Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    In 2003, how did they announce the 3rd shows?
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    they didnt... went exactly as it diod today in 03...

anyone heard word of 3rd show announcements?
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    there will not be a 3rd sydney show (i dont think)

my reason if they were it would be

7,8,9,10,11th of november

pearl jam have never done shows packed like that.

only hope is for a 3rd sydney show before the 7th or in between melb and adel

oh and if they did pack the shows like that id expect short shows
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    Murder wrote:
    Youll be pretty much sitting next to me!

Thats the tix I got.

"Row Y" doesnt sound to promising does it?

I'll see you. I'm SD Row X.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    there will not be a 3rd sydney show (i dont think)

my reason if they were it would be

7,8,9,10,11th of november

pearl jam have never done shows packed like that.

only hope is for a 3rd sydney show before the 7th or in between melb and adel

oh and if they did pack the shows like that id expect short shows

Good reasoning, did you get melb tickets Tom?? Lets Hope they put on a 10C only show in Melb.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • The public on-sale for all announced Australian tour dates is Friday May 19th at 9am thru Ticketek.com. (Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!)

the time has come and gone!!!!

i think that we deserve some answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Unbelievable, should see how many tickets are onsale on ebay for the night 2 concerts, scumbags :(

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    The public on-sale for all announced Australian tour dates is Friday May 19th at 9am thru Ticketek.com. (Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!)

the time has come and gone!!!!

i think that we deserve some answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we all gotta chill. Im disappointed with how I went getting tickets this morning, but bottom line is I have great seats at my 10C shows, and I have tickets to the 2nd nights. No other band has fun club privilages like ours and I dont think getting angry and abusice towards 10C is going to improve things. If your not happy with the service dont renew. Bottom line is we're all seeing our favourite band, and lets not ruin the experience with heaps of negative vibes... now bring on November!

Edit: and sooner or later something has to be done about scalping... along the lines of what theyre doing for splendour in the grass. Its insanse how those fuckers screw the fans
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Okay, I'm back down now....I feel really gutted at the moment....I'm only going to 2 concerts -- and really wanted good seats to both...then I think "don't be selfish" but I can't help it. Then I get angry at myself for not being ready at 8.55am -- but I honestly didn't even consider that all shows should go on sale at once. Then I think that I'm going to hopefully have awesome tickets for Brisbane 1 (145XXX). Fuck me. It's just a band! But it's not....

Grrrrr.....If I was someome who cried a lot, this would be a crying moment...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ummm Zig, youll be close to front row with a member number like that!!!!
    Where did you get for Bris 2 Zig?
    I got lower toards the back...
  • Lukin_oz wrote:
    I think we all gotta chill. Im disappointed with how I went getting tickets this morning, but bottom line is I have great seats at my 10C shows, and I have tickets to the 2nd nights. No other band has fun club privilages like ours and I dont think getting angry and abusice towards 10C is going to improve things. If your not happy with the service dont renew. Bottom line is we're all seeing our favourite band, and lets not ruin the experience with heaps of negative vibes... now bring on November!

Edit: and sooner or later something has to be done about scalping... along the lines of what theyre doing for splendour in the grass. Its insanse how those fuckers screw the fans

hey hey hey not desputing the fact so dont get on your high horse read a couple of post back, but i still think we deserve some answers

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Good reasoning, did you get melb tickets Tom?? Lets Hope they put on a 10C only show in Melb.
    yeah i got crap tickets. there is a chance i will be getting floor seats from another bloke i wont know for a while though

at least i got seats, it wasnt looking good for a while there

i wish they added a tassie date cause then everybody would stop and think where the fuck is hobart? and i could swoop in there and get tickets
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Okay, I'm back down now....I feel really gutted at the moment....I'm only going to 2 concerts -- and really wanted good seats to both...then I think "don't be selfish" but I can't help it. Then I get angry at myself for not being ready at 8.55am -- but I honestly didn't even consider that all shows should go on sale at once. Then I think that I'm going to hopefully have awesome tickets for Brisbane 1 (145XXX). Fuck me. It's just a band! But it's not....

Grrrrr.....If I was someome who cried a lot, this would be a crying moment...
    I know what you mean, feel the same way. I'm already going to 2 10C shows (Melbourne and Adelaide) and my number is pretty average 213XXX, but since I made the trip I really wanted to make teh most of it in Melb and/or Adelaide since this is the first time in 6 years I've had the chance to use my 10C membership for tickets. I guess we can hope for Melb 3 and Ade 2 as 10C ticketing? And what about poor Perth? They gotta give them tickets for that, and if so maybe the next shows will all go on sale next Friday and there can be 10C tickets for all. Now to try and find 2 reasonably priced Melbourne tickets not right at the back...
    hey hey hey not desputing the fact so dont get on your high horse read a couple of post back, but i still think we deserve some answers

Im not on a high horse... Im just trying to think positive and have everyone enjoy the time rather than feel down and bad about it. All Im saying nothing good will come of everyone being disappointed, itll just spoil the fun. Look on the bright side, without the 10C we'd have shit seats to all shows and not just the second ones.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Does anyone know the Syd Superdome at all??
    http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PEARLJAM06

Sections 11-19...are they slightly raised?? I got 9th row section 4.

