Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    did you get 10c tickets for any shows? you had 3 days last weekend to buy them. in NO WAY is that being screwed over. the 10c gave you a chance to buy tickets for multiple shows.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • Major Clod wrote:
    No no no, don't just resort to insults.

Something along the lines of:

Dear 10C,

Thankyou for your continous efforts to inform us on further developments in regards to additional show announcements in Australia. We understand that time constraints between the release of tickets and the actual performance is a mere seven months, so the ability to annouce additional shows after the first have gone on sale is severely limited. Further more, we understand how this small amount of time would virtually make providing 10C tickets to additional shows quite impossible.

Be assured that we understand that you could have made every possible effort to inform the fanbase that these additional shows were going to be available. With that in mind, I feel we are getting the best value service in the entire world. Now as a paying fanclub member, I can happily enjoy my nosebleed seats to the additional shows. A service much appreciated.

Regards,

PJFan

maybe you should direct it at coppel instead
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    FUCKERS....I'm so pissed off....

I'm in the first row of the slightly raised section behind the WHOLE FLOOR AREA!!!! Better take my glasses!!!!

It's not too bad because I'll be taking my 16 year old niece and she'll (we'll) be able to see....I just hope that people around us get into it...because I can't sit for a PEarl Jam concert....I just can't!!!!

in brissy last time, only small, scattered groups of people stood off the floor. behind the band itself most people stood in order to see. last time at Bris1 & 2 i was abused for standing. seats were like 1st row off the floor on the side and 4th row back off the floor on side stage
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    yeah exactly...people are going off at ten club when Im pretty sure they would have tried to get us preferred seating...i very much doubt they would have deliberatley held information back

They could have said to us "There will BE NO 10C tickets available to possible future shows"

not reply to peoples emails with:

"I'm not sure, you'll have to wait for an annoucement"

"Not Likely"

"More than likely"

"You'll know closer to the dates"

They are too quiet about these things, a simple NO would suffice. They should no by now that they need to know this stuff before they even annouce the friggen tour.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Murder wrote:
    I'm SO HYPED

5 SHOWS!

:D:D:D

Im with you murder!

some negativity in this thread - but utlimately we were able to get 10club tix to all the 1st aussie shows which is better than last time where we were only allowed 1 show.

Im pumped and very very thankful to 10club. And the band for coming back so soon!
  • umm how is that screwed over??? u got floor tix right in front of ed, in the second section of 4 on the floor

Sorry... I wasn't bitching about that... just the fact that fucking Ticketek fucked up the processing of my first ticket offer (for even better seats)...

WE ARE ALL FUCKING BLESSED
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Well fuck me that was fun!

Heres me strolling in this morning at 9.10am thinking a Sydney show wouldnt come on sale till about 9.30, then I had login issues - let alone the shock factor when I logged on to see the sale up and running!!

Got tiks at 9.38am S4 LL (Syd)- are they any good?? I cant even work out the bloody seating map. SHOULD NOT HAVE GOT ON THE TURPS LAST NITE!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    maybe you should direct it at coppel instead

If Copple put the fucking shows on sale today, 10C would have at least know a day or so ago that there was NO CHANCE in getting 10C tickets for additional shows. They downright dodged questions there, knowing full well that we wanted and needed to know.

10C Are also meant to be our connection to all things official, it should be in their interests to let us know this sort of stuff.

Think about it, when they offer tickets to shows, its not something that is organised in an hour or so. They would have known for a few days that 10C tix would not be available to these shows.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I just spoke to Trudie (Tig)!!! She got offered the very back rows in brisbane and I don't think she's going to take them...

Fucking Ticketek!!!!

Why the hell did they tell me and about 10 others that "only 1 show is on sale"....fuck off! TWO FUCKING SHOWS WENT ON SALE AT 9AM!!!! :mad: Lying pricks...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    ATTENTION DICKCHEESES WHO ARE HAVING A BASH AT 10C:

10C had NOTHING to do with added shows. They never said anything about 10C ebing available for added shows, and they have nothing to do with Ticketek/Coppel and wouldnt have been told whether added shows were 100% guaranteed. Stop being tossers. I know you're a bit pissed off that we didn't get 10C for added shows, but you knew that going into the sale this morning so you have nothing to whinge about.

Judd
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • talithatalitha Posts: 29
    man. this is bad. i ahd to re do my tarvels because the extra price 10c members had to pay went over the budget. now i find out aout the extra shows i wasn't sure if they were going to happen. ahh. feeling really let down about all this.
    Im going in swinging! Bad Bad Bad
  • currently only single tix available for the first Bris show
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    adelaide night 2? thoughts on thsi being added?
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • Major Clod wrote:
    If Copple put the fucking shows on sale today, 10C would have at least know a day or so ago that there was NO CHANCE in getting 10C tickets for additional shows. They downright dodged questions there, knowing full well that we wanted and needed to know.

10C Are also meant to be our connection to all things official, it should be in their interests to let us know this sort of stuff.

Think about it, when they offer tickets to shows, its not something that is organised in an hour or so. They would have known for a few days that 10C tix would not be available to these shows.

maybe ten club were told not to release information...coppel sets the rules mate...not 10C, give em a break....
    Wave came crashing...
  • DonJon wrote:
    Well fuck me that was fun!

Heres me strolling in this morning at 9.10am thinking a Sydney show wouldnt come on sale till about 9.30, then I had login issues - let alone the shock factor when I logged on to see the sale up and running!!

