Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Pappas wrote:
    nah they didnt reply

you send one today to them info@tenclub.net

an il send one tomororw

lets put the pressure on em :)

Done, what do you think?

Hi Good people at the 10C, first and foremost I would like to congratulate you on all the good work that you guys and girls have been doing over the years, I have been an avid fan of the band for well over ten years now. Now to the point (after buttering you up), with the upcoming Australian tour and the slight debacle with 10 C ticketing and the inability for the Australian promoter to allow PJ's dedicated fans to attend more than the first show in each state as a 10C member a group of us on the synergy/message pit forum I/we was/were wondering on the possibility of attending the sound check before the scheduled shows?? We/I understand that this is probably be a big ask, but your consideration into this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks agian for the good job you people do, and for putting up with our gripes and requests. I look foward to hearing back when time permits.

Warmest Regards
    (Vookie23)
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    DonJon wrote:
    Right just heard back from her.

"Can you tell D's mate that I spoke to P last night about the Pearl Jam concert and let him know that there are several tentative bookings in the system in the month of November. Most have only been booked during the last couple of weeks but there are several that were entered a few months ago and are still being held without any deposits paid.

Most of these you could disregard as agents generally tent book several venues at once when planning is in its early stage then cancel before deposits are due (need to put some pressure on). Let him know that I will look into the longer held ones and see who/where the agents are from and get back to him. I have not heard the name Pearl Jam mentioned though by any of my staff or dealings with clients but generally we dont find out who the artist is until later in the piece as initial bookings are with agents/reps"

Sorry for the long narration here. Well it definately aint a yes but isnt a no either. Ill hassle her again in a day or two.

To help him out a bit....if a Max Session was booked, whats the name of the agent/s???? Would it be Cockhead booking or Max Music?? Channel V?? MTV??
    Sorry not really up with this sorta crap.

Thanks for the update DonJon

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Brendan,

Your pm box is full but send me another one with your email!

Great work on the investigation!!

Brad
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

bump :D

• PappasPappas Posts: 809
    where did the thread go

lol

back to page1 u go!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Have you sent your email to 10C today Pappas?

just sent it now

someone else send one tomorrow

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm all for 10c member soundcheck! OH FUCK YEAH!!! :D

But I'm even more for a 10c member only show!!! :D:D:D So I better start chanting again:

10c show -- 10c show -- 10c show -- 10c show :D

In TOWNSVILLE!!!!! I SAID YEAHHHH!!!!!! :)

....okay, I can dream, can't I? ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    heyjose wrote:
    Brendan,

Your pm box is full but send me another one with your email!

Great work on the investigation!!

Brad

PM sent.

Mate trying to get more info to this chick re Max Sessions. Any idea the name of the company/group/agent that would organise it??
    Anyone???
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    PM sent.

Mate trying to get more info to this chick re Max Sessions. Any idea the name of the company/group/agent that would organise it??
    Anyone???

So what are these Max Sessions exactly????
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at work yo' gonna get my arse kicked, but please fill me in on whats crackin! I met rhys on the weekend HAHA he was fucked... been drinkin for some time
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    So what are these Max Sessions exactly????

Zig I wish I knew. Something like an MTV Unplugged/Storytellers I assume??!!??!!

Im despeartely trying to find out who organises them so I can get an answer from the booker/organiser at the Opera House but its been like a ghosttown round here lately.
    ^^^^

Looks like they are a sponser
    http://maxtv.com.au/Max/Tour.aspx?ID=32
    Ohhhhh.....Unplugged hey!!!