Im too old for this crap. My blood levels are still simmering. Oh well
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    bazzer wrote:
    I know what you mean, feel the same way. I'm already going to 2 10C shows (Melbourne and Adelaide) and my number is pretty average 213XXX, but since I made the trip I really wanted to make teh most of it in Melb and/or Adelaide since this is the first time in 6 years I've had the chance to use my 10C membership for tickets. I guess we can hope for Melb 3 and Ade 2 as 10C ticketing? And what about poor Perth? They gotta give them tickets for that, and if so maybe the next shows will all go on sale next Friday and there can be 10C tickets for all. Now to try and find 2 reasonably priced Melbourne tickets not right at the back...

go to the impeded veiw section for Melbourne 2... it aint as bad as way up in the rafters. thats where i ended up buying.
    yeah i got crap tickets. there is a chance i will be getting floor seats from another bloke i wont know for a while though

at least i got seats, it wasnt looking good for a while there

i wish they added a tassie date cause then everybody would stop and think where the fuck is hobart? and i could swoop in there and get tickets

How about a 10 C return trip on the Spirit Of Tasmainia, now that would be good, two nights of PJ on a boat, for 10 C only, as long as it was calm.

Lukin_oz wrote:
    Where did you get for Bris 2 Zig?
    I got lower toards the back...

SG26 -- slightly raised grandstand right behind floor seats....seats will be looking at middle of the stage....
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    we're going to pearl jam!!!!!!!!

that's all
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    SG26 -- slightly raised grandstand right behind floor seats....seats will be looking at middle of the stage....

Im to the right of you a little. Cant believe how fast everything sold
    ummm Zig, youll be close to front row with a member number like that!!!!

It's not my number -- mines 271XXX. I'm going with Gus. I know that's a possibility being in row 1 or 2....which is why my mind is telling itself to stop being so fucking selfish....but then I get disappointed, frustrated, angry and sad at my night 2 tix....
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    go to the impeded veiw section for Melbourne 2... it aint as bad as way up in the rafters. thats where i ended up buying.
    I hear ya, but I just don't know if I can fork out over NZ$250 for an impeded view. I might take my chances on the night...
  • Lukin_oz wrote:
    Im not on a high horse... Im just trying to think positive and have everyone enjoy the time rather than feel down and bad about it. All Im saying nothing good will come of everyone being disappointed, itll just spoil the fun. Look on the bright side, without the 10C we'd have shit seats to all shows and not just the second ones.

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    bazzer wrote:
    I hear ya, but I just don't know if I can fork out over NZ$250 for an impeded view. I might take my chances on the night...

It might be worth waiting... they usually release more impeded view tickets on the night anyways, so you may as well try for better and if you cant you wont be any worse off than if you buy now.
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    How about a 10 C return trip on the Spirit Of Tasmainia, now that would be good, two nights of PJ on a boat, for 10 C only, as long as it was calm.

it would not matter how calm it was as boy would we get that baot a rokin and rollin

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    News
    Disappointed Pearl fans jam website
    with Amy Edwards and Michael Gadd

18 May 2006
    The Newcastle Herald
    Late

the word

WHEN Rob Wilson found out Pearl Jam had not included Newcastle on their national tour, he knew there would be other disappointed fans around.

What he didn't expect was that more than 600 people, mostly from the Hunter Valley, were willing to express this disappointment in writing.

Wilson (left in picture) and fellow fans Mark Waddingham (centre) and Andrew McCallum (right) began an online petition late last week to get Pearl Jam to perform in Newcastle in November.

Yesterday the count stood at 632 names on the website and the plight has even attracted support from surfing legend Mark Richards, a known friend of Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam's lead singer).

Wilson and co plan to forward the petition to Pearl Jam's tour manager as well as tour promoter Michael Coppel.

The trio, who have been fans since high school and even sport a couple of Pearl Jam tattoos, remain hopeful that Newcastle will be added to the upcoming tour, which includes Sydney.

The Newcastle petition is at ncsis.com/pearljam.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    I got arse raped in terms of tickets for ngiht 2

Sydney Section 5 Row 2 : Behind mixing desk

Melbourne Section 62 Row CC, up near the rafters on the side

Brisbane SS14C ROW BR next tot he mixing area

:(
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    it would not matter how calm it was as boy would we get that baot a rokin and rollin

could have an ocean themed setlist... Love boat captain, big wave, oceans, surfer bird, etc

I know they've got good stabilisers, but your probably right, no definetly right, nice talking to you this morning, hope things are a bit calmer now.

This discussion has been closed.