Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    Jagkorps wrote:
    Im sure this has been answered elsewhere but there's so many pages to go through D:

I live in Perth, ive seen there's a rumoured november date for a performance here, has this been further substantiated at all?

Also, whats the deal with the Ten Club and tickets, do you have to be in the Ten Club to get a ticket, or is that just for the better-view tickets?

nah it prob hasnt been answered elsewhere. its 188 pages of random shit on here.

perth rumoured date is exactly that. if there is an oz tour (which is highly likely) it will probably be announced in the next couple of months. some people were also talking up the possiblity of a Feb tour.

u have to be in the 10C to get 10C tickets. they are generally closer to the stage. or if u know someone else in 10C who has no one to go with u can scrounge off them as u can buy 2 tix per membership for a show. it is not too late to buy 10C membership now for the probable 06/07 Oz tour. so get on it!!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Jagkorps wrote:
    Im sure this has been answered elsewhere but there's so many pages to go through D:

I live in Perth, ive seen there's a rumoured november date for a performance here, has this been further substantiated at all?

Also, whats the deal with the Ten Club and tickets, do you have to be in the Ten Club to get a ticket, or is that just for the better-view tickets?

hey there Jag :) welcome to the board/aussie mad house :)

the rumoured november date is for the 23rd november here in good ol perth.... i have no doubt that this date is true as the venue has been put down as the Members Equity Stadium, which (prior to refurbishment) was called the Perth Oval.... not even many west aussies know that the ground has had a face lift and name change, let alone the organisers on the other side of the country!

you need to be a 10C member to recieve priority seating (kick arse seats without the camp-out)... when they came here in 03, me and joel had been members for like 5 months and we got front row seats.
    if you dont want to become a member, then you just buy the tickets when they go onsale to the general public.

hope this helps a little :)

peace,
    megan

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • i guess after receiving the Christmas single, i envisioned something similar ...honestly, everything i go to say i think to myself, the avo is that aswell :p

i shall keep my Avo thoughts openminded.....when i have it in my hands then i will know my true thoughts on it.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    i guess after receiving the Christmas single, i envisioned something similar ...honestly, everything i go to say i think to myself, the avo is that aswell :p

i shall keep my Avo thoughts openminded.....when i have it in my hands then i will know my true thoughts on it.

lol the artwork for the fanclub single is always awesome....... hence it being the Easter Single ;)

• pogsmogspogsmogs Posts: 23
    thanks for that perth opinion, that is very encouraging! bring it on in Nov 06
    Melbourne: 17/March/95, 18/March/95, 2/March/98, 3/March/98, 19/Feb/03
    Brisbane: 10/Nov/06, 11/Nov/06, 25/Nov/09, 10/March/11
  • lol the artwork for the fanclub single is always awesome....... hence it being the Easter Single ;)

lol, yeah i was lucky...got mine at the start of march :D
    some poor buggers still dont have theirs :(
    yeah we were lucky too..... got ours really early.....

anyways im off now to watch the fat people on telly.... be back later :)

peace
    megan

• its not that i think its not the cover.....it just makes me wonder about it....to me its not a typical PJ cover..only because of their previous covers...and i know they havent stuck to any type of consistency with their covers, they have always been abit unusual, which is the way i like it.....to me, in my opinion, its just abit odd. again, just my opinion.

More evidence to suggest the avo is here to stay....

http://www.sonymusic.com.au/news/details.do?newsId=20030829003123
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Have any of you lovlies been watching Thank god you're here?

Thoughts?
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • hey there Jag :) welcome to the board/aussie mad house :)

the rumoured november date is for the 23rd november here in good ol perth.... i have no doubt that this date is true as the venue has been put down as the Members Equity Stadium, which (prior to refurbishment) was called the Perth Oval.... not even many west aussies know that the ground has had a face lift and name change, let alone the organisers on the other side of the country!

you need to be a 10C member to recieve priority seating (kick arse seats without the camp-out)... when they came here in 03, me and joel had been members for like 5 months and we got front row seats.
    if you dont want to become a member, then you just buy the tickets when they go onsale to the general public.

hope this helps a little :)

peace,
    megan

On the PJ website under goods the 10C fee is $25. Is this $US or $AUS? Using a credit card how is it charged if it $US (which I presume it is)?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Sloth2 wrote:

Thoughts?

