Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Pre-Order album has arrived in New Zealand!!!

Good. I am assuming that means it will arrive here soon as well.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    E.K wrote:
    So how did everyone go getting tickets through Ticketek today?

And did I tell you I got my Ten Club tickets confirmation email yesterday?

I said YYEEEAAAAHHH!! :D
    i got shit seats...not happy

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ramspam wrote:
    Wow one of my non-tenclub friends got a ticket in the 2nd row section B for the Adelaide show today... I thought that area would be tenclub seating?

congrats to em! its not centre but AWESOME nevertheless :D

10c is prolly section C? :)

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx12264.gif
    wah
  • ziggidy wrote:

2nd melb show lower section e seats 212 213 pritty sure second or third row in behind the mixing station in the centre i hope cant find a proper map that shows the actual seating anyway funny story behind it the misses goes to the outlet wich moved 6 mnts ago so she rolls up to the new outlet at about 5 to 9 as i told her she had until about 9 30 b4 2nd show on sale any way the news agency had moved back to there old shop so she races back there and they have put a raffle system in place for all the people that had been waiting anyway when she rolled up 2 people were arguing so the lady served her insted
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    is Adelaide sold out I didnt even check it today...?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    reserved floor Alloc. Exhausted
    reserved upper Alloc. Exhausted
    reserved side view Single seats only
    reserved rear view Available

adelaide
    wah
    ziggidy wrote:

You shoulda joined the Ten Club.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    reserved floor Alloc. Exhausted
    reserved upper Alloc. Exhausted
    reserved side view Single seats only
    reserved rear view Available

adelaide

thanks stella.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Did you guys see this? New shows announced.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PEARLJAM06

LOL thanks eileen :D

too late? :eek: kidding :o
    wah
    LOL thanks eileen :D

too late? :eek: kidding :o

Nah. Pearl Jam.. November 7 here I come!! Hey I just realised something... I am seeing Pearl Jam on their very first Australian show.
    Now that should be cool! :D

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    i killed the teddy the puppies and both the zigs and the 10c gave us no option to buy for extra shows ......time to go after their first borne

:eek: No wonder I'm feeling under the weather....

And Threefish....I HATE YOU!!!!! ;) How did your wife get tix?

I came home, had a few beers, was starting to feel pretty good about the whole ordeal and thought my tickets aren't too bad...until I saw the "I GOT FRONT ROW" post...then remembered what I COULD have had.... :mad:

:D DAMN YOU!!!!

**Takes a deep breath -- my seats ARE good seats -- compared to people that don't have any** ;):D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    E.K wrote:
    Nah. Pearl Jam.. November 7 here I come!! Hey I just realised something... I am seeing Pearl Jam on their very first Australian show. Now that should be something! :D

aw you cant beat that!!!!! :D bet you'll have the time of your life :)
    wah
    E.K wrote:
    You shoulda joined the Ten Club.
    i am in the 10c

i have 10c tickets to sydney 1 and melb 1 but have shit seats to syd 2

• what are the legalitys with scalping i thought that it was illegal well its obviusly not as ebay has nearly all the good tiks that were sold to-day

im starting my own indian scalping tribe last samurai stlye who's in

ahh fuck it too many beers im going to bed later!!!!!!!

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    just got home from seeing the da vinci coed

fking nice movie deviated from the book at the end tho
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    so is it legal or illegal to buy tickets on ebay!

• PJez261PJez261 Posts: 8
    what are the legalitys with scalping i thought that it was illegal well its obviusly not as ebay has nearly all the good tiks that were sold to-day

im starting my own indian scalping tribe last samurai stlye who's in

ahh fuck it too many beers im going to bed later!!!!!!!

More the point, how can they claim to be 5th or 7th row?? How many rows would 10c have??

Ive got 10c Tix for Sydney 7 and seats in section 80 for night 2... 2nd night are pretty ordinary but meh, im still going and thats all that counts...
    Canberra - March 95 / Sydney 3 - March 98 / Sydney 1 - Feb 03 / Sydney 1 & 2 Nov 06
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    ziggidy wrote:
    If it was illegal, the govt would've placed restrictions on ebay ticket auctions a long time ago. Remember that time when WaveAid tickets were auctioned off on ebay? Everyone got pissed off, and ebay only took the auctionss down because of widespread public criticism, not because of legal enforcement.

Then there was Splendour last year. A truly big day out for scalpers.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Hinny wrote:
    If it was illegal, the govt would've placed restrictions on ebay ticket auctions a long time ago. Remember that time when WaveAid tickets were auctioned off on ebay? Everyone got pissed off, and ebay only took the auctionss down because of widespread public criticism, not because of legal enforcement.

