad!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yes , we need sightings ????
    gossip ???
    coments on stage ???
    etc etc . text them the english need more etb gossip !! love v hehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    What's happening with you guys? Stian.... get blogging or something! We need to know what is happening. I know PJ have acknowledged the ETB in some way but... is there more? Come on.... we need gossip! :D:D

They have? Unless somebody posts in here I dont learn about these things, so if anybody somebody reads something about the bus in another thread, give us ( me ) a link in this thread. please! thanks!

and yeah, whoever gets off the bus should take a lot of notes and type those in here. pleeeease!

by the way: what is happening on the bus on those days off?

and *bump*
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    they went to Disneyland on Sunday. Had a little accident (nothing serious, just broken glass..French lorry drivers :rolleyes: )

not sure what they're up to today..probably getting some rest!! I guess it will get better once in Italy where there's hardly any travelling to be done.

had a drink with them last night (and generally rejoin in the queue anyway) but not back on until after the Italian leg...theoretically..

Seem they had a blast..crazy Randall was on it for a while so it was bound to.. I mean exhausting and fun seem to be the main words.
    Thanks Sandra! Just a little bit of news but good to hear! Disneyland!!!!! :D
    Pegasus wrote:
    they went to Disneyland on Sunday.

So did Banksy... the guy is a legend.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5335400.stm

thanks for the update!
    whooo hooo finally an update!!!!!!!!!!!!!