Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Friday peeps. Couple of beers, jump behind the computer, talk a bit of trash. What's happened today? No one can be fucked? Sounds like everyone has had just as shit a day as I have. ha. Maybe I'll just sit here and tap out a few posts to myself. The lengths you have to go to for some decent company!
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
    Gib wrote:
    By some strange coincidence I happened to catch 9am (with David and Kim) this morning. Axle Whitehead (from Video Hits) was on, he does a music review segment. They reviewed the new Chris Isaak album, the new Shane Nicholson (which I really need to get) and PEARL JAM. It wasn't Axle who started talking about the album, it was David (Axle said he had only listened to about 3 or 4 songs, which isn't that surprising). David talked about listening to the album for the first time and thinking that he couldn't recommend it to anyone, he said something like it was in your face. But then he said the more times he listened to it the more he loved it. Kim was talking about wanting to listen to it, but Axle stayed pretty quite. But he did mention the tour, which is probably cause his already got his free tickets. Are you sensing my anger towards Axle, he seemed to only go on the show to promote his band. His job is to listen to music all day and he can't even do that.
    I'm definately feeling the anger towards this wanker I don't even know. Obviously got some serious earwax buildup. Maybe someone should really show him what it means to have something in his face, like a fist perhaps? Nah, sorry about the aggression. I feel better now. Howzit anyhow Gib?
    "I'm bored. I'm the chairman of the bored. I'm wanking my log, I'm living like a dog. I'm bored".
    "I'm sick. I'm sick of all my kicks. I'm sick of all the stiffs, I'm sick of all the dips. I'm sick".
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    stranded, is Utrecht close to where you are?

gotta friend there :D
    wah
    stranded, is Utrecht close to where you are?

gotta friend there :D
    Sure is. About 45k's I believe. Nice joint too. Dutch or Aussie?
    sweet

dutch. she says since chatting on msn her english grade has improved LOL :D
    wah
    sweet

dutch. she says since chatting on msn her english grade has improved LOL :D
    She's being modest IP. The Dutch speak better English than we do. No shit. VERY pretty place Utrecht. Really relaxed too. It's a big University city. Students all over the place. Considering it's very close to here and also a substantial city, it's nothing like Amsterdam.
    lol! :D i'll take ur word for it

wont disagree with u there, some pics from their recent winter she showed me were breathtaking :)

night :D
    wah
    lol! :D i'll take ur word for it

wont disagree with u there, some pics from their recent winter she showed me were breathtaking :)

night :D
    Breathtaking indeed!!! Minus bloody twenty. Sleep hard and long.
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    oh i jus missed stella. poo.

hey stranded. hav i talked 2 u b4? cant memba. jus finished half a bottle of malibu & watched Aladin 4 the 1st itme while my housemate slept on the couch looking adorably cute. good way 2 spenf the nite.

im still loving pear jam. my ex called me 2day & mentined that pj r touring.. he only jus saw the ad on channel V 2day. poor soul. he's super psyched so he was gonna check tiketytek if there any ticekts left. i've been reafing thru like, 3monts worth of newspapers ((cos the boys jus thorw em in a pile without reading em)) & there were like, 50 of em... i scoured em 4 anything 2 do with pearl jam. aticles, pictures, albunm review. few ben harpers 2 since he was out here.

yep. newspapers r cool.

so r pearl jam. i want a monkey like Abu. hes' cute. & turns in2 an elefant!! wow.
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

pjr_porch wrote:
    oh i jus missed stella. poo.

hey stranded. hav i talked 2 u b4? cant memba. jus finished half a bottle of malibu & watched Aladin 4 the 1st itme while my housemate slept on the couch looking adorably cute. good way 2 spenf the nite.

im still loving pear jam. my ex called me 2day & mentined that pj r touring.. he only jus saw the ad on channel V 2day. poor soul. he's super psyched so he was gonna check tiketytek if there any ticekts left. i've been reafing thru like, 3monts worth of newspapers ((cos the boys jus thorw em in a pile without reading em)) & there were like, 50 of em... i scoured em 4 anything 2 do with pearl jam. aticles, pictures, albunm review. few ben harpers 2 since he was out here.

yep. newspapers r cool.

so r pearl jam. i want a monkey like Abu. hes' cute. & turns in2 an elefant!! wow.
    Ah, nice one. Nah, don't think we've chatted before, but sounds like you're in a pretty good mood. Sitting here myself with a few warm beers( my wife took the cold ones OUT of the fridge). Fucked if I know why. Beer's beer aye? Can't wait for the Perth gig. hooked myself up with our good mate Jim (ozpjman). I fuckin amped.
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    Stranded wrote:
    Ah, nice one. Nah, don't think we've chatted before, but sounds like you're in a pretty good mood. Sitting here myself with a few warm beers( my wife took the cold ones OUT of the fridge). Fucked if I know why. Beer's beer aye? Can't wait for the Perth gig. hooked myself up with our good mate Jim (ozpjman). I fuckin amped.

um, i think ur wife may b in need of Beer training.. u poor soul. warm beer... i'm english, but i still like my beer chilled!! i cant wait 4 the Brissie gig!! so pumped!! oh man, there's only like, 4 months 2 go... :O !!!!!!! hehehe
    i thk nthe alcohol is taking its affect on me. felling tired. but im a survivor iu'm not gonna give up im not gonna stop i'm gonna work harder. omg, i actually KNOW those lines... eek! so u in amsterdam.. u an aussie??
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