Has some good comedians, and was a good laugh, but looks like it will get very old, very quickly. The actors shouldn't make it look so obvious that the comedian has to think something up quickly on the spot. It's not subtle enough.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    I would be fairly certain that the Avo is going to be the cover, a mate who won rolling stone tickets(what a lucky bastard) went into MMM today to pick them up & he said that MMM had all these Pearl Jam posters with the Avo on them everywhere. Said it was the best/worst thing he has seen. Great that there was all these Pearl Jam posters but it sucked that he had to see them at MMM.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • On the PJ website under goods the 10C fee is $25. Is this $US or $AUS? Using a credit card how is it charged if it $US (which I presume it is)?

its $25 US. They convert it for you on your Credit card statement. You pay as you would normally via internet, then they will send you an email to say they received you payment for membership. then on your cc statement it will have the 10C trading name and how much it cost you in Aus dollars
    OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    I would be fairly certain that the Avo is going to be the cover, a mate who won rolling stone tickets(what a lucky bastard) went into MMM today to pick them up & he said that MMM had all these Pearl Jam posters with the Avo on them everywhere. Said it was the best/worst thing he has seen. Great that there was all these Pearl Jam posters but it sucked that he had to see them at MMM.

thats strange seeing as MMM have moved away and dont really play any PJ any more

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • im not doubtful it wont be.....i guess that deep down inside i was hoping they were fuckin with us and it would be some stellar cover that was the best yet. I guess the other thing that made me think it might be a little different to the Avo is that so many peeps have been talking bout why PJ are leaving the album untitled, saying that for example,the band feels its their most "together" album, each person has contributed ......and i cant relate that to a half avo.

again, dont judge me for this, i not pissed off or upset, just me voicing :)
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Sloth2 wrote:
    thats strange seeing as MMM have moved away and dont really play any PJ any more

That's what I said to him, I haven't even heard WWS on MMM at all. He should of scammed some posters!!!
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • i went in that comp on nova and won the album woot woot

didn't get in the draw for astoria though:(

i'll get the album first though:D
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    im just disgusted that you're listening to nova.....

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i havent heard MMM play wws yet but...

they play pearl jam every day (adelaide anyway)

last week i heard live betterman, nice

i dont usually watch house, but i am tonight... pretty good :o
    wah
  • Sloth2 wrote:
    im just disgusted that you're listening to nova.....

they play wws more then any other station and they're giving away a trip to london to see pj

and wtf has jjj or mmm done????............ diddly squat!!!!!!!!

oh btw i have the album too but i'll have the hard copy b4 it comes out

so suck my shaved balls
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• Grats Filth!! That cool :cool: lucjy bugga :)
    lol is the promotion still going?

High Above
    i'll break the law
    isnt the gig KINDA soon :eek:

i cant get a passport that quick :(
    wah

• so suck my shaved balls

that reminds me..........

did you guys read the newspaper today?? A guy was tripping on Ice and while doing so, got a pair of scissors out of the kitchen drawer and sliced off his testicles!!! :eek:

in the paper it said, "The paramedics rushed the man and his testicles to the hospital" LMFAO!!!!

thats what ya get for doing drugs huh.
  • isnt the gig KINDA soon :eek:

i cant get a passport that quick :(

that's what i said to them lastnight but they don't seem to have a clue they don't eveny say it's a small show!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

that's what i said to them lastnight but they don't seem to have a clue they don't eveny say it's a small show!!!

well they SHOULD :eek:

and you need a , in there :o:D

haha so if u were to win.. how would u get out of the country lol :p
    wah
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Sloth2 wrote:

Thoughts?

Go and watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway" with Draw Carey as the host. 1000 times better then this stupid rip off that working dog seem to be claiming as their own idea.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Go and watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway" with Draw Carey as the host. 1000 times better then this stupid rip off that working dog seem to be claiming as their own idea.

i agree...can't beat whose line
    Wave came crashing...
  • Go and watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway" with Draw Carey as the host. 1000 times better then this stupid rip off that working dog seem to be claiming as their own idea.

BEST SHOW EVER!! i friggin love it. They are so talented :) whats the black dudes name....he's the freakin best!
  • did you guys see the easy street poster that guy had framed. looks freakin great. would love one of those.
This discussion has been closed.