Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Nope sorry!

Now i scored 2000th and 3000th

well i gotta go mow the lawn, back soon!

I got 1000!!!!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I got 1000!!!!

So me and you own this thread!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    So me and you own this thread!

Yes, but you've got the controlling share :)
    Could just float that share on the stock market and run this joint as a partnership ;)

significant number
    i own this thread
    :)
    Wave came crashing...
    Ben Harper's just done his performance on Letterman.
    I'm begging you all, please don't post what song he played on this thread cos I want it to be a surprise when I watch it tonight. PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Ben Harper's just done his performance on Letterman.
    I'm begging you all, please don't post what song he played on this thread cos I want it to be a surprise when I watch it tonight. PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

ok cool, i might watch 2nite as well, i love ben harper, and letterman....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    ok cool, i might watch 2nite as well, i love ben harper, and letterman....

I'm so looking foward to him playing in brissie, man i hope he plays indifferance in brissie, that would make my night a little more special.
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    Have a happy and safe easter all.

It will take us 4 days closer!!!
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    You guys are fucking crazy!!!! I just can't keep up!!!

Have a good Easter everyone. I can't wait for tomorrow! Prawns, fish and beer ALL DAY LONG!!! :D:D:D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    You guys are fucking crazy!!!! I just can't keep up!!!

Have a good Easter everyone. I can't wait for tomorrow! Prawns, fish and beer ALL DAY LONG!!! :D:D:D

beer all day long...my goodness ziggy

myself...looking forward to chomping into some dhuey fillets and some oceanic cockroach (crayfish)
    Wave came crashing...
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    oh no, has everyone gone??

RAGE will apparently feature pearl jam interviews and songs! after 1.30am.

http://www.abc.net.au/rage/playlist/archive/2006/20060414.htm
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• heyjose wrote:

But ti's only one listed track?! of 7 in that 30 min block? don't expect too much.

I keeping a keen eye the rage playlists as a few years ago prob 2001,maybe 2002 they had a PJ special and played all thier 'available' videos and some ones thrown together with shots from other clips - a la 'go' using the jeremy and even flow clips.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    But ti's only one listed track?! of 7 in that 30 min block? don't expect too much.

I keeping a keen eye the rage playlists as a few years ago prob 2001,maybe 2002 they had a PJ special and played all thier 'available' videos and some ones thrown together with shots from other clips - a la 'go' using the jeremy and even flow clips.

I saw that. It was pretty good.
    Now and again Rage show a 'Seattle' special where they play PJ, AIC, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney etc.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    I don't know how true that is, cause all the posts that have linked to unrealsed songs have been deleted, the last thread didn't get deleted(so technically the link to the song would still be there) it was just locked, making you still able to veiw the thread but just not post in it anymore.

what gets me was that within 20 minutes of tig posting the link it expired... over the download limit

so technically you could say that there was no link to unemployable in that thread... kat can we have thread 1 back, pretty please :):D :eek:

nice footy tips amy! i got 6 last week :o

28 avo's today wade, im not impressed, 9 hours you'd think people want avo's, not easter bunnies

damn you glenn :eek:
    heyjose wrote:

yay :D
    wah
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503

yeah, i wouldn't expect much.. it's probably just a quick promo, but the 'new songs' section does say that there's a short wws clip, whatever that means.

those specials were great... i remember in 95 they showed live footage of 3 songs: last exit, stbc and lukin.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

heyjose wrote:
    those specials were great... i remember in 95 they showed live footage of 3 songs: last exit, stbc and lukin.

I remember seeing that
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I remember seeing that

they are on the 1995 Australian/Asian doubLE dvd SET... PRETTY COOL!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    did everyone get this email from Sony? the last paragraph i found humourous:

"Wanna get your hands on our interactive Pearl Jam desktop countdown?

Get the latest Pearl Jam news and images delivered straight to your desktop every day as the countdown kicks on until PJ's killer new self-titled album hits stores on April 29.

Our very cool exclusive desktop application gives you a brand new Pearl Jam image every single day, and when you click on the avocado slide panel, you'll reveal an RSS feed area giving you the latest news on the band and album straight up.

The interface elements for the countdown are set to the top right corner of your screen too, which means that they don't get in the way of anything else on your desktop. And if you don't want it anymore, it's a breeze to uninstall.