Question is as follows. Can you really define existentialism? Personally, I think it's all a load of bullshit. I prefer the question of "do you believe in the personal existance of a race"?
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    warm beer tastes yuck i cant drink it
    nothin but ice cold beer for me

as a matter of fact i could go one right now!
    *cracks one open*

nite all

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    pjr_porch wrote:
    um, i think ur wife may b in need of Beer training.. u poor soul. warm beer... i'm english, but i still like my beer chilled!! i cant wait 4 the Brissie gig!! so pumped!! oh man, there's only like, 4 months 2 go... :O !!!!!!! hehehe
    i thk nthe alcohol is taking its affect on me. felling tired. but im a survivor iu'm not gonna give up im not gonna stop i'm gonna work harder. omg, i actually KNOW those lines... eek! so u in amsterdam.. u an aussie??
    Sure am an Aussie. Gotta love ur fighting sprit girl. Very Aussie actually. Yeah, don't know what the deal is with my beer. never happened before. Might be subtle hint. Please ignore the previous post. I'm also feeling a bit fucked up here. warm beer will do that to a man. ha ha. Where in Pomgolia are you from?
    Pappas wrote:
    warm beer tastes yuck i cant drink it
    nothin but ice cold beer for me

as a matter of fact i could go one right now!
    *cracks one open*

nite all
    Sleep well mate. I'm a desperate man. Warm beer's better than none though. just. the others should be chilled by now. Can't wait to sink a chilled VB again. Bought 2 cartons here last week for my goodbye party. Cost me around 100 bucks for the two. My arse is STILL hurting. lol.
    Stranded wrote:
    Question is as follows. Can you really define existentialism? Personally, I think it's all a load of bullshit. I prefer the question of "do you believe in the personal existance of a race"?
    Anyway, back to my bullshit monologue now that everyone has tripped off to bed. Pappas, sweet gesture to drop in just before slipping into comatose and to our English girlfriend, great effore to push the boat out and stay up under difficult circumstances. Anyone who chooses to stay awake after half a bottle of malibu has my vote. it's a shame ur gonna feel like shit tomorrow. u deserve better for ur troubles. anyway, where was i? oh yeah, bullshit.......
    hey starnded, you there mate?
    Stranded wrote:
    hey starnded, you there mate?
    yeah mate, got sick of hassling other postrers, so i'm back. somehting wrong with those people i thinbk. gonna biump rthis thread so it stays on the first page for as long as possible. where itm deserves to be. anyhow, how's it hanging?
    Stranded wrote:
    yeah mate, got sick of hassling other postrers, so i'm back. somehting wrong with those people i thinbk. gonna biump rthis thread so it stays on the first page for as long as possible. where itm deserves to be. anyhow, how's it hanging?
    tremendous thank you. i have to admit, i'm really starting to get into thids lost dogs album. took me a long time, but inthe right mood it's fucking great. haveb to get my hands onm moire boots. hey, had some tragic news yesterday. me best mate of 31 years told me yestyerday that he wanted to go see knobbie williams when he gets to perth. can you fucking believe that? first he gets himself sometickets for the perth pj gig, then the cricket, then he goes and does some fucked up shit like that. i turn my back for two seconds and hew drops the ball. what a fucking beanbag. can't trust anyoNE ANYMORE. THERE'LL BE SOME SLAPPINGS ALL AROUND WHEN I GET HOME.
    Stranded wrote:
    tremendous thank you. i have to admit, i'm really starting to get into thids lost dogs album. took me a long time, but inthe right mood it's fucking great. haveb to get my hands onm moire boots. hey, had some tragic news yesterday. me best mate of 31 years told me yestyerday that he wanted to go see knobbie williams when he gets to perth. can you fucking believe that? first he gets himself sometickets for the perth pj gig, then the cricket, then he goes and does some fucked up shit like that. i turn my back for two seconds and hew drops the ball. what a fucking beanbag. can't trust anyoNE ANYMORE. THERE'LL BE SOME SLAPPINGS ALL AROUND WHEN I GET HOME.
    YOU EVER TRIED JENEVER? GOod shit. made out of juniper berries. dutch gin i think they call it. listen bro, might have to fuck off and cook dinner likr the good little bitch that i am.
    hey, better bail. mamas home. time to do the household shit. shopping, cooking. shouls be exciting. few of this and that under the belt. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    you stil here. jesus man, get a life. rewally gotta go and do some shit. anyhow, see ya tomorrow/. maybe there'l be asomeone else decentto have a chat with. later man. yep. later.
    Stranded wrote:
    you stil here. jesus man, get a life. rewally gotta go and do some shit. anyhow, see ya tomorrow/. maybe there'l be asomeone else decentto have a chat with. later man. yep. later.
    later m,ate.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    THE MOST entertaining exchange of posting I have ever read!!!!

Mate, you truly are on fire :D
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    lol thats gold
    well done stranded

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • hello my friends....where are you all?? its my last day of posting before i go to Bali and there isno one here to whore with..:(

it has been rather quiet here as of late :confused: anyways am listening to PJ as I pack my stuff and hope that Bali Hard Rock has some good PJ memorabilia there so i can take some piccies for yall :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    I'll be a whore with ya!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    anyways am listening to PJ as I pack my stuff

I too am listening to PJ(currently Big Wave) as i'm downloading Boston 2

I guess i should pack too, as i have the big FREE piss up tonight and i leave tomorrow, man i'm gonna be seedy on that plane
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
This discussion has been closed.