Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089

Yeah that was a good read. Thats exactly what I was saying to my mates on the weekend that used to be PJ fans but dwindled off about 5-6 yrs ago.

After lots of debating they all finally turned to me and said "Well I spose it is PJ and of you reckon the album is that good then we'll go but it" I got several calls afterwards confirming what Id previously told them.

Also gave the Tool album another listen.....I really like it. Never been a big fan but it goes down well.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471

great read, thanks tig!

now i feel like cake :D lol
    wah
  • great read, thanks tig!

now i feel like cake :D lol

i just put an orange and poppyseed cake in the oven Stel, you wanna come round for some ?? :D:D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i just put an orange and poppyseed cake in the oven Stel, you wanna come round for some ?? :D:D

sounds GREAT :eek:

a little far away :o

i'll continue trying to get bits of salt and vinegar chips out from between my teeth whilst thinking of cake :o

catchya later tig :D
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    DonJon wrote:
    Hi guys how is everyone?

Oz good to hear the news re Newy. Didnt see you round much on here promoting it late last week. Did you get the dreaded password thing I did?
    So I missed all the updates you posted a couple of pages back - Congrats mate.

Im hoping that you dont remember what I said to yo a month or so ago when you first ascertained the idea???? Something to do about free piss all nite??? Hope your memory is shithouse!

Honeslty Oz - throw me a figure.......50/50 chance?

I stiil havent finished downloading the Albany boot I started a week ago. None of my 4 passwords for that work. How can I get in here but not there? Fuck it frustrating me.

Oh and one last thing.........I got my last assignment outta the way yesterday! Wicked

Yeah i got the password crap :(
    I'd rate it about 75/25 chance at the moment.
    Not trying to get anyone's hopes up yet, but it looks good to go
    :)
  • clint72clint72 Posts: 12
    i reckon ill get pretty drunk after melb 2 or before the show

don't drink too much i don't want you chucking up on me. I also don't want to have to carry you home either.
    Here's hoping for PJ's appearance on VH1's Storytellers to be released on DVD
  • sounds GREAT :eek:

a little far away :o

i'll continue trying to get bits of salt and vinegar chips out from between my teeth whilst thinking of cake :o

catchya later tig :D

mmm, love salt and vinegar.. :)

seeya Stella :)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    right now on musicmax there is a pearl jam special... its called lunch with pearl jam where they play pretty much pj clips for an hour or so. so far they have played

Alive, Even Flow, Jeremy, Oceans, Go, Animal (MTV awards) and now Betterman (LATG), Who You Are...
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Zoso wrote:
    right now on musicmax there is a pearl jam special... its called lunch with pearl jam where they play pretty much pj clips for an hour or so. so far they have played

Alive, Even Flow, Jeremy, Oceans, Go, Animal (MTV awards) and now Betterman (LATG)... prolly play DTE, IAM and WWS also.

I love Musicmax for that! Thats the second time i know of that they have done that!!

and is anyone thinkin that all these secret shows .... might happen in OZ too. Maybe that is the big bold and free thing?? Maybe....How many secret gigs is that now....The Letterman one, one in New Jersey to come.....the boys are cutting sick this tour!!
    I love Musicmax for that! Thats the second time i know of that they have done that!!

and is anyone thinkin that all these secret shows .... might happen in OZ too. Maybe that is the big bold and free thing?? Maybe....How many secret gigs is that now....The Letterman one, one in New Jersey to come.....the boys are cutting sick this tour!!

secret show in my living room.

who you are is on now btw.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    secret show in my living room.

who you are is on now btw.

From what performance?
    Now it's Hail Hail
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    From what performance?

Go and Who You Are are mashed up videos of alive/even flow and oceans with just the songs played over them.. pretty crappy actually.. its the same specials that have been played on Rage a few times...

Hail, Hail (letterman) and now I am Mine is on..

Is the big bold and free thing still outstanding? Cool
    good to see LBc video on now....

Zoso wrote:
    Go and Who You Are are mashed up videos of alive/even flow and oceans with just the songs played over them.. pretty crappy actually.. its the same specials that have been played on Rage a few times...

Hail, Hail (letterman) and now I am Mine is on..

No Evolution??
    Weird
    Straight from No Code to Riot Act
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    No Evolution??
    Weird

i would have guessed they played DTE but who knows why not... I dont lioke that LBC video at all..

• tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    clint72 wrote:
    don't drink too much i don't want you chucking up on me. I also don't want to have to carry you home either.

ahh clint i can hold a bit. drunk not paralytic
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    No Evolution??
    Weird

Evolution was in there last time ...it'll come on

just burned my Orange and Poppyseed cake in the oven...while i was in the shower...damn new ovens....you never know quite what they are like for the first few go's :(
  • DonJon wrote:
    Is the big bold and free thing still outstanding? Cool

dunno...but i can still hold onto hope :)
    dunno...but i can still hold onto hope :)

Fair Play. And your idea of an intimate Oz show sounds great.

Where's our big bold and free thingyamebob??
    Good old MAX................... WWS!!
  • **Detroit Set-List **
    (i even ditched all the acronyms too)

Soundcheck:You Are, Alone, Breath, Breakerfall (!), In Hiding, Gone

Pre-Set: Gone

Set:Long Road, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Animal, Marker in the Sand, In Hiding (!), Even Flow, I Am Mine, Army Reserve, Insignifigance, Garden, Wasted Reprise -> Life Wasted, State of Love and Trust, Come Back, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Man of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman (!), Inside Job, Alive

Encore 2: Whipping, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Given To Fly, Why Go, Porch, Indifference, Kick Out The Jams, Yellow Ledbetter (w/Star Spangled Banner in solo)
    Wave came crashing...
    **Detroit Set-List **
    (i even ditched all the acronyms too)

Soundcheck:You Are, Alone, Breath, Breakerfall (!), In Hiding, Gone

Pre-Set: Gone

Set:Long Road, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Animal, Marker in the Sand, In Hiding (!), Even Flow, I Am Mine, Army Reserve, Insignifigance, Garden, Wasted Reprise -> Life Wasted, State of Love and Trust, Come Back, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Man of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman (!), Inside Job, Alive

Encore 2: Whipping, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Given To Fly, Why Go, Porch, Indifference, Kick Out The Jams, Yellow Ledbetter (w/Star Spangled Banner in solo)

What a show!!!
    The return of In Hiding!!! What a song!!
  • They played Animal!!! Damn i love these boys :)
    They played Animal!!! Damn i love these boys :)

This tour's gonna be the greatest event ever to come to our shore
  • rimbrimb Posts: 36
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    This tour's gonna be the greatest event ever to come to our shore

I think we'll definitely get the best setlists from them we've ever got* seeing as they're coming at the end of the tour instead of the start for the first time.

*Except maybe for 95!
    DonJon wrote:
    Oz I cant believe you got MR in on it! Fuckin champion.

Look forward to a few coldies from me before/after any of the shows. He seemed to think Newcastle was a chance too.

Keep it going you persistant prick

Oh tour/ticket news.....pretty excited about that!!

You were talking about drinks from me!!
    Let me jog your memory with this little snippet :)
This discussion has been closed.