Big shout outs to everyone (all 500 of you!) who managed to download the desktop before we had even linked it up on the site and have been spreading the good word ever since.

It's evolution, baby!

Get the Pearl Jam interactive desktop now!"
  • did everyone get this email from Sony? the last paragraph i found humourous:

"Wanna get your hands on our interactive Pearl Jam desktop countdown?

Get the latest Pearl Jam news and images delivered straight to your desktop every day as the countdown kicks on until PJ's killer new self-titled album hits stores on April 29.

Our very cool exclusive desktop application gives you a brand new Pearl Jam image every single day, and when you click on the avocado slide panel, you'll reveal an RSS feed area giving you the latest news on the band and album straight up.

The interface elements for the countdown are set to the top right corner of your screen too, which means that they don't get in the way of anything else on your desktop. And if you don't want it anymore, it's a breeze to uninstall.

Big shout outs to everyone (all 500 of you!) who managed to download the desktop before we had even linked it up on the site and have been spreading the good word ever since.

It's evolution, baby!

Get the Pearl Jam interactive desktop now!"
    interesting but i wouldn't trust anything from sony records after that spyware crap
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • xKTxxKTx Posts: 4
    ZiggyStar wrote:

....hope everyone picked up their beer today! Made that mistake last year..... don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon! Made for one very boring day!

hey all - I'm KT (long time fan, first time poster! ;) ) - a bit overwhelmed by all the info to get through on here, but this looked like a pretty good place to start.

Happy easter everyone!
    xKTx wrote:
    ....hope everyone picked up their beer today! Made that mistake last year..... don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon! Made for one very boring day!

hey all - I'm KT (long time fan, first time poster! ;) ) - a bit overwhelmed by all the info to get through on here, but this looked like a pretty good place to start.

Happy easter everyone!

welcome :) happy easter :D

am scared of spyware crap too :eek:
    wah
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    xKTx wrote:

Happy easter everyone!

welcome a-board! :)
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • omg i have to spend 2 hours every night just catching up, its getting a little crazy. I downloaded that interactive desktop, its craaazy.

also, tig and stella, about the conditioner, im still undecided. but ill keep trying it for a while lol
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    yeh its hard keeping up these days!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    thrice a week pyro!!!
    wah
  • omg i have to spend 2 hours every night just catching up, its getting a little crazy. I downloaded that interactive desktop, its craaazy.

also, tig and stella, about the conditioner, im still undecided. but ill keep trying it for a while lol

give it some Love Andrew. Ipromise you your hair will love you and all the chicks will love how nice your hair is, and when you tell em you use pantene, you've got em in the bag!!!

LMAO at the last 10 pages. I do have to say that i think it was me that ruined the last thread. I think Kat and Sea knew how much it meant to us, hence not deleting it.....and they knew the link had expired so they didnt need to remove the link. Thats what i reckon anyways.

Grats fishy on the big one.....your going down next thousand man :p

Stella, good work counting the Avo's.....more importantly tho, have they told you anything yet?? I know they have insider info. Put them under the spotlight girl, they will Talk!!

To all the newbies about....welcome to the 2nd best thread in history. The first is...history. But if you really wanna get to know us all, i suggest reading the thread...it shouldnt take to long....Illegal Pants posted the link back abit....its a good read :D:D

Evenflow was on at work today....i get so friggin excited now when one comes on unexpectantly....but it comes and goes to quick, not like in the old days when i could pre set 8 in a row :D:D ahh well.

Happy Easter to all those haveing an easter. I'll be at work so think of me when your sitting on your arses.....fuckers....damn hospitality :mad:
    :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • where is everyone...im all alone....dammit, i really should go to bed anyways..

have a great Easter everyone. Enjoy your long weekend :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Zoso wrote:
    pj is about music cred and intergity and nova provides easy listening to ppl who have no idea about what good music is. sappy soft rock and chick music.

What DO YOU classify as CHICK MUSIC??? hahahaha
    don't insult me tim ;)
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    its funny when pj songs come on the radio unexpectedly in place of work or any public place. i have much trouble concentrating on what im supposed to be doing until its over.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • xKTxxKTx Posts: 4
    Especially when they are the older ones like Evenflow, Daughter etc. Don't hear those on the radio too often anymore...
This discussion has been closed.