Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    DonJon wrote:
    Zig let me teach you something here........

Beer can be consumed at any temp, under any circumstances and regardless of the mood of the consumer (in fact generally works better when irate).

Well said :D...still, nothing beats a damn cold beer after a long day
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • do you know that if it wasn't for the 3 posting slute...namely tigress, stella and sus...this thread would have over 2,800 less posts.

WHORES
    :D

There would be no Love without us whores.........well at least no $5 love :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    hey does anyone know if they're showing the replay of life wasted on letterman tonight? I saw it mentioned yesterday or the day before that they were showing it again, but I think they were american and can't remember what day they said it was...? Tried to tape it last time but foolishly set the VCR to the wrong channel..:o
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    There would be no Love without us whores.........well at least no $5 love :p

Sheeeee'ssss Baaaaaack, Hi Trudie how are the plans going for your trip away, got your bodyboard bag packed (sorry bit sick I know)?
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    well at least no $5 love :p

:eek: :D;)

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Sheeeee'ssss Baaaaaack, Hi Trudie how are the plans going for your trip away, got your bodyboard bag packed (sorry bit sick I know)?

have u let the cat out?????
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Hey all

Is it safe to say that at this very moment, individually, we have all posted more than Tig for the day????

Call the papers, get Guiness Book of Records, this is unheard of!!!!

Now this is a reason to celebrate :)

LMFAO!!! I love you Jim!! can i call you Jimbo?? your a cracker mate :D:D

The money is in transfer orbit as we speak....hopefully it should show up in your account tomorrow mate :D
    Thanks again Jim...you have mad me a very happy Panda :p
  • hey does anyone know if they're showing the replay of life wasted on letterman tonight? I saw it mentioned yesterday or the day before that they were showing it again, but I think they were american and can't remember what day they said it was...? Tried to tape it last time but foolishly set the VCR to the wrong channel..:o

was on last night...
  • Vookie23 wrote:

Hey Rick :p how you doin Mate? :) Plans for the getaway have not begun. i am in need of a new suitcase and am getting one on Saturday so wont be packing until then.....well might get one tomorrow.....and im figuring i could stash my week in my buttcheeks and take a boogie board and then they will search the board and find nothing and i get in the place with weed!! Brilliant!! :D:D

for all those who dont know i am kidding......My "Love is the Drug" philosophy is straight down the wire and i do not do anything harder than ciggies...and Vodka every now and again :)
  • Hey Harry....Japanese Strats are made from and with inferior product...hence the cheaper market for them there. Andy says that they are fine.....but no where near as good. hope that helps :)
    was on last night...

damn it doesnt that give ya the shits :( haha

oh wells, thanks for the heads up trud ;) also saved me getting up at some stupid hr later on and seeing if its on! :D

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
  • and i wanted to say that i have not been posting today becuase i have been at work....i do work yes....quite a few hours a week, and i am an insomniac...a mild one anyway...hence my posting lots...so leave me alone!! :p
  • damn it doesnt that give ya the shits :( haha

oh wells, thanks for the heads up trud ;) also saved me getting up at some stupid hr later on and seeing if its on! :D

you have seen it havent you Joel?? I have a link if you havent seen it yet :)
    have u let the cat out?????

Nah but you need to delete some of your pms

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    you have seen it havent you Joel?? I have a link if you havent seen it yet :)

yep ive seen it :)

Just wanted a copy on tape so i can play it nice and loud on the big speakers hooked up to the tele...no biggie though, but thanks anyways :)

time for lost :D night all!

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Nah but you need to delete some of your pms

deleted
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Leash from Boston.....the crowd need some crackers up their arses!

Night Joel
  • ****edited out url****

Leash from Boston.....the crowd need some crackers up their arses!

Night Joel
    very fucken cool but your gonna get this thread closed
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • very fucken cool but your gonna get this thread closed

really ...for posting a link from youtube??
  • ok....im editing mine just in case...i dont want to fuck this up again...nuh ahh...

filth...you wanna edit my quote in your post ...just in case....im scared:eek:
  • ok...im out all...going to watch Fun with Dick and Jane...LOVE Jim Carrey!!

Catch ya's tomorrow...

Keep On Rockin till November :p
    It's such a stress these days wondering if your saying the wrong thing or posting the wrong thing, I've had to edit a few posts in the past becasue I was concerned that it was breaching the rules, bit of a worry really, but want to keep this going, would hate to be the one to get it shut down again (hey Tig) LOL:D

ok...im out all...going to watch Fun with Dick and Jane...LOVE Jim Carrey!!

Catch ya's tomorrow...

Keep On Rockin till November :p

Love the lawn scene, but thats all i'm saying, have a good night Tig and a good weekend in Bali

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    this thread will be locked in 3, 3, 1...

2006 :D
    wah
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    LMFAO!!! I love you Jim!! can i call you Jimbo?? your a cracker mate :D:D

The money is in transfer orbit as we speak....hopefully it should show up in your account tomorrow mate :D
    Thanks again Jim...you have mad me a very happy Panda :p

You can call me whatever you like :D

Thank you for the cash, ill wait till you get back from Bali, and then ill send the tickets up in an armourguard truck :)

As I always say, panda's need to be kept happy.

WTF am i on about?
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Howzit everyone? I am too late home again? Everyone already sleeping? Damn this time difference.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • hey all edited tigs flubbb
    please give me
    [size=50+]ALIVE 2006 :)[/size]
    and severed hand
    and gone
    and big wave
    and evenflow
    and life wasted
    and wish list
    and RITFW
    and SOLAT
    and rearviewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrror
    and black
    and inside job
    and leash
    and throw your arms around me
    and do the evolution
    and love boat captian
    and smile
    and sad
    and yellow ledbetter
    and elderly woman behind a counter in a small town
    and bugs
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Gennibean wrote:
    Hey guys, just had a thought. It will be my first PJ concert (I've been overseas past couple of tours, so finally get to see them on home turf) and want to know, did any venues in 2003 have a tv screen for those up the back. Just wondering, I know when Foo Fighters played Superdome, they had a couple of screens. Never been to Rod Laver so not sure exactly how big it is. I'm also going to Perth, and even though I will be in 10c seats, surely they would have to have screens at Subiaco Oval as it's such a large place. Those up the back aren't going to see a thing.

Any thoughts or observations :)

MORNING ALL!!!!

i dont THINK pj used any video screens in 2003, well definitely not at brisbane anyways.

how cool was that semi-circular curtain that the foo fighters used that turned into a sort of video screen of coloured lights? wow!

...i wouldnt know, i didnt see it much, i was in the front mosh at the foos!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • hey everyone i dont think we will get videos screens. not really pearl jams thing
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    morning all

last night i was mastering end solo to come back on guitar, almost got it. got the beginning and end, gotta get the middle down pat still :)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
This discussion has been closed.