Then there was Splendour last year. A truly big day out for scalpers.

im tellin ya's scalpin them is the only way fuck i might just make a dodge email adress up and bid $2000 on every ticket on ebay and just keep doin it and then they will have to try and sell at the venue and then bammmmmmmmmmmmm i will scalp em aaaaaahhhhggggrrrrrrr

(that is samurai style scalpin)

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    ziggidy wrote:
    if u try scalp pj tix from 10c they cancel them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • if u try scalp pj tix from 10c they cancel them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know but would like to know what pj's stance on the subject is?
    sorry replied to wrong post ment to reply to is it legal or illegal to buy tiks on ebay

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    At the superdome can you drink in the actual arena? If so, that's awesome. At Ben Harper last week at Rod Laver I tried to walk in with a beer and was told i couldn't take it in with me.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Hi All

I was hoping I could ask my friends on this fine board for some assistance...

My dilemma is this:

I have tickets to all 7 shows so far, but know I need some money to pay off my credit card, so if you all don't mind, could each of you deposit only 10 DOLLARS each into my credit card please???

Its only 10 dollars, would just make my life that bit easier :)

I knew I could count on everyone :):):)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hi All

I was hoping I could ask my friends on this fine board for some assistance...

My dilemma is this:

I have tickets to all 7 shows so far, but know I need some money to pay off my credit card, so if you all don't mind, could each of you deposit only 10 DOLLARS each into my credit card please???

Its only 10 dollars, would just make my life that bit easier :)

I knew I could count on everyone :):):)
    If I didn't have a very similar problem i'd think about helping you. 6 from 7 for me. If there is a Melbourne 3 on sale next week it will have to be paid for in cash.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
  • blaircblairc Posts: 8
    Hi am a PJ fan from New Zealand. i logged in to ticketek and managed to get 3 tickets on the pre sale for the 10th of nov in brisbane for myself and 2 friends...

was wondering if anyone who has been there before can let me know how good these seats may be. i have had a look at the seating plan but as i have never been to this venue i have no idea really

my seats:

Area: LWC
    Section: S42A
    Row: A
    Seats: 93-95
    Price Category: reserved seating

any info would be appreciated.. im just stoked to have tickets, especially since no NZ show has been announced yet.
  • alrighty then my friends...heres my story. Get to work at 8am. log onto 10C and ticketek...no extra show announcements....wait till 9am...have a look again, no second show announcement...that i can see. so i figure that we will find out after the 1st show is sold out. so i carry on with my day. at approximately 9.45, i go out to have a ciggie, i get back and find a missed call on my phone...I FREAK OUT cos i know straight away its Zig. I call her and she tells me there is a 2nd show and it has been selling since 9am! I get onto ticketek while im talking to Zig and realize the seats i can get are making my nose bleed just thinkin about it. get of the phone from Zig....and people...i shit you not....i sat there and did nothing but remove tix from my ticketek basket and try again for the next FREAKIN 2 and a Half HOURS!!! :mad: I had some ok tix at one stage and i thought maybe i could get a little closer, and they were selling section by section.....but no...i should have fukin taken them:mad: but i didnt .....so now i have nothing....nothing but a fucked up day feeling sorry for myself for not checking ticketek added shows when i went in at 9am :mad: what a fuckin wanker i am....

anyways, now i have gotten over my initial "im gonna kill someone" stage and im in a state of denial. im so very very very angry....at all of them. not one lot of peeps could tell us there was gonna be second show...and im very very angry at me....for not being more clued in to this fuckin debacle which became my day.

Thankyou 10C for giving me fantastic seats for the first show...that means more to me than anything.
    but there is no way i could go to the 2nd show and be happy sitting in row zz after seeing the guys on night one in such a super seat.

that is all on this matter...thankyou for reading...
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hey crew!! yeah much the same here tig i was at work and it was only when the lovely brad brought it to my attention that i freaked out coz my sis hadnt bought me any tix :(
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    well tig my sis and i have two sets of pair tickets so she is trying to sell hers
    they arent that flash i dont think they are floor seats but they are still 2 tickets that you can have if you desp want to go which i assume you do and we are trying to sell them off
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    blairc wrote:
    Hi am a PJ fan from New Zealand. i logged in to ticketek and managed to get 3 tickets on the pre sale for the 10th of nov in brisbane for myself and 2 friends...

was wondering if anyone who has been there before can let me know how good these seats may be. i have had a look at the seating plan but as i have never been to this venue i have no idea really

my seats:

Area: LWC
    Section: S42A
    Row: A
    Seats: 93-95
    Price Category: reserved seating

any info would be appreciated.. im just stoked to have tickets, especially since no NZ show has been announced yet.

Looks like every chance you have front row, first elevation, half way back down the floor, i.e. looking diagonally right

They look pretty impressive :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
This discussion has been closed.