Got tiks at 9.38am S4 LL (Syd)- are they any good?? I cant even work out the bloody seating map. SHOULD NOT HAVE GOT ON THE TURPS LAST NITE!!

Haha, i did the same, gave the first one some time to sell out, didnt get on till between 9.20-9.30, and only had upper seating to buy. Oh well, at least ill be there though
    "All i want is for you to make love to me...that's just in the song, i don't mean it" Eddie (14-7-93)
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Sorry for those people that didnt get a ticket, or ones that are real bad, It took me about 10 minutes past 9, to get my tickets confirmed, I had to block images for ticketek to make it go faster, it was so slow i was almost screaming. Ive got the middle of the floor for the 2 shows i got, Sydney was messing up so I just skipped it.

They are selling out so quick, its impossible to every fan to get a tix, no matter how cool we all are here. I'm hoping if theres a melbourne night no 3, that i get in real quick on a fast PC and get up real close.

I'm still really HYPED, 5 Nights so far of pearl jam.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    On a lighter note, almost 9000 POSTS!!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • maybe ten club were told not to release information...coppel sets the rules mate...not 10C, give em a break....
    well actually someone on this board got an email from Coppel saying that "10C sets the rules"

so, someone is lieing
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Pappas wrote:
    i i am going to start a petition demanding a ten club only show in melb, to say sorry to all the australian ten club fans who got royally screwed over, and pay this money for membership and can't even use it, and WERENT even told they wouldnt be able to use it....thread coming soon

dont be a tosser, pappas. how is it the 10c's fault? coppel's communication to us has been poor - and 10c gets all their info from coppel... see the problem? the 10c might have known that there might have been added shows, but it is NOT up to the 10c to announce them - that is coppel's job.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ATTENTION DICKCHEESES WHO ARE HAVING A BASH AT 10C:

10C had NOTHING to do with added shows. They never said anything about 10C ebing available for added shows, and they have nothing to do with Ticketek/Coppel and wouldnt have been told whether added shows were 100% guaranteed. Stop being tossers. I know you're a bit pissed off that we didn't get 10C for added shows, but you knew that going into the sale this morning so you have nothing to whinge about.

Judd

I didn't know they'd go on sale at EXACTLY the same time....I'm at work...walked in at 9.02 thinking "I've got half an hour to refresh" and saw posts saying "second show on sale now"...

THAT in my opinion is ABSOLUTELY FUCKED!!!!

I haven't mentioned 10c in any of my posts -- just Ticketek because I rang up 2 days ago and go told that only 1 show was being sold.

I'm slowly getting over it....BECAUSE I'M SEEING PEARL JAM TWICE!!!!! And once I'll be in the first few rows!!!! :eek: :D

FUCK YEAHHHHH!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ATTENTION DICKCHEESES WHO ARE HAVING A BASH AT 10C:

Judd

the management of pearl jam would have know that there were extra shows being added. 10c may have not been able to get tickets for them and im ok with that. what im confused about is why a band would not even announce their own shows....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Hmm, i have to do things today, but i'm too scared to leave my computer in case no. 3 becomes avaliable
    "All i want is for you to make love to me...that's just in the song, i don't mean it" Eddie (14-7-93)
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    dont be a tosser, pappas. how is it the 10c's fault? coppel's communication to us has been poor - and 10c gets all their info from coppel... see the problem? the 10c might have known that there might have been added shows, but it is NOT up to the 10c to announce them - that is coppel's job.

Yeah but surely a small hint such as "make sure you're up at the crack of dawn for pre sale" or something to that effect?
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277

Yeah but surely a small hint such as "make sure you're up at the crack of dawn for pre sale" or something to that effect?
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • the management of pearl jam would have know that there were extra shows being added. 10c may have not been able to get tickets for them and im ok with that. what im confused about is why a band would not even announce their own shows....

who knows...must have something to do with a deal between promoter and band management
    Wave came crashing...
  • talithatalitha Posts: 29
    Hmm, i have to do things today, but i'm too scared to leave my computer in case no. 3 becomes avaliable

i know. i'd really appreciate knowing if there's going to be one. i need to go soon!
  • all respect Judd, but im pretty sure Coppell or Ticketek cant just go and announce multiple shows without getting consent from Band Management!
    and im also pretty sure Coppell didnt get on the phone and call PJ at 8:55am and say "hey u wanna play 2 shows at Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney!?"

10C knew about it, Coppel knew about it. maybethey just didnt wanna receive the backlash from fanclub members who wanted 10C tix to the 2nd shows. just a heads-up would have been nice, not those half-assed answers we all kept getting, from ticketek, coppel and 10C
    all respect Judd, but im pretty sure Coppell or Ticketek cant just go and announce multiple shows without getting consent from Band Management!
    and im also pretty sure Coppell didnt get on the phone and call PJ at 8:55am and say "hey u wanna play 2 shows at Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney!?"

10C knew about it, Coppel knew about it. maybethey just didnt wanna receive the backlash from fanclub members who wanted 10C tix to the 2nd shows. just a heads-up would have been nice, not those half-assed answers we all kept getting, from ticketek, coppel and 10C

Yep its not that hard.

Poor management and lack of information!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    they could have told us that they hadnt had any word about tickets for additional shows at this stage. all i wanted was a definate no

either way, me and illegal pants ended up gettin section 36 row LL, upper right hand side half way back mikes side for melb 2. are they gonna do a melb 3 again if/when this sells out? will it be today you rekon guys?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
This discussion has been closed.