Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    Clearly :(

Oh well, doesn't matter what they play really. I just can't wait to get my hands on the new album. Only 15 days 12hrs & 2mins to go!

April 29.............................. BRING IT ON!!!!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Restrained myself from listening to the last batch of leaked new stuff until the album comes out

ok fair enough thats cool you will like the other half just as much....

blame my parents for movng us to SA.. I had no say in it hehe. I'm sticking to that.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Restrained myself from listening to the last batch of leaked new stuff until the album comes out
    listening to marker now.. :( The only reason I wish i didn't listen is because of the guilty feeling!!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Zoso wrote:
    ok fair enough thats cool you will like the other half just as much....

blame my parents for movng us to SA.. I had no say in it hehe. I'm sticking to that.

I'm sure the second half is fab!!!
    Saying that though, PJ could release a CD full of Ed farting and burping into the microphone and i would still buy it, as well as buying the promo poster and buying tickets to the tour that would accompany the album release!!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I'm sure the second half is fab!!!
    Saying that though, PJ could release a CD full of Ed farting and burping into the microphone and i would still buy it, as well as buying the promo poster and buying tickets to the tour that would accompany the album release!!!

ed could shit in a bag and it would go ot number 1 here in oz and I would be first in line to buy it

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    ed could shit in a bag and it would go ot number 1 here in oz and I would be first in line to buy it

I'd pre-order it, cos with the pre-order you get a vial of Ed's piss!!
    :)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Did anyone see how much the 95 Oz tour poster on ebay went for, check this out, should of got one of these in 95, bought a shirt instead, doh!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4861028418&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Um how much did it sell for? i got one of those babies nicely framed on my wall.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Hey I got a few things for sale if anyone is interested.. Pearl Jam ofcourse...

Milan 00
    Cardiff 00
    Verona 00

official bootlegs complete with original covers.. great quality no scratches perfect. These are spare copies of mine.

also I have got the 2001 double sided xmas single (spare copy of mine) also in very good quality. pm me if you're interested and I will give you some more details etc. etc. thanks, tim

Ben Harper on Letterman tonight on ch9!!!
    Have to stay up for that one!!
    Can't wait to see him in Newcastle!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:

cheers for the heads up! cant wait to see him in Adelaide in a few weeks time.

Vookie23 wrote:
    Did anyone see how much the 95 Oz tour poster on ebay went for, check this out, should of got one of these in 95, bought a shirt instead, doh!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4861028418&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Damn like $900!!!

Runs off to ebay to sell this:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/1f6d9009.jpg

I know it's not a very good photo but fuck me i can't believe someone paid that much for it.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    got this sent to me, thought you guys might enjoy :)

http://www.sonybmg.com.au/artists/pearljam/desktop/home.do
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

heyjose wrote:
    got this sent to me, thought you guys might enjoy :)

http://www.sonybmg.com.au/artists/pearljam/desktop/home.do

Yeah that was posted the other day, it's pretty cool hey

"in 1990 the biggest bands in the world were Guns and Roses and Bon Jovi...
    in 1991 that all changed....*Alive kicks in*"

Pretty funny
    haha, pj gettin with the times i see. but man, who the hell takes their promo shots?!

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Um how much did it sell for? i got one of those babies nicely framed on my wall.

You don't have a spare by any chance?? LOL, poster prices are crazy on ebay. You lucky bastard.:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Zoso wrote:
    cheers for the heads up! cant wait to see him in Adelaide in a few weeks time.

Couldn't agree more, last time he was in town it was truly inspiring.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Vookie23 wrote:
    You don't have a spare by any chance?? LOL, poster prices are crazy on ebay. You lucky bastard.:D

I'm seriously considering chuking it up on ebay, or emailing the 2nd highest bidder to see if he'll buy mine
    heyjose wrote:
    haha, pj gettin with the times i see. but man, who the hell takes their promo shots?!

Who knows, but whoever they are, I don't think they ooze creative ideas.
    All the pics look too similar. They even look similar to the Riot Act promo shots
    I'm seriously considering chuking it up on ebay, or emailing the 2nd highest bidder to see if he'll buy mine

The latter option will probably save you a lot of time and trouble
    yes, they're way too similar to riot act.

gee ed obviously feels the cold, or just likes a lot of layers.

• Oz Jammer wrote:

Cool, if that is the case, when was this episode aired on US TV so we can calculate the difference in days so we know exactly when PJ are on Ch9?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Cool, if that is the case, when was this episode aired on US TV so we can calculate the difference in days so we know exactly when PJ are on Ch9?

We are normally only a day behind

We always get yesterdays US show, so PJ are on May 4 in US and we'll get it May 5

Yeah, would love to say sold, but way outta my price range.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Cool, thanx and talk of two songs over two nights?
    Damn I'm lazy.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Just read that the 'Easy Street Performance' EP will be released June 20!!
    How cool is that!!
    2006 - Year of the PJ
    Getting close to 3000 posts!!!!
    This threads on fire!!!!
  • If PJ tour it won't be for another 10 months at least. This thread is gonn be past 20,000 when that happens!
    If PJ tour it won't be for another 10 months at least. This thread is gonn be past 20,000 when that happens!

It'll get shut down again before that happens
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just read that the 'Easy Street Performance' EP will be released June 20!!
    How cool is that!!
    2006 - Year of the PJ

Cool, what's your source?

This discussion has been closed.