Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    sending it now Tom, my messages were full, think I would rather the 10C tickets were for the last shows, cause I'm going to have good seats the first night then probably won't be able to see them the second night, might just have to shut my eyes and pretend.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    i tell ya what if any nob up where im standing tells me to sit down ill give them an earful
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    i tell ya what if any nob up where im standing tells me to sit down ill give them an earful

Just give them that strange Tasmanian look that they teach you at school:D

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    You guys are lucky that you still have a few shows that you can try and get decent tix for.....
    I know I'm lucky, all my shows wont have the best view, but theres 5 of them. Plus i get to visit 3 cities.

Its costing me a bit though!!

Ive been on a natural high all day... well almost.. Ive had many (many) powers gold.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Vookie23 wrote:
    sending it now Tom, my messages were full, think I would rather the 10C tickets were for the last shows, cause I'm going to have good seats the first night then probably won't be able to see them the second night, might just have to shut my eyes and pretend.

Yeah i agree, it would be good to know the next night will be better, not worse. But the set is usually better on the second night, so that will make up for it.
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    i got shit tickets (sec 28 row D ) in sydney 2...so not happy....any news on a nz tour? thats my last hope...except a melb 3

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • I've just bought my tickets for Sydney 2 and Melbourne 2... I'm going to 6 shows in total. I can't beleive I'm going to Australia, i can't wait to be there!!!
    MELBOURNE NIGHT NUMBER 3, ARE YOU READY... FOR NUMBER 3!!!

These are your riggggggggghts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Anyone heard anything more about the fanclub show in Melbourne for VH1 storytellers.... is this still possibly on the 16th of November?
  • Murder wrote:

What? When?.... When will the sale start? No, please, noooo.... Not one more, please!!! : )
    any news on NZ?

• Lukin4 wrote:
    Anyone heard anything more about the fanclub show in Melbourne for VH1 storytellers.... is this still possibly on the 16th of November?

where did you hear about this
    we are guessing monday morning 9am EST..

Its not on now, but i was just stating i was ready... for number 3.

(get boston night number 3. best boot ever)
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Murder wrote:
    Ive been on a natural high all day
    sure its natural ;)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Murder wrote:
    we are guessing monday morning 9am EST..

Its not on now, but i was just stating i was ready... for number 3.

(get boston night number 3. best boot ever)

Mee Too, Boston 03 you say, hmm might have to break it out tonight, am listening to the kings of leon, they will be a good opener.

Vookie23 wrote:
    Mee Too, Boston 03 you say, hmm might have to break it out tonight, am listening to the kings of leon, they will be a good opener.
    Wow, I am too!

I got the album so i could learn them before i saw them 5 times, at first I hated them but now i love it.

Especially love Joe's Head.

Really can't wait to see them too.
    Am really into Taper Jean Girl and Soft, It's good that they are pretty ampy, will really get the crowd going.

• Murder wrote:

Is this just a rummor? Or has the sale been announced yet?
    Is this just a rummor? Or has the sale been announced yet?
    Rumor, as far I know...

sorry to mislead.
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Am really into Taper Jean Girl and Soft, It's good that they are pretty ampy, will really get the crowd going.
    Do they have more than 2 albums?

Ive still gotta get the newer one.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Hey guys. A quick question for thos people lucky enough to get floor tickets for Sydney.

What seat number did you get? I ended up in section C seat numbers 40 plus.
    I'm trying to determine is seat numbers go Section A 1-20, Section B 20-40 and Section C 40-60.
    Or if they go Section A 1-50, Section B 1-50 and Section C 1-50.

I'm hoping the for the firts option but either way i am pumped to have good seats!

Thanks guys.
  • Murder wrote:
    Rumor, as far I know...

sorry to mislead.

And how about the Perth show? or any rummors about a second Adelaide show?
    Murder wrote:
    Do they have more than 2 albums?

Ive still gotta get the newer one.

Yeah I've got the new one, must get the old one, the new one rocks

And how about the Perth show? or any rummors about a second Adelaide show?

The rumours which i have no idea where they came from, are the possibility of adelaide 2, and melbourne 3.

I don't know what happened to the rumoured perth show. Still could happen I guess.
    Murder wrote:
    The rumours which i have no idea where they came from, are the possibility of adelaide 2, and melbourne 3.

I don't know what happened to the rumoured perth show. Still could happen I guess.

Think the rumours came from the fact that there are presale on http://www.preferredseating.com.au for a second Adelaide show and perth, however there is no metion of 3rd Melb, however given the dates and the long gap b/w melb and adel I wouldn't be surprised if there was a third or perhaps as suggested a Live at the Chapel show

• perth is definite, should go on sale next friday
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ziggidy wrote:
    i got shit tickets (sec 28 row D ) in sydney 2...so not happy....any news on a nz tour? thats my last hope...except a melb 3

What time you get em mate?

I got Section 4 Row LL just after 930
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    What time you get em mate?

I got Section 4 Row LL just after 930
    i didnt get them...i was at a funeral, so my mate got them for me...i might have to go to ebay see if i can get some better seats...

• PappasPappas Posts: 809
    does anyone think that the second adelaide show is just a mistake, an that preferredseating etc just screwed up the dates, hence why everyone thinks a second show is coming (they show adel on the 22nd rather than the 21st)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    im doubtful about a second adelaide show
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
This discussion has been closed.