Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    Murder wrote:
    The status of melbourne no.2

Availability:
    floor Alloc. Exhausted
    lower Alloc. Exhausted
    upper Available
    side impeded Available

Shouldnt be much longer til its sold out.

Coppells number is 9509 7666 if someone else wants to have a go and getting some info...
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    hey guys, apart from 12:30-1:30 i will be at work here at my computer all day til 5pm south australia time, if anyone wants to be notified by sms if extra shows are released, pm me your mobile number :)

love from ur aussie message pit members president :p

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    im guessing melb 3 and adel 2 will go onsale monday
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Pappas wrote:
    hey guys, apart from 12:30-1:30 i will be at work here at my computer all day til 5pm south australia time, if anyone wants to be notified by sms if extra shows are released, pm me your mobile number :)

love from ur aussie message pit members president :p

i dont know if i should go to anymore shows im already going to 5

somebody stop me
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    why would you guess that?
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Go on you know you need to Tom.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129

Yea i'm pretty sure this is right. But..........
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

somebody stop me
    you know you want to ;)

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Murder wrote:
    why would you guess that?

thats what happened in 03 and ticketek dont usually sell 3 shows in one day
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81

somebody stop me

I too am suffering from this.... I don't really have a job at the moment, company I work for is going down the plughole so I'm getting no hours... Just youth allowance for me while I'm at uni, so I'm going to be living very cheaply till my nice big tax return arrives in a few months!!
  • thats what happened in 03 and ticketek dont usually sell 3 shows in one day

...and in 1998!
    aghhh no stop it guys

well i cant do both melb 3 and adel 2

but which one

• aghhh no stop it guys

well i cant do both melb 3 and adel 2

but which one

Both... you pussy!!!
    i just emailed this to the ten club

dear ten club,

alot of the australian ten club members feel a little ripped off that we do not get offered ten club tickets to additional shows added, when ten club members in the U.S.A etc do. we all pay the same fee to join this wonderful club and should therefore get the same service yes?

now i realise it is too late to do anything about this, but there is a way the ten club can make it up to australian ten club members and regain the trust and lost faith that alot of ten club members now have. you can...

1 - organise a ten club members only show
    2 - allow ten club members to go in and watch the soundchecks at shows

i realise the first option is a big ask and would involve alot of screwing around etc so i think the second option would be great. alot of bands do it these days with their true fans. all they do is get the fan club members to say which shows they are going to. after this is done a list is given out of each ten club member name and which show they want to attend soundcheck at. they are then told to show up at a certian time at the front or wherever of the venue and a security guard or organiser opens the door and ticks names of the members as they come in. anyone not on the list is not allowed in to watch. after the soundcheck they are taken back outside.

please consider this, it is not much to ask at all

thankyou

Harry (pappas on message pit)

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    Pappas wrote:

dear ten club,

alot of the australian ten club members feel a little ripped off that we do not get offered ten club tickets to additional shows added, when ten club members in the U.S.A etc do. we all pay the same fee to join this wonderful club and should therefore get the same service yes?

now i realise it is too late to do anything about this, but there is a way the ten club can make it up to australian ten club members and regain the trust and lost faith that alot of ten club members now have. you can...

i realise the first option is a big ask and would involve alot of screwing around etc so i think the second option would be great. alot of bands do it these days with their true fans. all they do is get the fan club members to say which shows they are going to. after this is done a list is given out of each ten club member name and which show they want to attend soundcheck at. they are then told to show up at a certian time at the front or wherever of the venue and a security guard or organiser opens the door and ticks names of the members as they come in. anyone not on the list is not allowed in to watch. after the soundcheck they are taken back outside.

thankyou

Harry (pappas on message pit)

This is not going to happen.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

• Lukin_oz wrote:
    Coppells number is 9509 7666 if someone else wants to have a go and getting some info...

just spoke to christine at mcp and she said that at the moment it was highly unlikely for a 3rd show to go on sale today as the otehr 2 are not fully sold out but she could still not confirm 100%

had a really good descusion about the 10C senario but i will not go into that now as it seems fruitless
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    On you Pappas, hope we get a response, oh and can you tell me why i've been bumpeed down the page on the oz members list, lol?

