Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Zoso wrote:
    fucking nova!!! worst station of all time even worse than MMM.. radio sucks.

bit harsh on triple m there timmy... on tuesday i heard going to california (led zep) > betterman (pj) > break on through (doors) > here comes the sun (beatles). dooont get much better than that, really.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Hey guys, anyone with Pay TV know if/when they will be showing the SNL show with the boys?

SNL is shown on the "arena" channel for those with Foxtel but the TV schedule doesn't show anything about PJ......

http://arenatv.com.au/arenatv/site/Tvguide.aspx
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    im in a good mood tonight...and anyways...Ziggy isnt here, shes the only one copping it from me lately...dirty genital piercing skinny white girl!!! :D:D:D

Watch what you say about my dirty pierced genitals, bitch!!!! :D

I'm the only one "copping it from you lately"??? You call that copping it??? The only thing I copped was the whole of AET looking at my pierced genitals and PJ tat!!! I can handle that! I show everyone!!! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Hey guys, anyone with Pay TV know if/when they will be showing the SNL show with the boys?

SNL is shown on the "arena" channel for those with Foxtel but the TV schedule doesn't show anything about PJ......

http://arenatv.com.au/arenatv/site/Tvguide.aspx

nup, they just seem to be really old episodes... :( looks like were goin to have to wait till it appears on the net.
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    JJJ (Jay & The Doctor) just played WWS again. And at the end of the song Jay was saying that 'that was The Doctors all time favourite band - Pearl Jam'.
    Which got me thinking that when the new album comes out they might play a bit more than the other slots on the JJJ schedule.

good to c pj on a proper radio station full of music that matters.... Judd I hear what u say about MMM but there are too many commericals and music that doesnt matter.

jay and the doctor are very sarcastic were they being serious?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Zoso wrote:
    good to c pj on a proper radio station full of music that matters.... Judd I hear what u say about MMM but there are too many commericals and music that doesnt matter.

jay and the doctor are very sarcastic were they being serious?

I think so.

I remember sometime last year, Lindsay ('The Doctor' for those who don't listen to JJJ) was saying that he's a big fan and in the early 90's either did or was going to get a stickman tatt.

You don't get a tatt or plan to unless you're a massive fan.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    I think so.

I remember sometime last year, Lindsay ('The Doctor' for those who don't listen to JJJ) was saying that he's a big fan and in the early 90's either did or was going to get a stickman tatt.

You don't get a tatt or plan to unless you're a massive fan.

yeah ok I tend to agree that I remember a few times where Lindsay has mentioned Pearl Jam as his fav band... I think he pointed out a PJ t-shirt wearing dude at the BDO (while on stage with frenzal romb) in 2005 aswell.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Howdy Y'all!!!
    What's doing?
    Has anybody heard 'Unemployable on the radio yet?
    Oz Jammer wrote:

nope not that I listen to radio but it may have been on JJJ a few times.... Thats the only station that will play non singles.

Someone just posted that Letterman tapes 2 shows on the Thursday (Thur/Fri)
    So there's a chance the guys could be on consecutive nights (like 02)
    That would be great!!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Someone just posted that Letterman tapes 2 shows on the Thursday (Thur/Fri)
    So there's a chance the guys could be on consecutive nights (like 02)
    That would be great!!!

life wasted and severed hand I hope cool! That would seriosuly rock the place.

Zoso wrote:
    life wasted and severed hand I hope cool! That would seriosuly rock the place.

I agree!!!
    Maybe 'Comatose' then slowing things up with 'Parachutes'
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I agree!!!

can't see para working with SNL although the song is great dont get me wrong.. comatose is so intense it would be shredding live.

• Oz Jammer wrote:
    Nope, but thats because I never to listen to radio, although I caught WWS once. Was really cool considering I only listen to radio in that split second the car turns on before I put in a CD. :p
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I agree!!!

By memory, they haven't played the current single when on Letterman, so Comatose or Severed Hand would be a good bet.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    ive had the new album playing all week hehe cant stop playing it I tired but couldnt.

OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    By memory, they haven't played the current single when on Letterman, so Comatose or Severed Hand would be a good bet.

i am mine, wishlist, save you, hail hail and even masters of war was on F9/11 cd at the time they played it.

OZ PJ FAN wrote:

They played 'I Am Mine' when Riot Act came out
    Zoso wrote:
    i am mine, wishlist, save you, hail hail and even masters of war was on F9/11 cd at the time they played it.

I concur ;)
  • OZ PJ FAN wrote:

In 2003 they played i am mine/save you.. the two singles in the US. :)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Sorry OZPJFAN............................ but you've been shot down in flames!!
    ;)
    Anybody watch the Glass House last night?
    You people from Adelaide got the piss taken out of you.
    Pretty funny
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    ;)

Grievance was a not single.. that was a great choice for letterman really rocking.

Oz Jammer wrote:
    Anybody watch the Glass House last night?
    You people from Adelaide got the piss taken out of you.
    Pretty funny

Will Anderson has been putting shit on Adelaide and SA for years and years going back to his stint with Adam Spencer on JJJ... I agree with most of his views on Adelaide anyways.. I'm was born in Vic hehe

Zoso wrote:
    Grievance was a not single.. that was a great choice for letterman really rocking.

Yeah, took me by surprise!!
    Hadn't heard the song before and fell instantly in love!!
    Thinking back, I was glad they didn't play NAIS cos I thought that was a very strange song to release as a single, very dark and moody.
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Yeah, took me by surprise!!
    Hadn't heard the song before and fell instantly in love!!
    Thinking back, I was glad they didn't play NAIS cos I thought that was a very strange song to release as a single, very dark and moody.

reminds me of inside job both very pink floyd... anyway yeah see mikey in that grievance performance!

Zoso wrote:
    Will Anderson has been putting shit on Adelaide and SA for years and years going back to his stint with Adam Spencer on JJJ... I agree with most of his views on Adelaide anyways.. I'm was born in Vic hehe

:D
    Saying that though, I don't know if it's worse to be born in Adelaide, or CHOOSE to live in Adelaide!!!
    ;)
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    ;)

Clearly :(

Oh well, doesn't matter what they play really. I just can't wait to get my hands on the new album. Only 15 days 12hrs & 2mins to go!
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Zoso wrote:
    reminds me of inside job both very pink floyd... anyway yeah see mikey in that grievance performance!

Restrained myself from listening to the last batch of leaked new stuff until the album comes out
This discussion has been closed.