Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hey how does the seating in bris go

thanks to pearljammonkey i have tickets in s14B row BP, any idea where they are?
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    I know it sounds too good to be true, but I was able to win an ebay auction just now for 2 mid-floor Brisbane #2 tickets....$182.50! Less than cost price! I think I may have just owned a scalper...now I just have to see if the transaction flows smoothly.

Rockin!
    thanx to ebay i just won 2 seats to Melb 2 for cost price.

next to the stage on stones side...(not restricted view)

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    just put life wasted vid on my page http://www.myspace.com/seanmontgomery

got it off youtube so it works faster then the google one

enjoy!!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    whats the hold up on NZ dates

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Here's a better seating guide for Rod Laver arena, still don't have any idea about the floor seats, anyone??

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/Vookie23/rodlaver.jpg

However I just realised that because of its size you can't make out the details of the seat numbers, my appologies.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Here's a better seating guide for Rod Laver arena, still don't have any idea about the floor seats, anyone??

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/Vookie23/rodlaver.jpg

However I just realised that because of its size you can't make out the details of the seat numbers, my appologies.
    cool thanks! itss not that much different!

but it is very helpful!

ziggidy wrote:
    but it is very helpful!

Are you being sarcastic,, ?? LOL

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    nope it was helpful! no sarcasm here!

watching the later with jools performance, very fucking cool

i love the interview! its awesome!

ziggidy wrote:
    nope it was helpful! no sarcasm here!

Sorry mate, feeling a bit precious today, too many beers last night, my appologies

no problems!

What song or tag is everyone hoping to hear this time around??

i have a dislike for tags...i want them to play another song instead! im so over tags!

• E.K wrote:
    Hey Sandgropers, I just got this email from Ten Club. Tickets go on sale 9 am Monday Perth time. Good luck guys.

Hey fan clubbers of down under! (And everyone else too!)

The Ten Club would like to officially announce a confirmed concert date for Perth, Australia.

Saturday, November 25
    Perth, Subiaco Oval (subject to Council approval)

Please continue to check http://www.pearljam.com for possible added dates to this tour.

All dates and venues subject to change.

The Ten Club will be offering a ticket pre-sale opportunity to all eligible fan club members. You must be an active fan club member as of Tuesday, May 9th to qualify.

The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will begin Sunday May 21 at 6PM PDT (Monday, May 22, 9 AM WST Perth time) online only at http://tenclub.net/goods/under the Tickets category. Please visit http://www.timeanddate.com/for time zone conversion.

Fan club members are allowed to purchase 2 tickets per member, per show. Prices for each show will vary and will include all applicable fees. Visa or Mastercard are the only acceptable forms of payment. Tickets are for reserved seating. Seat location will be determined by seniority within the fan club. Tickets are distributed on the day of the show only and seat
    location is not revealed until tickets are collected.

The pre-sale will end Tuesday, May 23th at 6pm PDT (Wednesday, May 25 at 9am WST). Tickets are available while supplies last. The Ten Club cannot guarantee a ticket for every eligible member.

The public on-sale for all this show is Friday May 26th at 9am through Ticketmasater.com.au. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

Cheers!
    10c staff

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10c tickets! :D very happy guy now! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • ziggidy wrote:
    i have a dislike for tags...i want them to play another song instead! im so over tags!

did the Jones Beach 2000 Daughter tag not send shivers down your spine?
    Wave came crashing...
    it used tooo..but now they boys have so many songs to perform...instead of playing a cover or chanting etc, play another song...thats all i am saying.

as far as tags go id love to hear the save it for later tag

i would also love to hear all or none

• Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    E.K wrote:
    Hey Sandgropers, I just got this email from Ten Club. Tickets go on sale 9 am Monday Perth time. Good luck guys.

Hey fan clubbers of down under! (And everyone else too!)

The Ten Club would like to officially announce a confirmed concert date for Perth, Australia.

Saturday, November 25
    Perth, Subiaco Oval (subject to Council approval)

Please continue to check http://www.pearljam.com for possible added dates to this tour.

All dates and venues subject to change.

The Ten Club will be offering a ticket pre-sale opportunity to all eligible fan club members. You must be an active fan club member as of Tuesday, May 9th to qualify.

The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will begin Sunday May 21 at 6PM PDT (Monday, May 22, 9 AM WST Perth time) online only at http://tenclub.net/goods/under the Tickets category. Please visit http://www.timeanddate.com/for time zone conversion.

