Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    Thank you....like your work! :D

In the Life Wasted film clip over half way through...towards the end maybe (only watched it twice so far), you see Ed's face sort of lying down in the bottom left hand corner and he sings a few lines...

WELL HELLO BREAKFAST!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

During Riot Act days I was thinking "mmmm, getting on a bit" but he's back!! He's BACK!!!! :eek: :D

Sus.....i like you way of thinkin....but my friend....YOUR GOING DOWN! :mad:

HES MINE! he sure is damn hott these days for a 41 year old.....REOWWW ;)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Thanks for trying Tig, want something with the seats in the centre, so I can work out where I'm going to be, as for the posters, got em all.

yeah, sorry mate....

fuckin show off...

:p
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607

You two sound like two drunk women on a hens night, LOL:D, good luck to you both
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Thanks! :D

Andy home yet? Are you taking S42A????
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    fuckin show off...
    :p

What do they say, "If you've got it, Flaunt It!".LOL:p

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11

**shakes head**

You just keen thinking that girl....!!!! :mad:

Leigh and I came home last night and listened to Pearl Jam, Yield then the Verona bootleg. I started thinking about being near the front -- goosebumps!!! :D:D So far away though... :(
  • damn...riot act was a good year for Ed too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dl8jtqCKPE&search=pearl%20jam%20%20

ANdy not home yet....think he found a $2 stripper and he's trying to get his money back.......!! kiddin....he shouldnt be too far away...

if he's comin im definately gonna grab those tix.....ahh Jim.....what a fuckin legend!!
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    You two sound like two drunk women on a hens night, LOL:D, good luck to you both

:eek:

its so true ;) wait till we finally meet...OMG its gonna be funny as hell!

we both Love Ed for the Music....you do realise that dont you Rick......the music.... :p
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    What do they say, "If you've got it, Flaunt It!".LOL:p

yeah yeah yeah.... :D

you should see my PJ wall in the new house.....looks freakin cool!! gonna have to take some piccies to post in here...

should have said my fake poster wall ;)
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    fuck a duck, i havent been here since thursday night and now i have 500 posts to read
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014

we both Love Ed for the Music....you do realise that dont you Rick......the music.... :p

Yeah that's what my wife tells me, and I know she's full of shit! But you two, I'm not as convinced

yeah yeah yeah.... :D

you should see my PJ wall in the new house.....looks freakin cool!! gonna have to take some piccies to post in here...

should have said my fake poster wall ;)

Only a wall Trud? I've got a room and a hallway I've still got another room to fill up, that's the only places that my wife will allow, don't know how I'm going to go at the merch stand this time round, have already started saving, said to my wife the other night if we don't stay at an expensive hotel, we'll have more spending money, he, he, he.

• I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Yeah that's what my wife tells me, and I know she's full of shit! But you two, I'm not as convinced

haha ladies around Ed...asking for trouble!
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dl8jtqCKPE&search=pearl%20jam%20%20
    Holy Crap....have the Bridge School Benefit on Boot Cd but have never seen this clip.......just beautiful..
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Only a wall Trud? I've got a room and a hallway I've still got another room to fill up, that's the only places that my wife will allow, don't know how I'm going to go at the merch stand this time round, have already started saving, said to my wife the other night if we don't stay at an expensive hotel, we'll have more spending money, he, he, he.

I have finished Yet!!!

Actually I only have 9 pearl jam pieces in total...need to keep building on it. but the one wall i have finished consists of 5 tour posters...all in the same framing (bought from the same person) and it has my fav piece, my Jeremy white Vinyl Picture Disc and signed Piccie of the boys from 93 :):) looks great if i do say so myself!

I was cacking (sp?) myself on the phone for 30 seconds....I was still pretty shook up from the whole ticket fiasco so can't remember most of the shit I was dribbling!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!!! .... with the added bonus of a bit of eye candy along the way!!! :D
  • Vookie23 wrote:

believe us......we would never lie about a thing like this....

damn his blue eyes are so beautiful and piercing tho....

:p:p
    I have finished Yet!!!

Actually I only have 9 pearl jam pieces in total...need to keep building on it. but the one wall i have finished consists of 5 tour posters...all in the same framing (bought from the same person) and it has my fav piece, my Jeremy white Vinyl Picture Disc and signed Piccie of the boys from 93 :):) looks great if i do say so myself!

You'll have to photobucket some of them and put them online for us to admire, anyways have a good night off to watch a movie.

haha ladies around Ed...asking for trouble!

Have you heard of "single white female"

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    I was cacking (sp?) myself on the phone for 30 seconds....I was still pretty shook up from the whole ticket fiasco so can't remember most of the shit I was dribbling!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!!! .... with the added bonus of a bit of eye candy along the way!!! :D

LMAO!! it was a bit of a cack!!

