Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• number 1100 Glenn...Grats :D

well actually, i really dont have time to whore cos i should be packing but hey..... i need a break!
    i got a parking fine today $120!!! Fuckers! i was parked out the front of work for 5 minutes and thankyou very much! gonna try and contest it and say i was delivering for work..see how i go :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • I havent got any downloads yet....i cant afford to spend on boots at the moment....although i did just spend $150 on a kennel for Asher so i guess i could have afforded it:p friggin parking fine...bastards
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    i got a parking fine today $120!!!

that's fucked, i'd make your work pay for it

and about the boot It's a great show :D
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • umm..maybe edit that last post Glenn......just a thought....padlock for sure :eek:

but it wasnt works fault :o mine, just gonna blame it on work!!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I havent got any downloads yet....i cant afford to spend on boots at the moment....although i did just spend $150 on a kennel for Asher so i guess i could have afforded it:p friggin parking fine...bastards
    I'm the same...... can't afford any boots as I just blew all my cash on tickets for the tour..... i know what my tax refund (actually last 3 years of tax refunds...... I've been a bit slack) is going on this year!!!
    Is there even anywhere to park outside the hard rock, or did you pull up on the Pearl Jam star?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Is there even anywhere to park outside the hard rock, or did you pull up on the Pearl Jam star?
    Noooooooo...... is that not blasphemy???
  • Is there even anywhere to park outside the hard rock, or did you pull up on the Pearl Jam star?

LMAO!! Theres no way im parking on the star!! its too precious!
    There is parking just around the corner...about 50 metres away....yes, i was too lazy to park there :(

I parked in the "I dont know what zone" out the front...it has yellow lines and that means $120 :mad:
  • what is the boot quality like this year? I know the Gorge i got last year was great :)
    Theres no way im parking on the star!! its too precious!
    Lukin4 wrote:
    Noooooooo...... is that not blasphemy???

I thought that was the reserved parking space for 10 clubbers
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    what is the boot quality like this year? I know the Gorge i got last year was great :)

DL the Boston Night 2 In Flac, great quality, converted to WAV and away I went, in the car now waiting for me:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    DL the Boston Night 2 In Flac, great quality, converted to WAV and away I went, in the car now waiting for me:D
    cool....at least you are getting good boots. would suck if they were shitty and you didnt know till you finished DL
  • I thought that was the reserved parking space for 10 clubbers

LMFAO!!! should be :p
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870

Took a foto of said Pearl Jam star when I was up there on hol's

Best foto of the trip (after the fotos of the missus hehe)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    Vookie23 wrote:

I just stopped downloading, it was takeing too long and i was getting bored, i'll try again some day where i ain't got heaps of shit to do, like pack, shave, shower, make sure my suit is ok, iron my shirt, figure out what crap i need for sydney, get some food in me so the 400 litres of beer i drink tonight has something to hang out with in my stomach, OHHH fuck, i gots to take the washing of the line before i can even pack, lazy wife goes out to get her hair cut and leaves the washing out!!!
    I just stopped downloading, it was takeing too long and i was getting bored, i'll try again some day where i ain't got heaps of shit to do, like pack, shave, shower, make sure my suit is ok, iron my shirt, figure out what crap i need for sydney, get some food in me so the 400 litres of beer i drink tonight has something to hang out with in my stomach, OHHH fuck, i gots to take the washing of the line before i can even pack, lazy wife goes out to get her hair cut and leaves the washing out!!!

You know what you should do????

Don't put out for a week - that will teach her a lesson :D:D
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    If anyone is seriously bored, i started a thread in AET, about a chat I had with a mate of mine during the footy yesterday. Different yes, slightly out there? Definately!
    ozpjman wrote:
    You know what you should do????
    Don't put out for a week - that will teach her a lesson :D:D

Yeah that'll learn her good
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    morning/afternoon peeps. urgh.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • In/Out

Just sayin hello. just stopped off to grab a boot for party and get changed.

Keep on rockin' til Nov 06 :eek:
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    thats gold stranded! :D

when is tig leaving : eek : awwwwww

so i just got home from work and had the weirdest experience

served some1, talked about the footy, weather, the usual

but

they YELLED the whole time ahahaa! i shouldnt laugh. and it wasnt one of those 'i cant hear well so i'll scream so you can hear me' things. i think... i think they just yelled

anyway that doesnt make sense

2006 :D
    wah
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    thats gold stranded! :D

when is tig leaving : eek : awwwwww

so i just got home from work and had the weirdest experience

served some1, talked about the footy, weather, the usual

but

they YELLED the whole time ahahaa! i shouldnt laugh. and it wasnt one of those 'i cant hear well so i'll scream so you can hear me' things. i think... i think they just yelled

anyway that doesnt make sense

2006 :D
    Thank you very much IP. yeah, a little bit wasted there. Paying for it this morning I assure you. Not bad writing from you there. Ahh, any clues as to what it meant? lol
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
    haha!!!

not sure... i work in a weird area. it has the posh ppl... and the loonies too!

always makes for nice conversation i guess

hope ur beer is cold tonight :D
    wah
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    haha!!!

not sure... i work in a weird area. it has the posh ppl... and the loonies too!

always makes for nice conversation i guess

hope ur beer is cold tonight :D

Did someone say beer?! :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    evening all,hope everyone is well.been reading a few threads,fuck do some of those americans know how to whingw.it's an artform with them.ed sounded shit blah blah blah.don't go see them if you think they sounded shit....ever again.
    not a bad first post*s*
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Yeah that'll learn her good

*cough* vibrator/ dildo* cough*
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Just heard Daughter on the end of the footy on Channel 10.

That's my highlight of the night!!! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
    hey all

anyone not received their tickets from ticketek yet? its been more than 10 working days........
    hi webber :) did ya select em to be posted to you or picked up from the venue?

awesome zig :D

this may be goodbye for a few weeks, catch up with y'all soon, be good :)
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    hi webber :) did ya select em to be posted to you or picked up from the venue?

awesome zig :D

this may be goodbye for a few weeks, catch up with y'all soon, be good :)

Where are you going????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

(and another :eek: just for you!) :)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
This discussion has been closed.