Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Maggies? great football team? those two things should never be used in the same sentence unless they are separated by 'are not a'
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • pies supporter :eek: my bro supports them :mad:

LMFAO tig! :D zig's gonna have fun catchin up 2moro :D

shes a trooper ;) she knows i love her!!

doesnt mean shes not a dirty bitch tho :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Maggies? great football team? those two things should never be used in the same sentence unless they are separated by 'are not a'

Was going to write something witty in response but can't think of anything, but bring on PJ downunder again, thats something we all can cheer for.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    shes a trooper ;) she knows i love her!!

doesnt mean shes not a dirty bitch tho :p

ahahaha!!! :D the yanks loved that term!!!! :D how are they not familiar with it? :o

bro's not a legend :eek: then there's harry.. port supporter :rolleyes:

2006 :D
    wah
  • ahahaha!!! :D the yanks loved that term!!!! :D how are they not familiar with it? :o

2006 :D

i think they are used to the term "dirty Ho".....i thought they would have heard dirty bitch tho.....guess were not so stoopid us Aussies :)
    Did anyone see how much the 95 Oz tour poster on ebay went for, check this out, should of got one of these in 95, bought a shirt instead, doh!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4861028418&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Did anyone see how much the 95 Oz tour poster on ebay went for, check this out, should of got one of these in 95, bought a shirt instead, doh!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4861028418&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

i checked that out the other day....was no where near that price tho :eek: thats crazy!! must have been a serious collector to pay that much! awesome poster tho
    nice poster! :eek:

dirty ho vs. dirty bitch

aussie tour 2006, no bullshit! :D
    wah
    i checked that out the other day....was no where near that price tho :eek: thats crazy!! must have been a serious collector to pay that much! awesome poster tho

Nah, it was only 75 US yesterday, was going to place a bid this morning but forgot, not too dissapointed when I saw that price, that's crazy, would still love one though.

• the things we do for our fav band :)

im off my friends. Have a great nite and take care. Rick,great to see you again mate, come back again soon :)

never forget to continue listening.....listen to lyrics you never got quite right, then rewind and listen again...next time you sing in the car with the music cranked, it will be the best you've ever sung it cos you learned a new line to an old song....gonna be "lukin-ing" it up....at least i know one line :p

*screams* gotta spot at Lukin's!!

Nite all. Muahs :):)
    Nighty Night Tig, take care, good to chat, see you on tour soon!

night tig! :D

TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR
    wah
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Nighty Night Tig, take care, good to chat, see you on tour soon!

you too mate...damn its gonna be a good one :D:D
    night :)
  • night tig! :D

night babe, go easy on the boys huh ;););)

how many grapes girl?? :p

night :p
    night babe, go easy on the boys huh ;););)

how many grapes girl?? :p

night :p

more bags of grapes than avos today! :) LOL :D

its all of them against me, where's lulu and jemms :o

night! :D
    wah
  • damn i gotta get outta here...last post.

Jemms will probably be in soon, shes a late nite trooper..Lulu...i miss her, dont see her that much.....Nadeen might be in soon too.

ok this it it....NIGHT!
    me too tig :D

i gotta be at work in 9 hours :eek:

night all :)

go the avo, go crows, go 2006 :D
    wah
  • ManOnFireManOnFire Posts: 15
    i want to be a rockin roll star
  • 12 avos from BI-LO!! :eek:
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    have we ever talked trading in this thread? if anyone wants copies of melbourne 95 or 98, or something from 2000/2003 tours (got a few from each), pm me and lemme know! im starting to wish i had more good quality stuff from 92-98.

2 weeks from saturday...
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    heyjose wrote:
    have we ever talked trading in this thread? if anyone wants copies of melbourne 95 or 98, or something from 2000/2003 tours (got a few from each), pm me and lemme know! im starting to wish i had more good quality stuff from 92-98.

2 weeks from saturday...

15 Days 23 Hours and 9 mins!!

:D
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZjJmxm4uN4&search=pearl%20jam

one of the reasons i fell in love with this band. how great is it to see everyone going off? and then there's pinkpop's insane porch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECtXEgtaOdA&search=pearl%20jam%2092 (would love this on dvd whoever has it!)

god bless youtube.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Amy75Amy75 Posts: 12
    *looks around for Stella*

:)
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Your brothers a legend :D LMFAO

My Sister must be a legend too :)
    pies supporter :eek: my bro supports them :mad:

LMFAO tig! :D zig's gonna have fun catchin up 2moro :D

My Sister is a pies supporter.

My tips for this weekend;

St Kilda
    Geelong
    Sydney
    West Coast
    Adelaide
    Bulldogs
    Fremantle
    Kangaroos

St Kilda to win by 16
    Highest Points in the round 129
    Lowest Points in the round 55
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    DonJon wrote:
    The jobs all yours Andre.

Havent seen you around here before. Allow me to introduce myself and nice to meet you.
    Chears, I'm a noob to these forums. Nice to meet you too.
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
  • JJJ (Jay & The Doctor) just played WWS again. And at the end of the song Jay was saying that 'that was The Doctors all time favourite band - Pearl Jam'.
    Which got me thinking that when the new album comes out they might play a bit more than the other slots on the JJJ schedule.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    Just began thinking about the avo as a cover. I look at it this way.

The real gems from their albums have been inside the cover, with the booklets filled with ament and vedder artwork. Who cares what is on the outside of the album, I'll looking forward to the music firstly, and secondly what pearls of wisdom are on the inside cover and booklet.]

my 2c.
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
  • Andre_W wrote:
    Just began thinking about the avo as a cover. I look at it this way.

The real gems from their albums have been inside the cover, with the booklets filled with ament and vedder artwork. Who cares what is on the outside of the album, I'll looking forward to the music firstly, and secondly what pearls of wisdom are on the inside cover and booklet.]

my 2c.
    yeah but i was hoping for something like the yield cover
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ManOnFire wrote:
    i want to be a rockin roll star
    then pay close attention to me :p

Even Flow Psycho Member #039