Guys imagine....me and Zig have never spoken to each other...I ring her on the morning of the tix debacle after she tried to ring me....straight away were into slagging out 10C and Ticketek and shes goin on how everyone in here was going crazy and im cussing about the shitty seats left and shes telling me how she had her dad trying to get tix for her aswell......there wasnt a hi, how are you, its so cool to finally talk to you, how are things in Townsville, yadda yadda yadda!!!
    It was one of the best phone calls i have ever made!!
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    You'll have to photobucket some of them and put them online for us to admire, anyways have a good night off to watch a movie.

Night Rick :) enjoy the movie.....and give the missus some loving huh...God knows i aint getting none right now....damn $2 hooker!!
    Major Clod wrote:
    If Copple put the fucking shows on sale today, 10C would have at least know a day or so ago that there was NO CHANCE in getting 10C tickets for additional shows. They downright dodged questions there, knowing full well that we wanted and needed to know.

10C Are also meant to be our connection to all things official, it should be in their interests to let us know this sort of stuff.

Think about it, when they offer tickets to shows, its not something that is organised in an hour or so. They would have known for a few days that 10C tix would not be available to these shows.

tig, where did you end up?
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014

Guys imagine....me and Zig have never spoken to each other...I ring her on the morning of the tix debacle after she tried to ring me....straight away were into slagging out 10C and Ticketek and shes goin on how everyone in here was going crazy and im cussing about the shitty seats left and shes telling me how she had her dad trying to get tix for her aswell......there wasnt a hi, how are you, its so cool to finally talk to you, how are things in Townsville, yadda yadda yadda!!!

Yeah!! LOL I hear "Sus, it's Trudie" and say this in about 10 seconds:

"Man, do you have tix? Show 2 is already on sale. It started at 9am with show 1. I just got tix...pretty average. I didn't know there were on sale till I saw a post from 8.55...I logged on at 9.02. Can't believe they didn't tell us. Website down, Ticketek engaged. Dad tried too. He got tix. I rang Ticketet yesterday! Can't believe the fuckers didn't tell us. Fucking 10c. They must have known....how are you anyway???" :D:D:D

It was a good call!!!
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Have you heard of "single white female"

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.....!!! :D:D:D

joking.... :p

Here's my tale, similar story, got speaking to a guy from Melb who posts on the pit. One night in the lead up to the public ticket sales he was saying that his wife was going to get tickets for him on Friday, he asked me if I was going to be at home to send him a text message when the second concert was due to go on sale, anways I sent him the text at 5 to nine and he rang back going what's going on (my text was: tickets on sale, go, go, go, argh!!!), so we've chatted a few times since, but looking back what a funny way to meet some one, Pearl Jam fans are all great, the ones that I've met or talked to on the phone or online, they say only a surfer knows the feeling, well I think PJ fans do too.

• tig, where did you end up?
    Ed...there you are....ANdy I am so sorry...I wrote down your number so I could put it in my phone....and forgot...then on Friday morn i went to call you and realised i had the number at home :mad: im so sorry babe....so sorry....I got no tix....Jim is gonna hook me up tho....im so lucky peeps in here Rock...unlike me who was supposed to call you....so so so sorry :(

how did you go??
    Ed...there you are....ANdy I am so sorry...I wrote down your number so I could put it in my phone....and forgot...then on Friday morn i went to call you and realised i had the number at home :mad: im so sorry babe....so sorry....I got no tix....Jim is gonna hook me up tho....im so lucky peeps in here Rock...unlike me who was supposed to call you....so so so sorry :(

how did you go??

lets just say if youre desperate i might be able to hook u up in S46 ;)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yeah!! LOL I hear "Sus, it's Trudie" and say this in about 10 seconds:

"Man, do you have tix? Show 2 is already on sale. It started at 9am with show 1. I just got tix...pretty average. I didn't know there were on sale till I saw a post from 8.55...I logged on at 9.02. Can't believe they didn't tell us. Website down, Ticketek engaged. Dad tried too. He got tix. I rang Ticketet yesterday! Can't believe the fuckers didn't tell us. Fucking 10c. They must have known....how are you anyway???" :D:D:D

It was a good call!!!

LMFAO!!! :D:D:D:D It was exactly like that!! damn that was some funny shit...should have taped the convo...would have made for some shit hot larfs!
    Just watched Marker in the Sand - Letterman webcast....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ohhhh....I can't wait this long!!!
  • lets just say if youre desperate i might be able to hook u up in S46 ;)

if im desperate :eek: holy freakin shit you got amazing tix Andy!! OMG:eek: did you line up?? Dude, im speechless :eek:
This discussion has been closed.