Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• blairc wrote:
    Hi am a PJ fan from New Zealand. i logged in to ticketek and managed to get 3 tickets on the pre sale for the 10th of nov in brisbane for myself and 2 friends...

was wondering if anyone who has been there before can let me know how good these seats may be. i have had a look at the seating plan but as i have never been to this venue i have no idea really

my seats:

Area: LWC
    Section: S42A
    Row: A
    Seats: 93-95
    Price Category: reserved seating

any info would be appreciated.. im just stoked to have tickets, especially since no NZ show has been announced yet.

Hey Blair...pretty good seats, about half way...should be a sweet night, of course you could have been closer, but hey, its better than the shit i looked at!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Looks like every chance you have front row, first elevation, half way back down the floor, i.e. looking diagonally right

They look pretty impressive :)

Hey Jim my friend.....i bombed out today....So FUCKIN PISSED :mad:
    really wanted to see em 2 nights. Hopefully i will get a ticket from Ebay or something....one not too expensive :eek: I must find a way to go!!
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hey tig that sucks. i hope you can get tickets.
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • jemms wrote:
    well tig my sis and i have two sets of pair tickets so she is trying to sell hers
    they arent that flash i dont think they are floor seats but they are still 2 tickets that you can have if you desp want to go which i assume you do and we are trying to sell them off

2 tix to Bris Krys?? where abouts?

Did you get my PM girl? Gonna try and hook you up asap.....damn moving house...you lose everything!
  • hey tig that sucks. i hope you can get tickets.

Thanks Mate. Im sure i will......just pissed ...i should have known better...am stoked im gonna be up the front for the first show tho :) damn its gonna be good! my first 10C show :)
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Thanks Mate. Im sure i will......just pissed ...i should have known better...am stoked im gonna be up the front for the first show tho :) damn its gonna be good! my first 10C show :)
    so we are pretty certain 10 club seats will be right up front?
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Hey Jim my friend.....i bombed out today....So FUCKIN PISSED :mad:
    really wanted to see em 2 nights. Hopefully i will get a ticket from Ebay or something....one not too expensive :eek: I must find a way to go!!

Hey Trudie :)

Bummer about Brissie 2 :(

Jemms got in before me to offer you tickets, I bought 4 tix, for me and 3 mates thinking we were all going, but only 1 mate is coming up.

Did you read my post of "Public Appreciation" for you regarding the tour round Hard Rock etc?? Masterpiece if you ask me
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • so we are pretty certain 10 club seats will be right up front?

dunno...but at least i will be in the vicinity of the front :)
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Hey Trudie :)

Bummer about Brissie 2 :(

Jemms got in before me to offer you tickets, I bought 4 tix, for me and 3 mates thinking we were all going, but only 1 mate is coming up.

Did you read my post of "Public Appreciation" for you regarding the tour round Hard Rock etc?? Masterpiece if you ask me

i missed it...but will read it mate! :) you got spares too! damn here i was thinkin i'd be stuffed! there are peeps all around me with tix!
  • edit that last post! i did read that post...thanks Jim....had a heap of fun when you came to visit! Is great finally meeting someone from the Pit. ANd of course all we talked about was Pearl Jam for and hour and a half!! typical PJ fans!

where are you spare tix Jim? I think Jemms were for melbourne.
  • im off to bed friends. Jim, let me know where the tix are.....might take you up on the offer. Jemms are for Melbourne...thanks anyway Krystie :)

Nite all, have a great one and catch you al tomorrow night.

Keep On Rockin to show 2....if you got tix...:p
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    im off to bed friends. Jim, let me know where the tix are.....might take you up on the offer. Jemms are for Melbourne...thanks anyway Krystie :)

Nite all, have a great one and catch you al tomorrow night.

Keep On Rockin to show 2....if you got tix...:p

Sorry to hear about your dilemma, hope everything works out, what a stress.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    2 tix to Bris Krys?? where abouts?

Did you get my PM girl? Gonna try and hook you up asap.....damn moving house...you lose everything!

oh gay!! im losing my head you guys!!! no sorry tig they are in bris i thought for some reason you were in melb!! sorry false lead.... yeah i got your pm did you get mine?? i sent you one back?

