Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    im starting to wish i had a one syllable name

that is so worthy of post 900 :D

we find out about lincoln's fate in under 48 hours :eek:

night aussies :D
    wah
    now what would i know about those things?

uh huh, for sure, there has been no proof, for all i know you are working promo for the upcoming nickelback gig... i need to go listen to pearl jam

2006 :D
    wah
  • just for the record, if anyone else is really interested in prison break, pm me and i could probably help you out
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • whats your favourite Bootleg?? I have so damn many its not funny....and then i think about Tommy's collection :eek: OMG he has sooooooo many boots, i bet he has to extend the old's house soon to make room!

So i think my fav unofficial Boot would have to be.....actually, stamina wise i would go with "The Green Habit Compilation" i actually havent listened to it in ages...omg...great work.
    for those who dont know, the GH Comp is a 10 CD Colection of all of PJ's songs ever done, Live. its amazing...you have the rawness of live and the crowd to turn you on...its goose bump mania! I love it.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    uh huh, for sure, there has been no proof, for all i know you are working promo for the upcoming nickelback gig... i need to go listen to pearl jam

2006 :D

:eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

nickleback. that hurts. no soup for you.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Night Stella :)
    Night Stella :)

night tig :o GH is kickass, it gets me thru the study :o

ooopsies, some1 dont like nickelback (and its not harry :D )

hope this doesnt cut my dental advice :eek:

It's not a lie if you believe. :)
    wah
  • keep them coming...

Not_For_Judd
    HailJudd
    Judd-Mosquito
    Judd'sOpen
    Do_The_Judd

this is reminding me of a scene out of bruce almighty :D funny shit :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    we will need a "no bullshit" thread no. 3 if u keep that up mate.

Hey i'm trying to be as cryptic as possible ;)
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    whats your favourite Bootleg?? I have so damn many its not funny....and then i think about Tommy's collection :eek: OMG he has sooooooo many boots, i bet he has to extend the old's house soon to make room!

So i think my fav unofficial Boot would have to be.....actually, stamina wise i would go with "The Green Habit Compilation" i actually havent listened to it in ages...omg...great work.
    for those who dont know, the GH Comp is a 10 CD Colection of all of PJ's songs ever done, Live. its amazing...you have the rawness of live and the crowd to turn you on...its goose bump mania! I love it.
    green habit comp is good but doesnt feel like a real show. my fav boot is definately atlanta 94 4/3, awesome set list, the band is on the ball, eddies voice is in fine form, the bands all drugged up lol, mikes amazing on the guitar. one of their best shows ever imo in an era where they were simply golden (vs era)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • whats your favourite Bootleg?? I have so damn many its not funny....and then i think about Tommy's collection :eek: OMG he has sooooooo many boots, i bet he has to extend the old's house soon to make room!

haha yeah its getting that way. my favourite bootleg is the mansfield 16/9/98 bootleg, the coin show haha

yeah until pearl jam do more shows i cant get anymore bootlegs ;)
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Pappas wrote:
    green habit comp is good but doesnt feel like a real show. my fav boot is definately atlanta 94 4/3, awesome set list, the band is on the ball, eddies voice is in fine form, the bands all drugged up lol, mikes amazing on the guitar. one of their best shows ever imo in an era where they were simply golden (vs era)

How do you know they are drugged up? Do they say they are? I've never heard that bootleg....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    The best thing about this aussie thread is the love.

;) Thank you. Thank you very much :D

High Above
    i'll break the law
    damnit i love atl 94 too :D

i used yield again in my essay, think ive done it before

how do i incorporate binaural in there :o
    wah
  • in deed sharing is great

got limewire last week but nothing new from pearl jam on there not even wws

so it's been 2 weeks and no membership details from 10c and most importantly no mookie shirt

how long befor i start bombarding them with abusive e-mails??

oh and i asked about GA they said none for the first leg all seating so it looks like that'll ring true for the rest of the tour
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    Song reference or something else?

Cos not only is binaural a recording style it's literally listening with both ears.....so maybe something like I was at a march and it was hard to hear the speaker. What he said moved me, it was binaural experience?

High Above
    i'll break the law
    so it's been 2 weeks and no membership details from 10c and most importantly no mookie shirt

how long befor i start bombarding them with abusive e-mails??

my mate's been waiting 12 months for a mookie shirt. never came. sent emails. no replys. good luck

it could be the curse of the red mookie....
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Song reference or something else?

