Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    there has been such a lack of those lately, damn it that's JUST what i need to see! :D

im letting pharmacology own me for the next 25 days : eek :

november cant come any quicker :D
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    there has been such a lack of those lately, damn it that's JUST what i need to see! :D

im letting pharmacology own me for the next 25 days : eek :

november cant come any quicker :D

You and Tig going at the same time!!! :eek: What am I going to do???? Looks like I may have to actually work at work!!! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
    hi webber :) did ya select em to be posted to you or picked up from the venue?

awesome zig :D

this may be goodbye for a few weeks, catch up with y'all soon, be good :)
    yeah i selected post, this is confirmed in the confirmation email they sent me...
  • East Rutherford 2
    Leg 1 Closer:

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, Hail Hail, Animal, LBC, In Hiding, Even Flow, I Am Mine, Whipping, Gone, Comatose, State of Love and Trust, Rats, Garden, Inside Job, Porch

Encore 1: Army Reserve, Hard To Imagine, Last Kiss, Black -we belong together, Crazy Mary, Last Exit

Encore 2: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Lukin, Leash, Don't Gimme No Lip, Why Go, Leaving Here, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter.
    Wave came crashing...
  • the best set by a mile so far this tour
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    the best set by a mile so far this tour

agreed.. lukin, in hiding, iam and DGNL are good inclusions.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • mike did the solo for alive on top of eds shoulders!!!!!!!
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    the best set by a mile so far this tour

yep
  • this is also goodbye from me for 3 weeks of exams, im gonna get someone to change my password so im not tempted lol

...this is my 600th post. cant wait till november!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • this place has been dead the last few days, where is everybody
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

Everyone is Goooone.....
  • It always seems dead on the weekend, but I don't mind cause I'm usually only on weekdays/nights.

Going to book all my plane tix either this week or next week for my PJ run.. Soo poor..
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Hoping for another airflight sale from Qantas in next few months. I know one just finished, but didn't have any bucks. Still 5 months to sort things out (God, I hope it goes quick though).
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Morning hope the weekend wasnt too short.

I met a chick on the weekend (my study buddies best mate) and the two of them were crapping on about Robbie Williams/U2 concerts and corporate boxes/backstage passes. After about 10 mins I was getting bored so I tried to change subject to PJ (both not fans).

I mentioned that I wouldnt wanna be in a corp box for PJ but rather down the front in the vibe area. I then said there's even a minor rumour going round about them doing a max sessions at the Opera House - so a little intimate thing would be great.

Her response - Well thats easy, my partner books all the events, concerts and functions at the OH and has done for nearly 10 yrs. Ive got her on the case and expect an answer probably today.

Cant hurt to give it a shot hey????
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    DonJon wrote:
    I then said there's even a minor rumour going round about them doing a max sessions at the Opera House - so a little intimate thing would be great.

Her response - Well thats easy, my partner books all the events, concerts and functions at the OH and has done for nearly 10 yrs. Ive got her on the case and expect an answer probably today.

Good work Don,look foward to seeing your answer, will be keeping my fingers crossed till then.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    What happened with the Newcastle gig? All news seems to have stopped suddenly. It was looking good but now......nothing mentioned at all.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    mike did the solo for alive on top of eds shoulders!!!!!!!
    pics?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    This thread has been very very slow for a few days atleast... Not sure why cant think of any reason except that this is the post-ticket/tour announcement phase...

only 35 days till my first PJ show of the year!!!! the countdown is on my friends...
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    What happened with the Newcastle gig? All news seems to have stopped suddenly. It was looking good but now......nothing mentioned at all.

Yeah havent seen Oz or Andre on here much over the last few weeks. Last Oz mentioned to me was that the radio station were about to contact Cockheads Management......early last week maybe???
  • 10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    DonJon wrote:
    Yeah havent seen Oz or Andre on here much over the last few weeks. Last Oz mentioned to me was that the radio station were about to contact Cockheads Management......early last week maybe???

Hi peeps!!!
    Sorry for the lack of news. It's been a busy weekend for me, and Andre_W got married so he's probably still tied to the bed :)
    Still waiting to hear something. I'll get in touch with them tomorrow and see what the go is.
    You know what they say, no news is good news ;)
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Hi peeps!!!
    Sorry for the lack of news. It's been a busy weekend for me, and Andre_W got married so he's probably still tied to the bed :)
    Still waiting to hear something. I'll get in touch with them tomorrow and see what the go is.
    You know what they say, no news is good news ;)

Speak of the devil. No worries mate
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    So what's been going on?
    Any news that i've missed out on?
    I aint been on for a few days either and have only sussed this thread today so I have no idea what been happening....BUT I am trying to chase up someone re this Opera House rumour (see my post on last page).
  • if andrew posts using this SN after this post, beat him with a stick ;)

2006 :D
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    no new news as of yet

if there is you can check on the first post, i update it as soon as something new comes out :)

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Pappas wrote:
    no new news as of yet

if there is you can check on the first post, i update it as soon as something new comes out :)

Speaking of news Pappas, did you geta response from 10C regarding the possibility of sound check attendance??
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    DonJon wrote:
    Morning hope the weekend wasnt too short.

I met a chick on the weekend (my study buddies best mate) and the two of them were crapping on about Robbie Williams/U2 concerts and corporate boxes/backstage passes. After about 10 mins I was getting bored so I tried to change subject to PJ (both not fans).

I mentioned that I wouldnt wanna be in a corp box for PJ but rather down the front in the vibe area. I then said there's even a minor rumour going round about them doing a max sessions at the Opera House - so a little intimate thing would be great.

I heard a little whisper at work today which might make us Aussies smile..... more!!! will try and find out more from Max tomorrow...
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Speaking of news Pappas, did you geta response from 10C regarding the possibility of sound check attendance??
    nah they didnt reply

you send one today to them info@tenclub.net

an il send one tomororw

lets put the pressure on em :)

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Good work Don,look foward to seeing your answer, will be keeping my fingers crossed till then.

Right just heard back from her.

"Can you tell D's mate that I spoke to P last night about the Pearl Jam concert and let him know that there are several tentative bookings in the system in the month of November. Most have only been booked during the last couple of weeks but there are several that were entered a few months ago and are still being held without any deposits paid.

Most of these you could disregard as agents generally tent book several venues at once when planning is in its early stage then cancel before deposits are due (need to put some pressure on). Let him know that I will look into the longer held ones and see who/where the agents are from and get back to him. I have not heard the name Pearl Jam mentioned though by any of my staff or dealings with clients but generally we dont find out who the artist is until later in the piece as initial bookings are with agents/reps"

Sorry for the long narration here. Well it definately aint a yes but isnt a no either. Ill hassle her again in a day or two.

To help him out a bit....if a Max Session was booked, whats the name of the agent/s???? Would it be Cockhead booking or Max Music?? Channel V?? MTV??
    Sorry not really up with this sorta crap.
This discussion has been closed.