Fan club members are allowed to purchase 2 tickets per member, per show. Prices for each show will vary and will include all applicable fees. Visa or Mastercard are the only acceptable forms of payment. Tickets are for reserved seating. Seat location will be determined by seniority within the fan club. Tickets are distributed on the day of the show only and seat
    location is not revealed until tickets are collected.

The pre-sale will end Tuesday, May 23th at 6pm PDT (Wednesday, May 25 at 9am WST). Tickets are available while supplies last. The Ten Club cannot guarantee a ticket for every eligible member.

The public on-sale for all this show is Friday May 26th at 9am through Ticketmasater.com.au. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

Cheers!
    10c staff

Good news... but I havent got this yet... anyone else miss out on the email?
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    watching the later with jools performance, very fucking cool

What's that??????? Never heard of it...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Lukin_oz wrote:

Some people's 10c emails go into Trash...maybe check that?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Some people's 10c emails go into Trash...maybe check that?

That's a point. If you use Yahoo check your Bulk mail folder and if you use Hotmail check your Junk mail folder. Sometimes I find stuff in there which should have gone into my Inbox.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• vedder_84vedder_84 Posts: 16
    Lukin_oz wrote:

yeah i havent got it either, and it's not in junk mail...
    Vookie23 wrote:
    What song or tag is everyone hoping to hear this time around??
    i haven't heard Alive in person yet

but of the new stuff i want severed hand gone and inside job

going by the set lists i'm gonna get it all

**begin rant**
    looked on e-bay there are tix front row $$699 fucking scalpers they are front row for bris 2 but shit this is why we can't get good public seats the pricks sell them to scalpers so they can make a profit gotto be an inside job!!!!/end rant
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• vedder_84 wrote:
    yeah i havent got it either, and it's not in junk mail...

yeh same....

tags I'd like to hear:

Its Okay
    and
    Blitzkreig Bop!!! played last night at grand rapids
    Wave came crashing...
    yeh same....

tags I'd like to hear:

Its Okay
    and
    Blitzkreig Bop!!! played last night at grand rapids
    ohhhhhh it's OK would be awesome i think the Spanish version they did in Mexico has sooooo much passion
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• jemms wrote:
    oh gay!! im losing my head you guys!!! no sorry tig they are in bris i thought for some reason you were in melb!! sorry false lead.... yeah i got your pm did you get mine?? i sent you one back?

FUCKING EDIT!!!!:mad::::: :mad: :mad: :mad:they ARE NOT in brisbane sorry

Didnt get your return PM Krys :( have a looksie if it is in you sent folder and resend it.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Hey Trudie

Needless to say, it was fucken hot, and last night when I got home and jumped on the board, well lets say the chilli caught up with me and left me no time so sign off properly hehe

Anywayz, my seats are:

Section 46A, Row D

Not a bad spot, just not sure if the rows start at A though.

In Sydney, they start AA-MM, then A-Z. I might need to ring them to confirm

Offer is still there, but If you get offered better tickets, I fully understand :)

HAHAHAHA!!!Bahahahaha that is too Funny Jim! damn chicken wings :D

Nice seats Jim!! Gonna ask Andy if he still wants to come to the 2nd show and if so, i'll take em. Will you trade for a Rare copy of a Pearl Jam Untitled Cd?? the one with the goat on the front?? ;););) (everytime i see Vs for sale on Ebay as untitled, i message the seller and demand he change it!!)
    Thanks so Much for the offer. You guys....you make me feel all mushy inside. Im so gonna bear hug everyone when i meet them!
  • Lukin4 wrote:
    Hey Tig, I might have a spare ticket for Brissie 2.... it depends if my other half wants to go or not..... (she might not, as plenty of others to go to)...... 8th row, Stone's side on the floor....

I just wanna say that everyone in here is just amazing! I spill my heart and suddenly I have tix offers from all over the place (even if they were for the wrong show Jemms ;););) )

You guys seriously Rock my world. I couldnt think of a better bunch of people I really dont know..that i would rather be friends with :D:D Thankyou.

Lukin...your offer is fuckin awesome mate....but just to sound really ungrateful...i think i need 2. If the other half wants to come. I will ask him tonight when i see him if he does, and if so I will regrettfully decline :( but mate, what a great set of tix you have there! if he doesnt then i'll let you know.

Again Thankyou. Makes my heart smile :)
This discussion has been closed.