Keep up the good work, DonJon! :)

2006 - TEN CLUB SHOW!!!!!!! :D
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    DonJon wrote:
    ^^^^

Looks like they are a sponser
    http://maxtv.com.au/Max/Tour.aspx?ID=32

Max and ChannelV are owned by the same company, which in turn is jointly owned by Foxtel, Austar and a third party..... Max Sessions is a concert series, normally held at the Opera House, and formerly hosted by the late Paul Hester..... unplugged and small, with fan questions..... one of the better music shows on tele
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    word lukin.

max sessions are small intimate sessions, i got no chance of attending but it will air on foxtel if it happens... still waiting for later with jools :( haha..gonna be a while i have a feeling...

what else is news guys?
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    jemms wrote:
    word lukin.

max sessions are small intimate sessions, i got no chance of attending but it will air on foxtel if it happens... still waiting for later with jools :( haha..gonna be a while i have a feeling...

what else is news guys?

they are playing really old later with jools episodes.. like 5 year old ones.

no news as far as I'm concerned.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    DonJon wrote:
    PM sent.

Anyone???

Hey man,

Alls I know is MAX is run by XYZ Networks.

I can try and make an enquiry with someone I know who may know!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

Listening to Toronto 2 concert! Mine and Illegal Pant's birthday gig! Thanks Stella!!! :)

Tig is going to come home and expect 50 new pages....more like 5! :D I've just been too busy to post very much. Everyone seems busy at the same time!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Listening to Toronto 2 concert! Mine and Illegal Pant's birthday gig! Thanks Stella!!! :)

Tig is going to come home and expect 50 new pages....more like 5! :D I've just been too busy to post very much. Everyone seems busy at the same time!

Yep exams next week, doh :(

• i hate studying
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    heyjose wrote:
    Hey man,

Alls I know is MAX is run by XYZ Networks.

I can try and make an enquiry with someone I know who may know!

Sweet thats exactly what I was after as Im assuming they'd book under XYZ. Thanks heaps - will contact her today and let you know if/when I hear back.
    i hate studying
    same here

and remember, once you finish tertiary study and start working, theres a good chance you'll have to continue studying. i know i do, supposed to have my java certification from Sun by now haven't studied for shit!

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas wrote:
    same here

and remember, once you finish tertiary study and start working, theres a good chance you'll have to continue studying. i know i do, supposed to have my java certification from Sun by now haven't studied for shit!

Just dont join the accounting field.....otherwise you study for the rest of your fricken life. You spend ages updating yourself then the legislation changes and you gotta go and pretty much learn it all again.
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    i hate studying

I'm having a break from study, but I shouldn't. Have my first exam on Saturday (pathophysiology and pharmacology).

Best of luck to all with exams.

Only 5 months and 3 days til PJ hit Brisbane!!
    Pappas wrote:
    same here

Yep that's me, got bored once I finished uni and what did I decide to do.. MORE STUDY, need my bloody head read, pay will be worth it one day

.. just decided I'm going to the Santa Batbara show on 13th of July! Looks like I have a 10c ticket for that show! The good pj news doesnt get any better.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    DonJon wrote:
    Just dont join the accounting field.....otherwise you study for the rest of your fricken life. You spend ages updating yourself then the legislation changes and you gotta go and pretty much learn it all again.
    trust me mate the IT field is worse, cause technologies always changing

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Just reading this weeks TV guide in Wednesdays Advertiser and i see the featured show for Friday the 9th of June is as follows:

"Nine Presents: Pearl Jam

Channel 9, 3:15am.

This takes the biscuit of all recent timeslot travesties. Eddie Vedder (pictured from vote for change) and the boys have a new album out so why screen the special in the wee hours? Let's hope for an encore at a better timeslot".

how cool is that!!!!!!!!!!

Zoso wrote:
    Just reading this weeks TV guide in Wednesdays Advertiser and i see the featured show for Friday the 9th of June is as follows:

"Nine Presents: Pearl Jam

Channel 9, 3:15am.

This takes the biscuit of all recent timeslot travesties. Eddie Vedder (pictured from vote for change) and the boys have a new album out so why screen the special in the wee hours? Let's hope for an encore at a better timeslot".

Prob the same one that was on rage a few weeks ago?

This discussion has been closed.