Cos not only is binaural a recording style it's literally listening with both ears.....so maybe something like I was at a march and it was hard to hear the speaker. What he said moved me, it was binaural experience?

HAHAHA ! :D aw too late, paper's printed off, i'll remember that for future ones :D
    wah
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    my mate's been waiting 12 months for a mookie shirt. never came. sent emails. no replys. good luck

it could be the curse of the red mookie....

I have had a dvd go missing from the 10 club, emailed them and they resent me it, no probs at all, great people, would give it a few more weeks, normally takes about 4 weeks to get all the things I've ever ordered.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Been looking at the posts I missed out on over the weekend and it appears that a song/more songs from the album got leaked -- parachutes being one of them I think. Was that the only one?

I don't want to hear anymore.....it's going to ruin the album for me....I'm happy with WWS and Unemployable until 1 MAY!!!!! Can't fucking wait! :D
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i gotta renew my membership its expired

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Been looking at the posts I missed out on over the weekend and it appears that a song/more songs from the album got leaked -- parachutes being one of them I think. Was that the only one?

shhhhh.....
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I don't want to hear anymore.....it's going to ruin the album for me....I'm happy with WWS and Unemployable until 1 MAY!!!!! Can't fucking wait! :D

Arent the shops open on the 29th?

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • Yeah we get the album on a sunday don't we?

Is that april 29th if you get it from soemwhere like WOW?, will be cheaper too.

I couldnt help myself but get some extra tracks, half the fun was trying to find them!!! I couldn't bear the fact that everyone was talking about em. Thats all I'm getting though.. The rest will leak soon i know, but I'm definatly gonna wait. Also I've banned myself from playing the new tracks anywhere but on my PC. That means I can't burn them and blast em to my friends, or on my stereo or in the car.

I will still have fun when the CD is released. :D
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • yeah, im the same Wade. I dont want to hear anymore songs but its hard when you come on here and there has been a leak and everyone is goin crazy! So i have decided that now i have heard Crapshoot, WWS, Gone, Unemployable and Severed Hand that that is it...no more till the album release.

Ziggy, there was a leak on the weekend which was codenamed the Phantom 4
    I came in way too late to know what the hell was going on, but i was lucky enough to hear Severed Hand. its pretty cool stuff :D:D

:rolleyes:has anyone been to Filthy's Myspace Page Lately??? Its got a great new pic on there ;););););)
  • I predict "Big wave" will be my fav.. Just sounds like I would like it.

So my fav is still to come yet ;)

So far I love all the ones I heard.. 3 of the 4 phantoms.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • anyone heard the message from Ed on TSIS?? if you have, what do you think....is it him. It sounds like him but its hard to say that it is. its a fair message if it is actually him. But then, why was it not posted on here instead of TSIS? so many questions.......
  • Murder wrote:
    I predict "Big wave" will be my fav.. Just sounds like I would like it.

So my fav is still to come yet ;)

So far I love all the ones I heard.. 3 of the 4 phantoms.

all i can think of when i hear the title "Big Wave" is Tremor Christ :)
    anyone heard the message from Ed on TSIS?? if you have, what do you think....is it him. It sounds like him but its hard to say that it is. its a fair message if it is actually him. But then, why was it not posted on here instead of TSIS? so many questions.......

Someone posted a link to a thread regarding Ed's message, and Kat posted that it was definitely a hoax.

I haven't even seen it....I'm totally lost on this site since Friday -- so much new shit has happened -- yet no one can talk about it!!!! :D
    yeah, im the same Wade. I dont want to hear anymore songs but its hard when you come on here and there has been a leak and everyone is goin crazy! So i have decided that now i have heard Crapshoot, WWS, Gone, Unemployable and Severed Hand that that is it...no more till the album release.

Ziggy, there was a leak on the weekend which was codenamed the Phantom 4
    I came in way too late to know what the hell was going on, but i was lucky enough to hear Severed Hand. its pretty cool stuff :D:D

:rolleyes:has anyone been to Filthy's Myspace Page Lately??? Its got a great new pic on there ;););););)

I've heard WWS and Unemployable.....I think I listened to Gone once but I can't remember a thing about it so that doesn't count. NO MORE FOR ME!!!! I want it to still be exciting when 1 May comes!

Tig, you've nearly listened to half the fucking album!!!!
This discussion has been closed.