FUCKING EDIT!!!!:mad::::: :mad: :mad: :mad:they ARE NOT in brisbane sorry
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'm sick of hearing about tixs hehe.... nothing like a night just relaxing listening to the great hartford bootleg!! d/l Albany now sweet!! The boys are on fire this tour by the sound of this.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hey tim!!!! you must be off soon hey :D:) lucky man!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    goodniiiiiiiiight aussies

i got nothing to post, i just want a starting point for when im next on :p

2006 :D
    wah
  • blaircblairc Posts: 8
    ozpjman wrote:
    Looks like every chance you have front row, first elevation, half way back down the floor, i.e. looking diagonally right

They look pretty impressive :)

sweet as i cant wait !!! i was having massive probs getting into the site and had almost given up, but somehow i got in and managed to get the pre sale tickets a couple of mins after they went on sale.

last time i saw PJ was in 1998 in auckland... been a long time since they ventured to NZ... mind you i cant complain because i managed to see ed play a small show at the st james in auckland 2001 with neil finn and friends... that was pretty amazing id have to say!!!!!

thanks again
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    edit that last post! i did read that post...thanks Jim....had a heap of fun when you came to visit! Is great finally meeting someone from the Pit. ANd of course all we talked about was Pearl Jam for and hour and a half!! typical PJ fans!

where are you spare tix Jim? I think Jemms were for melbourne.

Hey Trudie

went out for chinese last night, and some friends brought some home made chilli to add to the chicken wings - we know the owners so they can do it for us.

Needless to say, it was fucken hot, and last night when I got home and jumped on the board, well lets say the chilli caught up with me and left me no time so sign off properly hehe

Anywayz, my seats are:

Section 46A, Row D

Not a bad spot, just not sure if the rows start at A though.

In Sydney, they start AA-MM, then A-Z. I might need to ring them to confirm

Offer is still there, but If you get offered better tickets, I fully understand :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Anyone else go to Ben Harper at the Riverstage in Brissie last night? WOW!!! I didn't buy tickets until thursday night and ended up only 2 rows from the stage.... I felt almost guilty about it...... until Ben hit the stage that is!!!
    alrighty then my friends...heres my story. Get to work at 8am. log onto 10C and ticketek...no extra show announcements....wait till 9am...have a look again, no second show announcement...that i can see. so i figure that we will find out after the 1st show is sold out. so i carry on with my day. at approximately 9.45, i go out to have a ciggie, i get back and find a missed call on my phone...I FREAK OUT cos i know straight away its Zig. I call her and she tells me there is a 2nd show and it has been selling since 9am! I get onto ticketek while im talking to Zig and realize the seats i can get are making my nose bleed just thinkin about it. get of the phone from Zig....and people...i shit you not....i sat there and did nothing but remove tix from my ticketek basket and try again for the next FREAKIN 2 and a Half HOURS!!! :mad: I had some ok tix at one stage and i thought maybe i could get a little closer, and they were selling section by section.....but no...i should have fukin taken them:mad: but i didnt .....so now i have nothing....nothing but a fucked up day feeling sorry for myself for not checking ticketek added shows when i went in at 9am :mad: what a fuckin wanker i am....

anyways, now i have gotten over my initial "im gonna kill someone" stage and im in a state of denial. im so very very very angry....at all of them. not one lot of peeps could tell us there was gonna be second show...and im very very angry at me....for not being more clued in to this fuckin debacle which became my day.

Thankyou 10C for giving me fantastic seats for the first show...that means more to me than anything.
    but there is no way i could go to the 2nd show and be happy sitting in row zz after seeing the guys on night one in such a super seat.

that is all on this matter...thankyou for reading...

Hey Tig, I might have a spare ticket for Brissie 2.... it depends if my other half wants to go or not..... (she might not, as plenty of others to go to)...... 8th row, Stone's side on the floor....
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Lukin4 wrote:
    Anyone else go to Ben Harper at the Riverstage in Brissie last night? WOW!!! I didn't buy tickets until thursday night and ended up only 2 rows from the stage.... I felt almost guilty about it...... until Ben hit the stage that is!!!

I'm going tonight, what do you mean 2 rows from the stage, is it seated??

I heard they had a heap of tix left for that show, they were selling them for $50 the other day
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • does anyone know were i can see the life wasted vid my computer tells me its not authorized in my area
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Well ben harper is GA so it wouldn't matter when you bought tix, anyway i'm out, see yous guyses later.

