Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• rimbrimb Posts: 36
    The problem is that the 10 Club just seems so passive in all this. They're letting the promoters do it however they want and neither the 10C or Coppel are telling us anything useful in advance.

Seems that Australia is just too far away to take an active interest in promoting properly.
  • just a heads-up would have been nice, not those half-assed answers we all kept getting, from ticketek, coppel and 10C

I concur... We've been mislead by Coppel... Told nothing from 10C... and Ticketek - well they're always fucked...
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    all respect Judd, but im pretty sure Coppell or Ticketek cant just go and announce multiple shows without getting consent from Band Management!
    and im also pretty sure Coppell didnt get on the phone and call PJ at 8:55am and say "hey u wanna play 2 shows at Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney!?"

10C knew about it, Coppel knew about it. maybethey just didnt wanna receive the backlash from fanclub members who wanted 10C tix to the 2nd shows. just a heads-up would have been nice, not those half-assed answers we all kept getting, from ticketek, coppel and 10C

Wholeheartedly agree. I am not pissed off with not getting 10C tix, I am pissed off with the half arsed answers we got that seemed to indicate we may or may not get 10C tix to additional shows.
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    uphereinmytree scores the 9000th post

however the award for best jammer goes to pearljammonkey
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Anyone know where I can get a set of platform shoes from? Or a pair of stilts?
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • anyone know how the ticket sales in adelaide are goin. i want to know the chances of this puppy selling out and a 2nd show being added....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Anyone know where I can get a set of platform shoes from? Or a pair of stilts?
    What seats did you end up getting rick?
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Sydney 2: Section E, Singles in Rows 16 and 24.
    Brisbane 2: S9B, Row AT or something (got screwed over, had to re-order).
    Melb 2: Scored 4 seats in Section B, Row K.
    Could be worse...

You suck!! HOw the hell did you score S9B????

And I get section 26 at the back??!?!? I didn't get through until 9.25...I've got to stop thinking about it...it's making me angry again...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    melb 1 and 2 pretty much sold out and the sydney show 1 is pretty much gone except for side views.
    sydney 2 is selling tickets in the upper stands only - pretty good i reckon for a place that holds nearly 21,000 people.
    man i'd love a sydney 3 show!!!
    Murder wrote:

Where are you for Brisbane 2, Wade?

Gustopholies -- you're a legend -- I can't wait to go to Brisbane 1 -- I just had to share that! :D
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    I think the issue is that its too easy to promote

7 shows have almost sold out in less then 90 minutes

Seems pretty easy to me
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Murder wrote:

Got the floor to sec melb show, in section F up the back near mixing desk, ah well at least I'm there, feel for the others like Pappas who got worse, least they will be able to see something though, I had ticketek on the phone 2 mins after I purchased the floor seats saying the best they could offer me was in the first tier, what a shamozzle
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • yeah man s9B = you scored!!!!
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    Okay, well to get onto a more Positive note (5 shows in November!!!!) does anyone know how the rows at the Brisbane Entertainment Center work?

I am in Section S47B (2nd section on the floor, in the middle) on row AS??

What the hell is AS, does that mean it is going to be 19 Rows back... AA being first, AB being 2nd etc... I don't think the sections were quite as big as 19 rows if I remember... so is that 19 rows from the front?
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    You suck!! HOw the hell did you score S9B????

And I get section 26 at the back??!?!? I didn't get through until 9.25...I've got to stop thinking about it...it's making me angry again...

I feel your pain Zig...
    I was on well before 9:00... the fact I was going for a single may have helped
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    how were we 'misled' by coppel and 10c? if you have half a brain and are reasonably experienced when it comes to knowledge about pearl jam touring in australia then you KNOW THERE WILL BE ADDED SHOWS.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Major Clod wrote:
    Okay, well to get onto a more Positive note (5 shows in November!!!!) does anyone know how the rows at the Brisbane Entertainment Center work?

What the hell is AS, does that mean it is going to be 19 Rows back... AA being first, AB being 2nd etc... I don't think the sections were quite as big as 19 rows if I remember... so is that 19 rows from the front?

very good question man, anyone got an answer????
  • Major Clod wrote:

nice seats!!...
    Wave came crashing...
    Major Clod wrote:

I was S47B last concert....but I didn't see a thing which sucked....but the energy was great....
    how were we 'misled' by coppel and 10c? if you have half a brain and are reasonably experienced when it comes to knowledge about pearl jam touring in australia then you KNOW THERE WILL BE ADDED SHOWS.

Yeah, but added shows on sale at the same time as the first show??? I DEFINITELY didn't know that!

No wonder the fucking website fucked up....too many fucking people....
    btw - i scored 3rd row S9 for bris 2 and 9th row SC for melb 2. stoked.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    we know that judd, we are just unhappy that we weren't notified that THERE WILL NOT BE TEN CLUB TICKETS OFFERED FOR ADDITIONAL SHOWS. we were kept completely in the dark

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yeah, but added shows on sale at the same time as the first show??? I DEFINITELY didn't know that!

i didnt know that either, but why are you ANGRY at 2nd shows being on at the same time as first? isnt that a GOOD thing? jeeezus

lifewasted.net
  • talithatalitha Posts: 29
    doesnt look like we'll get a 3rd show today
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 3
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I was S47B last concert....but I didn't see a thing which sucked....but the energy was great....

Anyone who has been to Rod Laver before, are tickets in

Section: SE
    Row: Y

Any good?
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ZiggyStar wrote:

No wonder the fucking website fucked up....too many fucking people....

That would have made things easier knowing that LITTLE bit of info
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Pappas wrote:
    we know that judd, we are just unhappy that we weren't notified that THERE WILL NOT BE TEN CLUB TICKETS OFFERED FOR ADDITIONAL SHOWS. we were kept completely in the dark

i think we all knew when the 10c said "unlikely" that we wouldnt have a chance. and its common knowledge that ticketek sells sold out shows on the day of the first shows.

lifewasted.net
  • how were we 'misled' by coppel and 10c? if you have half a brain and are reasonably experienced when it comes to knowledge about pearl jam touring in australia then you KNOW THERE WILL BE ADDED SHOWS.

This is my first PJ ticketing experience in any form, and I have never had this happen with any other show I have ever bought tickets for...how was I to expect this would happen?
    The lights of the city...
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    talitha wrote:
    doesnt look like we'll get a 3rd show today

3rds probably already sold out........
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • how were we 'misled' by coppel and 10c? if you have half a brain and are reasonably experienced when it comes to knowledge about pearl jam touring in australia then you KNOW THERE WILL BE ADDED SHOWS.

Hey Judd...
    I'm totally with you in that we should have been ready for anything... (and I was)...
    I didn't say 10C mislead us... but Coppel certainly did mislead some people...
    G.
This discussion has been closed.