****european Touring Bus 2006**** Attendees Thread

Comments

• JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Buru wrote:
    yes, that would be me ;)
    thanks for the pizza!! :D

Hey! It was great meeting you in Dublin and Antwerp - thanks for letting me hide under your umbrella in Dublin :D

Hopefully see you at another show some time :)
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
    heallven wrote:
    great pics, thank you Jaymack

Glad you liked them :)
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

• EnehEneh Posts: 145
    ah, finally some inside news from the bus! Thank you! Whoever is next to jump onto the bus - send my greetings! Please!

and *bump*
    Who broke Ed's tamborine that is the question...?

Ed stuck his head through it ;)

• danedane Posts: 1,062
    Finally some news and great pics from the bus. Thanks!

@Eneh: Sorry 'bout the gender mixup! From now on you'll be called miss Bump ;)
    And you'll be busy the next two weeks. I'm leaving for Turkey tomorrow. So everybody, cross your fingers for NO bombs.........

Behave while I'm away. I'm off agaaaaiiiinnn........................¤
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    @dane "waving goodbye" - have fun in Turkey and dont let yourself talked into panic. enjoy yourself. i´ll cross my fingers.

so everybody else, please help with the *bumps*, i at the IFA right now, so quite busy. lol.
  • stupid but technical questions... Do I have to take my sleeping bag or linen is furnished? also does the bus have a shower disposal? how many stops do they make from one city to another? anyone got infos?
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    heallven wrote:
    stupid but technical questions... Do I have to take my sleeping bag or linen is furnished? also does the bus have a shower disposal? how many stops do they make from one city to another? anyone got infos?

Hi, they have sleeping stuff in the bus...no showers in the bus...on the Arnhem-Antwerp trip everybody took a shower at a gas station...

They make a lot of stops, due to driving regulations. The bus driver's from Englang and have to stop every once a while...furthermore, it also depends on the distance...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • 9 days before I live this experience! how exciting
    You'll have the time of your life!

heallven wrote:
    9 days before I live this experience! how exciting

Just say hi to Stian, Pin and Gitta from Theo! :)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • parel jam wrote:
    Just say hi to Stian, Pin and Gitta from Theo! :)

ok I will :-)
    heallven wrote:
    ok I will :-)

Oh man, I'm still enjoying from both shows and the ETB! Can't wait to hear the bootlegs...

BTW: Jaymac has some pix from the ETB. Have you seen them?
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • yes I did, I also saw some interesting bottles on those pics! lol
  • Hi all...
    Pin, Gitta & Stian say hi! I was on the ETB Antwerp to Barcelona mini-leg and had a blast. Iĺl be back on for Madrid-Paris. The bus is everything I thought it could be and more: Pin, Gitta & Stian are kickass roommates and well travelling like a rock star is fun. As of last night everyone is great and in 2 hours the aforementioned lifers will be seeing PJ onstage yet again! The band are definitely noticing the blue & orange ETB shirts lining the front row of every show... And the shows have been fucking unbelievable! European PJ shows are somethin special...
    *Jenn
  • Wow, thanks for the great foto's. Can't wait to jump on the bus in Verona.
    Less than 2 weeks to go!!

André
  • Jaymac wrote:
    All of my pics from Dublin, Arnhem, and Antwerp are here:
    http://images.jaymac.info/album/thumbnails.php?album=31

Most of them are from Antwerp, when Cato showed me how to use my camera properly to get decent photos :)

hey Jaymac, those are GREAT shots :D .... I can see the progression from talented amature to seasoned pro! must have been an amazing time!!
    Salut baloo
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Jaymac wrote:
    Hey! It was great meeting you in Dublin and Antwerp - thanks for letting me hide under your umbrella in Dublin :D

Hopefully see you at another show some time :)

hopefully yeah! :D

I wish someone had taught me how to use my camera, my pics suck! :(

congrats on your stash!!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Hi all...
    Pin, Gitta & Stian say hi! I was on the ETB Antwerp to Barcelona mini-leg and had a blast. Iĺl be back on for Madrid-Paris. The bus is everything I thought it could be and more: Pin, Gitta & Stian are kickass roommates and well travelling like a rock star is fun. As of last night everyone is great and in 2 hours the aforementioned lifers will be seeing PJ onstage yet again! The band are definitely noticing the blue & orange ETB shirts lining the front row of every show... And the shows have been fucking unbelievable! European PJ shows are somethin special...
    *Jenn

I'm glad you liked the ETB. I was on the Arnhem-Antwerp part and had a time of my life...you did not forget to sign the guitar, did you? Stian will probably auction it for Amnesty...PJ has to sign it also...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    Hi Jenn! It was really cool meeting you as well; even if it was only a brief passing of the torch..

Even still, we're all one big ETB family :)

• "my bump, my bump, my bump, my lovely lady bumps...."
    O gifted men, vainglorious for first place,
    how short a time the laurel crown stays green

A breath of wind is all there is to fame
    here upon earth: it blows this way and that,
    and when it changes quarter it changes name.
    -Dante
    Dublin 23/08/2006
    Leeds 25/08/2006
    wow! this sounds like so much fun. I am a bit jealous. lol.

*bump*
  • how weird in french we write "up" instead of "bump"
  • **bump**
    O gifted men, vainglorious for first place,
    how short a time the laurel crown stays green

A breath of wind is all there is to fame
    here upon earth: it blows this way and that,
    and when it changes quarter it changes name.
    -Dante
    Dublin 23/08/2006
    Leeds 25/08/2006
  • my last bump before I head off to Madrid see you on the bus if your going between Madrid + Marseille woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
    29/05/00 -Wembley
    20/04/06 - The Astoria alley crew + got to shake Ed's hand
    25/04/06 -Jools Show + got Mike's autograph
    27/08/06- 07/09/06- 09/09/06-13/09/06-17/09/06-13/06/07-18/06/07
    ...Three crooked hearts and swirls all around...
    then say hello! lol

and *bump*
  • bump
  • bump
    bump
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • Ah, the bugs site is closed for maitenance...
    I seriously need to see if ther is any room available, im trying to get on board...
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"