P.S the life wasted video rocks

and i can't believe what U2 have done to the song "One" man that shit sucks arse now.
    does anyone know were i can see the life wasted vid my computer tells me its not authorized in my area

Right click and Save As
    http://www.jrecords.com/pearljam/PearlJam_LifeWasted_HI.mov

EDIT: Well sorry, that worked for me earlier but doesn't seem to be now
    I'm going tonight, what do you mean 2 rows from the stage, is it seated??

I heard they had a heap of tix left for that show, they were selling them for $50 the other day

No, not seated...... have you been to the riverstage before? At the front there is a raised metal bit, so the front 3 people all along are standing higher than everyone behind them.... we were on that, with just these 2 short girls in front of us..... awesome to be that close to the stage, after getting in on those cheap tix the night before the show!!! We were gonna save money for PJ trip in november by not going to Ben, but at $50..... very glad i went, easily in the top 5 shows i've seen...... tonight should be great!!!
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Seems like youre gonna get a ticket afterall trudie :)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • I know it sounds too good to be true, but I was able to win an ebay auction just now for 2 mid-floor Brisbane #2 tickets....$182.50! Less than cost price! I think I may have just owned a scalper...now I just have to see if the transaction flows smoothly.

Rockin!
    The lights of the city...
  • Just got the Perth confirmation email. It's on.
    The lights of the city...
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Hey Sandgropers, I just got this email from Ten Club. Tickets go on sale 9 am Monday Perth time. Good luck guys.

Hey fan clubbers of down under! (And everyone else too!)

The Ten Club would like to officially announce a confirmed concert date for Perth, Australia.

Saturday, November 25
    Perth, Subiaco Oval (subject to Council approval)

Please continue to check http://www.pearljam.com for possible added dates to this tour.

All dates and venues subject to change.

The Ten Club will be offering a ticket pre-sale opportunity to all eligible fan club members. You must be an active fan club member as of Tuesday, May 9th to qualify.

The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will begin Sunday May 21 at 6PM PDT (Monday, May 22, 9 AM WST Perth time) online only at http://tenclub.net/goods/under the Tickets category. Please visit http://www.timeanddate.com/for time zone conversion.

Fan club members are allowed to purchase 2 tickets per member, per show. Prices for each show will vary and will include all applicable fees. Visa or Mastercard are the only acceptable forms of payment. Tickets are for reserved seating. Seat location will be determined by seniority within the fan club. Tickets are distributed on the day of the show only and seat
    location is not revealed until tickets are collected.

The pre-sale will end Tuesday, May 23th at 6pm PDT (Wednesday, May 25 at 9am WST). Tickets are available while supplies last. The Ten Club cannot guarantee a ticket for every eligible member.

The public on-sale for all this show is Friday May 26th at 9am through Ticketmasater.com.au. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

Cheers!
    10c staff
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    E.K wrote:
    Hey Sandgropers, I just got this email from Ten Club. Tickets go on sale 9 am Monday Perth time. Good luck guys.

Hey fan clubbers of down under! (And everyone else too!)

The Ten Club would like to officially announce a confirmed concert date for Perth, Australia.

Saturday, November 25
    Perth, Subiaco Oval (subject to Council approval)

Please continue to check http://www.pearljam.com for possible added dates to this tour.

All dates and venues subject to change.

The Ten Club will be offering a ticket pre-sale opportunity to all eligible fan club members. You must be an active fan club member as of Tuesday, May 9th to qualify.

The Ten Club ticket pre-sale will begin Sunday May 21 at 6PM PDT (Monday, May 22, 9 AM WST Perth time) online only at http://tenclub.net/goods/under the Tickets category. Please visit http://www.timeanddate.com/for time zone conversion.

Fan club members are allowed to purchase 2 tickets per member, per show. Prices for each show will vary and will include all applicable fees. Visa or Mastercard are the only acceptable forms of payment. Tickets are for reserved seating. Seat location will be determined by seniority within the fan club. Tickets are distributed on the day of the show only and seat
    location is not revealed until tickets are collected.

The pre-sale will end Tuesday, May 23th at 6pm PDT (Wednesday, May 25 at 9am WST). Tickets are available while supplies last. The Ten Club cannot guarantee a ticket for every eligible member.

The public on-sale for all this show is Friday May 26th at 9am through Ticketmasater.com.au. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

Cheers!
    10c staff

you bewdy! i knew 10c would come through!
This discussion has been closed.