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    ive been on her e for almost 6 hours

fuck

Vookie23 wrote:
    On you Pappas, hope we get a response, oh and can you tell me why i've been bumpeed down the page on the oz members list, lol?
    mate i dun know what ur talkin about ;)

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Can anyone else not get on the lifewasted.net message board?

Oh yeah, i got screwed over too. Took my time logging on thinking 2nd show would take half hour to get announced. In the rafters sydney 2 and half way back on the floor brisbane 2. At least fan club tix for 2 shows!

You're not the only one. Rolled up at 10 to 9 at the public sale, thinking it'd be half an hour before second show went on sale. (wasn't going to go online, knowing last time I got 2nd back row in the nosebleeds). 9 oclock it seems they were selling tix for the second show already. Was no. 43 in line. Got a shit seat up in the third tier, side on view. Fucking disappointed. Hope my 10c seat is better than that! Roll on third show.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    just spoke to christine at mcp and she said that at the moment it was highly unlikely for a 3rd show to go on sale today as the otehr 2 are not fully sold out but she could still not confirm 100%

had a really good descusion about the 10C senario but i will not go into that now as it seems fruitless

Sure theres a few looking forward to hearing that! Let me know when you do.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257

it aint fruitless... we need something to talk about while refreshing the ticketek page
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
    Pappas wrote:

dear ten club,

(pappas on message pit)

I dont think it's much to ask at all. That soundcheck idea is a good one, but doubt it'll happen. I'll just be stuck outside listening to the soundcheck, as usual. Anyone know why we only get 10c tixs to the first show and no others? Main reason I'm in the fan club is to get decent tickets to shows since I only ever seem to get crap ones from the public sales. Seeing we pay extra through the 10c, we should be getting decent seats. no matter what 10c number we are.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    What about a third show for Brisbane???? Anyone think this is a possibility?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Why do ppl think their could be a second show for Adelaide? I think unless I have not got some important info.. their is no chance any band would play 2 shows in Adel.. most dont play 1 show so whats the rumour here?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Vookie23 wrote:
    I also think if you were just purchasing one ticket this made a huge difference as to where you got tickets, do you agree?

Absolutely not! I only wanted one ticket, but could only get a crap seat, up in tier 3 on the side. Oh well, at least I get to hear the music even if I need binocs to see the band, though I'm bitterly disappointed with my shit seat. Nothing on the floor at all by the time I came to getting my one ticket. I would be happy if I could get one good seat for any show. Wouldnt mind so much what I got for the other shows if that miracle were ever to occur, but it seems I only get crap tickets no matter what I do. Like I said in my last post, roll on show no. 3.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    What about a third show for Brisbane???? Anyone think this is a possibility?
    not likely

Pappas wrote:
    mate i dun know what ur talkin about ;)

Was 33 then put to 34, now removed, you playin' with me, let me back in

• Lukin_oz wrote:
    it aint fruitless... we need something to talk about while refreshing the ticketek page

well u asked for it..

she said that it is not up to mcp wether or not fan clubs get tiks to evry show it is up to the bands fanclub?

she sais that mcp has given different bands fanclubs tiks to 3 shows in a row b4 and she said she does not know what the hassle could off been,

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

in saying all this i still love my 10C privilages but it just would have been nice to be informed a little better.

i really hope that the 10C gives us an explanation soon im just hoping its a good one like just wanted to see how much you would carry on b4 we realeased the live at the cappel for 10C only

by the way 173 days till the first melbourne show but eh who's counting
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Was 33 then put to 34, now removed, you playin' with me, let me back in
    haha rick got kicked out of the oz members

This discussion has been closed.